Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Relaxing Bath

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C][M] Relaxing Bath Empty
PostSubject: [C][M] Relaxing Bath   [C][M] Relaxing Bath EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 5:20 am

Tawaret gave a contented little sigh as her fingers ran over the surface of the bubble-laden water she was currently laid in.

She and Tamara had been travelling almost non-stop recently. She'd almost forgotten how relaxing baths could be. Quick showers had been the norm for her over the past few months.

The woman slid down in the bath, submerging herself before pushing herself up to rest back against the back of the hotel bath again.

Her eyes flickered up to the open bathroom door when she heard the hotel room open and close.

Tamara was back from exploring the city.
Back to top Go down
Tamara Perez

Tamara Perez

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Relaxing Bath   [C][M] Relaxing Bath EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 5:34 am

Tamara was quick to decide she liked this city. It was next to the sea, so that was an extra bonus.

Like New York, people were hustling and bustling. Business men barging though the town. Ladies of measure with their bug eyes glasses and miniature dog cooing over God-knows how many dollars shoes. It was fascinating.

She had a little poke around the more unsavoury areas of LA to have a quick snack, but the area did not excite her too much.

With a sigh of relief the dumped a couple of bags onto the bed and kicked off her heels.

Dark eyes glanced over to the bathroom, spotting Taw in the bath - looking more then at home.

"Room for one more?"

She grinned and leaned against the door frame.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Relaxing Bath   [C][M] Relaxing Bath EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 5:37 am

The woman's naturally pouty lips curled into a small smile.

"I suppose there may be." She raised her hand out of the water and flicked a few droplets at the younger woman.

Taw shifted to the side a little to make room for Tamara and gestured for her to join.

"Was there anything interesting in the city?"
Back to top Go down
Tamara Perez

Tamara Perez

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Relaxing Bath   [C][M] Relaxing Bath EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 5:47 am

She stripped, wiggling out of her skinny jeans and tank top.

"No not really. Just saw about five hundred tiny dogs in bags. You know, the usual."

She steeped into the water, slowly sitting down to adjust to the water. She let out a small noise of content, smiling over at Taw. She lifted her legs back over the tub and let against the edge.

"Also had a quick snack while i was out. The guy almost had three hundred dollars on him. So I may or may not of spoiled myself a little."

She flicked some water back at Taw.

"How was your day?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Relaxing Bath   [C][M] Relaxing Bath EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 5:56 am

Taw shook her head slowly. "I do not understand modern woman's love for these tiny dogs. In my day canines were a cause of anger. They stole away the bodies of our deceased."

Even as times had gone by and canines had become domesticated Taw had never seen the enjoyment of them. Now the poor things were just accessories, of no more merit than a necklace to talk about.

"What have we spoiled ourself with?" Hearing of Tamara's exploits more than made up for the tie that Taw spent in her room rather than exploring. Taw would much rather lay around and relax than to tromp around exploring the city.

"Pleasant. I woke late in the day and had the maid that came to clean in the afternoon. I read for a while then drew a bath."
Back to top Go down
Tamara Perez

Tamara Perez

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Relaxing Bath   [C][M] Relaxing Bath EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:02 am

"Oh, just some bits and bobs. A couple of new shoes, and a bottle of champaign."

She didn't even like champaign that much, but it was the sign of the rich. So, consequently, she wanted it.

"The maid?"

Tamara pouted a little.

"Oh, I liked her. She was cute and funny. You could at least let me try and have my way with her first."

She flicked some more water at Taw.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Relaxing Bath   [C][M] Relaxing Bath EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:07 am

Taw rolled her eyes skywards. "You already struggle to carry the shoes that you own. Buying more is just going to make that struggle harder."

The woman smiled as Tamara flicked water at her and pouted.

"Cease that. I barely had enough to make her feel faint. She'll be back tomorrow for you to charm with your feminine wiles."

She gave a smile that looked suspiciously like a grin as she raised a leg, resting her foot on the younger woman's shoulder.

"I wish you luck in your attempts to 'have your way with her'."
Back to top Go down
Tamara Perez

Tamara Perez

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Relaxing Bath   [C][M] Relaxing Bath EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:15 am

She rolled her eyes. She did not struggle with the amount of shoes she had. If the suitcase zips shut, there is always room for more (ignoring that her last ones seams fell apart).

She rested her her hands on the other vampires shin, gently smoothing over it.

"I don't think I would need much luck."

The eyes the maid first gave them meant she was going to be too difficult to convince into her bed.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Relaxing Bath   [C][M] Relaxing Bath EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:19 am

Taw smirked in that way that she had that made her seem like she had the pride and confidence of a Godess.

"Perhaps it is me she lusts after now," she pointed out as she picked up the bar of soap laid on the edge of the tub and dipped it in the water. She lathered the soap and began cleaning the leg she had rested on Tamara's shoulder.

"It was I that fed from her first. Mayhaps she has fallen for me and only has eyes for me."

She gave a taunting smile to her companion.
Back to top Go down
Tamara Perez

Tamara Perez

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Relaxing Bath   [C][M] Relaxing Bath EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:34 am

Oh God she loved that face on Taw. It was the one where she would happily grovel in the mud and happily let her step on her.

"Don't be selfish now."

Her fingers slipped down the other woman's leg up to the foot. She gave it a hard shove.

"You gotta share your toys."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Relaxing Bath   [C][M] Relaxing Bath EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:38 am

Taw gave a melodic laugh as her leg was pushed back into the water with a splash.

"I share some of my toys with you."

She gave a smirk.

"I distinctly remember you thoroughly enjoying the last time I shared a toy with you. I don't think you'll ever forget sharing that dildo, will you?" she purred softly.
Back to top Go down
Tamara Perez

Tamara Perez

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Relaxing Bath   [C][M] Relaxing Bath EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:46 am

Her cheeks flushed, and not from the heat of the water. Her lips curled into her own grin.

"I think you need to share a little more."

She twisted her body, her legs submerging back into the water so she was kneeling in the tub. Beads of water trickling down her breast and over her soft stomach.

She picked up one of Taw's feet and pushed the digits of her thumbs into the soles - slowly and firmly.

"Oh, and I may of may not brought one other thing while I was out."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Relaxing Bath   [C][M] Relaxing Bath EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:50 am

A perfectly sculpted brow arched upwards. "Do you now?"

Her toes curled a little as Tamara's thumbs pressed into the soles of her feet. Her eyes were content following beads of water as they slipped over the woman's breasts and stomach before joining the water back in the tub.

"What is it that you bought?"

Curiosity ignited in the woman.
Back to top Go down
Tamara Perez

Tamara Perez

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Relaxing Bath   [C][M] Relaxing Bath EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:53 am

She hummed, pretending to take more interest in her work. She popped one of the toes.

"You get three guesses."

She glanced up at the woman with a cheeky grin.

"And no hints."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Relaxing Bath   [C][M] Relaxing Bath EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:59 am

"Hmmm," the woman hummed softly.

"A lovely set of lingerie that I can take my sweet time admiring on and taking off you?" she guessed.

Taw had simple tastes most of the time. The thought of Tamara modelling in new sexy underwear just for her was definitely an appealing one.

"It's been a while since you've worn anything new for me."
Back to top Go down
Tamara Perez

Tamara Perez

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Relaxing Bath   [C][M] Relaxing Bath EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 8:05 am

She frowned a little.

"Yeah, well - no."

It was not what she had in mind, but she did buy some. A baby blue silk white bra and thong set. Delicately decorated with white lace a pearls. She even brought some thigh highs to match.

She lifted up two fingers.

"One guess down, only two more left."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Relaxing Bath   [C][M] Relaxing Bath EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 8:09 am

The woman's tongue lapped over her lips at the confirmation of new lingerie to admire.

"I may have to have you wearing them," Taw purred in a deep, husky voice. Christening the new set of lingerie.

"Hmm. A new dildo?" she asked, tipping her head slightly. Her wet hair shifted as it clung to her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Tamara Perez

Tamara Perez

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Relaxing Bath   [C][M] Relaxing Bath EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 8:20 am

"If you wish. I think you will like this one."

She moved to the other foot. Massaging it with the same firmness and and purpose.

She let out a soft sigh.

"Ding ding we have a winner. Though it is a little different. It's double ended."

She placed the legs down in the tub either side of her.

"I also have a couple of other goodies. Unlike some people, I share."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Relaxing Bath   [C][M] Relaxing Bath EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 8:23 am

"I'm certain I will." Tamara was pretty good at buying sexy underwear. Taw always enjoyed what Tamara modelled.

"Double ended?" she parroted, her voice suddenly thick with lust. She hadn't seen one before but she could only imagine what it would look like and how it could be used.

When her leg was set down, she wrapped them around Tamara's waist, pulling the woman closer to her.

"Should we take this to the bedroom with your new toys?" she asked with a quiet purr, hands stroking up Tamara's arms slowly.
Back to top Go down
Tamara Perez

Tamara Perez

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Relaxing Bath   [C][M] Relaxing Bath EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 8:29 am

She gripped the edge of the tub so she didn't go smacking into the side of it. She loomed over the other woman, nose to nose with her. She gave her a toothy grin.

"I dunno, I rather like this."

She leaned down and brushed her plush lips against the older woman's lips.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Relaxing Bath   [C][M] Relaxing Bath EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 8:34 am

"As lovely as this sight is," Taw murmured, looking up at Tamara with lidded eyes and reaching up to cup the woman's breasts.

"I would like to see this new toy and have some fun playing with it."

Taw returned the kiss contentedly, her tongue brushing over the younger woman's lower lip teasingly slowly.
Back to top Go down
Tamara Perez

Tamara Perez

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Relaxing Bath   [C][M] Relaxing Bath EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 8:40 am

Tamara breathed out deeply, capturing the woman's tops lip with her own.

She did intend to drag Taw out of the tub and into the bed room but felt too good. Almost like she was in a trance. She didn't want to pull away from the other woman.

Releasing the grip on the tub she smoothed her hands over the woman's nipples and gripping her small waist.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Relaxing Bath   [C][M] Relaxing Bath EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 8:44 am

Taw moaned softly, chest pressing upwards as Tamara's hands passed over her nipples. Her thumbs brushed gently over Tamara's nipples a few times in a feather-light caress.

She could lay here and touch the woman for hours.

But right now there were far more interesting things to be done.

She bit Tamara's lip sharply.

"Up," she ordered. "Go dress in your new lingerie and ready the dildo." Taw placed a quick kiss on Tamara's lips before nudging the woman to do as she had been told.

"I'll be out in a few minutes."
Back to top Go down
Tamara Perez

Tamara Perez

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Relaxing Bath   [C][M] Relaxing Bath EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:04 am

She jolted as the Taw bit her lip. Little was done to stop the groan.

Sitting up in the tub her stuck her pink tongue out.

"So demanding."

Of course, she stepped out the tub. Water droplets skimmed down her dark skin.

Picking out one of the fluffy towels she patted herself down, not daring to look over her shoulder. If she saw the other woman she would be tempted to hop right back into the tub.

Throwing the towel on the hanger she excited the bathroom, letting her hips swing a little more then normal.

She wasted no time slipping the lingerie set on. The silk felt good on her skin.

Glancing in the floor length mirror she grinned and caressed her curves. She was sexy; desirable. And she looked hot as hell in her lingerie set.

Grabbing a box in one black back, she turned it over in her hands. Tossing between opening it for both her and Taw to see, or wait so they could open it together. Like some Christmas toy.

Deciding, she took it out of the box and placed it on the bed side table.

Purple and smooth, and ridged for pleasure. A lot more tame compared to the other she saw. She decided to start off small. She only had the basic idea on how to use it.

Stepping back into her heels she waited on the edge of ther bed, legs crossed and a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Relaxing Bath   [C][M] Relaxing Bath EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 12:37 am

Taw relaxed in the bath for a few more minutes, her hand sliding between her thighs to tease herself slowly.

It wasn't until she had bought herself to the edge of orgasm that she stopped and got out of the bath.

Terribly horny, it took a lot of will-power to dry herself off and dress herself. Laid out on the counter next to the sink was a set of clothes she'd set out for herself earlier. Within the folds of the shirt she had placed the underwear she had been planning to wear for the evening.

Underwear was one thing Taw indulged herself in. Every set she had was well-made and sexy.

So she slipped into her lacy panties and sheer lacy bra. The white lace contrasted beautifully against her dark skin.

Taw rubbed her thighs together, trying to relieve herself of the throbbing desire between her legs before pulling her wet black hair over one shoulder and stepping out into the bedroom.

Her dark eyes found Tamara immediately and she took a moment to just admire the woman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Relaxing Bath   [C][M] Relaxing Bath Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Relaxing Bath
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next