Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Sneaking In

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] Sneaking In Empty
PostSubject: [C] Sneaking In   [C] Sneaking In EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:41 am

The dark wolf sniffed at the air intently, trying to pick up a familiar scent.

He had ran through these woods and toward the source of the scents, it hadn't taken him long at all the find the place he had been looking for.

Familiar smells swirled through the air, wolves he knew quite well but was currently trying to avoid.

It had been a stressful enough time sneaking away from the pack so he was trying to get inside without be found so he could sleep.

Nickolas stepped carefully through the trees until the forest broke and he could see through the garden and up at the large mansion, now to get inside.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C] Sneaking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Sneaking In   [C] Sneaking In EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:46 am

Alek had been leaning out of the window of his and Lycus' bedroom with a cigarette between his lips when he caught sight of the dark object moving in the shadows by the trees.

He inhaled slowly, taking in the scent of the person. Both a gift and curse to a Lycan as old as him was his increased sensory abilities. Smell among those.

And he knew that scent.

Alek stubbed out his cigarette in the ashtray Chester was holding for him as he watched the object move towards the entrance of the mansion. "I'll be back momentarily," he murmured to the hybrid, ruffling his blond hair before pushing himself through the window.

His feet landed on the ground outside soundlessly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Sneaking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Sneaking In   [C] Sneaking In EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:51 am

Nickolas wasn't foolish enough to think he could get inside a place like this without someone noticing him, he only had to avoid a select few.

Aleksandr, Coilean and Aodh.

That was a task easier said than done as he stayed low to the ground, staying down wind so his scent wouldn't carry.

His eyes looked over the building trying to find where he needed to go.

A room, any room, it looked like there were very few lights on above the second floor.

The wolf moved toward the building, avoiding the open area of the lawns, staying near plants, using them as cover as he headed toward an open side door.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C] Sneaking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Sneaking In   [C] Sneaking In EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:54 am

Alek watched the Wolf from the shadows.

When he was close enough, he stepped out of the shadows.

"Lovely night for a walk. A nice long walk. A walk to an entirely different landmass is even better." His voice rang out into the night as he crossed his arms over his chest.

His torso was bare, though jeans clung to his muscular thighs and rode low on his hips.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Sneaking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Sneaking In   [C] Sneaking In EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:59 am

The wolf tensed at the sound of that low voice, his body visibly sagging as an exhale of air passed through his nose, the wolf sighed, looked like his efforts were for nothing.

Admittedly, I was trying to avoid you.

Nickolas replied as he turned and looked up at Aleksandr.

Obviously stealth is not a strong point.

He offered up not explanation as to why he was here, nor any form of apology for trespassing in Aleksandr's territory.

Nickolas had always been a rather troublesome pup.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C] Sneaking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Sneaking In   [C] Sneaking In EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:06 am

"Not with a three thousand year old Lycan on the defensive."

Alek's gaze continued to drill the younger Lycan.

What was he doing here? Alek hadn't had any reason to think that this particular Wolf would be anywhere but where he left him.

Back on the mainland.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Sneaking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Sneaking In   [C] Sneaking In EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:11 am

True, might have made it inside if you weren't on lookout.

He replied as he sat down on the ground in front of the man, by the looks of it Aleksandr wasn't planning on letting him wander off just yet.

Nickolas looked up at the man, his gaze shying away as Alek stared at him, he hated that look, he could physically feel the pressure of them on him, making him uncomfortable.

Any spare beds here? I'm pooped.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C] Sneaking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Sneaking In   [C] Sneaking In EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:15 am

Alek arched a brow. "Not with my son here."

If he hadn't have noticed, Aodh would have. Nickolas wouldn't have got in unnoticed.

His strong stare didn't waver.

"Shift back," he ordered.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Sneaking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Sneaking In   [C] Sneaking In EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:19 am

Trying to sneak in here hadn't been his brightest idea, it would have been smarter to stay somewhere in town then come up here in the morning.

Hindsight was always 20/20, it didn't matter now, he was here and Aleksandr had spotted him.

Nickolas' paws suddenly got very interesting as he looked down at them instead of facing Aleksandr's stare, the dominant nature of the man was overwhelming.

I'd rather not.

He replied tentatively, trying to not directly defy the order but still not comply.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C] Sneaking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Sneaking In   [C] Sneaking In EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:21 am

He repeated his order in the same soft tone.

His children were special cases when it came to his orders. Sometimes they could get away from them.

His pack didn't have a special pass.

They were expected to do just what he ordered without any argument.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Sneaking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Sneaking In   [C] Sneaking In EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:26 am

The wolf gave a soft whine, he knew he was going have to obey sooner or later, he rarely got away with anything when Aleksandr was around.

Nickolas shifted back, sitting on the grass stark naked with his knees pressed in against his chest as his arms wrapped around them.

Even in this dark light it was obvious enough that he was sporting a rather lovely black eye and that his bottom lip was swollen and split, the evidence of a fight was clear from his bruised and battered rips, already having hours to heal due to the time it would have taken to travel over here.

"Is there a spare bed here or what? Or should I go to the motel?"

He asked, seemingly ignoring his wounds as he got up from his position on the floor and gave a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C] Sneaking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Sneaking In   [C] Sneaking In EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:29 am

His silver eyes almost glowed in the moonlight as he gazed slowly over the Lycan's body.

He'd had quite a beating.

Alek turned on his back and made his way towards the door.

"Come," he ordered, cocking his head.

He'd keep the man with him tonight and get him situated in the morning. He wanted to make sure the pup wasn't here to cause trouble first.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Sneaking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Sneaking In   [C] Sneaking In EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:33 am

He hated it when Aleksandr gave orders, he could always feel his body immediately jerk into action, it made him feel like he wasn't completely in control of his actions.

Plus having the man look at him like that made him nervous, though he was good at hiding it behind his cocky exterior.

However he did as he was told and padded slowly behind the man, idly watching how Aleksandr's bare back flexed and tensed as he moved.

He was the strongest of all of them and it was hard not to be in awe of him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C] Sneaking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Sneaking In   [C] Sneaking In EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:37 am

His gaze flickered back to Nick as he walked.

"Chin up," he ordered. A little grin curled his lips. "I've seen you with Aodh. Meek doesn't suit you."

The man's pace slowed until he was walking in time with Nick. He slung an arm around the man's shoulders.

"We're sharing a room with two others. Don't let the Elf order you around. He's got a stick up his ass most the time. It only ever gets removed when it's time to shove my dick up his ass instead."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Sneaking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Sneaking In   [C] Sneaking In EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:41 am

Nickolas snorted a laugh at Aleksandr's next order.

"Think I was being meek? I was busy checking out from behind."

He replied with a grin, this wasn't the most comfortable situation he had ever been in but at the same time he wasn't timid.

"Not been around many Elves before."

He added with a hum, chuckling at the Alpha's description of said Elf.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C] Sneaking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Sneaking In   [C] Sneaking In EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:44 am

"My ass look better than usual? These jeans cost a fortune. I'd hope they did something for the lost cause my ass has become since moving out of the pack."

He was lazier here. He'd gained a bit of weight. Granted not enough to mess with the beautifully sculpted ass he knew he had.

"Be nice to the hybrid. Unlike you, he actually is meek."

Alek pushed open his bedroom door and led the young Wolf inside with his arm still around the pup's shoulders.

"Chester, set out some blankets for him. Make him a suitable dog bed. Lay some newspaper down, too. I don't know if he's house trained yet."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Sneaking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Sneaking In   [C] Sneaking In EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:50 am

Nickolas gave another snort.
"Lost cause? You have a pretty good ass for an old man."

He replied as he followed Aleksandr into the bedroom, his eyes landing on the little hybrid was padded around, cleaning out an ash tray before putting it back down on the desk.

The boy turned the face them a bright smile turning to a small look of concern as he glanced over Nick's bruised form.

The boy couldn't help but give a soft giggle at that last comment but nodded as went over to the cabinet near his cage that had the spare blankets.

"Should I fetch a spare mattress, Master?"

He asked as he hugged the bundle of blankets to his bare chest, looking up at the Alpha adoringly.

Chester wasn't sure if he was sharing their bed or sleeping on the floor, it was difficult to tell when Alek was joking sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C] Sneaking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Sneaking In   [C] Sneaking In EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:56 am

Alek shook his head.

"He can sleep on the floor."

Nick didn't need a mattress. He'd slept in worse conditions than on the floor in a heated room.

Usually he just slept on the ground in a damp forest. This was far better.

Alek padded forwards to envelope Chester in a hug, leaning down to press a soft kiss to his lips.

"Go fetch Lycus. Drag him back in here by his dick," the man murmured. His hand slid down to grasp the boy's large member firmly as he grinned down at the boy.

He could hear Lycus on the other side of the partition wall. And he knew Lycus was probably listening. Why not make him be social?

He gave Chester's backside a slap before moving to lay on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Sneaking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Sneaking In   [C] Sneaking In EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:00 am

The room was nice and toasty, it had been chilly during the nights and Chester was constantly naked so Aleksandr had the room heated up for him so he was comfortable.

The boy cuddled the man back, kissing him softly as he nuzzled against the Lycan's bare chest.

"Yes Mas-"

"That wont be necessary."
The Elf called out as he set down the book and padded out from behind the dividing wall.

"You brought home a stray."
Lycus added as he sat on the bed, crossing his clothed legs as he looked over at the young Lycan.

Chester still padded over to the Elf, crawling into his open arms as he sat in the Elf's lap and cuddled up against him before going back to putting the blankets out for the Lycan to sleep on at the foot of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C] Sneaking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Sneaking In   [C] Sneaking In EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:04 am

"More than anything, I'd say he came to me," was Alek's response.

His silver gaze flickered over Nick slowly.

"He's from my mainland pack. Nudity isn't a problem here, Nick. If you feel more comfortable without clothes, feel free to remove them," he murmured. "He came here on a very long walk."

Alek slid between two conversations easily. As if it were natural. Considering he knew Aodh and actually talked to people besides the childish Lycan, that was probably the reason.

"He'll be staying tonight and tomorrow I'll sort out what will happen to him."

Alek hadn't decided whether he was staying here or not.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Sneaking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Sneaking In   [C] Sneaking In EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:09 am

"I see."
Lycus replied, his eyes trailing over the Lycan as Chester moved to sit in his lap again as he finished putting down the blankets.

His hand stroked through the boy's hair softly, who purring happily and nuzzled against his Master.

"I'm not going back to the mainland."
Nick muttered, whether he stayed here or not, he wasn't going to go back there.

The Lycan padded forward and sat himself down on the blankets set for him, looking up at Chester and thanking him softly.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C] Sneaking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Sneaking In   [C] Sneaking In EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:13 am

Alek arched a brow at the Lycan's murmur.

"Well then, it's decided," the Grecian man murmured, almost sincerely. Almost. His ability to return everything with subtle sarcasm had increased dramatically over the past few months.

Alek's tongue laved over his lower lip.

"Nick, this is Lycus and Chester, my mate and our partner."

Alek stretched out with a soft contented purr.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Sneaking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Sneaking In   [C] Sneaking In EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:21 am

Nick wasn't old enough or worldly enough to even question the fact that the Alpha was mated to an Elf, it was logical enough in his mind.

"Hi."

He replied with a lazy wave as he sprawled out on the blankets, purring as he covered his naked form with one of them, it was nice to be inside and warm.

"Evening."
The Elf replied and Chester gave a wave and a smile as he cuddled in against the man, taking Lycus' affections as often as he could.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C] Sneaking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Sneaking In   [C] Sneaking In EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:24 am

"You're all amazing conversationalists," Alek 'praised.'

He was going to end up falling asleep at this rate.

"Chester, your evening schedule." This would give him something to do. "Cage and night plug."

A little smile curled his lips.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Sneaking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Sneaking In   [C] Sneaking In EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:29 am

Chester gave a little pout but got up out of Lycus' lap and headed over to his dresser.

He had been content cuddling up to the Elf but he did as he was told, grabbing his cage and his plug before padding over to the Lycan and holding them out for him.

It wouldn't be night time without him wearing his cage and having his bed-time plug put in.

Nick glanced up curiously as he watched the men interact, his brows shooting up as the, naked yet innocent looking, boy got those toys and presented them to the Alpha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[C] Sneaking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Sneaking In   [C] Sneaking In Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Sneaking In
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Surrounding Area :: Forest-
Jump to: