Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Plagued

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Walterus Macellar

[C] Plagued - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Plagued   [C] Plagued - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 4:56 pm

Walterus realized in that moment that he knew this boy's animal's name, but didn't actually know his name.

"What's your name boy?" He asked, his voice much more gentle then it was before.

Back to top Go down
Amos Cyril

PostSubject: Re: [C] Plagued   [C] Plagued - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 5:02 pm

His gaze turned over to the man sitting on the bed as he nuzzled his face in against the rabbit's ears.

"Amos."

He replied softly, squeezing the rabbit to his chest again as he let it's long ears weave through his fingers.

"Amos Cyril."

His family had lived in London for many years though they were the middle class and were not well known.
Back to top Go down
Walterus Macellar

PostSubject: Re: [C] Plagued   [C] Plagued - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 5:12 pm

Cyril? That was a name he'd recognized. The Cyril's had been living in London for years. Of course the Macellar's and Cyril's had some run ins in the past. The families weren't too overly fond of each other.

It had been members of the Cyril clan that caused some bloodshed in his own immediate family.

It was because of them he hated vampires.

And now he had a Cyril boy in his house.

Fate was a funny, cruel creature.

"I'm Walterus." He said, his voice coming out weaker then he intended it to.
Back to top Go down
Amos Cyril

PostSubject: Re: [C] Plagued   [C] Plagued - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 5:20 pm

Amos knew nothing of the war, of the friction between Vampires and Lycans.

He was too young to be involved in such things, even if he were old enough, his father was a gentle man, he wouldn't have let such hatred fester in his own child.

"Are you going to take me to the orphanage?"

He asked timidly, he had walked past that place many times before, it was scary and dark, it was where the children with no parents went, he didn't want to go there.
Back to top Go down
Walterus Macellar

PostSubject: Re: [C] Plagued   [C] Plagued - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 5:28 pm

The lycan let out a soft, grunt like laugh and shook his head no.

"No Amos, I'm not taking you there. The last thing this city needs is a vampire in their orphanage." He gave the lad a reassuring smile.

"I'll keep you here with me until I can figure out a way to get us out of the city gates. From there I'll find a proper family to care for you. A vampire family." He thought out loud, vocalizing his plan as he came up with it.

He'd have to act quickly. The sooner Amos was out of his life, the better.
Back to top Go down
Amos Cyril

PostSubject: Re: [C] Plagued   [C] Plagued - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 5:39 pm

Amos smiled a little, he couldn't muster much happiness but he was glad that he wasn't being taken there.

Walterus would find him a family, with a Mummy and Daddy, they wouldn't be the same as his own parents but they would like after him and keep him safe.

He hoped they found someone nice, it would be alright as long as Roland was with him.

Idly he wondered if they would have any pets, he hoped they would have a dog, he liked dogs, like the one the man down the road had.

Looking down he pressed a small kiss to Roland's head.
"I hope we have a new family soon."
He muttered softly to himself, stroking the rabbits fur.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Plagued   [C] Plagued - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Plagued
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Back Stories-
Jump to: