Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Permission

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

[C][M] Permission - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Permission   [C][M] Permission - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:20 pm

Her lips quirked up in a small smile, she knew well enough that he considered them two people, not that it bothered her at all, calling Belial as a whole a 'person' was a bit of a stretch, people here would never understand that her purest form was nothing but energy.

"I missed you too, love."

She replied with a small purr as she sprawled out on top of him, resting her head on his chest.

"What is it?"
She asked, her gaze rising to meet him.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Permission   [C][M] Permission - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:26 pm

His arms slid around her, pulling her closer as he smiled.

He was less intimidated asking Lia stuff than he was asking Belial. Lia was a soft, sweet woman. Belial more dangerous. Of all the shit that he had seen, it was Belial that had done the worst.

His tongue laved over his lower lip slowly.

"I want to ask your permission to get another tattoo, Mistress."

He hadn't asked her last time he had gotten a tattoo. This time he was determined to ask her for permission.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Permission   [C][M] Permission - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:29 pm

Her fingers trailed over the tattoo on his chest, outlining the design slowly as he spoke.

It amused her slightly that now he felt he had to ask for her permission before he marked his skin, he hadn't had that need previously.

"What do you want to get?"

She asked, gazing down at the one on his chest before looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Permission   [C][M] Permission - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:43 pm

He purred softly as her fingers traced the design already inked into his skin.

"Wings."

His teeth caught his lower lip for a moment. There were numerous reasons for that particular choice.

One was, obviously, to honour his Master. His Angel.

And the other was to remember Asher. She had a similar tattoo to the one that he had sketched up. Since she had left things had been just a little empty. He missed her.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Permission   [C][M] Permission - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:49 pm

"Wings?"

She replied with a chuckle, leaning up onto her elbows as she looked down at him with a chuckle.

"Trying to ink your way into heaven to get away from me?"

The Fallen asked with a soft laugh, she had no qualms about her fall and felt more than comfortable joking about it.

"I'd like to see the design before you do so but I know that you wouldn't want it unless it was important to you so I don't mind at all."

If she really hated it she would have a lot of fun taking it off of him.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Permission   [C][M] Permission - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:57 pm

The man smirked softly.

"Perhaps. Heaven won't be too far away with wings on my back."

He didnt want to go anywhere without Belial. Ever. Belial was his anchor. His Master. He wasn't going anywhere without him no matter what.

"Will you be with me when I get it done, Mistress?"

He'd talk to Damien about getting it done. If not, he'd find someone else around that could do it. He hoped he could find a Supernatural to do it. He didn't quite trust humans.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Permission   [C][M] Permission - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:03 am

The woman's shoulders rolled slightly as her own pair of wings unfolded from her back, the feathers dark as night, covered the both of them protectively.

"Perhaps I will just have to clip your wings to keep you down here with me."

She replied, leaning over and kissing him deeply.

"Of course I will, shall I nuzzle up to you while you lay out on the table for hours on end?"
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Permission   [C][M] Permission - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:32 am

"I'm sure you can convince me to sin," he murmured softly against her lips.

Belial was a creature of sin. He was sure that Belial's presence in his life would make him fall. The Fallen had a silver tongue that could probably talk him into anything.

"Mhmm," he murmured softly. He would very much enjoy Belial nuzzling against him as he was tattooed.

He'd love for her to be there as he had a symbolism for her tattooed permanently into his skin.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Permission   [C][M] Permission - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:36 am

"I'm pretty sure I've already made you sin, many many times."

Some of the things the two of them do together would make any righteous angel cringe.

"In that case I will sit beside you the entire time that it is done."

She replied, nestling in against him, pressing soft kisses to his neck.

"When are you booking it for?"
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Permission   [C][M] Permission - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:41 am

The man gave an 'innocent' smile.

"I don't remember. Can you remind me?" he asked softly, his smile taking on a wicked edge.

He purred as she placed kisses on his neck, head tilting back a little to offer her more of his throat.

"Soon. Next week if that's okay with you, Mistress?"

He wanted to get it done quickly.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Permission   [C][M] Permission - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:44 am

The Fallen smirked and reached down, grasping the man's member, cage and all.

"Sex before marriage, homosexuality, need I go on?"

She asked, they had broken so many rules together and she loved it.

No one had control over them, they did as they pleased.

"Remind me the day before and that will be perfectly fine."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Permission   [C][M] Permission - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:48 am

"Yes, Mistress," he chuckled softly.

He wanted her to list all the ways the two had sinned. He wanted to hear the constantly growing list they had going on.

The man gave a nod.

"Yes, Mistress." He could warn her beforehand easily enough.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Permission   [C][M] Permission - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:51 am

"You sinful little creature, and you're not even ashamed of your sins."

She replied, her grin widening as she leaned down and nipped his lip.

"I think I'm rubbing off on you. Good thing you're not a demon or else I would be worried that you would try to overthrow me for my title and take over the underworld."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Permission   [C][M] Permission - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:55 am

Zakhar gave a wicked little smirk.

"I live my life by your rule. If I do not disobey you, I do not sin." Following Belial was like a religion to the Lycan. If he followed all the rules Belial set out, then he didn't sin.

It was that simple to him.

"There's time for that in the future, Mistress," he purred softly. They never knew what the future held.

But it was highly unlikely that he would try to overthrow Belial. He enjoyed following Belail's rules too much.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Permission   [C][M] Permission - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:59 am

The Fallen's eyes warmed as the man spoke, Zakhar really was devoted to her above all else.

"You know just how to make me happy Zakhar, my mate."

She replied, kissing him passionately, having someone who was this committed to her pleased her to no end.

"If you do ever manage to overthrow me, I might just have to bow to you instead."

It would never happen of course, she had lived lifetimes longer than Zakhar could ever hope to live for.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Permission   [C][M] Permission - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:05 am

He made her happy.

That made the Lycan beam. There was always a sense of pride in himself when Belial told him that he made her happy. He was doing his job as a Slave well.

Zakhar returned her kiss, his hands fisting in her hair, pulling her closer.

He smirked a little at the thought of Belial kneeling to him.

He'd enjoy that sight.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Permission   [C][M] Permission - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:10 am

She pressed closer to him as his hands fisted in her hair, pressing the length of her body up against his.

Her own hands wound through his hair, gripping onto it firmly as she kissed him back.

No single slave she had ever owned made her as happy as Zakhar did, the man was special, that much was obvious just by seeing the two of them together.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Permission   [C][M] Permission - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:15 am

Zakhar's teeth pierced the woman's lip.

He sucked at her lip, purring at the taste of her blood on his tongue. He loved the taste of her blood. A feral part of him pushing itself to the surface.

He strained against his cage as she pressed down against his body.

The Lycan gave a soft whine as his body pressed up against hers.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Permission   [C][M] Permission - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:20 am

She grinned with amusement as the man whined and pressed up against her, she could practically smell his growing arousal in the air, if she kept teasing him with her body and the cage it could become tangible.

Lia gave a soft groan as her lip was split, her tongue running over the small cut as he lapped at it.

"Have you really missed me that much this month?"

She asked, tilting her head as her grin widened.

"You haven't been able to Mate with me have you?"

Her body pressed against him, the slick skin of her womanhood rubbing against him through the bars of his cage.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Permission   [C][M] Permission - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:26 am

"Yes," he breathed softly.

Yes, he missed her. He'd missed her so much.

As much as he loved Belial dominating him, he wanted to feel Lia's soft body pressed against him.

Correction: he wanted to feel her body pressed against him without the torture of a cage constricting him.

He whined softly at his Mistress.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Permission   [C][M] Permission - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:31 am

Lia was feeling a little bit cruel, hearing Zakhar whine and seeing him squirm for her out of yearning was delicious, the faces he made when he got frustrate, more so knowing that what he wanted was so close if only he was free.

The false sense of freedom was the most torturous thing of all.

She gripped onto the man's waist and rolled them over, her legs hooking over his hips, letting him pressing his body between her thighs.

"If I let you claim me the entire month no other man would dare come near me."

She replied with a soft chuckle, she would smell so strongly of Zakhar that any other supernatural would be warded off. She could only imagine how badly the Lycan side of Zakhar wanted that, wanted to claim his mate as his own so no one else could lay a hand on her.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Permission   [C][M] Permission - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:36 am

His body pressed down against hers when she rolled them over, his grinding against hers even though it provided no relief for him.

This was cruel.

He knew she wanted to be cruel. But he didn't care.

He'd take what little interaction he could get with Lia, even at the cost of his own comfort.

His lips caressed her throat, nipping and sucking at her skin every now and again, leaving a few marks.

"Good," he murmured softly. He didnt want any other man near her. She was his.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Permission   [C][M] Permission - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:40 am

She smirked as he spoke, she adored his tone and having someone so possessive on her was amusing, it had been a long time since someone had wanted her all to themselves like Zakhar did.

There was no doubt that he could feel her getting damp against his cage as he ground against her, having the man's member cage was just as difficult for her and it was for him in moments like these.

"It's been such a long time since I've let you have me, since I've let any man have me."

This was a form Belial rarely used for sex, he liked being in control and fucking the other person senseless, asserting dominance as a male was much easier.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Permission   [C][M] Permission - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:47 am

He would always be possessive of her.

She was his Mate. Above all else he wanted her safe and all to himself. That was all he wanted.

The Lycan pressed kisses further down her neck and chest.

"Can I?" His eyes flickered up to meet hers as he slowly pushed himself down her body. Slow enough that she could grab him and drag him back up with little effort if she didn't want him to do this.

Just because he couldn't fuck her himself didn't mean that he couldn't give her pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Permission   [C][M] Permission - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:50 am

Her smirk eased into a gentle smile as the man started to move down her body.

She really had trained him well, he was in chastity and yearning yet he was still worried about her pleasure.

"Go ahead."

She replied, unhooking her legs from his hips and laying out comfortably on the bed as her hands stroked through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Permission   [C][M] Permission - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Permission
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Belial and Coilean's Room-
Jump to: