Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Roleplay Tip Of The Day Mark II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

Roleplay Tip Of The Day Mark II Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay Tip Of The Day Mark II   Roleplay Tip Of The Day Mark II EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:50 pm

Heya all and welcome to the new

ROLE-PLAY TIP OF THE DAY!~

(Dodododododododooo! (<----Theme tune))

Our Tip of the day is: Speech!

Speech, dialogue, loud-mouth gabbing you want the other person to quit doing. It has lots of names but it's all the same, right?

And, as there are lots of names for it, there are also lots of ways to do it.

Colours
"Speech marks"
*Asterisk*
'Inverse comma's'

The ideal way to write speech (this method is used in most novels) is "speech marks" or 'inverse comma's.'

Here's an example of our dearest Nicio volunteering to help us:

"I prefer to use speech marks myself, but inverse comma's are also something I could use," he said boredly, looking at DL6 with dull wine eyes. He didn't want to be here. "And to make my speech more unique, I have my own colour. This colour is used every time I speak in my posts."

So, there we have it~

Challenge of the day: try to make speach clear and easy to read with speech marks or inverse comma's and colour.

Have fun RPing~
Back to top Go down

Roleplay Tip Of The Day Mark II
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: RP Hints and Tips-
Jump to: