Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Sunbathing In Winter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

[C] Sunbathing In Winter Empty
PostSubject: [C] Sunbathing In Winter   [C] Sunbathing In Winter EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 7:46 am

Giacinto laid out in the garden wearing just a pair of board shorts and a thin white bikini top.

The best thing about not being able to feel the cold very much meant that whenever the sun was out, she could go sunbathing. Even if it was the dead of winter.

The woman's curvy body stretched out on a towel on the lawn; tanned skin slowly browning further as time passed.

The woman loved being out in the sun and feeling the rays warm her skin. It was a pleasant feeling.
Back to top Go down
Alice Black Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sunbathing In Winter   [C] Sunbathing In Winter EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 7:52 am

Alice stalked out of the house in her black cat form, grumpy and tired. She spotted Giacinto laying in the garden and padded slowly towards her.

As she crossed the distance between the house and where Giacinto was relaxing in the weak excuse for sunlight that was out that day, she shifted into her human form, brushing the dust off of her black dress.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sunbathing In Winter   [C] Sunbathing In Winter EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 7:56 am

The woman's red eyes flickered up when she smelled the scent of a woman.

A shifter woman, no less. Interesting. The only types of shifters she'd had in the mansion were Lycan. A rowdy bunch. Other types of shifters were calmer than Lycan.

"Morning," the woman murmured in her soft, husky drawl as she sat up. Her long, curly brown hair floated around her shoulders and settled at her hips.

"New here?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Black Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sunbathing In Winter   [C] Sunbathing In Winter EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:48 pm

She stopped just to the back left of Giacinto, smelling the air cautiously. A friendly female, no iminent threat.
Alice sat besides her and turned into her big cat form, licking her paws and straightening her fur to a glossy sheen.
"yes I am." she said quietly, "My name's Alice B. Rabbit. Yours?"
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sunbathing In Winter   [C] Sunbathing In Winter EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 6:53 pm

Giacinto reached out to pet the large cat as it laid down next to her. She treated the large, dangerous animal as if it were an ordinary house cat.

The woman wasn't scared of Alice, no matter what form the other woman took. This one was young. She held barely any power. None of the power that Giacinto herself had.

"Giacinto," the Vampire replied with a slight upturn of her lips.
Back to top Go down
Alice Black Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sunbathing In Winter   [C] Sunbathing In Winter EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:58 am

Alice purred, enjoying being stroked and relaxing under the touch. I could get used to this.
The sun hid momentarily behind a cloud and a cool breeze blew about the garden, making the leafless trees sway eerily, reminding Alice the asylum. She quickly stopped that train of thought and turned back to her companion.
"How long have you been here?"She asked, purring slightly, " anything interesting to do around here?"
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sunbathing In Winter   [C] Sunbathing In Winter EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:12 am

"About two decades."

Well, since she moved back here. She'd occupied this mansion for two decades. She'd been around for much, much longer.

A grin stretched across the woman's face.

"There's the pool. Me. The games room."
Back to top Go down
Alice Black Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sunbathing In Winter   [C] Sunbathing In Winter EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:22 am

Alice nodded her head in response to what Giacinto had told her, drinking in the information. Neither the pool nor the games room appealed to her. Books, science experiments and machines interested her more.
Maybe she shouldn't have come here. but at least it was better than Halwells.
She sighed "Is there a library in this place or science and construction rooms. No offence but I prefer learning or experimenting with stuff than playing games."
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sunbathing In Winter   [C] Sunbathing In Winter EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:28 am

The woman was almost disappointed that the younger woman seemed completely oblivious to her come on.

"Of course there's a library. The finest pick of books in Italy. I chose most of them."

The library was extensive; filled with books of all types.

Giacinto herself spent a lot of her time reading.
Back to top Go down
Alice Black Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sunbathing In Winter   [C] Sunbathing In Winter EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:10 am

"really" Alive said. She had noticed both the come on and the slight sad tone to Giacinto's voice. Maybe this place could be interesting after all. She stretched her big cast form and stood.
She looked out at the large expanse of lush terrane around her and suddenly felt bored.
"what would you recommend doing first then?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sunbathing In Winter   [C] Sunbathing In Winter EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 10:03 am

"Now that is entirely your choice."

She could always head straight to the library to explore. Or deviate and do other, far more fun, things.

Giacinto stretched, her back arching as her arms stretched above her head. The movement allowed for the woman's barely concealed breasts to push out a little.

"I'll accompany you wherever you wish to go. I think I've spent enough time laying out here."
Back to top Go down
Alice Black Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sunbathing In Winter   [C] Sunbathing In Winter EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 10:15 am

Alice watched as Giacinto stretched, revealing more delicious skin, perfect for nipping gently. Hmmmmm, this seems a little too deliciously tempting to be real....maybe my lucks changing. seven hundred years in a padded cell, out for five minutes and get hit on by a hot girl with nice tits. she thought.

"You decide what we do. You seem more...experienced...than myself." Alice returned to her human form, wearing a short black skirt and a tight blue top that made her boobs look impossibly big, just to up the anti.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sunbathing In Winter   [C] Sunbathing In Winter EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 10:20 am

Giacinto gave a soft, husky chuckle as she pushed herself to her feet.

She held a hand out to the woman to help her up.

"That's a rather difficult choice when there's so much we could be doing. The question is simple, really."

The woman's red eyes almost glowed with perverse amusement. "Do you want quiet fun or loud fun?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Black Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sunbathing In Winter   [C] Sunbathing In Winter EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 10:38 am

Oh I definitely like this woman. Alice felt Black Rabbit slowly surface from the darker depths of her mind and offered her no resistance. time fr some fun she thought.
Black Rabbit stood and took the hand Giacinto offered her and lifted her close to her own body revelling in the closeness and heat radiating from her companions body.
"Loud. Quiet bores me" She said, her plump, red lips were so tantalizingly close to Giacinto's, so close yet not close enough.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sunbathing In Winter   [C] Sunbathing In Winter EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 10:41 am

The woman's lips curled upwards in response to the younger woman's words.

Perhaps she hadn't crapped out, after all.

Alice seemed more than ready to play with her now. Good. She'd be in for some fun.

"How rough do you play?" she rasped softly, leaning forwards just a little to let her lips brush against the woman's.
Back to top Go down
Alice Black Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sunbathing In Winter   [C] Sunbathing In Winter EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 10:48 am

Black Rabbit smiled cockily, and lent forward kissing the woman ferociously and ending it by biting her lip hard enough to draw blood.

"If it isn't rough then it's not worth it" She whispered back, voice ladened with lust and her pupil blown wide.

She took a step back away from Giacinto, observing her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sunbathing In Winter   [C] Sunbathing In Winter EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 10:51 am

He grin stretched wider, her split lip cracking a little further open. Blood rolled down over her chin and her tongue laved out over her lip slowly.

"I couldn't agree more."

There was no sex more fun than rough sex that left you bruised and sore afterwards.

"C'mon. Let's go somewhere with toys to play with."
Back to top Go down
Alice Black Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sunbathing In Winter   [C] Sunbathing In Winter EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:01 am

She followed Giacinto her stilletoes stabbing slightly into the soft grass, enjoying the view of the ass in front of her, suppressing the urge to smack it. Hard.

"there better be restraints wherever we're going cos I'm a biter, a fighter and a screamer" she smirked to herself "If the sex is good enough of course"
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sunbathing In Winter   [C] Sunbathing In Winter EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:06 am

Giacinto chuckled softly.

"Sweetheart, I have an entire dungeon at my disposal if I want it." Now... was Giacinto joking about that or telling the truth?

The woman pushed open the large doors of the mansion and stepped into the vestibule. Her bare feet slapped against the ground as she moved across the large open space towards the stairs directly opposite them.

She half-jogged up the first set of stairs to stand in front of the large crest carved into what was seemingly two huge panels of wall.

Her fingers slid through the cracks between the two panels and she pulled, opening them to reveal that the wall was actually two enormous doors.

Giacinto gestured for Alice to enter her room; a large area filled with various knick knacks of her travels; books, statues, clothing, weapons. All sorts of stuff filled bookcases and shelves and desks in the large area.
Back to top Go down
Alice Black Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sunbathing In Winter   [C] Sunbathing In Winter EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:10 am

Black Rabbit looked around the room at the knick knacks and sighed "this stuff would be Alice's kind of thing"

She turned towards Giacinto and pressed herself up against her body, relishing the friction and close contact.

"I prefer something a little more adventurous and painful" she purred in to the other womans ear.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sunbathing In Winter   [C] Sunbathing In Winter EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:14 am

Giacinto chuckled softly, her arm sliding around the woman's waist as she closed the large door behind them.

Now they had privacy and all the flat and not-so-flat surfaces they could want to play on.

"That is kept close to the bed," she purred, nudging the woman backwards towards the huge bed that sat in the centre of the far wall.

Giacinto kept plenty of toys to play with in the chest at the foot of her bed.
Back to top Go down
Alice Black Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sunbathing In Winter   [C] Sunbathing In Winter EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:22 am

Black Rabbit chuckled softly at the womens 'attempt' at dominating her. So sweet but not enough to make me submit she thought.

She span around and pushed Giacinto onto the bed roughly and straddled her hips. Her skirt hitched up almost around her waist revealing a small black lace thong, leaving little to the imagination.

She bent down and whispered in to Giacinto's ear, "Yay play time" and bit her ear lobe hard.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sunbathing In Winter   [C] Sunbathing In Winter EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:26 am

Giacinto sprawled out onto the bed when she was pushed.

Her brown painted lips curled upwards into a soft little smile as the woman straddled her.

The Vampire moaned softly as teeth sank into her earlobe.

"Playtime is always fun." Her hands gripped the younger woman's hips tightly, pushing her over so Black Rabbit was laying on the bed and she was straddling her waist instead.

She leaned over, brushing her lips gently against the shape-shifters.
Back to top Go down
Alice Black Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sunbathing In Winter   [C] Sunbathing In Winter EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:34 am

Black Rabbit kissed back just as gently nipping slightly at the cut she had made on her lower lip.

This mght be interesting. [i]Let's see if this little kitty can use her claws properly[i] She smiled up at her companion.

"Alright then. You want to dominate then give it you best shot sweetie. But don't expect me to be gentle cos I'm not. I'll fight and bite just as much"

She lent in close to Giacinto's ear again, oh how she loved this woman's ears, and purred,"Do you think you can handle what i've got" all the while grinding her groin up against her companions.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sunbathing In Winter   [C] Sunbathing In Winter EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:36 am

Giacinto snickered softly.

"Lovely, I've had bigger people than you kneeling at my feet."

Giacinto had been around for thousands of years and practise very rough, fun play for as many years.

She could handle the woman just fine.

Her hips rocked against Black Rabbits as he pressed their lips together in a rough, demanding kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sunbathing In Winter   [C] Sunbathing In Winter Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Sunbathing In Winter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Garden :: Front Garden-
Jump to: