Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Useless Persuit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C] Useless Persuit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Useless Persuit   [C] Useless Persuit - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:57 am

"Well, it's good fun."

Dario leaned back in the booth, patting his flat, muscular stomach as he finished his pizza.

Liq did the same as he finished his own.

"Best yet, Don," Dario called out. It was damned good.

"Wanna head back to mine for a bit?" Liq asked as he stood and slid out of the booth. "We can chill. I'm pretty sure Fawzi's out with Claudio tonight."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Useless Persuit   [C] Useless Persuit - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:32 pm

By the looks of it all three of them were content and full, at least for now.

"Sounds like a plan, I already fed the pups and put them to bed."

She replied, stretching out with a pleased groan.

"I'll probably just crash at yours again tonight."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Useless Persuit   [C] Useless Persuit - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 8:48 am

"How is my girl? I feel bad for not coming up too often to see her. Getting up there without you ferrying me around is a pain."

Liq really did miss Hatshepsut a lot. He'd have to try and get up to see her for a few days soon. Take some time off work to spend some quality time up at the mansion with his pup.

"When don't you crash at mine nowadays?" he snorted with a little grin. Rai spent more time in his apartment than either he or Fawzi did. It was like there were three people living there nowadays.

Dario's lips curled upwards a little as he watched the two. They really did seem like a married couple.

"I can stay for a few hours," Dario thought aloud. "Get home before six. Sleep a few hours. Gotta be up in the afternoon, though. Don't want to be asleep when Hayden comes knocking."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Useless Persuit   [C] Useless Persuit - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 9:17 pm

"She's good, finally got her to stop trying to chew up my shoes, except now she goes for Zeus' ears, poor thing is so patient with her."

Rai replied with a chuckle, the two dogs were growing up quickly, already both of them were quite large.

"Tell you what, I'll bring them to work with me tomorrow and they can lay out in the staff area if you want to come by on your break then when I pick you up after your shift we can go down the beach and play."

Being out of the mansion for a day would be a treat for the dogs and Khaliq could spend some quality time with his little girl.

"Does Hayden live close? We could always go get him then we can all hang out."

Rai suggested with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Useless Persuit   [C] Useless Persuit - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:40 pm

"I'm surprised he hasn't retaliated yet," Liq snorted softly.

Her dog, unlike Rai herself, was an incredibly kind creature. Rai was a grumpy bitch. Zeus wasn't.

The Necromancer grinned with a nod. "Sounds good." He'd love to see his pup. Taking them down to the beach would be a nice change of pace for them.

Dario himself shrugged.

"He's busy tonight. I'll have to ask him when he's next free. I'll give Liq a call when I know a time."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Useless Persuit   [C] Useless Persuit - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:45 pm

"I think he likes her too much to fight back."

She replied with a shrug, her pup was a docile little thing, he wouldn't bite her no matter how much she annoyed him.

"Lets get going then."

Raisa wiggled out of the chair, crawling over Dario's lap to get free of the booth before padding over to Don and paying for the meal.

Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Useless Persuit   [C] Useless Persuit - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:49 pm

"Ahh, how cute," Liq cooed.

Their puppies were absolutely adorable together.

Dario arched a brow as Rai crawled over his lap. He raised his hand, letting it come down on her backside firmly as she cleared his lap.

If he saw an ass, he slapped it on reflex.

He grinned to himself as he slid out of the booth after her.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Useless Persuit   [C] Useless Persuit - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:59 pm

Raisa yelped softly as she was smacked, in all honesty she hadn't been expecting that, not since Dario wasn't interested.

She grinned at him and shook her head, still, hookers would be hookers.

"Come on you two."

She beckoned before padding out into the street.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Useless Persuit   [C] Useless Persuit - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 12:06 am

Liq snickered, clipping Dario on his back, congratulating him on a job well done.

"She'd murder me if I did that. Got a nice ass, though, doesn't she?"

Dario shrugged. "It's not the worst ass I've slapped." It ranked pretty high on the scale for him.

Both men followed after her like lost puppies when she beckoned them.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Useless Persuit   [C] Useless Persuit - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 12:16 am

The woman taunted Khaliq cheekily, wagging her ass at him as she padded a long in front, just out of arms reach of either man.

"Liq dear are you sick? I think you just gave me a compliment of all things."

Raisa couldn't help but chuckle as she looked over her shoulder at him.

She slowed slightly so the two men could catch up to her.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Useless Persuit   [C] Useless Persuit - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 12:20 am

Liq leaned over to murmur to Dario as softly and quickly as he could in Italian. He hoped Rai couldn't hear or understand him.

The human grinned and gave a little nod.

When Rai slowed down, Dario swooped forwards, bending down to pick Rai up, hoisting her over his shoulder and clamping his arms over her legs to stop her from kicking.

He slapped her ass firmly again as he strolled down the street towards Liq's apartment.

Liq laughed, walking behind them so he could grin at the captured Lycan. She wouldn't try to break free because it would out her. A normal person of Rai's build would stand no chance against Dario.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Useless Persuit   [C] Useless Persuit - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 12:24 am

Raisa yelped as she was scooped up and hoisted into the air.

"Put me down!"

She growled, leaning over the man's shoulder and smacking him firmly on the ass.

Her eyes narrowed at Liq, of course he would use a human against her so she had to play the weak female.

Right now she wanted to punch his smug face in.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Useless Persuit   [C] Useless Persuit - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 1:39 am

The human snorted when she slapped him.

"Sorry, no can do, sweetheart." Liq had decided to be mean. If he didn't torment Rai like this then he'd be locked in the cage even longer the next time they played their little stage show.

And, being a man that was always out to save his own skin, he had decided to do whatever Liq wanted him to.

Rai was just a tiny woman. He highly doubted that she could do any damage to him.

He had no idea she was being forced to hide what she could do to him.

Khaliq smirked widely at the woman as he continued to stroll behind them; smartly out of the woman's reach.He didn't have a death wish.

"Her ass looks so unloved, Dar. Give it some love for her."

The human turned a glare over his free shoulder to his friend. Pushing it, Liq, he thought darkly, but his hand moved up to grip a cheek firmly. He had to admit he liked the feeling of her leather pants under his palm.

He'd have to buy some leather for his boy.

His hand reared back. A loud crack sounded as his hand collided with her backside with a burning force. The human hissed softly, shaking his hand gently.

"If she murders me for this, we're switching places next time the show goes on. I'll show how a real Dom whips his sub," Dario threatened.

His hand fucking burned and he was sure her ass was no better off. The woman was probably really pissed off. Poor thing should have been. That really must have hurt. He'd put a lot of force behind that slap.

He justified the amount of force by saying that that slap definitely was attention for her 'poor unloved ass.' But not so deep down he knew he just really enjoyed the feeling of his hand stinging after giving someone a particularly harsh slap.

If he could justify using all his force behind a single slap, he definitely would slap people that hard.

That was something he'd have to attempt with Red at some point...
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Useless Persuit   [C] Useless Persuit - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 4:35 pm

The woman yelped loudly as her backside was smacked, it hadn't hurt as much as Dario thought it had, he was human after all, she was use to rough treatment from men far older and stronger than he was.

Her eyes narrowed further as she glared down at Khaliq, he would pay for this later.

A smirk curled at her lips as she considered how to retaliate.

She could hurt Dario in return, she just couldn't use her usual amount of force like she did with Liq, as such her mouth lowered down to he man's broad shoulder and she bit down sharp, hard enough that it would have him wincing but not hard enough to break the skin.

As an added bonus if Dario did make Liq submit to him on stage she would get to watch.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Useless Persuit   [C] Useless Persuit - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:11 pm

He purred softly at the loud yelp. He loved that sound.

Whether it came from a male or a female, he loved the sound of someone yelping after a firm slap.

Khaliq waved back cheekily with a grin when she glared up at him.

He was going to die as soon as Dario left them alone. Or, rather, wish that he was dead.

Raisa was going to put him through Hell and back for this.

He almost regretted the decision to make Dario pick on Rai now. Almost. He was just having too much fun at the moment.

Dario's lips parted in a gasp that couldn't quite manage to sound unpleasantly pained when Raisa's teeth buried into skin and hard muscle of his shoulder.

He swatted her backside sharply again.

"Behave," the human grunted softly, jostling her on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Useless Persuit   [C] Useless Persuit - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:16 pm

Rai pouted as she was smacked again, this is why dealing with masochists was a pain in the ass, punishing them with physical pain was completely ineffective.

"No."

She replied, smacking Dario on the ass again, this time putting a considerable amount of strength behind it.

"So help me Liq once I get you alone you wont be sitting for a week."

She growled, she would make good on that threat too.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Useless Persuit   [C] Useless Persuit - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:22 pm

He jolted with a soft hissing breath when she slapped him. Bitch.

In retaliation, he turned his head and bit into her ass hard through the tight leather of her pants.

"If you won't behave, I won't, either." His tongue laved over the patch of leather he'd just bitten into. "Hope that doesn't hurt too much."

The Necromancer just grinned widely.

He was so fucked.

"Liq, door," Dario ordered. The Necromancer darted in front, unlocking his apartment door and ushering Dario through.

The human padded into the livingroom, pulling Rai into his lap as he sat down on the couch. His arms clamped around her, keeping her in his lap. He was under the threat of a long time in chastity. He was going to do his job of bothering Rai thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Useless Persuit   [C] Useless Persuit - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:29 pm

Raisa gave a low whine as her backside was bitten into, squirming in the man's grasp as she tried half-heartedly to get free.

"I take back what I said about liking you."

She growled, beating her fists against the man's torn up back, hoping to irritate the whip wounds.

Once they were inside and she was perched in his lap with his arms tight around her, she looked up at him, giving him a peevish glare.

"You're the worst."

Just what she needed, Liq had a minion.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Useless Persuit   [C] Useless Persuit - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:35 pm

"If he wasn't threatening me, I wouldn't be doing this," he assured as she shot him a peevish glare.

He wasn't usual Khaliq's minion. Like her, generally he did whatever he wanted. Doing things for Khaliq happened few and far between.

It was only because he was being threatened with something highly unpleasant that he was playing ball with Khaliq's request.

"Next time I promise to help you make Liq as uncomfortable as possible," he murmured softly in her ear, eyes flickering up Liq padding into the room.

"Until then, though, all I can say is sorry." One arm reached up to grasp a nipple through the woman's clothing, twisting it firmly.

He really didnt want this, but Liq had given him very clear instructions on what he wanted doing to the woman and declared that there'd be a worse punishment if he didn't do what he demanded.

And in that moment, Dario decided that Khaliq was his least favourite friend.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Useless Persuit   [C] Useless Persuit - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:42 pm

Raisa gave a whimper as her nipple was twisted, her legs pressing together as she squirmed in the man's lap.

This wasn't fair, it was only a few days since mating season and since Liq had denied her those days the effects were still evident enough.

Between being spanked, bitten and now teased she was getting worked up and she knew she would be left hanging there.

She knew that Dario had no interest in her body so it made this treatment even less bearable.

The woman recoiled slightly, her body pressing up against the man's torso as she tried to squirm away from his grasp.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Useless Persuit   [C] Useless Persuit - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:46 pm

"Are you going to put a movie in or not?" Dario asked, eyes flickering up to the Necromancer as he continued to tug and twist her nipples.

Dario was going to have to apologise profusely to the woman when Liq gave the all clear to stop.

Being tortured sexually by someone you knew wasn't going to fuck you afterwards really fucking sucked. He'd gone through that earlier in the evening himself.

Liq shuffled through a few movies before shoving in Chronicle.

He knew Dario had little care for the cartoons that made up most of his movie choices.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Useless Persuit   [C] Useless Persuit - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:52 pm

The woman gave a whimpered moan as she squirmed in his lap, this really wasn't fair at all, Dario didn't even know how much this was taunting her, humans had such little understanding of emotions.

"Liq make him stop."

She muttered, looking up at the man pleadingly, this wasn't fun, after being denied when she needed it most this was putting her through hell for no other reason than the necromancer's own enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Useless Persuit   [C] Useless Persuit - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:59 pm

The Necromancer pretended like he hadn't heard her.

In for a penny, in for a pound.

He was going to get a rough night for what he'd already done. Why not make sure he was satisfied with how tortured and needy she was before letting up?

He wasn't going to get a lighter punishment no matter what he did, so having his fun wouldn't change anything.

Dario fingers did lighten up a little, just caressing and stroking the woman's nipples for a few long moments before returning to twisting them painfully.

The human wasn't happy right now.

It wasn't going to be just Raisa giving Liq a hard time after this. Dario was going to be very cruel to the Necromancer for a good long while.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Useless Persuit   [C] Useless Persuit - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:08 pm

Raisa had decided in that moment that she would have her revenge on him and she would make sure he knew never to do this to her again.

As soon as Dario let her go she was out of here, she wouldn't give Liq the satisfaction of seeing her needy if she stayed over, instead she was just going to head home and take care of herself.

The woman hid her face in against Dario's arm so neither of them would be able to see her upset, instead she only made small noises, little whimpers and moans, flinching softly when there was a particularly hard twist.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Useless Persuit   [C] Useless Persuit - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:17 pm

Dario didn't want to do this.

He really didn't want to do this. Raisa was not happy and he didn't want her to be pissed off at him.

Yes, he was the one doing this to her, but it was under orders. He had liked her when they were hanging out. The idea that she would hate him for this made him less than happy.

Half way through the movie, Dario's fingers slid from her chest and stroked down her stomach in a gentle caress. A silent apology for putting her through that.

His hands rested on her thighs.

If Liq looked over he'd be able to see his hands on the top of the woman's thighs and think he was torturing her even more. He wouldn't even move.

"Carry on squirming. He can think I'm playing with you. I've had enough of torturing you," he whispered in the woman's ear.

He was going to beat the Necromancer black and blue for this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Useless Persuit   [C] Useless Persuit - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Useless Persuit
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: