Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[o] Ding

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Richard

[o] Ding           - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [o] Ding    [o] Ding           - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 9:51 pm

"I can and I will."

He swatted the wagging finger away from him, but a smile grew on his lips. She was right, he couldn't really 'take it back'. Unless something horrible disastrous would happened, but he trusted nothing like that would happen too soon. At least, not the affect him.

He glanced back down the the splatter of blood on the table and sighed.

"Well if you are not going to clean that up I will then."

he turned to the sink and took out a cloth, ringing it of excess water before scrubbing the table clean.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [o] Ding    [o] Ding           - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 9:58 pm

"Sometimes I think you enjoy cleaning."

She arched a brow as she watched him scrub at the blood on the table, crossing her arms over her full (and barely clad) chest.

"Perhaps I should make more mess for you to clean," she hummed thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [o] Ding    [o] Ding           - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:03 pm

He shot her a glare.

"Don't you even dare."

Sure, he liked cleaning. It was a good stress reliever and gave his hands something to do while he thinks. But just because he enjoyed it didn't mean he liked cleaning up after people.

He looked over the table, satisfied with the results. It wasn't the best - there was no sterilisation involved, but at least it was not an eyesore.

He threw the cloth into the bin. It looked like it has seen better days anyway.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [o] Ding    [o] Ding           - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:06 pm

"Maybe the library..."

The woman leant back, humming thoughtfully.

"The ballroom I could have a little fun with." There were so many places here that she could mess up just to get a rise out of Dick. So many amazing possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [o] Ding    [o] Ding           - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:09 pm

"No. No you are not going anywhere near those rooms. Don't even think about it."

He walked forward, hovering around the bowl in hopes to snatch it from her if she even thought about it.

"I literally just cleaned it yesterday. So just- no."
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [o] Ding    [o] Ding           - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:11 pm

Tony merely laughed in response to his hovering and firm words.

This was why she teased him. His reactions were always so funny. She loved them.

She reached up to ruffle his hair again.

"This is why you should chill and act like a teenager sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [o] Ding    [o] Ding           - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:23 pm

His tensed muscles relaxed as she laughed. He trusted that means she was probably only messing him. He did not move though, in case she did decide to go through with it.

The blond grumbled but let her ruffle his hair up before he combed it again. The curls on his head becoming less defined and more on the 'fluffy' side.

"I've been a teenager for the last five hundred years. It gets a little tiresome after a while."
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [o] Ding    [o] Ding           - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:26 pm

"You've been a grumpy old man for the last five hundred years. Being a teenager is all about having fun in this time, Dick."

The woman grinned widely. "Going out and getting drunk. Meeting people, making friends, having sex if you find the right someone."

Tony spread her arms out. "The fun stuff. Even I do that and I'm only in my early twenties, technically." She was definitely older than a teenager, at the very least. She didn't know her actual physical age.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [o] Ding    [o] Ding           - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:37 pm

"I do have fun! Just you know-" Blue eyes glanced down at his hands. "Not have sex and stuff. Besides I do get drunk... Sometimes."

Over the years he decided it was probably best to cut it out a little. It often made him either embarrassingly clingy or let his temper rear it's ugly head.

"That in itself should make up for everything else right. Anyway, you are not the one that have bouncers turn you away for being 'under-age'."

There is nothing he wants more then to punch their dumb smirks off when they turn him away in front of a large crowd. They were always so obnoxious about it. He missed the days when no one gave a fuck.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [o] Ding    [o] Ding           - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 11:06 pm

"That's why you go my bars instead of the other locals."

The woman rolled her eyes theatrically. "Honestly, I don't employ Supernaturals for nothing. They let a Supernatural in, physical age be damned. That's what they're paid to do."

If he was going to go out, choosing one of her bars was the best way forwards. He had quite a choice for that, as well. She owned a lot of the bars in Catania.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [o] Ding    [o] Ding           - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 11:27 pm

"Sometimes it is nice to go in a bar that isn't owned by you."

Sure, he may sound like a spoiled brat - but at least he was acting more like a teenager. Like she wanted him to.

Besides, he liked the change of scenery. He has been in most of her bars. At least, the ones he knew about and didn't freak him out. He had even been in her strip club once and that was an experience. He did not plan to do that again any time soon.

Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [o] Ding    [o] Ding           - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 11:34 pm

Tony rolled her eyes. "I am the face of Supernatural bars in the town. I doubt you'll get into many places that aren't owned by me."

The woman pulled her ponytail over her shoulder and began combing her fingers through her long, curly hair idly as she pushed herself to sit on the table rather than lean against it.

Her foot 'accidentally' knocked the bowl of blood, sending said blood splattering over the table.

She picked up the ends and looked at them through slightly narrowed eyes. "I need to trim this," the woman murmured softly, as if she hadn't noticed what she had done.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [o] Ding    [o] Ding           - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 11:44 pm

He didn't realise the direction her foot was going until his thigh became damp.

Stumbling a few steps back he watched in silent horror at the pool of blood dripped over the edge of the table and splattered on onto the floor. Disgusting.

"What the fuck?! Why-"

He groaned and palmed his face. "Why the fuck would you do that?!"

Grabbing a few paper towels he began placing them over the blood before it could spread even more. White instantly turned red as it soaked up the liquid.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [o] Ding    [o] Ding           - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 2:05 am

"Do what?"

Her eyes dropped to the puddle spreading across the wooden table and flooring.

"Oh, oops." Her lips curled up into a not-quite-innocent smile.

She had definitely meant to do that, no matter how innocently she acted.a
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [o] Ding    [o] Ding           - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 9:56 am

"Don't act innocent with me." He snarled, layering paper towel after paper towel until the red seeped less and less into the white.

"And you even got in on my trousers."

He huffed, dramatically waving his hand to the new stain on his trousers. He supposed he was lucky that they were dark in colour.

If it was anyone else, he would be close to punching them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [o] Ding    [o] Ding           - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[o] Ding
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Kitchen-
Jump to: