Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] The other Rozen

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] The other Rozen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 7:28 pm

Di's gaze flickered between Ger and Lex as they spoke.

He didn't understand them. He only knew French. He struggled with any language that wasn't his own tongue.

He tried to shuffle backwards again when Lex stood and stripped of her coat.

He'd seen enough blood-stained material to know it at the sight of it.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 7:33 pm

Porcher looked over at his war comrade miserably. He then stared up at the women. Was there any way out of this.

"Mademoiselle.... please." Was all he could utter. It was hard to talk your way out of something when you don't speak the language. His French accent was thick on his tongue.

He too recognized the bloodied dress. That would be his blood soon, he feared.

Gerhard walked over to Di and pulled the gag off. Now that they were alone, he wanted to hear the man scream without it being muffled.

"What do you want to do to them, my Sire?" He asked Alexis.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 7:42 pm

"Put on a show for me."

She instructed, she always enjoyed watching her fledgling work, plus this way she could dampen her appetite before enjoying her meal.

The small woman walked over and grabbed a large chair, placing it in front of the bound men and sitting herself down into it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 7:50 pm

Di gasped softly as the gag was removed from his mouth. He licked his lips, trying to stop any drool from dribbling down his chin. He failed.

A thin line of drool ran down his chin as he looked up at the two of them nervously.

What were they going to do to him?
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 7:59 pm

Gerhard had some fun things planed out. Of course, fun was subjective. Fun for him and Alexis, not fun for the two Frenchmen.

Since they weren't at their normal post, a lot of Ger's usual torture toys were not available. No matter, he'd make due.

He stood at attention and spoke to them in their mother tongue.

"One of you will be dead by nightfall." He said matter of fact like. "The real question is, which one? Consider this a game. The winner will live, the loser will suffer a worse fate then you can imagine. Am I clear?" He said all of this in a calm, but affirmative tone.

Nervously Porcher looked over at Di. He had liked the man's company. He didn't know him well enough to consider him a friend, but he respected the soldiers fighting spirit. He didn't want to see this man die.

But he didn't want to die either.

"Yes sir." He said, his voice trembling.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 8:05 pm

Di, not quite as scared as Porcher was, hurled an insult at the German man as he spoke to them in French.

He began struggling violently again.

He wasn't going to be playing a fucked-up game for some German asshole's amusement.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 8:07 pm

In response, Di got another swift kick to the groin.

"You're supposed to make this entertaining!" Gerhard hissed. "Do as we say or be the one to die. It's really that simple. Fighting wont help you. Only make you suffer more."

He said all of this as if he was talking to a stupid animal.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 8:09 pm

Di slumped with a cry of pain when he was kicked.

"I'd rather fight than give in to a German pig like you."

He wasn't going to let himself give into anyones will but his own.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 8:20 pm

Gerhard got down on his knee's and gripped onto Di's face roughly.  

"Let me make this more clear for you.  I will extract every tooth from your mouth and have you choke on my member as your blood runs down your throat and comes out of your nose.  I will neuter  you like a dog and force you to swallow your testicles.  I will gouge out your eyes with my finger and have your comrade lick it off.  And that will just be the beginning of your suffering."  

His eyes were wild, insane, but his tone remained eerily calm.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 8:22 pm

Di's lips pulled into a sneer.

But he did settled down somewhat. He didn't fight his restraints any more and he didn't hurl any more insults or defiant remarks.

He did however, give one final fuck you of defiance in the form of spitting in the man's face.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 8:27 pm

Slowly, ever so slowly, Gerhard wiped the spit from his face.

And then in an instant his hand was behind Di's head and he slammed the man's face into the wall beside them. It was enough force to break the Frenchman's nose and maybe even a few of his front teeth.

Gerhard then threw him onto his back and straddled over the top of him.

Forcing his mouth open, he pulled a knife from his belt and began to cut off the man's lips.

"You can't spit without lips now can you?" Gerhard said gleefully as he sliced away.

Porcher closed his eyes tight, a few tears running down his cheeks. He couldn't stand to watch this.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 8:33 pm

Di cried out when his head was forced against the wall. a few tears slipped down his cheeks as his nose and teeth were broken. He tried to spit some blood and broken pieces of teeth from his mouth.

His body froze up in fear as he was thrown to the ground and straddled.

His wide hazel eyes looked up at the man in absolute fear.

A loud scream sounded as the knife sliced into his skin.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 9:36 pm

Alexis let out a giggled as the man screamed, she looked over at the other far more timid man and grinned.

"Looks like you're the one I get to have, you've behaved so I'll let you give after I take what I need."

Gerhard had his toy for the night, he would carve that one open until he was full and tired then they would rest for the day.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 9:43 pm

At first Porcher didn't realize the woman was talking to him. But then it registered and he peeked his eyes open, looking up at her.

What did she need?

Would he really get to live.

"Madamousil I.. I won't tell a soul... I'll do anything..." He whimpered, trying to block out Di's screams.

As soon as Di's face was a bloodied mess of what it once was, Gerhard began to toss the flesh to the side to get a good look at what he had just carved.

Where a mouth should be was sliced up gum and teeth, no lips or skin until the tops of Di's cheek's and nose. Everything down from that was skinned and raw and bloody.

"Mmm, yes this look suits you much better". Ger hummed, proud of his work.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 9:48 pm

Di sobbed loudly as the knife cut brutally through his skin.

He was left in a sobbing, writhing mess of pain by the time his flesh was tossed away.

The man gave loud wails.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:01 pm

"It's okay, you don't have to be afraid, I like my men docile and obedient, you've done so well."

She replied, getting to her feet as he padded over to him, she pulled him to his feet before cutting his bindings and leading him to the chair.

Once he was seated she perched herself in his lap again, curling in against him with what almost looked like affection.

Alexis was a toxin that spread through those around her causing violence and death, she wondered if this one could be corrupted.

She pulled off her dress, revealing her bare body beneath it as she cuddled in against him chest.

"My desires are not as savage as his."

She replied, nodding toward Gerhard. No, she liked filling her prey with false hope.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:13 pm

Gerhard decided now would be a good time to start gouging out Di's eyes with his fingers. The more the man screamed, the more delighted he looked.

Porcher made the mistake of looking over at the two of them. He felt sick to his stomach, and quickly closed his eyes tight again.

"Oh God, Oh Father in Heaven" He whimpered, shivering. Even as this beautiful woman stripped before him, he kept his eyes shut and cursed himself for not paying attention in Sunday school, for not learning all of the prayers like a good saint would of. Perhaps that was why he was being punished?

"Th-thy will be done...thy kingdom come.." His voice cracked. Shit he really didn't remember this prayer.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:16 pm

Di writhed violently, tears pouring from his eyes as he writhed and screamed.

He wanted to be anywhere but here. He wanted to be back in his camp, safe and away from these crazy lunatics.

More loud sobs came from the man.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:22 pm

"Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, in Earth as it is in Heaven."

She almost sung, saying it correctly for the soldier sitting beneath him.

Alexis almost rolled her eyes as he freaked out, it was if he had never seen torture before, war had gotten soft.

"Pay attention to me now, baby boy, it's cold and I've been lonely, Gerhard only had eyes for men."
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:29 pm

Porcher swallowed thickly and opened his eyes slowly. They were filled with tears. He'd never seen something like this, never would have even imagined it.

He tried to keep his breathing steady and nodded his head slowly.

Gerhard, meanwhile, shoved his bloodied fingers into what was left of Di's mouth, gagging him with his own eye matter.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:32 pm

His pained screams continued, muffled by the matter in his mouth, gagging him.

Blood bubbled as air whooshed from his lungs, splattering with his screams.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 1:26 pm

Gerhard continued to do every horrid thing he had promised the soldier he would do. Teeth began to litter the floor mixed in with the blood.

Porcher, meanwhile, continued to do his best to block it all out, or else he might find himself vomiting on Alexis, and the last thing he wanted to do was anger these creatures.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:11 pm

Alexis giggled as she watched Gerhard, by the time the German was was finished playing with his pray she was suckling at her human's neck, slowly draining it.

The weaker and more compliant they became the sweeter the blood tasted.

Though terror always gave blood as bold, sharp flavor.

It didn't take long before she gave the creature a more gentle death.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:18 pm

When Porcher felt the woman sinking her teeth into his neck he started to squirm to try and get away, but then thought better of it.

Alexis would have been able to feel the moment he gave in and let her kill him. His body went limp despite life still being in him, and his breathing got slower even though the fear was still there.

Hearing what happened to his comrade who fought, he welcomed this death compared to the torture that the other was facing. His death was merciful in that light.

It was a bit longer before Gerhard killed off his own victim, making sure that the poor human really suffered at his hands for hours.

Eventually the man passed out and Gerhard decided that would be a good time to get a meal out of him.

When he was finished, his hands, forearms, knees, and boots were caked in thick layers of blood.

He let out a soft yawn. The sun had come up in the sky awhile ago, and he was getting sleepy after having such an exhilarating session.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:21 pm

The daylight hours weakened purebloods more than it did those who were created.

By the time Gerhard had finally finished playing Alexis was curled up in the arms of her fresh corpse.

She cuddled in against it as if it were an ever sized teddy bear, happily nestling into the dead soldier's chest as she dozed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] The other Rozen   [C] The other Rozen - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] The other Rozen
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Back Stories-
Jump to: