Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] An Angels Wrath

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

[C] An Angels Wrath - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 7:53 pm

"You do not dictate to me how I should act!"

The Fallen replied, his voice echoing loudly through the chamber as his eyes narrowed.

"You do however provide a decent point and Uriel's trespassing shall not go unpunished."

All of the lesser demons had scattered, hiding away in the shadows, they didn't want to be here when the Angel appeared.

Belial turned back and sat in his throne, smirking softly as he looked down at the boy, his platinum eyes turning up to where he knew Uriel was lingering.

"Rude of you to interrupt my meal, Uriel."

The Fallen tugged on a chain that was attached to his chair, at the other end of it lay a barely conscious Angel, the smaller demons had crawled all over it, defiling it, beating it within an inch of it's life.

It was a young Power, brought down here to train, they had ambushed it and brought it to their Master.

Belail dragged the Angel into his lap, brushing the hair from it's face.

"Such a beautiful creature."

He cooed before pressing his lips to it's.

The kiss was long and slow and the longer he kissed it the more the creature withered away to nothing. He had sucked out it's very soul before dumping it onto the ground, his underlings would devour it's flesh and it's bones would be added to his throne.
Back to top Go down
Uriel

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 8:28 pm

Uriel's eyes narrowed a little when Belial called out on his presence.

That was not what he wanted. He wanted to surprise the boy. See hope disappear from his eyes as he saw him.

But that was over. Cat out of the bag.

The Angel dropped silently behind Mizraim. His grip on the sword tightened harshly.

"I do so apologise for the interruption. I will disappear shortly. All I need is to retrieve my property and I can leave you to your meal."

He barely spared a glance at the Angel. He didn't care. It was just a lesser Angel. Not his concern. Though he would inform Michael about it. He dealt with the Powers.

His hand settled on Mizraim's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Mizraim

Mizraim

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 8:37 pm

Miz winced and bowed again when Belial raised his voice. The demon boy could see why he was feared so heavily. Just the power of his voice caused trembling and weakness.

But a glimmer of hope again flickered inside Mizraim's chest when Belial said that Uriel's visit would't go unpunished.

He watched in awe as the power angel was ripped from it's life. It was a gruesome scene, but seeing that sort of torture happen to an angel delighted Miz.

He both revered and feared Belial.

When the young demon heard Uriel's voice his stomach dropped. He tried to scramble away, not wanting to feel the angels touch upon his shoulder.

"Please! Punish him for his disrespect and pride! Surely the mighty Belial does not bow to the hosts of heaven!" He cried, tears filling his eyes.

He could't let Uriel take him away.

It was a fate much worse than death.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 9:29 pm

"Silence worm."

Belial replied as Mizraim began to cause a scene, the boy's voice was getting on his nerves, there was no need to sniveling and tears.

He may be a Fallen but he still regarded demons as lesser beings, they were beneath him and served only to grovel at his feet.

"As you should, Uriel. Your kind does not belong here. As for the boy, he is hell spawn, you have no rule here and no claim on his life or body.

I suggest you leave, empty handed. I take having to look at your face as a personal offense."

He replied smoothly, the man was completely calm in the presence of the cruelest angel in existence.

The throne which he sat upon began to move, the large wings slowly curling as if to flap, the bones binding together and unraveling until it resembled the body of a beast, Belial stood as the beast did, a large skeletal dragon at his back, snarling toward the only living angel in the ninth circle.

His ability in the dark arts and necromancy were unrivaled, that much was evident from the monstrosity he created without muttering a word.
Back to top Go down
Uriel

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 9:59 pm

Uriel's grip tightened on Mizraim's shoulder when he tried to flinch away from him. Not a chance.

"My kind here belongs here just as much as theirs. We chose this realm to train long before you became leader. I have laid claim to him for eight hundred years, Belial. Is it your right now to deny my claim to him?"

His head tilted to the side as Belial stood and the creature rose behind him.

"Impressive little lizard, Belial. Your skills have improved since your attempts as a child." He let go of his sword for the sole purpose of giving the Fallen a condescending clap. "Perhaps in another age you will be able to create something worthy of praise."

He didn't want to cause a fight, but he couldn't help this.

But now wasn't the time for biting sarcasm. Now was the time to try and talk things out nicely. Father help him, it would be very difficult.

"I have used this child for a purpose. One that you would have agreed with once upon a time. I implore you to consider allowing me to continue." His eyes flickered down to Miz. "He corners men that would touch a minor. Touch a child in the way one would to procreate. He wipes them from the over-world."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 10:20 pm

The Fallen smirked and gave an entertainers bow as he was clapped to condescendingly.

"And a thrill it is to be able to demonstrate my skills to you."

He replied, he gave little care about being mocked by an Angel, the creatures were so self righteous and blind to their own flaws.

"What you do with the boy is of little concern to me, chances are that once you're gone I will send him to the void for making himself a problem to me.

Denying you what you want is what I desire, I've become a spiteful and malicious creature Uriel."

He replied, his mouth curling into a dark smirk.

"That fact that you're here, in my domain, where you cast me to live out my days is not something I will overlook.

I have no reason to be civil with you and if you try to take the boy from here I will no try to stop you.

No, take him if you want him that badly, but know this, either the overworld taints itself with your beloved humans or I shall taint it for them.

Take my demons and I shall take your humans, I'll flood the overworld with my own creations and you and your kind can watch as we slaughter, rape and pillage."

He smiled as he looked at the man.

"I've kept them at bay because I was content here, I've kept Lucifer at bay. However, to come here and insult me was not a wise idea, ruin my contentment and I will no longer be so docile."
Back to top Go down
Mizraim

Mizraim

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:04 am

It seemed that the young demon had caused quite the stir in Hell. He wasn't sure what the void was, but it sounded better than an eternity as Uriel's slave.

He stared at the beast that Belial had conjured up. It was terrifying. The demon was in awe. Belial was the most incredible being. Far better than the disgusting archangel.

How he wished that he could be a slave to The Fallen instead of Uriel.
Back to top Go down
Uriel

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:58 am

"What a creature you've become," Uriel tutted softly.

Malicious, spiteful. Disgusting. This was the creature that he had banished all those years ago. The one he had felt joy over watching fall.

His lip curled in disgust. "What would she think if she saw you now?" he asked, tilting his head to the side.

What would Achinoam think about what Belial had become?

"I think she would be ashamed. Seeing you fall so much." His eyes turned down to Miz. "She would have my blessing for this. Hearing you threaten the humans she loves like this would make her despair. Do you want to imagine that look on her face? It would be a look that you caused."

This was a low blow. Anyone who was around at that time knew of Belial and Achinoam's partnership. Everyone knew that the two would do anything for each other.

Using that old relationship against Belial would be like shoving a knife in the Demon's gut and twisting it slowly. Painfully.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:31 pm

Belial laughed as Uriel tutted.

"Now, now, Uriel you give me far too much credit, you and Michael played a large role in turning me into this or have you forgotten?"

He certainly hadn't the two of them stripped him of everything and left him as nothing more than a husk.

A grin curled up at his lips as he mentioned her, it was a blow that was meant to wound him, jerk at his heart strings, but his heart no longer beat, it no longer felt for her.

"You intend to use her will against me? Her emotions? Her love for those apes you call men?

I applauded you for your effort Uriel but that will not work on me any more, perhaps once it would have hurt me, it would have made me doubt my choices but it has been a long time since then.

Achinoam and I are no more, no will we ever be again, I feel nothing."
Back to top Go down
Uriel

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Uriel's eyes narrowed, his body tensing up.

He had thought using the Power would have done something to the Demon. Anything at all.

Uriel actually felt sorry for the woman. She loved this heartless monster and all he could say was that he felt nothing for her.

"You are worse than I imagined if you can thrust her love away so easily. You are not deserving of her." Uriel shook his head gently, well and truly disgusted with the Demon.

He wouldn't tell her this. This would be enough to make the woman crumble. He didn't want to see her tears.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:52 pm

"Not deserving?
Uriel you speak as if I still have her, do you see her here with me? No? I thought not."

He replied with a shrug before taking a step toward the angel, looking at him in amusement.

"She sat there and watched me fall, she did nothing but scream as you tore the wings from my back and threw me down here.

I can't go home anymore, you took that ability away from me, but she can come here, and has she? I think not.

You look at me in disgust, repulsed by what I have become but you made me into this, brother, if you can not face your conviction then leave, tell them what you've seen here so that I wont be bothered by your kind again."

He took another step forward, his eyes narrowing.

"Do not underestimate my fury, my hatred for I feel nothing but disgust for your kind."
Back to top Go down
Uriel

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:58 pm

"You do still have her," The Archangel admitted with a sigh.

No matter how much he and Jegudiel tried, they could never have the love that Achinoam still felt for Belial. They could never get her to waver. It was saddening.

"And you always will, I imagine. That woman doesn't do thing by halves." Uriel knew that personally. She put her whole being into everything she did.

"I know I made you into this. I just didn't think about her and how this would affect her in times like this."

He gave a disgusted sneer. This made him hate the Demon more. He loathed him.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 7:08 pm

"Perhaps I will have her again one day, the ninth circle is saved for traitors after all, isn't it?"

A sick smile curled as his lips as he moved closer to the Arch Angel.

"She betrayed me and upon her death her traitorous soul will be condemned here."

He gave a cruel chuckle as he looked up at the Angel with mirth, he could feel Uriel's hatred rolling off of him in thick waves.

"Tell her that she has my regards."

He added before his hand was thrust through the Angel's stomach, impaling him with the Fallen's clawed hand.
Back to top Go down
Uriel

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 7:13 pm

"An Angel has not once yet died at the hands of anything but you."

His gaze turned down to his stomach. He hadn't even flinched when the Fallen's hand had pushed through skin and muscle.

"Unless you plan to kill her personally and watch the life drain from her eyes, you will never have her down here." Uriel would make sure of it. Belial would not get his chance to break Achinoam.

He never would.

"I have better places to be than down here with you. I will give her your message. Shall I tell you how many tears she sheds because of it?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 7:18 pm

Belial smiled as he pulled his hand out of the man, licking the blood from his fingertips with a purr as he looked at the man.

"If that is what it takes, if she loves me as you say she does than I am sure she will gladly die by my hands."

He replied as he stepped back.

"Please do, I don't think anything else would bring me such joy."
Back to top Go down
Uriel

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 7:23 pm

That was what he feared. He feared that she would let Belial kill her if he proposed it.

She loved him. She wanted to be with him.

It disgusted Uriel.

Achinoam was in love with a monster.

"I will need a messenger to give you the number." His eyes turned down to Mizraim. "Him. Let me have him and someday he will come to you with a number of the tears she has shed for you."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 7:36 pm

"I had forgotten about the worm."

Belial muttered, looking down at the creature who sniveled and wept.

"I have no use for him, other than fodder, take it, but you will not appear before me ever again Uriel.

Your kind will not step foot in the ninth circle."
Back to top Go down
Uriel

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 7:44 pm

Uriel nodded.

"I will relay the message to Michael and Jegudiel."

His eyes turned down to Mizraim, lip twitching a little. He'd won this round. Mizraim was his again.

"Come, little whore. It's time we left."
Back to top Go down
Mizraim

Mizraim

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:09 am

Miz watched the two go back and forth, his eyes wide. What the fuck was he caught up in, a love triangle?!

How fucking pointless! These majestic beings were no more than bitter, lovesick, fools! Going back and forth about a long lost lover and feelings and the entire situation made Miz sick with disgust.

They were so quick to talk about their stupid feelings and then turn around and condemn him to a life of rape and torture.

"FUCK ALL OF YOU!" Miz spat with fury. "Especially you Belial! You, who bows to the Angels because you are WEAK!"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:15 am

Belial burst into a fit of laughter as the boy cursed at him, his grin widening as he looked down at the boy.

"You will know what it is to bow to Angels now that you'll serve one for eternity, little worm.

You who came sniveling to me for help, foolish creature, if you had an ounce of strength you would have ended your pitiful existence on your own long ago.

Uriel, teach your pet to hold his tongue."

As with that Belial turned and left, he had grown weary of these annoyances.
Back to top Go down
Uriel

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:43 am

Uriel's lips curled up in a smirk.

He had Mizraim and the Demon would fall under his wrath. Excellent. He had the Demon and he could do what he wanted with him.

"Goodbye Belial. I do hope we dont see much of each other in the future."

His hand lashed out to grab Miz by his hair.

"Come. Time to leave." With a flash of bright light, Uriel and Miz disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Mizraim

Mizraim

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:58 am

Of course he was weaker than Uriel. He was just a demon. Not even full blood demon, he was half vampire. But Belial was suppose to be unstoppable.

The boy was crushed. How he wished he could end his existence. But no matter what he'd end up back in Hell, and Uriel would find him.

Once they were out of hell, Miz fell to his knees. His eyes were wide, tears welling inside them. But he didn't sob or cry. He was too shocked at what had happened.

He'd failed.
Back to top Go down
Uriel

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 4:32 am

This was what Uriel wanted to see.

He wanted to see hope leave the boy's eyes and tears roll down his cheeks. He wanted to know that Mizraim was losing all hope in ever leaving.

"Even your leader wishes that you weren't his. He gave you away so easily. Poor child," he crooned mockingly.

"Up. You've wasted enough time with this endeavour. There is more that needs to be done."
Back to top Go down
Mizraim

Mizraim

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 6:01 am

Miz said nothing as Uriel mocked him.

And when the man ordered that they go, he didn't listen.

He just sat there.

"No." He whispered.

Did Uriel really think he'd just bend back to his will that easily?

He'd spent nearly 1000 years obeying the angel. He didn't want to spend another day doing that.
Back to top Go down
Uriel

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 6:14 am

"You have no choice in this. You are mine now. Given to me by your leader. Your king."

Uriel's eyes narrowed a little in annoyance.

"You do not have the right to refuse now."

He gave a jerky move of his hand. "Get up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] An Angels Wrath
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next