Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] I need it

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cu'Silt

[C] I need it - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] I need it   [C] I need it - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 11:58 pm

Silt had to stop himself from apologizing when he saw that expression, that look on Coilean's face always made his heart ache.

He had no idea why the pup decided to chew on the cushion, perhaps it was just his puppy instincts kicking in.

Silt stripped off completely before crawling into the bath tub and laying out in it, trying to get comfortable because chances were he would be laying here for a while.

"Not going to lie, chases are I'm going to be on the verge of passing out after this, just make sure I stay warm alright? I'm cold blooded and my healing slows when I get cold."

He warned Liq as he lay there, quickly tying his hair up as he reached over the edge of the tub and stroked Coilean's hair.

"Liq needs one of my bones alright? I'm going to give it to him so don't freak out, it's fine, i'll be fine, but I might need you to lick the cut better okay?"

He muttered to the pup, hoping he didn't get too defensive with Liq around when he was hurt.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] I need it   [C] I need it - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 12:01 am

Coilean froze up at that.

What would Khaliq need a Demon bone for?

He may be a puppy, but COilean had had centuries of years living as an exorcist. He knew of some nasty spells. Demon bone was only used for the really nasty ones.

The pup gave a low, confused growl.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] I need it   [C] I need it - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 12:04 am

"Hey, it's alright."

He muttered, tugging the pups hair playfully before pulling him forward in a kiss before laying back in the tub.

His hand stroked over his chest, feeling his ribs, it would be the easiest thing to give Liq with the least amount of healing time, now to decide which one to take.

"Feel free to try and distract my body while I do this."

He muttered up to Liq with a smirk as his hand smoothed over his own chest.

"How much bone do you need?"

He asked, hoping it wasn't much.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] I need it   [C] I need it - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 12:09 am

Coilean was unresponsive under the kiss and his growl continued.

He wanted to know why Liq needed none. He wasn't going to let Silt damage himself without knowing the reason.

His grown turned threatening when Silt began checking his ribs.

"We need to fashion a dagger," Liq replied. He'd talked through the procedure with Doc.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] I need it   [C] I need it - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 12:14 am

Silt's gaze turned to Coilean as his growls echoed off of the tiles.

"Lean, he needs it to help extend Dario's life. Dario has saved my butt more than once, I owe him this much."

He muttered to the pup, he owed him an explanation at least.

"A dagger...shit..."

His hand moved up to his larger ribs until he found one that would work for the job.

"You guys owe me, big time."

He murmured as the nails on his fingers began to change into sharp points one of which he wasted no time in shoving into his flesh deeply with a loud hiss as he began drag it down, slicing open his own chest.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] I need it   [C] I need it - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 12:20 am

Coilean's growls lessened as it was explained to him.

He wasn't happy about this. He really wasn't happy about this. And he showed his anger through leaving the room. He wasn't about to watch Silt yank out a bone.

"I know, I know," Liq replied after he watched Coilean leave.

"Your pups not happy with you," he murmured softly.

"I seriously owe you for this."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] I need it   [C] I need it - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 12:25 am

"Liq grab the mirror off of the wall and hold it so I can see what I am doing."

He growled through clenched teeth as his sliced a large gash into his chest, enough for him to be able to access his ribs.

The Demon lay their for a moment, taking a shuddering breath as he held the wound closed for a moment as blood trickled down his body and into the bath below.

"Fuck..."

He groaned as he took shallow breaths, holding it as he peeled open the skin to reveal the bone hidden just below the surface, below them, his internal organs.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] I need it   [C] I need it - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 12:28 am

Khaliq grabbed the mirror immediately.

He held it in a strong grasp so Silt could see what he was doing.

His stomach didn't even turn as he watched Silt tear into his own skin. This was something that came with being a Necromancer. This sort of gore meant very little.

He was hardly affected by it at all.

"When you recover you can have a night to do whatever the Hell you want to me in return," Liq promised. Some highlight for this.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] I need it   [C] I need it - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 12:34 am

Silt looked up into the mirror and tried to distance himself from what he was doing as he pushed a hand into the cut to wrap around his own rib.

He gripped it tightly, hoping for a clean break as he yanked on it sharply.

He cried out but the bone didn't budge as such he steeled himself as did it again, putting as much power behind it as he could from this awkward angle.

The Demon gave a pained howl as the bone snapped loudly. With more tender hands he pulled the large rib through the hole and went to pass it to Liq, instead dropping it onto the bathroom floor as his hands went back to putting pressure on the wound.

If it was at all possible Silt looked more pale, except for the blood splattered over his body and coating his hands.

"Safe to say I'm not coming to work tomorrow."

He muttered, forcing a small smirk as he forced himself not to breathe too heavily.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] I need it   [C] I need it - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 12:38 am

"Not acceptable," he teased as he leaned down to pick up the rib.

"You'll be in early, bright eyed and bushy tailed." It wasn't going to happen and they both damn well knew that.

Liq rubbed the bloody bone gently as he looked down at it.

That was one thing on his list.

"Don't suppose you could convince Coilean to give up a canine?" Liq asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] I need it   [C] I need it - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 12:42 am

"Yeah go fuck yourself if you think that's happening."

He growled, he wasn't going to work after going through that, no way in hell.

"No. Get another Lycan to do it, I wont let Coilean get hurt."

He muttered, a serious look coming across his face, he wouldn't allow it.

When it came to Coilean's well being he didn't take it lightly.

No one was ripping his teeth out, it didn't matter if it would grow back.

"Can you get him for me? Would love a lick right about now."

He added with a chuckle, he was hurting, but he could still joke.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] I need it   [C] I need it - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 12:46 am

Liq gave a soft sigh.He had hoped he could get a fang from Coilean and not have to worry about owing Aodh anything. It seemed he wasn't that lucky.

He was dreading owing Aodh anything.

"Not even if I ask him?" Liq tested. Coilean could say yes, right?

Liq set the bone down on the floor and stood.

"I'll be back with him in a minute."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] I need it   [C] I need it - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 11:31 am

"Ask another wolf."

Silt replied sternly, Coilean was more than capable of making his own decisions but he didn't want the pup dragged into this, he had no connection to Dario except for enjoying his company the few times the man had come over.

The Demon nodded as Liq stood and went to get Coilean. Silt shivered slightly as he lay against the cold bathtub.

He could feel the pull to go to sleep and rest it off, it didn't matter if he tried to fight it, he could already feel his eyes growing heavy.

A demon couldn't die from blood loss, they regenerated too quickly for that so he had no fear of going to sleep now, it would only be for a few moments while Liq convinced Coilean to come back in.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] I need it   [C] I need it - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:25 pm

"All right," the man sighed.

From one brother to the next. He'd have to ask Aodh. He wasn't looking forwards to that conversation. He just hoped he wouldn't end up with Aeker on his tail afterwards.

Liq padded into the livingroom, looking around for Coilean. He found him laying in a large dog bed behind the couch.

"Lean-" The pup rolled over so his back was facing him.

"Coilean, look-"

"I like Dario," a rough voice cut in. "He's a great person. Selfless. You don't see that in a person very often. But that sort of magic is dark, Khaliq. I don't think you realise how dangerous that sort of magic is. It isn't an attempt and if it fails we try another way sort of deal. Dario could very well die for good in that ritual."

The Lycan continued to face away. "If he dies, my Demon would have tortured himself for nothing. If that happens you better make sure your passports are in order."

And then Coilean stood up and walked towards the bathroom. He didn't glance back at the Necromancer once.

Coilean gave a soft whine when he saw Silt laying in the tub. He moved forwards, his hand brushing silver hair away from Silt's face gently. The Lycan leaned down, pushing over the edge of the tub to get to Silt's ribs. He lapped at the wound slowly, being thorough in cleaning it out.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] I need it   [C] I need it - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 9:13 pm

Silt rested in the tub, unconsciously leaning into the touches on his face.

It wasn't until he felt the warm tongue against his flesh that his eyes fluttered open and he looked down at Coilean.

"You mad at me?"

He muttered, lifting a hand to stroke it through the Lycan's hair slowly.

He didn't like it when Coilean was unhappy with him, he wasn't close to many people and he meant more to the Demon than any other.

Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] I need it   [C] I need it - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 9:20 pm

Coilean gave a half-hearted growl in response to the question.

He was absolutely furious at the situation.

But he wasn't quite so angry at Silt. More generally annoyed that he went along with the plan.

All his anger laid with Khaliq at the moment. Though it had subsided slightly with the death threat. Nothing cooled your anger towards someone like giving them a death threat.

He probed the wound firmly to bring Silt just a little discomfort as he cleaned his wound.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] I need it   [C] I need it - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 9:24 pm

Silt frowned slightly at the growl, he was hoping for another answer than that.

Still, at least the pup wasn't completely ignoring him, it was a step forward.

"I won't be giving my bones to anyone else."

He muttered before a small smirk curled at his lips.
"Well, at least not the ones which make my skeleton."

He added with a soft chuckle, wincing as Coilean probed at his wound, his hand pressed against the Lycan's shoulders, pushing him back a little.

"No more."

He muttered, Coilean was making it a little painful.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] I need it   [C] I need it - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 9:29 pm

Coilean gave the Demon a dry look when he was pushed back.

Did he think that he was just going to stop when he had a hole in his chest?

He shrugged Silt's hand off his shoulder and leaned back down to clean the wound, being more careful now.

The quicker the wound was healed, the quicker they could go on like this never happened.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] I need it   [C] I need it - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 9:35 pm

Silt stared back at him, sighing when the Lycan shrugged him off and continued licking at his wounds.

"It will heal up soon enough."

He muttered, he wasn't too worried about it, he had done a fairly clean job of it all, hopefully the skin would seal back over in the next half hour or so.

A shiver ran through him as he lay against the tub, he had forgotten to put the heating on when he got home, the day was fairly warm so it wasn't needed but at this time of night he needed it.

"Lean, I'm getting cold."

He warned as he looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] I need it   [C] I need it - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 9:41 pm

Coilean's gaze flickered up at the warning.

He pulled away from Silt's ribs and moved to pick him up out of the tub, carrying him bridal style out of the bathroom and into the livingroom.

He laid Silt out on one of the couches and moved to lay next to him, pressing his warm body against him as he reached over to pull the blanket off the back of the couch. The two of them had decided to keep blankets and extra clothes in different places around the house just in case Silt began to get cold. Times like this.

He swaddled the two of them in the blanket and cuddled closer to the Demon, completely ignoring Khaliq who continued to hover awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] I need it   [C] I need it - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 9:46 pm

Silt grunted as he was picked up, he wasn't accustomed to being carried by Coilean, it was an odd sensation.

Still he curled in against the man, leaning into his warm body, he ducked his head under the Lycan's chin and wrapped his arms around him, pressing as much of his body as he could against him.

"Thank you."

He muttered, pressing a kiss to his flesh as he nuzzled against him.

"You're always so warm."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] I need it   [C] I need it - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 9:50 pm

Coilean smiled as Silt cuddled against him.

He held his Demon closer, nuzzling closer to him when Silt kissed his neck.

Coilean was always warm, even when he wandered around with no clothes on. Which was all the time now. The last time he had worn clothes was the day they had moved into the house.

Lycan's always ran at a hot temperature.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] I need it   [C] I need it - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 9:55 pm

"Liq, you can head off if you want."

He muttered, looking up at the man from his position curled in under Coilean's chin.

He nestled in as closely as he could, with both of their bodies bare he would heat up in no time.

"Coilean is good at playing nurse, he will be able to take care of me."

Once he was warm enough he would be healed up enough to have a shower, get something to eat and head to bed.

"Though if you wanna make dinner, I wouldn't be opposed."
He muttered with a chuckle, he needed to get Coilean and himself fed.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] I need it   [C] I need it - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 10:17 pm

Liq nodded. That was better than standing around feeling awkward as fuck.

He began towards the bathroom, pausing at the teasing suggestion. "I would if I could but I can't." His lips twitched upwards. "Fawzi's the cook in our little abode."

Fawzi was the one that kept them functioning on a daily basis. Without her around Liq would probably starve to death. Or burn down the whole block.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] I need it   [C] I need it - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 10:26 pm

"That sucks, we've been spoiled with Demir's home cooking recently."

They hadn't had to buy take away in quite a while now that he had started inviting Demir over constantly.

"Looks like we'll be having delivery tonight."

He muttered, pressing another kiss to Coilean's neck as he curled in against the pup.

"Give the Doctor my regards when you see him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] I need it   [C] I need it - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] I need it
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: