Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Hard Day

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C] Hard Day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:19 pm

Dario returned each kiss happily with one of his own.

He was enjoying this time together. There was no obligation to do anything or worry about anything.

All there was was him and Hayden and he loved that.

His fingers stroked through the boy's copper hair gently.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:21 pm

The boy gave a gentle purr as his hair was stroked, Dario knew all his little weaknesses when it came to petting.

He tilted his head, nuzzling in against the man's hand as his own fingers ran through Dario's curled, wrapping them around his fingers before letting them spring back into place.

Hayden leaned back a little, his pale pink tongue swiping over the man's lips with a smile before kissing them again, he could never get enough of this.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:30 pm

Each kiss was gentle; a show of affection that wasn't so lustful that it threatened to push their kisses further.

Dario liked that. As much as he wanted to fuck Hayden at some point soon, he didn't feel like it tonight. Tonight he'd been overworked and the thought of fucking anyone else was a serious turn off.

This was nice and he loved that he could just lay here with the boy and feel so comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:35 pm

When they finally did sleep together he wanted it to be special. Tonight wasn't that night, Dario was stressed and tired, he wouldn't force himself onto Dario tonight.

He pressed another soft kiss to Dario's lips before nuzzling up against him.

"I love you."

He muttered softly, a smile gracing his lips. He liked being able to tell Dario that every moment he could, the man had been lacking genuine affection in his life before he came around.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:36 pm

Dario gave a soft smile.

His fingers stroked over the boy's cheeks gently as he pressed gentle kisses over his lips and cheek and down his neck.

"I love you, too. So much."

He really did love the boy.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:45 pm

Hayden gave a happy little whine as his face as stroked and his neck kissed, his arms wrapping around the man as he nestled in closer.

They looked like such an odd pair, a large muscular man, and a small, scrawny boy, but they couldn't be more perfect for one another and Hayden couldn't imagine himself with anyone other than Dario.

Hayden gave a soft little giggle as his fingers stroked through the man's hair.

"I don't know how I got so lucky."

He meant it too, he was the luckiest boy in the world to have this man in his life.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:50 pm

Dario's lips spread into a little grin.

"I think that's what I should be saying."

Hayden was so incredible. He'd been doing everything around the house; cooked and cleaned and now he was making Dario relax more than he had in quite a while.

Hayden was the best thing that had ever happened to Dario.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:56 pm

"I don't think so, it's my line.
First day we met you saved my life after all."

He replied with a little chuckle "One of the perks of having feline empathy, water is not my friend."

Little things like the fact he couldn't swim were easily explained when you considered his heritage.

"Saved me, took me in to live with you, I'd say I'm the lucky one."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:01 pm

"Ahh, but I've had your amazing company for all these months."

Hayden's company meant so much to the human.

He couldn't imagine life without the boy any more. Hayden had become so much a part of his life that he doubted he'd function without him.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:03 pm

Dario had literally taken in a stray cat, then a Vampire. Hayden couldn't help but idly wonder what kind of creature Dario would be bringing home next.

The boy chuckled and cuddled in against Dario's chest, sprawling out over his body.

"We can both be the lucky ones then."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:08 pm

Dario didn't know what he would bring home next.

Shifter, Vampire, Demon. He'd had quite a lot of experience with the supernatural lately.

He was certain that there'd be something else to come his way soon. When Dario found trouble he didn't do it in halves.

"We're both lucky," he agreed.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:15 pm

Hayden gave a gentle yawn and he cuddled in, nestling in head in against Dario's chest as he held the man tightly.

The front door slowly unlocked before softly being pushed shut again.

The sun was rising and Rayner had finally made his way home. The Vampire padded into the house, pausing when he saw the two cuddling on the couch.

"Oh, sorry, didn't think anyone would be up."

He hadn't meant to intrude on their time together.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:19 pm

Dario gave a little smile.

"That's all right, Rayner. No need to apologise."

He cuddled Hayden closeras his gaze stayed on the Vampire. "Happy Valentines Day. Have a good evening out?"

Dario trusted Rayner to come and go as he pleased. The Vampire seemed more and more in control the more blood he drank. It was great to see him functioning more normally now.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:23 pm

"Oh...thanks..."

Rayner replied, his brows furrowing a little, he had no idea it was Valentines day, he hadn't really being paying attention to the date.

A small smile graced his lips through a he looked down at the plastic bag in his hand.

"Yeah, really good night, I went down to the park and read for a while."

His smile widened a little as he fished the book out and showed it to them.

"I asked the book store to ship it in specially for me, it's in Russian so you can't read it but I um....wrote it."

He had been searching the internet now that he knew his name and found out that in Russia he had quite a few books published.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:32 pm

"Oh, you're an author?"

That was pretty damned great. He knew an actual author. That was more impressive than he could claim.

"Maybe someday you can translate some of it for us?"

Dario couldn't read English but he could sit and listen to it if someone read it out to him.

It would be great reading/listening to Ray's book.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:32 pm

Rayner looked happier than he ever had in their presence as Dario asked him that.

"Yeah... I am."

He replied, at least, he was an author, everyone back home thought he was dead so releasing books under that name couldn't happen any more, he couldn't go home like this.

"I'd like that, perhaps I might try to write my next book in English."

He was good at English, both speaking it and writing it, so it was definitely a possibility.

"You two will have to help me think of a new pen name."

He added as he padded closer to the two of them, sitting down on the ground in front of them, crossing his legs.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:35 pm

Dario grinned widely. it was great seeing Ray so happy.

"I wish I could read it. I might need to brush up on learning to read in English."

It was more difficult than people first thought. Especially since people spoke English very differently than how they wrote it.

"Maybe we can collaborate and I'll translate it into Italian for the presses over here," he chuckled softly.

"I'm sure Hayden and I can help think up something creative."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:37 pm

"That would be great, my next one can but released in English, Russian and Italian."

He replied with a smile, he loved writing and the more he started to learn about himself the more he began to remember from his past.

He could recall long nights spent working in the library as he wrote page after page.

"Normally I right crime novels, though I think I might try something different. A fresh start."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:39 pm

"I bet it'll be a hit."

Dario's fingers stroked through Hayden's hair gently as he nuzzled closer to the boy.

"Fresh starts are always good. What are you planning on writing?" Dario asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:44 pm

Hayden nuzzled back against Dario, cuddling in against him and playing with the man's hair.

Rayner chewed on his lip a little and shrugged, he wasn't entirely sure yet.

"I was kinda thinking about writing about my life, might give me a way to kinda get over everything that happened.

If I package it as a supernatural fantasy book then no one will ever know that it was the truth and not a made up story."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:46 pm

Dario gave a little nod in response.

"That'll be an interesting idea."

A lot of people were interested in Vampire fantasy books. It would get quite a fanbase on that selling point alone.

But it was also a way to help Ray deal with everything.

The man reached out to ruffle Ray's hair gently.

"If you want any help, Hayden and I are here."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:51 pm

"Thanks, that means a lot to me."

It would be difficult to write, but he needed this, be needed to go through everything he had experience so it couldn't keep hurting him.

It would make for an interesting book, violence, passion, a gay couple in Russia, vampires, bdsm, forced submission and the finally abandonment.

The Vampire nuzzled in against Dario's hand gently. He didn't know how they would react to reading about his life, he kept so much of it to himself, they didn't know the extent of his abuse.

"It will give me something to do when I can't sleep at least. Speaking of which, I might get something to eat them head to bed and read."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:03 pm

Dario would do anything he could to help Ray when he was writing this new book.

Whether that be bringing him blood or sitting and cuddling him when he was writing something that got him really emotional.

Dario wanted to help him some how and whenever he had the chance, he would help him out.

"We're probably going to go to bed soon, too. I've had a long day at work."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:09 pm

Rayner gave a little nod and stood up.
"I'll see you both in bed then."
He didn't like sleeping alone, just having them close eased his worries immensely.

He padded into the kitchen and microwaved a class of blood, quickly drinking it down before washing up and heading to curl up in the nest where he read quite contently in the dark.

Hayden smiled and nestled in against Dario.

"He looked so happy."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:11 pm

Dario nodded at the Vampire with a little smile then cuddled Hayden closer.

"It's so good to see him like that."

Ray had been so empty and scared when he had first started living with them.

Now he was smiling around them and talking to them of his own accord.

Next he hoped Ray would start with jokes or something. Something that really showed that he was truly happy living with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Hard Day
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: