Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[c] Inappropriate Photos

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Amr

Amr

[c] Inappropriate Photos  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c] Inappropriate Photos    [c] Inappropriate Photos  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 7:47 am

He stuck his tongue out back.

"Yeah, that's a good photo that you took."

Having a brother made him stubborn.

He pointed at the screen again, care not to touch it.

"And that one."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [c] Inappropriate Photos    [c] Inappropriate Photos  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 7:52 am

Ti rolled his eyes but didn't comment back.

Stubborn was his middle name. He still couldn't just accept that he was good at something and receive compliments. He just didn't feel comfortable with receiving compliments.

He moved the picture Amr pointed out into their definite maybe folder.

"A beach photo shoot would be good."

He could picture the waves crashing against Amr's skin; his tanned skin contrasting against the pale sand; the water rolling down his perfect skin.
Back to top Go down
Amr

Amr

PostSubject: Re: [c] Inappropriate Photos    [c] Inappropriate Photos  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 4:23 am

"Yeah, that would be fun."

He pointed at another photo he wanted Ti to put in the batch.

"I did one of those a couple of years ago. Nothing to prove though, since the photographer dropped their camera in the sea."

He had a feeling they were going to be good photos too, reflecting back. He also remembered the sea being freezing.

"If if we do, lets wait until summer - or spring at least."

Last edited by Amr on Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [c] Inappropriate Photos    [c] Inappropriate Photos  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 4:00 am

Ti moved the photo over.

The boy gave a little laugh.

"I'll try not to drop the camera when we do a shoot." He wasn't all that clumsy. He doubted he'd drop the camera.

Gracefulness sort of came hand in hand with his ballet.
Back to top Go down
Amr

Amr

PostSubject: Re: [c] Inappropriate Photos    [c] Inappropriate Photos  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 11:29 pm

He grinned.

"Please don't. This one is a little more expensive then the one that drowned."

He pointed at another photo. One where his hair was swishing, his face was blurred and his body was twisted so his skin was taut over his muscles.

"You captured with one well."

A second before or after and it wouldn't of had the same effect.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [c] Inappropriate Photos    [c] Inappropriate Photos  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 4:05 am

"I promise I'll try and make sure the camera doesn't take a terminal dip."

He would look after the camera properly if it was under his charge. He wouldn't let it get wet or damaged.

He'd feel crippling guilt if he let anything happen to it.

"Luck," the boy dismissed.

He'd been lucky with that shot.
Back to top Go down
Amr

Amr

PostSubject: Re: [c] Inappropriate Photos    [c] Inappropriate Photos  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 4:14 am

He nudged Ti with his shoulder.

Ti may be right with that one, it was no easy feat to capture one like that in a single shot, but her didn't like his dismissive attitude.

He pointed at a few more that were pretty good as they skimmed down through the file until they reached the end.

"Okay, so we settle down to, what, twenty photos? Now to narrow down those ones to, like, five maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [c] Inappropriate Photos    [c] Inappropriate Photos  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 4:17 am

The boy nodded as he opened up their bank of good photos.

He began looking through them, comparing them to each other critically as his blue eyes picked through every detail in each one.

It would be difficult narrowing these ones down.
Back to top Go down
Amr

Amr

PostSubject: Re: [c] Inappropriate Photos    [c] Inappropriate Photos  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 4:36 am

He didn't say anything as Ti skimmed through them. He liked them all, and normally at this point, it was difficult to pick just a few.

Yeah, he will let Ti choose. He looked pretty into it too be honest.

Amr uncrossed his long legs and stretched them out.

"How is your ballet going?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [c] Inappropriate Photos    [c] Inappropriate Photos  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 4:39 am

Ti smiled brightly up at the man when his ballet was questioned.

It wasn't very often that someone asked about his ballet. It was nice to hear that someone was actually interested.

"We're casting for our latest production at the moment. I'm practising as hard as I can so I can try to audition for a decent part."

It was all going well, in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Amr

Amr

PostSubject: Re: [c] Inappropriate Photos    [c] Inappropriate Photos  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 4:48 am

"That's good. What's the production?"

Something for Christmas he was guessing. Not that he knew any productions, let alone ones for Christmas.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [c] Inappropriate Photos    [c] Inappropriate Photos  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 4:52 am

"Copellia."

Not something for Christmas. It would take at least six months of practising and rehearsing to get onto stage. They were only now beginning their training.

Either way Tibor was hoping to be able to get a decent part.
Back to top Go down
Amr

Amr

PostSubject: Re: [c] Inappropriate Photos    [c] Inappropriate Photos  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 4:54 am

"Copellia?"

He fiddled with his hair trying to think if he had heard of it before...? Nope never heard of it.

"What is it about?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [c] Inappropriate Photos    [c] Inappropriate Photos  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 4:57 am

"It's about an inventor that creates a life-like doll."

Ti's hands immediately began to act out what he was saying. He was excited and passionate about this act.

"And a person in the village falls in love with that doll. His lover, who he'd set aside, dresses as the doll to show him that he was wrong to leave her behind for the doll."
Back to top Go down
Amr

Amr

PostSubject: Re: [c] Inappropriate Photos    [c] Inappropriate Photos  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:02 am

He smiled as he watch Ti become more animated and passionate. He loved him like this.

"It sounds pretty cool. Maybe I could watch you when you start preforming it?"

He flushed a little.

"If you want me too, that is."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [c] Inappropriate Photos    [c] Inappropriate Photos  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:04 am

The boy's excitement lit up his blue eyes before Ti dropped his gaze to the floor.

His cheeks flushed bright red.

"I'd- I'd like that." He'd like someone coming to watch his show when the show finally opened to the public.

He'd like to see other see him perform.
Back to top Go down
Amr

Amr

PostSubject: Re: [c] Inappropriate Photos    [c] Inappropriate Photos  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:08 am

His smile stretched, blush still gracing his features.

"Great. Just tell me when you will be preforming and I will snap up some tickets... How much are they normally?"

If they were going to be expensive, he will need to save up. He dosn't mind if it is to see Ti perform.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [c] Inappropriate Photos    [c] Inappropriate Photos  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:10 am

"It depends on where you want to sit and how early you buy the tickets."

Ti bit his lip and looked up at the man through his lashes.

"I could probably get a ticket for really cheap for you when the show starts up." He could pull a few strings and get a ticket or two cheap.
Back to top Go down
Amr

Amr

PostSubject: Re: [c] Inappropriate Photos    [c] Inappropriate Photos  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:15 am

Golden eyes lit up.

"Really, that will be awesome! Maybe I could drag my brother along too?"

He enjoyed doing things with his brother. He wasn't too sure if it was something he would be interested it - but it may be a fun night out.

"I mean, if that is okay. It is fine if you can't get cheap tickets for both of us - or even just myself."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [c] Inappropriate Photos    [c] Inappropriate Photos  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:18 am

"I'll try. The tickets won't go on sale for months yet, though."

It would be a few months before the tickets went on sale. When they did go on sale, Ti would definitely try and get a couple of tickets.

He wanted to try and get a few tickets for Rai and Liq, too. He wanted those two to see him dance.
Back to top Go down
Amr

Amr

PostSubject: Re: [c] Inappropriate Photos    [c] Inappropriate Photos  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:22 am

"Thanks. When will it be playing then? Too be honest I thought it would be around Christmas."

He chuckled in embarrassment.

"You may also need to teach me a little about ballet... I don't know much about it... Or dance in genrally"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [c] Inappropriate Photos    [c] Inappropriate Photos  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:25 am

"It'll start playing in April and carry on until mid-summer." Then his group would rest until they decided on their next yearly production.

Ti was excited to know that people he knew would enjoy watching him dance.

He couldn't wait.

He hoped he got a good part so he'd be in the show for a while. He didn't want to disappoint them with not appearing.
Back to top Go down
Amr

Amr

PostSubject: Re: [c] Inappropriate Photos    [c] Inappropriate Photos  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:34 am

Definitely not around Christmas then.

"Quiet a long run. Are they normally that long?"

He knew shit about ballet and, too be honest, never really had an interest in it. Now that there was a chance that he was going to see Ti preform, and that it was something Ti was passionate about, he felt his interest peak.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [c] Inappropriate Photos    [c] Inappropriate Photos  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[c] Inappropriate Photos
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Storage Area :: Empty Space-
Jump to: