Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Tips for live events. My policy may help you as well.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lilim

Lilim

Tips for live events. My policy may help you as well. Empty
PostSubject: Tips for live events. My policy may help you as well.   Tips for live events. My policy may help you as well. EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:08 pm

Im going to share with you all how I handle Live events which may help you guys as well. We all get a bit weirded out considering how most of the time on CdS were not in live, were in forums and when events happen in the live were uncertain to take them to the forums or not.

Well heres what I do. Say im in a forum first, then I start a live event. Everything before the live event stays the same. This means anything learned, or changed opinions that happen in the live event, don't come into play in a forum I started before that. And everything after the live event starts goes into play in any forums afterwards.

I hope that makes sense. You can also use this for forum to. Just remember whatever you start first should stay first, so anything you learn after stays until after.
Back to top Go down
http://desolateroxy.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4hylvl

Tips for live events. My policy may help you as well.
Page 1 of 1