Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Dancefloor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

[O] Dancefloor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Dancefloor   [O] Dancefloor - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 10:57 pm

Zuri leaned forwards, his red eyes calculating.

He was slow, not insecure enough to be hesitant, as he leaned forwards to press his lips to Ray's.

His lips were coated in blood and vodka, a heady taste. One that suited the Russian Vampire quite well in Zuri's opinion.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [O] Dancefloor   [O] Dancefloor - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 11:02 pm

When Zuri leaned forwards he knew what the man was going to do, except unlike in the club he did feel desire, this man didn't intimidate him and he felt secure here despite doing new things.

The lips coaxed him in and the blood pulled him in completely as he kissed the man back, a hand reaching up to stroke over the older Vampire's throat softly, his fangs dragging over Zuri's tongue slowly.

Silt chuckle softly as he watched the two on the couch watching them, his lips kicking up into a smirk at the kiss.

Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [O] Dancefloor   [O] Dancefloor - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 11:06 pm

The hand on his throat coaxed Zuri further.

In one swift movement he perched himself on Ray's lap, straddling him and pressing his backside own against the younger man's crotch. One hand continued to grip his half full glass while the other moved to fist in Ray's hair.

Dario pulled away from Silt and slowly walked towards the couple kissing on the couch.

He leaned down so his bare chest was pressed against Zuri's back and his lips were at his ear.

"If you're not watching the show, maybe we'll make a show out of you."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [O] Dancefloor   [O] Dancefloor - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 5:28 pm

Rayner moaned in against the man's lips, he could feel his body heating up, his heart beating harder and faster in his chest.

When Zuri sat up in his lap one of his hands moved to grip his hip.

His empty glass landed on the couch as his second hand cupped his jaw, he couldn't bring himself to pull away until he was desperate for air.

"What's happening..."

He whined softly, his body writhing as arousal flared through him with unbridled strength, his hand reached up to clutch his chest softly, his heart was beating so quickly, he hadn't felt this needy in a long time.

His pale cheeks flushed as he looked up at Dario through a haze of hot lust.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [O] Dancefloor   [O] Dancefloor - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 10:53 pm

"I'm an Incubus, baby boy," Zuri chuckled softly.

He peppered gentle kisses along the younger Vampire's cheek and jaw as his fingers ran through his thick black hair.

"I'm walking sex with a need for blood."

Seeing the flush in his cheeks and the way he clutched at his chest was adorable. Zuri's fingers stroked over Ray's cheeks gently.

"Just give in to it. It feels so good when you do, baby boy." His tongue traced Ray's lower lip slowly. "Our little Demon can attest to that one, right, dearest?" He turned a little grin over his shoulder to the Demon.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [O] Dancefloor   [O] Dancefloor - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 11:55 am

"Incubus?"

He replied, sounding surprised, he didn't know those existed though when it came to the supernatural world he really was just and infant.

Rayner gave a soft whine as he was covered in gentle kisses, his head fell back against the couch, craning his neck as he slumped against it.

His eyes trailed over Silt who nodded softly, what Zuri was saying was true, the more you gave into it, the better it felt.

Rayner let his eyes slide shut, his lips parting in a gasp as his hips ground upward tentatively, just that small action sent sparks through his body, everything felt sexual and it felt so good.

"More..."

He muttered as his wild emerald eyes slid back open, his words were a soft plea, he needed more of this, for someone who had been avoiding sex, it was all he could think about right now.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [O] Dancefloor   [O] Dancefloor - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 4:56 pm

Zuri purred a deep chuckle when Ray pleaded for more.

He pressed his hips down a little bit harder, grinding them more firmly, giving Ray a poor rendition of a lap dance.

Dario shook his head slowly and caught the long braided locks of Zuri's hair. He gave him a firm yank so Zuri jerked backwards off of Ray's lap and landed on the floor.

"I think it's time I take control," Dario murmured, yanking Zuri's hair back soo the Incubus was looking up at him.

Zuri's eyes were smouldering red now; the act of being yanked around by his hair had turned him on to high hell.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [O] Dancefloor   [O] Dancefloor - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 2:08 pm

Rayner's head fell back with a moan as Zuri ground down against him, everything felt so much more intense, the incubus really was walking sex and the vampire couldn't help himself from wanting more.

He gave a small whine when the man was yanked out of his lap but sat against the couch, gripping the front of his shirt as his heart hammered against his chest, his face flushed as he breathed more heavily than usual.

"Dario.."

He murmured, shifting his hips uncomfortably.

"Poor thing is feeling it, Zuri you have him one hell of a dose too."

Silt chuckled as he came forward, leaning against the couch to kiss and lap at Rayner's neck. The incubus hadn't held back when kissing him, the young vampire would be desperate for quite a while.

Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [O] Dancefloor   [O] Dancefloor - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 5:02 pm

Dario glanced back and Ray and grinned sadistically.

"Silt, use Zuri. I want him gagging and choking," Dario purred as he dropped the Vampire's hair and turned so he was facing Ray.

"Use him how you like. Just make sure he's uncomfortable," he gave in way of dismissing Silt from playing with Ray.

His brown eyes found Ray's gaze and he smirked. "What's that shirt still doing on?"
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [O] Dancefloor   [O] Dancefloor - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 6:06 pm

Silt gave a purr as his tail swayed happily, his hand stroking through Rayner's hair before moving toward Zuri.

"Yes sir."

He replied with a grin as he stroked the Vampire's jaw, his hand curling in Zuri's hair as he gripped it tight and yanked it back.

"Open up, my Queen."

He murmured with a smirk, his thumb stroking over the man's lower lip.

Rayner looked up at Dario with wide eyes as he gripped the bottom of his shirt and swiftly pulled it over his head.

Even with his jeans on it was easy to see the tip of his arousal poking out from beneath them.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [O] Dancefloor   [O] Dancefloor - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:32 am

Zuri's lips curled up into a wide smirk when Silt took Dario's place standing above him.

"I don't have to open too wide, do I, hooka?" he crooned teasingly as his head was yanked back. He nibbled gently on the thumb stroking over his lower lip. "Not much, is there?"

His mouth opened and he stuck his tongue out, waiting for Silt to force himself into his mouth.

Dario, happily occupied with watching Ray strip from his shirt, tilted his head a little. "You look quite excited."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [O] Dancefloor   [O] Dancefloor - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:45 pm

Silt pursed his lips, though he wasn't as monstrously big as Dario there was still plenty to him.

"There is enough to have you choking and crying."

He promised with a smirk and when Zuri opened his mouth he force his entire length down his throat in one swift thrust.

"Zuri kissed me and now..."

His hand stroked over his own bare chest, the action sending shiver through his body.

"...everything feels so intense, I just want to-"

His words were cut off when his hand brush lightly over his crotch causing him to moan.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [O] Dancefloor   [O] Dancefloor - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 11:31 pm

Zuri didn't gag or choke when Silt thrust down his throat. Years of his youth influenced by Grecian rulers, three thousand years of experimentation and decades with Giacinto had trained him to not be uncomfortable with anything like this.

It would take a lot more than what Silt was packing to make him gag and cry after spending a few decades being Giacinto's entertainment.

Dario watched Ray stroke his own body with intense brown eyes.

"Maybe I should have him kiss you more often."

Dario's hand slid slowly up Ray's jean-clad thigh. "I wonder how quickly I can drive you mad."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [O] Dancefloor   [O] Dancefloor - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 2:19 pm

Rayner gave a whimper as Dario's hand slid up his thigh, more shivers ran through his body, stronger this time though, having someone else touching you was always more exciting.

"Not long...Dario please..."

He muttered, his body wanted sex so badly and with a audible click of his fangs extending it was obvious that his desire for blood when sexually aroused had not quelled at all.

His lips parted over the four large fangs with desperate desire.

"Gag me."

He didn't trust himself to not bite into Dario's soft flesh during sex and though he didn't enjoy the treatment he always requested to be gagged for everyone's safety.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Dancefloor   [O] Dancefloor - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 6:25 pm

He loved hearing breathless pleads like that come from the Vampire.

His nails bit into Ray's jean-clad thigh and dragged down to his knee slowly.

"Not tonight." He had two people that could take being bitten just fine with him tonight. He didn't have to worry about being careful with biting.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [O] Dancefloor   [O] Dancefloor - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 2:21 pm

He didn't trust himself tonight, less so than other nights, he wasn't accustomed to this feeling, it was stronger than his usual urges, which weren't exactly weak to begin with.

A low moan sounded as nails dragged down his legs, causing him to writhe.

His hands came up to grip Dario's jaw, tilting his head down so he was looking at him.

"I don't want to hurt you...but I can hear your heart beating and I can smell your blood, part of me wants to devour you."
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [O] Dancefloor   [O] Dancefloor - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 4:46 pm

Dario arched a brow when he was made to look at Ray.

"You won't hurt me. And if you even look like you're going to hurt me, we have two others to help."

Tonight there was nothing to worry about.

He gave Ray's thigh a sharp slap. "Jeans off."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [O] Dancefloor   [O] Dancefloor - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 4:50 pm

If this was any other night he would have argued with the man over this but he was right, Silt and Zuri were here and he knew for a fact that Silt wouldn't let him bite Dario and was strong enough to stop him.

The sharp slap jolted him out of his thoughts as he gave a whine, his hands descending to his jeans and unbuttoning them quickly, he was horny and the thought of having sex was greater than his fear.

It didn't take him long to yank his pants down and drop them to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [O] Dancefloor   [O] Dancefloor - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 4:53 pm

Dario took a few steps back and gazed down at the naked Vampire.

"On your knees, hands behind your back," he ordered. "Keep those knees spread."

His gaze turned to Silt and Zuri and he titled his head to the side a little as he did a lot when he was chatting idly to someone. "I could swear you were supposed to be making him uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [O] Dancefloor   [O] Dancefloor - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 4:56 pm

Rayner did as he was told, sinking to his knees on the floor, parting them and putting his hands behind his back.

The only time Dario was ever firm with him was when they were being intimate and he had to admit that he liked it, he liked knowing he was being controlled when his urges took over.

"I'm trying."

The Demon hissed as he hammered his member down the man's throat, no matter how hard he thrust the man didn't so much as gag, his throat was too well trained and the man was old, not much younger than himself.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Dancefloor   [O] Dancefloor - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 5:02 pm

Dario rolled his eyes at the Demon.

"If I knew making one Vampire uncomfortable was going to be too much for you, I wouldn't have given you the task."

Dario gave an amused half smile as he arched a brow at Silt.

"Do you need some pointers?"
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [O] Dancefloor   [O] Dancefloor - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 5:08 pm

Silt gave a frustrated snarl as Dario mocked him, his tail flicking about behind him in annoyance.

"Go fuck yourself."

He replied, leering over his shoulder at Dario.

"Here then."

He added, yanking Zuri away from his crotch by his hair and tossing him toward Dario's feet.

"You're the one with the God Cock, you show me how it's done then."

If he tried to make Zuri choke using only his strength he was going to end up breaking the man's skull, not really the desired outcome.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [O] Dancefloor   [O] Dancefloor - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 8:01 am

Dario rolled his eyes as Zuri was thrown to his feet.

"You'd think you'd never played the dominant before." He knelt down in front of Zuri and cupped the man's cheek, stroking the apple of his cheek gently with the pad of his thumb.

Zuri leant into the gentle hand stroking his cheek as he sat up.

Dario's hand reared back and delivered a sharp slap to the Vampire's cheek before standing.

"When someone's trained, you find other ways to make them miserable." He pulled Zuri up to his knees by his braids.

He wrapped a hand firmly around Zuri's throat, squeezing until Zuri choked and gripped at his arm.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Dancefloor   [O] Dancefloor - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 1:25 pm

"I haven't played dominant with creatures on this plane, you are all so much more breakable than what I am use to.

Though if you wanna risk me popping Zuri's head clean off then it's no skin off my teeth."

He replied with a shrug, it was a definitely possibility if he went too far and he didn't know the limitations of these creatures.

After all, they couldn't even regrow their limbs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] Dancefloor   [O] Dancefloor - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Dancefloor
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: