Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] You Want To Go Where?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

[C] You Want To Go Where? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] You Want To Go Where?   [C] You Want To Go Where? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 2:30 pm

He nodded softly at Dario's reply, he was pretty sure that was what they were called.

Hayden squirmed a little as the man listed off what he should wear, the thought of wearing that in public was arousing him.

"...and my tail."

He added, he loved his tail and wanted people to see how pretty it was, wearing it under his jeans all the time was such a waste.

A small smile graced his lips as he leaned down and licked Dario's lower lip.

"I'll wear what ever you pick out for me.....Master."

Calling Dario that always made him giggle softly, they didn't normally play SM but it was a little bit of fun, especially given the nature of the con.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] You Want To Go Where?   [C] You Want To Go Where? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 2:34 pm

"Yes and definitely your tail."

He wanted everyone to see the boy all pretty in his tail as much as Hayden did. He could just imagine the flush on the boy's cheeks as he was paraded around.

Dario groaned loudly when Hayden called him Master.

"Fuck. Hayden. Call me that again and I might have to bend you over."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] You Want To Go Where?   [C] You Want To Go Where? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 2:40 pm

A rush of excitement went through him as Dario groaned, he knew these little things made Dario excited, especially when he played on the man's dominant nature.

Leaning over his pale pink tongue lapped out over Dario's lips in a very animal-like show of submission, passing his lips and gracing over his teeth.

"Don't you like it when I call you that, Master?"

He asked with a little smile as he nuzzled the man, being bent over definitely wasn't a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] You Want To Go Where?   [C] You Want To Go Where? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 2:43 pm

Dario rolled the two of them over when Hayden called him Master again.

He pressed his body down against Hayden's firmly, one hand coming up to constrict gently around Hayden's throat, just enough for the boy to feel pressure but still be able to breathe easily.

"Yes, I do. Maybe I should make you call me that all the time."

He kissed the boy deeply.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] You Want To Go Where?   [C] You Want To Go Where? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 2:55 pm

Hayden looked up at Dario lustfully as the man pressed down against him and his hand wrapped around his neck.

It felt like a collar, the sensation made him purr deeply, his throat vibrating up against Dario's hand.

Hayden's toes curled as he thought about having to call him Master all of the time.

He wouldn't mind that at all, though he liked calling the man by his name.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] You Want To Go Where?   [C] You Want To Go Where? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:02 pm

Dario kissed the boy fiercely until he had to pull away for air.

"How should I fuck you?" he asked, a deep husky quality to his voice.

He licked his lips as he thought over the numerous ways he could fuck the boy right now.

So many possibilities
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] You Want To Go Where?   [C] You Want To Go Where? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:07 pm

Hayden moaned into the kissed, gripping the man's hair and pulling him close until he felt light headed.

He gasped softly for air as Dario pulled away.

Dario's deep, husky voice and that look in his eyes always made Hayden squirm with excitement.

The fact that now the man could actually fuck him and knowing how good it felt to be taken by him always had Hayden's eyes hazed with lust in situations like this.

"Any way you want, Master."

He purred, his legs hooking over Dario's hips.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] You Want To Go Where?   [C] You Want To Go Where? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:15 pm

His thumb pressed against the side of the boy's throat firmly.

"Jeans off," he ordered huskily. "I'm going to ban clothes in the house for everyone starting tomorrow. I want full access to your sweet ass at all times."

He let go of the boy's throat and took to disrobing himself, puling off his shirt and lowering his hands to his own jeans.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] You Want To Go Where?   [C] You Want To Go Where? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:20 pm

Hayden swallowed thickly as Dario's thumb pressed to his throat, the pressure made him bite into his lip.

His eyes widened a little at Dario's new rule, no clothing.

His hands moved to take off his jeans as he thought about it, that would mean he would be constantly walking around with his tail brushing against the back of his bare thighs.

The very thoughts had his arousal throbbing softly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] You Want To Go Where?   [C] You Want To Go Where? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:25 pm

"Go get the lube."

Dario grinned ferally.

"I want you back here naked with the lube. For every second you're gone, I'm going to give you a nice hard spank."

The human sat back and made himself comfortable.

"One," he began counting. "Two. Three."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] You Want To Go Where?   [C] You Want To Go Where? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:28 pm

Hayden squeaked and quickly jumped to his feet, running to get the lube out of the draw and pull off his shirt before sitting down in front of Dario and presenting it to him.

His backside was going to spanked raw if he took too long so he hurried in getting it.

The boy looked up at Dario, hoping he wouldn't receive too many.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] You Want To Go Where?   [C] You Want To Go Where? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:36 pm

Dario smirked as he continued counting.

...Five. Six. Seven...

...Eleven. Twelve. Thirteen. Fourteen.

Dario smirked when Hayden slid to a stop in front of him. "Fourteen spanks, Hayden."

He patted his thigh, gesturing for Hayden to lay over his lap.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] You Want To Go Where?   [C] You Want To Go Where? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:42 pm

Hayden whimpered as Dario told him the number, surely he hadn't taken that long?

He pouted softly before crawling into his lap, laying across him and cuddling in against his thigh slightly as he presented his backside.

Being spanked was normally quite fun though he could never tell if Dario was going to be kind or spank him hard.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] You Want To Go Where?   [C] You Want To Go Where? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:47 pm

Dario's hand stroked over the boy's backside gently.

"You're so cute when you pout," he crooned.

He gave each cheek a gentle spank. Each time he spanked the boy's cheeks, they got gradually firmer until the boy's cheeks were flushed pink. A very gentle spanking session considering some he'd given the boy.

A dark grin curled Dario's lips.

THWACK. THWACK.

Two dark red hand prints bloomed on the boy's cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] You Want To Go Where?   [C] You Want To Go Where? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:50 pm

He gave soft moans as he was spanked, these were quite gentle and enjoyable, they just left his backside pleasantly warm.

That was until Dario got rough.

Hayden cried out loudly as he was suddenly hit hard.

Once the initial shock of the strikes ebbed he gave a low whimper, his backside was stinging quite a lot now.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] You Want To Go Where?   [C] You Want To Go Where? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:55 pm

"Maybe we should have some pretty marks like this on your ass at the con? Lots and lost of people will admire them."

He'd definitely be taking every chance he got to take a peek at them.

Dario leaned down to press a tender kiss to the centre of the boy's back.

"Come sit in my lap," he crooned, opening his arms in invitation.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] You Want To Go Where?   [C] You Want To Go Where? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:59 pm

He gave a soft sniffle, he didn't dislike rough play but suddenly rough actions always took him by surprise and the shock made him react.

When he was invited up he tenderly moved to sit in the man's lap.

Embracing him as he moved into Dario's open arms.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] You Want To Go Where?   [C] You Want To Go Where? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:04 pm

"Shhh," he hummed softly.

His hand stroked down he boy's back and over his red backside gently. He pressed hisses to the boy's cheeks.

"I'm so proud of you. You did so well."

He was always proud of Hayden being able to take anything Dario did to satisfy his own needs as a sadist.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] You Want To Go Where?   [C] You Want To Go Where? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:09 pm

It didn't take long for Hayden's small whimpers to become purrs, it only took him a small amount of coaxing to lull him into enjoying the experience.

Once the shock wore off he could enjoy the warm burn on his backside and overlook any pain to enjoy the pleasure behind it.

He leaned up once he calmed and licked affectionately at Dario's cheek, nuzzling up against him lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] You Want To Go Where?   [C] You Want To Go Where? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:13 pm

"You're starting to act more like a puppy," Dario chuckled softly.

"All the cuddling and nuzzling and kissing. Very puppy-like."

He just knew he was going to get an unhappy reaction. But he couldn't help it. Hayden was adorable when he was unhappy. Grumpy, angry and pouty Hayden were all adorable.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] You Want To Go Where?   [C] You Want To Go Where? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:17 pm

Hayden's reaction was immediate.

His little smile dropped into an unhappy pout and a small sound came from his throat that sounded like a very cat-like growl.

Dario knew he was a cat and was very proud of that fact.

If he was acting too much like a puppy then he would go back to his cat-like nature.

Immediately he shifted into his kitten form and padded out to room in stereotypical aloof cat behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] You Want To Go Where?   [C] You Want To Go Where? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:20 pm

Dario chuckled as he watched the cat leave the room.

How he loved seeing Hayden react like that. It always made him chuckle. Hayden had the best reactions.

"I suppose I'll take care of my throbbing cock then," he called after the cat.

"Shame. I knew you wanted me to bury my cock in you tonight. Maybe I'll give my good puppy Jika the chance when he gets home."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] You Want To Go Where?   [C] You Want To Go Where? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:23 pm

A small hiss came from the other room in response to what Dario was saying.

He wasn't happy with the man and wouldn't go crawling back to him just because he was horny and wanted to be fucked.

Instead he gave a little huffed and pounced onto the couch, curling up in a ball.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] You Want To Go Where?   [C] You Want To Go Where? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:27 pm

Dario smirked in amusement as he got a hiss.

He'd definitely made his kitty cat grumpy.

"Don't want any cream, huh?" he asked with a soft chuckle. How far could he go before Hayden got annoyed enough to attack him?
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] You Want To Go Where?   [C] You Want To Go Where? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:56 pm

Hayden gave him a little growl from the living room, his fur puffing up, making himself bigger as he curled into a little ball.

He was turned on and wanted to go back to Dario, but not if the man was going to call him a dog.

It was insulting to mix up someone's species.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] You Want To Go Where?   [C] You Want To Go Where? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] You Want To Go Where?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: