Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Tattoo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raisa

[C][M] Tattoo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Tattoo   [C][M] Tattoo - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:04 pm

Lia leaned in and examined it closely, her purple gaze sweeping over the entire design.

"It's beautiful."

She replied, giving a small approving nod as she looked up at the two of them with a small smile.

She would allow him to have this, it would look wonderful against his skin.

"Excellent! Well then take off your shirt and I'll transfer the image."
Raisa replied, petting the padded table.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Tattoo   [C][M] Tattoo - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:03 pm

Zakhar smiled at his Mistress' approval. Lia liked it. That knowledge was better than anything anyone else could say about it.

The Lycan's hands moved to the buttons of his shirt, freeing them one by one and letting his shirt slide ff his shoulders.

He folded it neatly then set it down on the edge of Rai's bed.

His attention turned back to Rai and he grinned.

He was ready.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Tattoo   [C][M] Tattoo - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 10:13 pm

Raisa leaned over the man, dampening his skin with a cloth before applying the image.

Her hand swept over it until the ink transferred onto this skin.

"Lay down on the bed for me."

She muttered, petting the padded tattooing table that stood in the center of the room before sitting herself down and readying her inks and gun.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Tattoo   [C][M] Tattoo - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 10:28 pm

The Lycan took one last look at the transferred image in the mirror before doing as told.

He laid out on his stomach on the table and looked up at his Mistress, waiting for the Rai to finish getting ready.

His tongue laved over his lower lip slowly as he smiled softly at Lia.

He was excited for this.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Tattoo   [C][M] Tattoo - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 10:32 pm

"I hope you don't mind me comforting him throughout the process. I think he is a little nervous."

Lia muttered, a little smirk curling at her lips as she looked down at Zakhar.

"No, that's fine, go ahead."

Raisa replied as she readied her outlining gun, wheeling herself close to the man.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Tattoo   [C][M] Tattoo - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 10:34 pm

Nothing made him more nervous that Lia saying she was going to comfort him because he looked nervous.

God only knows what she was planning now.

He really did look nervous when he looked up at her now.

She had something planned. He knew she did. Or, at least, his mind decided that she had something planned. He didn't know whether to be worried or excited about it; that was what made him nervous.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Tattoo   [C][M] Tattoo - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:02 pm

Lia thanked the hybrid before padding over to kneel in front of Zakhar's face, brushing her nose against his affectionately before pressing a kiss to his lips.

"Keep still, I'm going to start outlining the tattoo."

Raisa instructed as she leaned over the man, pressing the needle to his skin as she started on his right shoulder blade.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Tattoo   [C][M] Tattoo - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:04 pm

The man's nose nuzzled back against Lia's in the same affectionate movement.

His lips brushed happily against hers, tongue stroking over her lower lip slowly.

A soft grunt sounded from him as the needle began piercing his skin.

He had to look forwards to a few more hours of this. It wasn't going to be fun or easy.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Tattoo   [C][M] Tattoo - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:21 pm

Lia gave a soft chuckle at the man's grunt, he was going to go through hell getting this tattoo, she could only imagine how much he would be wanting to squirm and writhe once it was done.

Raisa leaned back and flicked on some music to listen to while she worked before pressing the needle to his skin again, humming along with the melody.

Lia sat, weaving her hands through the man's hair, there was only so much she could do to him, if she made him flinch or move he would ruin the tattoo and that wasn't something she was willing to risk.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Tattoo   [C][M] Tattoo - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:26 pm

Squirm and writhe was right, but it wouldn't be in the mass amounts of pain Rai probably assumed.

The woman had probably met numerous people with piercing fetishes down at the shop. His love of the pain of being pierced over and over would soon win out and then he'd have to lay still while she finished; miserable as his body went unsatisfied.

The Lycan gave a shaky breath as he looked up at his Mistress.

"YA sobirayus' v konechnom itoge poluchit' trudno," he admitted in a murmur, pouting up at her. He wasn't looking forwards to it.

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Tattoo   [C][M] Tattoo - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:34 pm

Raisa understood exactly what the man was saying but thought it best to stay quiet, she had pierced and tattoo many people who had fetishes and it didn't really bother her that much anymore.

Lia smirked as she stroked his cheeks, pressing another kiss to his lips as she looked down at him in amusement.

"Vozmozhno, ya dolzhen byl postavit' vas v kletke , prezhde chem my prishli syuda , eto, vozmozhno, zastavil vas kontrolirovat' sebya na nekotoroye vremya.

Polozhite yeshche ​​i vedut sebya , ya budu otnosit'sya k vam , kogda vse koncheno ."

Perhaps I should have put you in a cage before we came down here, it might have kept you in control of yourself for a while.

Lay still and behave, I'll treat you when it's all over.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Tattoo   [C][M] Tattoo - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:38 pm

Zakhar's pout drew into a small scowl.

She knew how much he hated chastity and she constantly used it against him.

She was such a cruel woman.

"Da, gospozha," he muttered, his pout returning.

He just had to stay as still as he could during the process. It couldn't be that hard to do, right?

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Tattoo   [C][M] Tattoo - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:45 pm

Raisa had to stop a little smirk from curling at her lips, she wondered idly if she would ever be able to get Khaliq to be so well behaved when she was in control.

She doubted it highly, the man was far too stubborn for that.

Lia's hand stroked down Zakhar's neck, rubbing around the collar around his throat slowly, her fingers dancing along the thick leather.

Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Tattoo   [C][M] Tattoo - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:49 pm

Zakhar buried his face against his arms, eyes sliding shut.

The feeling of the needles piercing his skin was bliss.

Damien had been right when he had warned him about getting tattoo's, though. After the first one you just can't stop. The feeling of the needles piercing his skin was addictive.

He had a sinking feeling that he was going to end up with quite a few tattoos in the future.

"Kak vy budete nakazyvat' menya, yesli ya ne vedut sebya, gospozha?" he asked in a raspy whisper. He couldn't help himself. He'd just have to go unsatisfied for the duration of the tattoo. He wanted to hear her voice murmur dirty things to him in his mother language.

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Tattoo   [C][M] Tattoo - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:58 pm

Lia hummed for a moment, stroking his collar still before caressing his neck.

Smiling to herself as she watched him struggle.

"Yesli vy zaputalis' tatuirovku ya budu s uma i udalit' yego v naiboleye boleznennym sposobom , chto ya mogu pridumat' , i ya uveryayu vas, chto eto ne budet ta bol', kotoruyu vy budete naslazhdat'sya."

She murmured, a cruel smirk curling at her lips.

"Togda ya by muchit' vas v techeniye neskol'kikh nedel' , vy by byt' privyazannym k moyey krovati , ya by razdrazhat' vas , poshel na khuy khorosho , poka vy ne byli v neskol'kikh shagakh ot vstupleniya , to ya khotel by ostanovit'sya , ostavit' vas yest' polnost'yu udovletvoreny , chto eto proizoydet snova i boleye v techeniye neskol'kikh dney ."

Then I would torment you for weeks, you would be tied down to my bed, I would rile you up, fuck you well until you were moments away from coming, then I would stop, leave you there completely unsatisfied, that would happen over and over for days.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Tattoo   [C][M] Tattoo - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:02 am

The man chewed on his lips as she spoke, eyes squeezing tighter shut.

She knew exactly how to rile him up; just what to say to get him hot and bothered and just what to do to punish him if he did wrong.

"Skazhite mne, kak vy udalite yego," he breathed.

Heearing about it would be hot but he knew that he definitely wouldn't enjoy the experience should it come down to it.

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Tattoo   [C][M] Tattoo - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:06 am

Her eyes glowed with the promise of cruel intention as she looked down at him.

"Tochno tak zhe Coilean poteryal tatuirovku. YA by svyazat' tebya vniz i nayti khoroshiy ostroye lezviye , to ya by medlenno otrezat' na otmechennoy kozhi i ne vytashchit' yego iz vashego tela , poka ya uzhe ne imel na eto smotret' ."

Raisa pulled away from his back for a moment to reload her gun with ink.

"Hopefully it wont come to that, I'd hate to see hours of work thrown away because he couldn't sit still."

The Hybrid muttered as she glanced over at the two of them.

The same way Coilean lost his tattoo. I'd tie you down and find a nice sharp blade then I would slowly cut away at the marked skin and pull it from your body until I no longer had to look at it.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Tattoo   [C][M] Tattoo - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:09 am

Zakhar shudder when Rai pulled the gun away from his skin, biting his lip sharply.

The thought of her stood above him drawing a blade over his skin made him writhe a little.

And when Rai spoke he stilled as if he were a statue.

She understood what they were saying.

Red flushed his cheeks. She'd been listening to what they had been saying and actually understood it. She had heard them talking dirty to each other.

Zakhar allowed a smirk to curl his lips.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Tattoo   [C][M] Tattoo - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:14 am

"You speak Russian."

Lia replied, a smirk curling at her own lips as she glanced over at the woman.

"Da. I'm from the north of Ukraine, on the Russian boarder, people speak Russian as much as they do Ukrainian or English.

I didn't mean to listen in, but I had hoped I would spare you both the embarrassment by playing dumb but I was starting to worry the conversation was getting a little private."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Tattoo   [C][M] Tattoo - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:19 am

He didn't mind the embarrassment.

Neither he nor Lia were private people. They didn't care who heard or saw them doing or saying what they did.

Zakhar was almost pleased that she understood what they had been speaking about.

"Razve chto my govorim bespokoit?" he asked, turning an innocent little smile over his shoulder to the blue haired woman. "Pomimo poteri vashey raboty, konechno."

Beyond the loss of your work, of course.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Tattoo   [C][M] Tattoo - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:29 am

"Net."

Raisa replied as she looked down at the man, her own small smile appearing on her lips.

"My partner and I..."

It felt odd saying that word still, it was odd thinking that her and Khaliq were actually a couple.

"We don't exactly enjoy simply vanilla sex either. So I can appreciate the sentiment. I've dealt with fetish customers before, if you get too hot and bothered tell me, we can take a break and you two can sort it out since we are not in a professional studio."

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Tattoo   [C][M] Tattoo - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:43 am

"There's nothing in vanilla." It was so boring and bland. No one did anything worth mentioning. He didn't understand how some people stuck to only vanilla sex.

The Lycan chuckled softly.

"If we took a break every time I got too hot and bothered to bear, we wouldn't get this tattoo done. Mistress Lia would be constantly shoving her dick into me."

As much as he wanted Lia to satisfy him during the process, it would be quicker all around to just power through it as best as he could.

The knowledge that they could take small breaks if the need really came down on him was relieving, though. He'd only take them if they really needed to happen. Or if Lia decided that they would take one.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Tattoo   [C][M] Tattoo - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:53 pm

"Finally got my man to take it up the ass, quite the accomplishment since he was so deadset on being dominant, so you can imagine my pride as a Lycan when I finally got him bent over."

Raisa preened a little, a smile curling at her lips. She loved the sight of such a strong man being bent over at her mercy.

The woman starting inking again, following the outlines of the design.

Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Tattoo   [C][M] Tattoo - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:57 pm

"I'm sure he enjoys it as much as you do."

The Lycan smirked. "I can certainly attest to the amazing feeling a dominant man gets when he submits himself to a sexy woman."

His silver eye glinted as a grinned up at Lia.

He wasn't a dominant many any more, but he remembered the time when he was and how she had dominated him like she did. He had well and truly enjoyed the experience.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Tattoo   [C][M] Tattoo - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 7:11 pm

"He does, otherwise he wouldn't let me do it, even if I can overpower him.

Stubborn ass Necromancer."

She grumbled, rolling her eyes, Khaliq didn't like change and getting him to do something he wasn't use to was difficult.

The needle passed over Zakhar's skin again, drawing long, smooth lines.

"I know a lot about stubborn men."

Lia chimed in, smiling down at Zakhar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Tattoo   [C][M] Tattoo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Tattoo
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Belial and Coilean's Room-
Jump to: