Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Welcome To The Neighbourhood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Annalise Rustici

Annalise Rustici

[C] Welcome To The Neighbourhood Empty
PostSubject: [C] Welcome To The Neighbourhood   [C] Welcome To The Neighbourhood EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 5:04 pm

Like any attentive (the description nosy could also be given here) Annalise was itching to greet the new neighbours.

She had had some courtesy, at the very least, and left it for a few days for the two men - she was certain it was two men - to settle in before she knocked on their door.

She was dressed in her usual casual attire; a pair of light-wash high waisted shorts and a pale pink cami top. Most of her wild curly hair was pulled back into a small ponytail.

Her hands were behind her back, fiddling with her gift to the two men.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome To The Neighbourhood   [C] Welcome To The Neighbourhood EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 11:36 am

"Shit."

Silt muttered as there was a knock at the door, he could tell from here that it was no one that he knew, that meant he needed to get dressed.

He slumped off of the couch where he and Coilean had been napping and quickly pulled on a pair of jeans and tugged on his hood, at least these clothes hid his tail well enough as he tucked it in at the back of his pants, the bulge hidden by the baggy hoody.

The Demon padded toward the front door heavily, his hair tousled from having been asleep.

He opened the door and looked down at the woman standing there, his immediate reaction was the give her a flirty smile.

"Hi there."
Back to top Go down
Annalise Rustici

Annalise Rustici

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome To The Neighbourhood   [C] Welcome To The Neighbourhood EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 4:19 pm

When the door opened, Annalise took a moment to admire the tall figure.

Wow, her neighbour had quite the looks on him, didn't he?

She gave a flirty little smile back. "Hi there yourself." There was never any harm in flirting with someone if they were already flirting with her. Even if that someone wasn't her usual type. Anna had a preference for a rougher look; a little scruff on the chin, darker hair.

"I'm Annalise, your neighbour." She tilted her head to the left as if gesturing to her house on the left. "I thought I'd come and welcome you to the house."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome To The Neighbourhood   [C] Welcome To The Neighbourhood EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 8:32 pm

"Oh really?"

He asked, glad that she had come over to introduce herself rather than complain about odd noises or a loud dog, that could have been awkward.

"Well thank you, you can come in for a drink if you want? Can't really offer you tea or anything but we have soda...or beer."

He replied with a little shrug, typical men, a house full of nothing but junk food.
Back to top Go down
Annalise Rustici

Annalise Rustici

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome To The Neighbourhood   [C] Welcome To The Neighbourhood EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 9:05 pm

Anna smiled. "A beer sounds nice." She doubted she'd ever turn down a nice cold beer.

She removed her hand from her back and held up what had been hiding behind her back; two handmade dream-catchers, decorated with ribbon, yarn and crochet.

"I made the two of you these, as a little welcoming gift. I'm sorry it's not much."

But a handmade gift was better than nothing, right?

"How are the two of you settling in?"

http://www.theredthreadblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/5-dream-catcher-feathers_the-red-thread.jpg
Imagine crochet feathers rather than hamabead
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome To The Neighbourhood   [C] Welcome To The Neighbourhood EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 9:36 pm

As he led the woman in he paused for a second taking the gifts.

"Don't be ridiculous, they're great."

That made him think, for the two of them, Coilean was still asleep on the couch, naked with his tail in.

Perhaps he should have been worried and tried to hide their lifestyle from the woman but he honestly couldn't be bothered.

"It's been good, it's nice to have such a large place, Coilean enjoys the yard, nice being so close to the beach too."
Back to top Go down
Annalise Rustici

Annalise Rustici

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome To The Neighbourhood   [C] Welcome To The Neighbourhood EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 11:35 pm

"I'm so glad you like them."

She felt so happy when someone liked her gifts. It made her feel good about giving out her gifts.

"The yards in this area are great." Perfect for running around and having fun.

"I hope you're enjoying it here so far."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome To The Neighbourhood   [C] Welcome To The Neighbourhood EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 6:41 pm

"Yeah I am, it's been good, turns out a friend of mine from work lives on this block too."

He replied as he headed to the kitchen to grab two beers, opening them and handing one to the woman.

"My name is Silt by the way, I think I forgot to mention that."

He added with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome To The Neighbourhood   [C] Welcome To The Neighbourhood Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Welcome To The Neighbourhood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Back Stories-
Jump to: