Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Terror in Deutschland wahr.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

[C] Terror in Deutschland wahr. Empty
PostSubject: [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr.   [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr. EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 2:39 am

She stood barefooted in the snow, unaffected by the cold, the dress which concealed her thin body was tatted and torn, stained with the blood of those which had fallen to her hunger.

Her deep red eyes scanned over the base, for a human, it would be impossible to get so close without being detected.

Gunmen manned the walls which were high and bound in wire, spotlights trailing over the surrounding area.

A dog's piercing bark broke through the silence of the night.

Her long silver hair brushed against her ankles as she stepped forward, mattered and unkempt.

Alexis, the true monster of Germany, had descended upon the camp in the night, her eyes narrow with hated as she watched these filth, these cattle.

Worse than humans, they slaughtered one another without logical reason, mad as she may be, at least she had reason, to quell the hunger and dull the anger.

She moved forward in the snow, a ghostly complexion as she walked right toward the front gate, in plain sight, yet unseen.

The first two men barely had time to scream before their heads were torn from their bodies and tossed over the fence, landing with a dull thud against the pathway.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr.   [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr. EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 2:50 am

Gerhard Holl, a high ranking member of The Schutzstaffel, was in his sleeping quarters.

He'd had a good day.

"Good" for this man meant lots of screaming and torture and suffering. He loved his job. His work made him happy.

Everything was right in his world. Hitler was a powerful leader, his country was growing, and he could torture people while getting paid for it.

Gerhard was a happy man.

He was polishing a knife when he heard the sound of his own men screaming.

Now that wasn't right.

He stood and put on his uniform jacket before grabbing his gun.

When he stepped outside, in the cold German air, he was stunned at what he witnessed. His fellow soldiers were falling, at the hands of a girl!

Without thinking twice he lifted the gun and aimed right for the girls head.

He was a perfect shot. He never missed.

He pulled the trigger and grinned when he saw the bullet pierce through the woman's head, splattering her blood to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr.   [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr. EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 2:56 am

Alexis descended upon the men with unbridled fury, she pounced from one man to the next, slitting throats and decapitating them in an instant.

Her body was riddled with bullets from the soldiers trying to save the comrades.

What amusing creatures, they would kill millions but cry at the sight of one friend being slaughtered.

The tiny vampire had pinned a man to the ground and was hard at work disemboweling him, tearing out and tossing away organs before unraveling his intestines.

Holl's bullet got her right in the side of her head, knocking her small, frail looking body to the ground.

She lay motionless for a moment, seemingly dead as she bled over the floor when in reality, the human's bullet had not even dented her skull.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr.   [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr. EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:11 am

The sight of his fallen comrades meant little to Gerhard. It was a loss of resources and nothing more. Disappointing in the same way that losing a shipment of weapons would be. He lacked human sympathy, he lost it long ago.

When the small woman fell over he lowered his gun slightly and began walking forward.

It was clear she was not normal. No normal person could do what he just witnessed.

If she was dead they would take her body and dissect it, examine exactly what she was.

Whatever she was, he didn’t like it. He was content with his life right now, the war was enough. He didn’t need some biogenetically experimented freaks messing things up.

That’s what she probably was. A girl mutated by their enemies to come and destroy them. He’d believe that sooner than what she actually was.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr.   [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr. EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:18 am

A pale, dainty hand slowly rose, clutching to her head, probing the bloodied mess that he had made of her hair.

When she got to her feet she stood there, looking up at him with those blood red eyes, a small smile curling at her pale lips.

She held her hand out to him, opening a small hand and in the center sat the crumbled bullet which he had shot at her, she had pulled it out of her head.

"Guten tag."

She muttered cheerily, as if she were a young girl meeting the man at a corner store, not in the middle of a blood bath.

"Ich glaube, das gehört Ihnen."

I believe this belongs to you
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr.   [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr. EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:32 am

It made Holl's eyes widen when he saw what she had done. She wasn't just inhuman, she was unstoppable. For the first time in a long time, Holl thought he was going to die.

On such a beautiful evening as this, surrounded by his fallen comrades… it wasn’t a terrible way to die. No human could kill him, but instead this undead creature. It took an undead creature to take him down. That brought him some sense of honor.

When she approached him, he still held his gun up. But he looked at her right in her blood red eyes.

“Was sind Sie?” He whispered. It could be the last words he ever uttered.

"What are you?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr.   [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr. EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:42 am

Alexis couldn't help but giggle as he held his gun up at her, how amusing.

"Es half nicht, Ihnen das erste Mal, so was macht Sie glauben, es wird mich aufhalten, Feuer alle Ihre Runden und ich und Sie werden sehen, es ist völlig aussichtslos."

She spoke with a child-like innocence as she smiled at him sweetly, her head tilting to the side as she watched and questioned him.

Her eyes gleamed with a violent mirth, she was having a lot of fun.

"Was bin ich? Sicher, dass du die? Mein Name ist Alexis, das Vergnügen ist ganz auf meiner Seite. Klar."

She looked around her with a grin at the mess she had made, it truly had been a pleasure slaughtering all those men.

"Ich entschuldige mich für das Durcheinander."

What am I? Surely you mean who? My name is Alexis, the pleasure is all mine. Clearly

I do apologize for the mess.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr.   [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr. EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:55 am

Hearing the woman speak was eerie. She sounded so sweet yet she was covered in blood. Were she not the enemy, he'd be fascinated by her.

“Ich weiß, ich kann nicht aufhören dich. Aber wenn es auch bewirkt, dass die geringste Menge an Schmerz, den es wird sich lohnen.” He explained. He was clearly a hardened man, staring death in the eye.

“Nein, ich wollte nicht, wer. Sie sind eindeutig nicht menschlich. Sie sprechen perfekt Deutsch noch Sie die Verteidiger des Landes schlachten. Also frage ich noch einmal, was sind Sie?”

"I know I cannot stop you. But if it causes the least amount of pain it will be worth it."

"No, I did not mean who. You're clearly not human. You speak perfect German yet you slaughter the defenders of this country. So I ask again, what are you?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr.   [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr. EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:08 am

Unlike Gerhard, Alexis was fascinated by the man, she had killed entire platoons of soldiers and each of them broke down and begged, their Generals and Commanders all sniveling over the loss of their comrades.

This man felt nothing for them, he didn't fear oblivion, he had no compassion or mercy.

The girl found herself oddly fond of him, it would be nice to have a companion after all these years, someone who felt her blood lust, the desire to kill.

"Ich finde Sie sehr amüsant Herr ... Holl."

Even in the pitch black she could clearly read the man's name embroiled onto his coat.

"Nein. Kein Mensch, ich finde Ihre gesamte Art eher wertlos, wenn Sie gut schmecken tun, ich habe Sie immer auf Rinder verglichen, einem geistlosen Herde trotten entlang reif für die Schlachtung."

Her smile curled up into something more sinister, more feral.

"Verteidiger von diesem Land?"

Now that made her curl over herself in laughter as she looked up at him, wiping a tear from her eye, oh he was hilarious!

"Deutschland hat hier schon lange vor den Nazis gewesen und wird auch weiterhin hier für eine lange Zeit, nachdem sein, sorge ich mich für Politik Sie sehen wenig, es ist nicht so, wenn ich durch menschliche Recht"

She looked up at him with mad glee, her lips separating enough so that it was easy to see the long fangs with pointed from her mouth.

"Dummer Mann, ein Vampir natürlich Kind der Nacht."

No..not human, I find your entire species rather worthless, though you do taste good, I've always likened you to cattle, a mindless herd plodding along ripe for the slaughter.

Defenders of this country?

Germany has been here long before the Nazis and will continue to be here for a long time after, I care little for politics you see, it's not as if I am governed by human law.

Silly man, a vampire of course, child of the night.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr.   [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:42 pm

"Ein Vampir." He whispered. An odd smile came to the man's face.

"Hätte ich nicht erlebt man eine Kugel aus dem Kopf nach der Schlachtung meine Männer zu ziehen, hätte ich nie geglaubt, dass so etwas existieren könnte." He said honestly.

He wasn't going to debate politics with her. If she didn't see how wonderful the Nazi's were for Germany, all that Hitler had done to bring their country back from the grave, than she clearly hadn't been paying attention to the current state of affairs.

And how pointless would it be to argue politics to a Vampire anyway? The thought was so absurd, it was comical.

"Sag mir, Tochter der Nacht, warum hast du mich nicht getötet noch? Ich hätte nicht gedacht, du der Typ, der Spielzeug mit dem Essen waren." He said, void of any emotion. He would not face death in fear, but instead with bravery and, true to character, a tad bit of sarcasm.

"A Vampire."

"Had I not witnessed you pull a bullet from your head after slaughtering my men, I would have never believed such a thing could exist."

"Tell me, daughter of the night, why have you not killed me yet? I wouldn't have thought you were the type to toy with your food."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr.   [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:59 pm

"Warum?"
She asked herself as she looked at him, her head tilting to the side again as she considered her answer.

"Ich bin der Typ, der mit meinem Spielzeug Essen, aber nach den ersten paar Männern war ich schon voll ist, kann mein Körper nur so viel halten, der Rest waren einfach nur zum Spaß."

A she replied with a sick little smile as she watched the man, he was such an emotionless creature.

"Sie faszinieren mich, ich habe nicht einen Mann, der vor mir stehen konnte ohne Angst von dem, was ich bin und was ich tue, nennen sie mich ein Monster, wenn ich bin wie jede andere Tier traf, tötete Kreaturen schwächer als es, um zu überleben.

Du bist anders, ich mag dich."

It all happened in a blink of an eye, she moved, pouncing on him and pushing him onto his back as she perched on top of him, her body pressed against his as she looked down at him, her hand stroking through the front parts of his hair.

"Würden Sie mich verachten, wenn ich dich mehr als ein Mensch? Zog Sie von diesem schmutzigen kleinen Leben, wo Sie altern und sterben würde dann verrotten im Boden. Wir könnten die Welt zu reisen, schlachten, nichts in den Weg, ich habe jetzt allein für so eine lange Zeit gewesen."

A glimmer of lonliness entered her gaze, she hadn't seen Aeker in some time, had her brother finally abandoned her, if so, could this man fill the void, if only for a little while?

I am the type to toy with my food, but after the first few men I was already full, my body can only hold so much, the rest were simply for fun.

You fascinate me, I've not met a man that could stand before me unafraid of what I am and what I do, they call me a monster when I am just like any other beast, killing creatures weaker than it in order to survive.

You're different, I like you.

Would you despise me if I made you more than human? Pulled you from this filthy little life where you would age and die then rot in the ground. We could travel the world, slaughter anything in our path, I've been alone now for such a long time.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr.   [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr. EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:11 am

Gerhard outright laughed at what she said. He could not fault her for sacrificing in order to live. He understood that completely.

But in the same breath she admitted she slaughtered for the fun of it as well.

She was a monster, even if she denied that. But Gerhard didn't necessarily see that as a bad thing. Many people called him a monster. Many people called Hitler a monster. Monsters had power. Monsters didn't get caught up in petty morals or emotions.

When she moved in on him he fired the gun, but due to how fast she was it only hit her side. She didn't even react.

The gun was knocked from his hand.

He grunted as he hit the floor, but he didn't squeeze his eyes shut. He looked right up at her, blue eyes meeting her own.

"Sie wollen mich in eine Ihrer Art zu drehen." He whispered.

Would he despise her? No. He would get to live, and he would have power. So much power.

"You want to turn me into one of your kind. "
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr.   [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr. EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 2:50 pm

He didn't tell her yes or no, but at this point it really didn't matter to her, she had already made a decision, he would accompany her in the afterlife to ease the loneliness.

Her hand stroked tenderly over his cheek as she looked down at him in an almost caring manner.

Alexis gripped his hair tightly and yanked his head back, exposing his vulnerable throat.

Leaning down she ran her tongue over his skin, her other hand reaching up to slowly undo the buttons of his collared shirt, exposing his throat.

She pressed a kiss to the pulse point on his throat, his heart beating steadily under the skin, he was faced with death yet unafraid.

Her lips peeled back over sharp fangs which dug into his skin with brute force before she sealed her lips around the wound and drank deep, gulping down each quenching mouthful of his blood.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr.   [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr. EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:17 pm

Gerhard closed his eyes and exhaled a steady breath. The only reaction he had to the piercing fangs.

He completely relaxed his body, accepting this fate.

His head got light, his body dying. He would die. But he would come back stronger and more violent than ever before. He would be feared and respected.

A smile came to his lips as he took his dying breaths.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr.   [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr. EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:22 pm

Alexis drank greedily, her lips picking up the steady beat of his heart, waiting for the first moment that it missed a beat.

As soon as he was on the very edge of death she pulled her fangs out of his neck, compressing the wound as she tore into her own wrist, smirking as she pressed her own torn and bleeding flesh to his lips, coaxing him to drink.

She would keep this one and they would bathe the world in blood.

"Trinken, und meine Fluch."

She cooed softly, propping his mouth open and tilting his head back so it went down his throat easier.

Her blood would give him strength and soon he would be able to drink from her on his own and take back the amount she had stolen from him.

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr.   [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr. EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:36 pm

As the darkness overtook him, her words were all he could hear amidst the blackness.

Her blood stained his tongue and throat, coating the inside of his body. The more he consumed, the stronger he became.

After some time, his hand reached up and took hers as he sucked away at her wound, filling his body with something greater than what he had lost.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr.   [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr. EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:40 pm

A smile curled at her lips as he began to feed properly, her free hand stroking through his hair slowly as she watch him devour her, taking her into his body.

Soon enough her blood would overwhelm him and force him to change, a shiver ran through her body at the thought, soon he would have his own set of fangs to bite, tear and kill with.

The small woman sat there on top of him, petting his hair and feeding him as she hummed softly, a cheery little tune amongst the cold and stench of death.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr.   [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr. EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 3:22 pm

Gerhard was able to handle the transition better than most. He feared no pain, he didn't even fear death itself.

As his body changed, and his fangs broke through his gums, forcing his old teeth out, the man never once screamed. He welcomed it, the blood running down his lips exciting him.

Once the transformation was complete, he looked at Alexis with a stone cold expression. She was his leader, she would call what they did now.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr.   [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr. EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 10:39 pm

Alexis pulled her bloodied wrist away from his mouth, licking the wound clean as he transformed.

He grew even more entertaining to her as he barely reacted at all to the transformation, he was truly a unique creature.

Slowly she stood, pushing herself off of him as she looked down at his quizzically, as if he were something that she didn't quite understand.

"Komm, wir müssen gehen, bevor die Sonne aufgeht, und tötet die Nacht, zusammen mit uns."

If he refused her then she didn't care, he could stay here and burn if he wished to, she took his life but his free will was his own.

Slowly she turned around and padded out of the camp as silently as she had come, leaving behind a trail of death and destruction.

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr.   [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr. EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:00 pm

Gerhard nodded and silently followed her. He couldn't believe the strength he felt, how unreal it was that he'd never felt so alive. Unreal and ironic, considering he was technically dead now.

As he left his old comrades behind, he did not feel he was betraying them. He would help them now. At more powerful then he'd ever been, the Nazi's would rein supreme!

A dark grin curled at his lips.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr.   [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr. EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:08 pm

They walked for an hour before reaching a small town, it was little more than a few stores and farmhouses, it had been re-purposed during the war as a restocking facility for the German forces.

The smell of death lingered thickly in the air as they approached one of the house, the windows were boarded up and well covered, stopping light from entering.

Alexis entered, stepping over a few bodies which littered the floor, as if they were nothing more than common untidiness of a home.

Her feet barely made a noise against the floorboards as she moved through the house, pulling up a hatch that revealed a flight of stairs winding down into the basement.

The girl gave a yawn, covering her mouth through her fangs were still evident behind her parted, pale lips.

It was clear that she had dragged a bed down her, which sat in the darkened corner, mounded with pillows which she had taken from surround houses.

Bloodied and wet from the snow she crawled into bed, her tiny frame all but engulfed buy the blankets and pillows which she bundled herself up in, leaving space beside her for him to sleep, is he wished to.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr.   [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr. EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:19 pm

Gerhard looked at the bodies on the floor with little respect.  He wrinkled his nose, as if they were dirt stains on the floor, not once living, breathing, people with real families and emotions.  Creatures like Gerhard gave little thought to such things.

He followed her down to the basement and was surprised at how well he could see in the dark.  Another perk he was enjoying with his new body.  

"Charmantes Hotel gnädige Frau." He said, his voice showing no emotion.  He took his hat off and placed it up on one of the rafters holding up the ceiling.  He then made quick work of unbuttoning his outer layers of clothes, making sure to hang them up as well so they wouldn't get dirty.  He took pride in his appearance, and his vest carried his medals on it.  

She left a space for him, so it would appear she didn't mind sharing a bed.  He sat down in the space she provided and took his boots off before laying beside her.  

As twisted as he was, he wasn't a pervert, and didn't lust for Alexis, though he found her beautiful, his lustful desires were geared towards those different then the girl.  

As soon as he rested his head the exhaustion hit him like a ton of bricks.  He hadn't even realized how tired he was, but suddenly his eyelids were heavy.  He fell asleep within a matter of minutes.  

"Charming place Miss."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr.   [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr. EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:28 pm

"Wir werden hier nicht wohnen lange." She murmured with another soft yawn as she nuzzled in against the pillow.

This place was small and horrible, it was nothing like the castle she had once called home, she would head toward another town, find a place that suited her tastes and then stay there for a while, she would only move on again once her location became known or the humans grew suspicious.

Sleep claimed her quickly and she rested peacefully through the entire day, waking only when the sun had fallen at which point she crawled out of bed and ventured upstairs, treating herself to a bath to scrub off the filth of the day before.

Her hair was washed and once again shone like strands of silver thread.

After searching through the families belonging she found suitable clothes which were better than the tattered rags she had been dressed in.

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr.   [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr. EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:43 pm

Gerhard was never a deep sleeper. He was always alter, always paranoid. It came from his abusive childhood. He'd never known when his father would barge in, drunk of his ass, ready to attack.

It stayed with him to adulthood, and served him well in the war. A peaceful rest was something he'd never known.

When the weight next to him lifted, and Alexis was gone, he'd woken up right away. Even though she weighed hardly anything, he was still able to tell the different. He watched her go upstairs and the got himself dress while she bathed.

He went up and found her dressed in new clothes, the blood free from her body. Without it painting her skin she didn't look dangerous at all. She simply looked like a lost, fragile young woman on the brink of starvation.

How misleading.

"Ich möchte helfen, die Nazis den Krieg zu gewinnen. So bitte ich, dass Sie nicht mehr unseren Ländern Mannschaften schlachten." He stated calmly. He realized that he didn't have control over his Sire. But he felt comfortable enough to request her cooperation. Gerhard didn't care for individuals, but he did care for his country, and he believed firmly in the Nazi cause.

I want to help the Nazi's win the war. As such, I request that you no longer slaughter our countries men.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr.   [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr. EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:51 pm

Her gaze turned up to him as he spoke, her brows furrowing at the request.

"Nein."

She replied simply, she would kill anyone in her path without distinction, it didn't matter to her who they were.

"Werfen Sie Ihre Vorstellungen, ein Teil dieses Krieges. Das ist eine menschliche Angelegenheit, und Sie sind nicht mehr sterblich, ihre kleinen Kämpfe bedeuten nichts für uns, wir haben unsere eigene Kriege zu kämpfen, dass viel mehr als die so genannten "Ehre" für Deutschland bedeuten."

Throw away your notions of being a part of this war. This is a human affair and you are no longer mortal, their petty fights mean nothing to us, we have our own wars to fight that mean much more than your so called "glory" for Germany.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr.   [C] Terror in Deutschland wahr. Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Terror in Deutschland wahr.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Back Stories-
Jump to: