Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] And a Bottle of Rum

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tamara Perez

Tamara Perez

[C] And a Bottle of Rum Empty
PostSubject: [C] And a Bottle of Rum   [C] And a Bottle of Rum EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:45 am

Tamara shifted impatiently in her seat, picking at the dirt under her fingernails.

She fitted into the atmosphere of the inn - rugged with her hair tied back and breasts bound to her chest in hopes to pass off as a man.

It was the only inn left the area. And it was always busy at night. Full of drunks and prostitutes.

She never really came here, but the young woman had plans. She wanted adventure and money. Both which were impossible for her to do in this town - sustaining herself and her brother. There was a lot of poverty in here.

Sure, there was more freedom now that the Spanish have moved onto other places in the Americas. And she could never be more grateful - their heritage would not of favourable to them, and the stories she heard made her sick in the stomach. But they left them little trading opportunities.

This island now turned to pirates - trading with them when the English or the Dutch did not want to poke their heads in.

She heard stories of them since she was younger - current pirates and the old. The places they saw sounded extraordinary. Well, the illness did not particularly sound too good, but looking around the smoky room, it will probably be no different to this.

Dark eyes squinted as the door opened. Nope - another prostitute and the local blacksmith.

She had heard of a notorious pirate - Captain Tony. He was no more less viscous as the rest, she heard, maybe even more so. But there were also rumours of how successful he was - the the riches his ship has were fit to royalty. Sure, they were only rumours, but all rumours had some truth in them, right?  

Well, the only one she did not believe in was that his crew were of the supernatural kind and that he breathed fire. Those tales were for the old and young. Just to make the stories sound more interesting.

Drumming her fingers, she waited - hoping she could catch him if he came in here.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C] And a Bottle of Rum   [C] And a Bottle of Rum EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:26 pm

Captain Giacinto "Tony" Acardi was indeed the pirate of many legends told; both old and new. Whispered rumours and tales of old pirates gone by.

She was, however, not the man that most people talked of.

Giacinto was a strong and powerful lady pirate.

The woman, flanked by her husband, her best friend and their little princely newcomer, padded into their favourite inn of this port.

They'd just landed after an incredibly long voyage.

Tonight was a time to drink and be merry. Tomorrow they would trade their goods.

At first glance one would mistake Giacinto as a man. She wore the loose linen shirt and tight comfortable pants of any other sailor. Nothing she wore screamed that she was female.

It took a second glance to realise that her chest was fuller than a males and she had flared hips under her loose clothing.
Back to top Go down
Tamara Perez

Tamara Perez

PostSubject: Re: [C] And a Bottle of Rum   [C] And a Bottle of Rum EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 4:35 am

A group of men and and women - no, two women - entered the bar.

Their faces were unfamiliar. They must be the group of pirates that docked in earlier, right? And if so, they must be part of Capitan Tony's crew - if the rumours were correct.

She was a surprised to find to that the group had two women with them. It was not a shock, she had meet lady pirates once or twice before. But they were very uncommon.

The two men could be the Capitan? Though the shorter looked too young - younger then herself. But the other man? He definitely ticked the boxes of an romanticised Capitan. 

Tamara began tapping the table again, wondering how to approach them? Should she ask if he was the Captain, or ask where the Captain was?

Mind made up, she marched up to them - head held high to exaggerate her height.

"Do you know where Captain Tony is? I want to speak to him."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] And a Bottle of Rum   [C] And a Bottle of Rum EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:31 am

Giacinto and Ignicio were caught in a detailed conversation about the prices they hoped to sell their spoils for and what they would haggle to given the chance.

The woman thanked Lyssum when she appeared with mugs, taking a sip of her mug before throwing a comment about the sale of the gowns they had stolen from a rather wealthy merchant ship a few days back.

Ignicio's attention was stolen by the human woman first, followed soon after by Giacinto.

Both stared at her with their unnatural red eyes for a few long moments.

"Can I help you?" Giacinto finally asked, her voice low and husky, a deep purr that teetered at the edge of being an inappropriate voice used for the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Tamara Perez

Tamara Perez

PostSubject: Re: [C] And a Bottle of Rum   [C] And a Bottle of Rum EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:05 am

Red eyes?

She took a few seconds to respond to the woman, taken aback by the unusual colouring they had. Was it some illness? Or a characteristic from another place?

"Your Captain. I want to speak to him." 

Did she really need to repeat herself?
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C] And a Bottle of Rum   [C] And a Bottle of Rum EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:10 am

Giacinto leaned against her fist, gazing up at the woman with an amused little smile.

Her tongue ran over her upper lip slowly.

"Can I help you?" she repeated, lips quirking upwards a little further.

Giacinto always found it amusing when people mistook her for a male. They always got such a shock when they figured out the truth.
Back to top Go down
Tamara Perez

Tamara Perez

PostSubject: Re: [C] And a Bottle of Rum   [C] And a Bottle of Rum EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:16 am

Tamara brows furrowed.

The woman's gaze was making her a little uncomfortable now - the red eyes not helping. They were interesting, yes, but on the hair-raising side.

"Do I need to repeat myself?"
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C] And a Bottle of Rum   [C] And a Bottle of Rum EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:18 am

"Tony," Ignicio chuckled softly, reaching out to tug his wife's long hair. "I think you've confused her enough."

Giacinto's eyes turned to Ignicio and she pursed her lips in a small pout.

"All right," she sighed softly in defeat, gaze turning back to Tamara.

"I'm Captain Tony."
Back to top Go down
Tamara Perez

Tamara Perez

PostSubject: Re: [C] And a Bottle of Rum   [C] And a Bottle of Rum EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:22 am

Confused her enough...?

"Huh?"

She stood in surprise staring down at the woman. No. Captain Tony.

"You're the Captain? But your a...?"

They had to be pulling her leg, right?

Women who were pirates is one thing, Captains who were women are another.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C] And a Bottle of Rum   [C] And a Bottle of Rum EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:25 am

"An incredibly powerful woman, yes," Giacinto finished for the human girl, a grin on her lips.

Giacinto kicked out a chair at their table for Tamara to sit down on.

"What is it you wish to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Tamara Perez

Tamara Perez

PostSubject: Re: [C] And a Bottle of Rum   [C] And a Bottle of Rum EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:28 am

Any confidence she had earlier dwindled as the Captain stood kicked her chair back.

"Um."

She was taller then her at least.

Straightening her back and clearing her throat, she went back into her earlier, more confident voice.

"I want to join your crew."
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C] And a Bottle of Rum   [C] And a Bottle of Rum EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:32 am

"Do you now?"

Giacinto leaned forwards, bringing herself closer to the woman.

"What can you provide to my crew that I don't already possess?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. Her hair splayed out around her shoulders with the movement.

She wanted to know what Tamara could do.
Back to top Go down
Tamara Perez

Tamara Perez

PostSubject: Re: [C] And a Bottle of Rum   [C] And a Bottle of Rum EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:37 am

She stood her ground as the woman moved closer to her. The eye's were still unnerving. 

Though she did not expect a woman pirate to look that pretty?

"I'm a hard worker and I learn fast." She ran through the skills she knew in her brain. In all honesty, she did not think this far ahead.

"I can cook and sew. And I don't mind doing the worst jobs - like cleaning or whatever else needs doing."
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C] And a Bottle of Rum   [C] And a Bottle of Rum EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:43 am

"We already had cooks."

Their most impressive cook had been learning the trade for over four thousand years. They weren't short on good cooks.

Sewing would be a useful talent though.

Giacinto didn't have the patience for it, that was for sure.

"Perhaps I could be convinced to let you join us."
Back to top Go down
Tamara Perez

Tamara Perez

PostSubject: Re: [C] And a Bottle of Rum   [C] And a Bottle of Rum EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 4:26 pm

Convinced?

She had thought this over, if the Captain did need convincing. Though she was not too willing to do it.

Hesitating, she answered. 

"I will stay with you until you port up again. You can decide if I am useful to you. If I am, I will get my stake and join you. If not, I will fuck off without my stake."

As long as she brought some money with her for the journey back, it should be fine. Hell, she might even find work in the crew's next place of port.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C] And a Bottle of Rum   [C] And a Bottle of Rum EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 4:44 pm

Giacinto paused to seriously consider that offer.

It was rare they found someone that was willing to go without their claim on their spoils.

She licked her lips as her gaze turned to Ignicio, silently asking for his opinion on the woman.

After a few moments he gave a little nod. He thought it was fair.

"All right, girl. I'll accept you into the crew. Don't disappoint me. Name."
Back to top Go down
Tamara Perez

Tamara Perez

PostSubject: Re: [C] And a Bottle of Rum   [C] And a Bottle of Rum EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 4:54 pm

Tamara felt her heart speed up as she waited for their answer.  She hopped they could except it. She was not sure what else she could offer, and she was not prepared to give up another stakes worth.

She grinned at the answer.

"Ta- Um. Tavio. I am a man."

Giacinto may be a woman, but she was a little less inclined to show her sex. She didn't have a Captain's status at the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C] And a Bottle of Rum   [C] And a Bottle of Rum EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:01 pm

Giacinto and Ignicio shared an amused little smirk between themselves.

"All right, sweetheart, sure," Giacinto murmured, her eyes sliding shut as she leaned back in her chair and picked up her mug again.

"We set sail at sunset tomorrow. If you aren't here, we leave without you."

It was as simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Tamara Perez

Tamara Perez

PostSubject: Re: [C] And a Bottle of Rum   [C] And a Bottle of Rum EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:03 pm

She frowned at the smirks, but said nothing else about it.

"Okay, I will see you tomorrow then."

Hesitating for a moment she stuck out her hand for the Captain to shake to set the deal.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C] And a Bottle of Rum   [C] And a Bottle of Rum EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:13 pm

Giacinto shook Tamara's hand when it was held out.

"Move out, sailor. I want to enjoy the company of my crew."

Giacinto would be spending the night with the company of her current crew and she would enjoy that night without others bringing her down.
Back to top Go down
Tamara Perez

Tamara Perez

PostSubject: Re: [C] And a Bottle of Rum   [C] And a Bottle of Rum EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:25 pm

Nodding she left to go and pack her bag and bid her brother good bye. It was going to be a long time until she would see him again. God, she was going to miss him.

[The next day]

Tamara (or Tavio, as she will now be known as) stood with a small bag of belongings over her shoulder and her hair tied back again. She was waiting for Giacinto, unsure on what her role was going to be on the crew and what needed to be doing. She had zero experience to work on initiative. 

It was not until then that it occurred to her what an unusual time it was that they set sail again. It was always sunrise that they set sail from the port, not sunset.

Whatever floats their boat? She guessed they would have the advantage of not being seen by other ships, but how would they see themselves?
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C] And a Bottle of Rum   [C] And a Bottle of Rum EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:33 pm

Giacinto was marching up and down the deck of the ship when Tamara approached.

Her voice raised above all others, barking orders at her crew as they got ready to set sail.

So far she hadn't seen 'Tavio' around.

Not that it mattered. It was no skin of Giacinto's teeth if the younger woman didn't want to join them.

The woman almost glided down the gangplank, her hair flying out around her.
Back to top Go down
Tamara Perez

Tamara Perez

PostSubject: Re: [C] And a Bottle of Rum   [C] And a Bottle of Rum EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:46 pm

Spotting the Captain making her way down from the ship she made her way over to her.

"Hey!"

Slowing down from her jog, she lifted her bag a little in the air.

"What do you want me doing? And what should I do with this?"
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C] And a Bottle of Rum   [C] And a Bottle of Rum EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:51 pm

Ah, there she was.

Giacinto half expected her to not show up.

"Hold onto it for now." Her attention turned to two men carrying a barrel up the gangplank. "Careful with that."

She rested a hand on Tamara's shoulder and nudged her forwards.

"Help them take that down to the hold."
Back to top Go down
Tamara Perez

Tamara Perez

PostSubject: Re: [C] And a Bottle of Rum   [C] And a Bottle of Rum EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 6:01 pm

'Tavio' stumbled a little as she was pushed.

"Sure thing."

She felt a little nervous - not having any prior experience. But she guessed it was like any other job she had in the past. The first few days were always the worst. 

"Need some help?" She asked the two men.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] And a Bottle of Rum   [C] And a Bottle of Rum Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] And a Bottle of Rum
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Back Stories-
Jump to: