Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Where Is The Fun?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Cu'Silt

[O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:03 pm

Silt groaned as he was set down, his hand reaching up to stroke the pup's head softly.

"You been a good boy today?"
He asked softly as the Lycan licked his neck.

His gaze turned back up to Dario as he gave the man a thankful smile.
"Coilean is a Lycan, and a little bit protective. He belongs to someone else but he likes to visit a lot when his Master is out."

He explained, scratching the pup behind the ears as he looked back down at him.
"If you're nice to Dario, he will give you a treat."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:09 pm

Lean gave a little yap, his backside wriggling to create the illusion of his tail wagging.

He'd been a good boy.

Belial had taken Zakhar out earlier in the morning and told him that he'd be back in a couple of days. A long Session for the younger Lycan. He'd given Coilean permission to feed himself when he needed it but otherwise he'd stay a good little puppy.

So far he'd been a very good puppy, laying around happily, waiting for Silt to come home and play.

"Lycan," Dario repeated. Werewolf. He'd already heard how good Lycan were in bed. Was this one the same? Assuming that he was a fuckmutt, of course. Dario knew that some pets were just treated as animals instead of lovers.

Coilean whined, his gaze turning up to Dario before he huffed and turned all his attention back to Silt's neck. He nipped the pale skin gently.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:17 pm

"He can transform into a wolf when ever he wants to, though he usually stays like thing unless it's a full moon."

Silt explained as he stroked Coilean, petting the pup and scratching down his neck and back.

The Demon chuckled as Coilean whined and nipped his neck softly.

"You have to be careful around them, it's not like Vampires where it take a lot of effort to change someone, if Coilean bit you and broke the skin you would shift into a wolf. It's even more dangerous since they have hot tempers and biting is kinda their thing.

Though being a pet suits him, keeps him calm."

He smoothed out the pup's hair, showing him with pets and strokes.

"Coilean can you move over a little bit so Dario can sit on the bed? He saved me, you don't have to be wary of him."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:24 pm

Coilean's back arched a little as Silt stroked down it, pushing up against the Demon's hand.

The Lycan had hoped that when Silt returned they could have their fun and play with each other. But when he came hope he had someone else with him and was just sitting and talking to him.

Coilean wanted all the Demon's attention.

So when Silt claimed that he was calm, Coilean's teeth sank into Silt's neck hard, piercing the skin easily. He didn't let up the pressure on his jaw.

He wanted Silt's attention.

Dario, wary of the Lycan, took half a step back when he bit Silt. If he moved to try and stop him, he could get bitten. Not something he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:27 pm

Silt hissed as he was bitten into, he had already suffered enough blood loss for one day.

"Coilean down!"

He scolded, pressing his hand against the man's chest and pushing him back.

The demon couldn't believe this was the one time the Lycan was going to act out.

"If you're going to be bad then I am going to lock you out of my room."

He threatened, he wasn't in the mood for this sort of treatment.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:30 pm

Coilean whined loudly when he was pushed away.

He pouted and looked up at Silt sadly as he rested his head on the Demon's chest.

He just wanted attention. He didn't want to be ignored as Silt talked to Dario. This was usually their time. Silt would come home, lay in bed and tell him about what had happened since the last time they'd laid cuddled together.

Lean didn't want to be kicked out, but he didn't want to be ignored, either.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:37 pm

Silt sighed softly as Coilean whined up at him and looked up at him with those sad eyes.

His hand ran through his hair again stroking it softly.

"If you can be nice and promise not to lash out again, you can stay here alright?

Once I can walk again I'll even take you outside to play."
The demon looked down at his bleeding neck and shook his head.

"I've already lost a lot of blood, can you lick it better for me?"

He asked, looking down at the pup.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:44 pm

Play was the magic word.

He'd be a perfect little angel now he knew he'd get to go play if he was good.

Coilean leaned over to lave his tongue generously over the wound.

His eyes slid shut as he lapped up every drop of blood around the wound, too. Silts blood tasted almost as good as Belial's.a
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:48 pm

Silt gave a soft sigh as his neck was licked, that felt a lot better, he didn't really want to pass out again.

The Demon moved his body over a little until he had shuffled enough for Dario to lay down beside him.

"You can lay down Dario, it's alright, he just got a little jealous, normally we spent time together just the two of us when I get home."

He nodded up toward a box he kept up on a high shelf.
"Grab a packet out of that and come here."

The box contained a collection of sweets and treats which he usually gave to Coilean, it was what he spent most of his money on.

"He will love you if you feed him sweets."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:51 pm

When his neck was clean, Coilean curled up against Silt's side, laying his head on the Demon's chest as he wrapped his arms around him.

Dario did as he was told, grabbing a pack of sweets and stretching out on the bed.

He opened the bag and set a sweet down on Silt's chest near the Lycan's mouth.

Coilena snapped it up quickly and gave a happy little grumble as he chewed on it.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:55 pm

Silt chuckled and Coilean snapped up the treat from his chest, his hand stroking through the Lycan's hair and down his back again.

"You're a good boy."

He cooed softly as he lay back, leaning against Dario's shoulder softly.

"He is like any other dog, they just have to get to know you before they become friendly."

It didn't help that lycans were possessive and protective.

"But they have their weaknesses, sex, food, and petting. Meat or sweets work best."

He had found that out easily enough, he had lost a fair amount of his meals because he left them around Coilean for too long.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:00 pm

"Hopefully he'll get to know me well enough to not want to bite me soon." He didn't want to be afraid of Coilean biting him every time he was around.

The next sweet he gave to the pup was received after Coilean let him pat his head gently. A soft growl rumbled in his throat as he was pet but he didn't lash out. He took the treat straight away afterwards.

"That's the weakness of about any man."

Dario moved to strip of his shirt and tossed it to the floor.

Laying in bed wearing a shirt was just plain weird for the human man.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:05 pm

"More so for him, his Master keeps him on a fairly healthy diet so I fill him up with junk food. Plus, he isn't a fuckmut, just a pet, not that I've tried to have sex with him, I don't think he would appreciate that."

The Demon added with a chuckle as he stroked Coilean's back, the pup was being very well behaved now.

"We having pizza for dinner tonight Lean?"

He asked, looking down at the the pup with a smile, if Belial was away he didn't mind getting the man dinner when he got his own.

Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:13 pm

Dario chuckled softly, shaking his head.

"Does his Master know you're going against his set diet?" Usually when Masters set specific diets, they hate having others change that up.

Not a fuckmutt? That was a bit of a surprise. The man was so handsome Dario knew he'd never be able to resist. He could only imagine the man's face twisted in pain and streaked with tears.

Dario couldn't help the shudder that ran through him at the image.

Coilean yapped in response. Pizza sounded great.

Dario fed the Lycan another sweet after petting him gently.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:17 pm

"Doubt it, doesn't really matter, I don't think Coilean will be getting fat any time soon, he runs around enough to keep healthy."

He replied with a shrug, it wasn't hurting anyone if the pup had some sweets every now and again. It wasn't as though Coilean visited him everyday.

Silt had grown fond of the Lycan so it was special every time he came over to play.

He was surprised that Belial didn't sleep with Coilean too, he would if given half the chance, but he didn't want to upset either of them.

"I haven't seen him during a mating season though, that could prove interesting."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:27 pm

Dario ran his fingers gently through the Lycan's hair.

He was such a beautiful little pet. Even more so now that he was settled down and was letting Dario pet him without growling.

He stroked the Lycan's cheek and scratched under his chin, smiling as Coilean gave a happy whine and arched his neck for the human to scratch him more.

"Mating season?"
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:34 pm

Silt leaned over a pressed a kiss to the top of the Pup's head like he had done many times before when they were nuzzling and cuddling.

"Yeah, March and November. Like any animal Lycan have a time when the female are most fertile and during these months their wolf form tells them to mate as much as possible.

They are completely insatiable and given the stamina of a Lycan they can have sex for days without stopping. This is normally when they claim a Mate if they have one, if not it's just constant sex for an entire month.

The males get more dominant and can even get aggressive if they are denied, go without release for too long and they can literally lose their minds and go feral."

It was a dangerous time of the year and could be particularly unpleasant for some.

"Female Lycan are a bit of a rarity, women are less likely to survive the transformation and mating season claims even more of them if their pack gets violent. So their either turn gay or mate outside their species."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:40 pm

"So when there's no female around, it's just an excuse to have a huge, gay orgy?" Dario asked with a snort and a grin.

That sounded more fun than losing his mind because he didn't get sex.

He'd chose the gay orgy any day.

Dario scratched behind Coilean's ear gently before holding out another sweet.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:46 pm

"Pretty much."

He replied as he ran a hand down Coilean's back slowly, he knew that there weren't many females here at all so he could only imagine what it would be like.

The imagery was not something he was against either.

"I wouldn't mind doing nothing but have sex for an entire month, though I probably would he in a wheelchair after it."

Silt added with a chuckle, his ass would hurt, a lot.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:52 pm

Dario snorted softly at the image of Silt in a wheelchair.

"You'd be way over-sexed if you had sex continuously for a month."

But the idea of having sex for a month with very little time for breaks definitely agreed with Dario.

He wouldn't be opposed to it.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:57 pm

"Probably, but then you just crash for the next month to recover."

He replied with a chuckle, weaving the pup's orange locked through his fingers.

"You would be a dangerous man if you were a Lycan Dario, I would be scared."

Dario already fucked hard, if he had a Lycan's power behind him, his cock would need to be a registered weapon.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 9:08 pm

Dairo shook his head.

"Couldn't afford that. Wish I could." A whole month of sex then a whole month of resting sounded absolutely amazing.

The man laughed.

"Dangerous, huh?" He grinned widely.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 9:20 pm

"You already have enough strength and stamina during sex, add that with what Lycans can do?

You would have everyone at the club on their knees and limping out of there."

Lycans had such strong animal magnetism, people would be swooning to get near such a dominating and powerful man.

"I can only imagine how big your wolf form would be, Coilean is decent sized."

He had seen him in his wolf form last fullmoon as he was heading out into the woods with Belial and Zakhar.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 9:25 pm

Dario laughed.

"I could probably get a few people limping out there if I used my full strength." He rarely used his full strength when fucking someone. It could do a lot of damage to people.

The man shrugged.

He had no idea how big Lycan could get.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:48 pm

Silt chuckled in response.
"Probably, as a Lycan though you would be shattering people pelvises."

He replied as his hands stroked through Coilean's hair, nestling in against the Lycan.

"Now that he likes you he might show you his Lycan form, if you're curious."

He wasn't sure of Coilean would take out his tail and do it, perhaps, since Belial was gone for a fair amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Where Is The Fun?
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: