Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Visiting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C] Visiting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Visiting   [C] Visiting - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 9:07 pm

Dario's own body shook with laughter as he held Hayden in place.

This was fun. A light-hearted moment for them to share and have fun in. Dario loved these moments.

"Do you give up?" he chuckled, fingers still teasing at his sides.

The boy seemed like he was ready to give up.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Visiting   [C] Visiting - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 9:09 pm

Hayden nodded his head frantically as he burst into another fit of giggles, he was laughing so much that he barely had time to breathe properly.

His cheeks glowed pink as is eyes watered from laughter, he was definitely ready to give up.

He too loved these moments, he liked being able to have fun with the man and see Dario smile, he wanted the man to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Visiting   [C] Visiting - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 9:12 pm

Dario chuckled as his arms wrapped around Hayden, shifting so he laid the boy down on his back and Dario leaned over his small form.

"Do you surrender to me?" he purred softly in the boy's ear.

His fingers stroked slowly down the boy's side.

He was ready to start tickling him again at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Visiting   [C] Visiting - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 9:19 pm

Hayden sprawled out on the couch as he was lowered onto, still giggling softly as he tried to calm down.

"Yes."

He replied in a small mutter, squirming as his sides were stroked, his hand reaching up to wipe the water pooling in his eyes, his damp lashes blinking rapidly so he could see properly, tickling was definitely one of his weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Visiting   [C] Visiting - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 10:20 pm

"Good," the man purred softly.

He leaned down to give the boy a soft, lingering kiss.

His fingers ticked over the boy's sides once more, but died down quickly to the point where his hands were just resting on the boy's hip.

"Now you've surrendered yourself to me, I can have you all to myself and do whatever I want with you."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Visiting   [C] Visiting - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 10:23 pm

Hayden kissed the man back, purring softly in against his lips as he did so, his body nuzzling up against him.

"You had me all to yourself this whole time."

He replied with a little smile. If there was anyone in existence that was going to have him it would be Dario.

Even in a short time the two of them had grown close.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Visiting   [C] Visiting - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:44 am

The human hoisted Hayden up as he knelt up himself, guiding the boy's thighs to wrap around his waist.

"Is that your roundabout way of giving me permission to have my way with you?" he chuckled huskily, pressing a quick kiss to the boy's lips.

Dario pushed himself backwards so he was sitting on the couch instead of kneeling, his hands gripping the boy's backside as he leaned up to steal another kiss.

His kisses were demanding but they weren't sexual.

Dario wanted to spend time with Hayden. He didn't want to ravish him against the couch.

Yet.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Visiting   [C] Visiting - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 1:39 pm

The boy chuckled, his cheek flushing slightly as Dario spoke those husky words, his lips brushing against the human's fleetingly.

"I wish you could."

He replied shyly, his body still wasn't ready for that yet, but one day soon hopefully it would be.

Hayden let himself be manipulated until he was perched up in Dario's lap, returning the multitude of demanding kisses.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Visiting   [C] Visiting - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:15 am

"We have all the time in the world," the human assured with a little smile.

Dario didn't mind that the two couldn't have sex yet. He was fine with going at Hayden's pace. He wanted to make sure Hayden was comfortable all the way through all aspects of their relationship.

If that meant not having sex for months or years, then Dario would handle that.

He stole another deep kiss from his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Visiting   [C] Visiting - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:09 pm

"I know."

He muttered, stroking a hand through Dario's hair as he nuzzled closer to the man, wrapping his arms around him as he returned the kiss.

He was happy that they were going slow, if things got too intense too quickly he was worried that he could get hurt, and with Dario it was a very real possibility.

Hayden's desire for intimacy was quelled slightly in moments like these where he could steal little heated kisses and press up against the man.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Visiting   [C] Visiting - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:00 am

Dario didn't want to hurt the boy.

He was trying his hardest to not hurt him in any way at all. He was slow and thorough when he stretched the boy's body.

He wasn't going to risk hurting the boy and scaring him.

More kisses were stolen.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Visiting   [C] Visiting - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 5:16 pm

He nuzzled against the man affectionately, his body was slowly getting there, he could take the man's fingers more easily, it didn't hurt at all or feel uncomfortable.

Hayden kissed Dario back eagerly, his lips becoming more sweet with each little peck.

He was glad to have a mine like him in his life, he never had to be afraid when Dario was nearby.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Visiting   [C] Visiting - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 6:03 pm

Dario bought the boy closer when he nuzzled against him.

By the time their hot kisses had morphed into sweet little brushes of lips, the man had buried his face into the boys neck, kissing the skin there gently.

Dario was a protective person.

He was the sort of person that liked to make sure that everyone he associated was safe from any sort of danger or harm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Visiting   [C] Visiting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Visiting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2