Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Wrong Impressions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] Wrong Impressions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 1:45 pm

"Either/or."

He didn't really think too much about what could be going on. Just knew that being around Doc was supposed to be synonymous with trouble.

"Brave bastard. Dario's a fucker. Rougher than I've ever seen a human." Demir would definitely think twice before letting Dario dominate him.

"You witches are always so secretive. I dont get it."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 1:51 pm

"You wanna know what I've been hanging around them for? You can see for yourself why your hatred of me was so invalid."

He was accustomed to people disliking him but for some reason having Demir hate him irked him to no end.

Deacon shrugged again as he kicked off his shoes and lay back on his recliner.

"If I didn't have a valid reason for it then I wouldn't be secretive."

His reasoning was more than valid.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 1:54 pm

"Go on, tell me."

He waved his hand to coax Doc on, sending crumbs flicking off his fingers and onto the floor and couch he was laying on.

"Both of them."

He was curious about the reasons.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 2:01 pm

"Apart form trying to coax them into sex I've never had any dealings with any of them but a few months ago Liq came to me asking if I could help Dario.

I have no idea how he found out about me, probably through Silt, it's hard to hide anything from Demons."

Deacon scratched the back of his head and gave a sigh.

"They're worried because Dario isn't getting any younger and no one wants to see him slowly die, not when he has that little supe family of his to care for. He has an unstable Fledgling living with him, it could take a small slip up for him to end up bleeding out.

Could you imagine him as a Vampire though, he would hate it and as a Lycan he would be a danger to himself and everyone around him.

Long story short Liq has asked me to make Dario immortal.

As for why I am secretive about what I am, you can ask Ian, I don't want to talk about it."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 2:07 pm

"An immortal? Shit, that's some heavy stuff."

Liq wanted to turn Dario into an immortal? That would be rather interesting if Doc could pull it off.

Dario would likely become something for him to poke at curiously if he became immortal.

"Yeah, Doll-face. Tell me to go to the one person that wont tell anyone shit because he's so damned loyal."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 2:11 pm

"Yeah I know, tried to talk him out of it but he wouldn't take no for an answer."

He replied with a little shrug, still, before he actually did it he was going to try find a loophole, he wanted to see if he could create something that would give Dario a way out if he ever wanted to stop existing.

Deacon's smirk curled at his lips as he looked over at the man.

"Why do you think I let him know?"

Ian would never betray him.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 2:16 pm

"How's that going?" he asked curiously.

It was damned difficult to use magic to make someone immortal. He was dead curious about how well that was going.

"Just to piss me off in this very moment?" Demir guessed.

"That's it, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 2:19 pm

"Going pretty well, Liq is still gathering up the last of the ingredients for me, though I have some of the more difficult ones."

Deacon gave a soft chuckle.

"I don't think Silt's pet has forgiven Liq for it yet."

From what he had heard, Coilean had been in a foul mood after it all.

"Pretty much. We aren't exactly best friends so I don't know why I would tell you personal shit about me."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 2:26 pm

"I wouldn't want to be the one going out finding everything."

He could only imagine what was on that shopping list. Not a list he'd like to go through.

"I've got one of those personalities that everyone loves and can tell their deepest, darkest secrets to, Doll-face."

Demir give the man an air kiss and a flirty wink.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 2:32 pm

"Yeah....no, I'm not telling you anything else, not even sure I want to let you remember what I've told you so far."

It didn't sit well with him but Ian had assured him that with Demir it would be fine, and he trusted that.

As such he would let the man keep what he had so far but didn't want to let him any closer than that.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 2:39 pm

Demir shrugged and tipped the nearly empty bag of chips to swallow down the last of the crumbs.

He screwed up the bag and threw it at Doc with a little grin.

"The boy's breathings evening out nicely." He could hear the boy breathing a lot easier now.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 2:42 pm

Deacon batted away the chip packet before it managed to hit him, smirking softly.

"That's good, he should be alright, pumped him full of that much magic."

He had made his body stronger and less susceptible to the toxin flowing through him, enhancing his vital organs.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 2:47 pm

"Kid's gonna be as healthy as a young shifter for a while," Demir muttered with a low whistle.

The boy was going to be one lucky human for a while.

"You must get a lot of Lycan here, huh?"

The shifter stretched out, his shirt riding up to show off the tanned flesh of his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 2:51 pm

"A fair few, mostly those who took too much or got drugged in town."

It happened fairly often, smelling something in an alcoholic drink was difficult since it had such a strong scent.

He had to care for quite a few Lycan over his years.

"The majority are human though.

I regulate the flow of drugs through town quite tightly, as soon as someone starts to abuse they get cut off, most of my OD's are either accidental through drugging or someone using prescriptions.

Since I took over all drug trade on the island the death rate has dropped 80%."

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 2:56 pm

"You're definitely not the bad guy I thought you were."

Doc was (surprisingly) a good thing for the island.

"You should go get me more snacks." Demir was setting up camp here right now and that meant he needed snacks.

Demir's appetite was almost as bad as a Lycan's.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:02 pm

"Can't blame you for thinking I was the bad guy.

I make it seem that way out of necessity, people aren't going to question any strange behaviour I have if they think I am a druggie."

Just because he wasn't some evil drug lord didn't mean he didn't do some questionable things, there were people he had to deal with in order for his operation to be successful.

"Why don't you order a pizza or something, lazy ass."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:04 pm

"Because I am a guess here and as a good host, you should cater to my every fancy, whim and need," Demir replied without missing a beat.

He grinned widely at the Warlock as he made himself comfortable.

Demir was going to milk this until he was kicked out on his ass.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:09 pm

"Yeah, how about fuck off or get your own food?
I don't normally cook so there is shit all in the fridge and pantry."

He didn't have a lot to offer since he brought most of his meals.

Most of his pantry consisted of cereal and chips.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:11 pm

Demir snorted loudly.

"Bad host."

He stuck his tongue out and crossed his arms over his chest, almost like he was sulking. There was no almost about it. Demir was pouting like a little child.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:15 pm

"I didn't invite you here for a dinner party, what did you expect?"

He didn't know he would be playing host tonight.

"I'm going to order some delivery, do you want anything?"

He was still tossing up between pizza and Chinese.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:22 pm

"Anything with a lot of meat."

Demir was craving meat and lots of it.

Doc could cater to that. He had gone so much out of his way to help Doc carry an unconscious body a few blocks. He deserved a nice treat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Wrong Impressions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2