Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Accidents

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

[C] Accidents - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Accidents   [C] Accidents - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:58 am

Fawzi's eyes flickered over the blood smeared over the walls.

One of them would have to take the time to clean that up. They definitely couldn't leave all those stains there for humans to see in the morning.

Both siblings approached the pup slowly, flexing their grips on their knives. They weren't sure if they were going to need them.

Some pups could be more violent than others.

"Poor sod got turned during the Season," Liq murmured softly. For that Liq felt sorry for the pup. On top of his sudden turning, he was going to have to deal with the need to fuck anyone for the next few days.

Poor kid.

It wasn't until Fawzi got a few feet away that she recognised the face twisted in pain. "Tomaso?!" Her grip went slack in her surprise and the blade clattered to the floor.

The woman wasn't sure whether she should back up and scoop up her blade again or move towards her pained friend.

Shit, the woman thought, stepping forwards towards the two Lycan. She had tried to keep him away from the supernatural.

"Tomaso." She tried to steady her voice, make it sound calming to the frantic pup. "Tomaso, it's me, Fawzi. It's okay. You can trust her, Tom. She can help you."

"Hey, Fawzi," Khaliq growled in warning when she got too close to the pup for his liking. She may have been older, but he was the alpha male here. He was the one that looked after everyone here; Fawzi and Raisa were under his protection. He decided what happened.

The woman glanced back at her brother before obediently slowing to a stop.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Accidents   [C] Accidents - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:06 pm

A low threatening growl sounded from Raisa as Fawzi stepped forward, she needed to let the pup know that she was in command here, that he had to do as she told him.

"Liq, keep her away from us."

She hissed, casting the siblings a look that simply dared them to come closer.

He was going to be her changeling, already she felt protective of him to a certain degree.

"Tom!"

She barked firmly, forcing the man to pay attention to her and only her as she gripped his jaw.

Raisa hadn't changed anyone before but in her own pack she had seen it done many times, she had been there helping as much as she could.

"Listen to me, the wolf you hit with your car, that was me. I'm a werewolf, I didn't mean to bite you but you need to focus now.

Your body is changing, you're going to turn into a wolf, it's going to hurt and you're going to get violent but you must keep your sanity, you have to stay in control.'

If you lose yourself to the beast, I will put you down."

She wouldn't let Liq or Fawzi get blood on their hands for her mistake but she needed to boy to know the truth, that if he failed, he would die.
Back to top Go down
Tomaso Llovera

Tomaso Llovera

PostSubject: Re: [C] Accidents   [C] Accidents - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:11 am

When Tomaso heard Fawzi's voice his head swung around. His eyes could barely focus past the pain, but there she was, a beautiful vision among the panic and fear.

And then they were taking her away from him. He tried to say her name but instead a growl like groan escaped him.

Raisa took control then, telling him the truth. It all registered in his brain slowly. It didn't make sense, but none of this did.

She would kill him?

He shook his head no, almost pleading with her. But just then a cracking noise sounded, followed by a snap and a crunch.

The man buckled over in pain, yelling out in agony.

His bones were breaking inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Accidents   [C] Accidents - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:18 am

Fawzi chewed on her lip as she watched the man writhe on the floor.

"Rai, that's enough. You don't need to fucking scare him like that," the woman snapped.

She didn't want Tomaso to be so scared. If he was scared, he'd fight this and it'd be even worse. He didn't need that. He needed to be calmed down. Coaxed through it gently.

Despite Raisa's warnings, Fawzi started forwards again.

"Tomaso, listen to me. Let this happen. It'll hurt but after its all through, everything will be fine. You'll be okay." Her eyes turned to Raisa as she stepped up next to her.

"And then we can all go out and have a pizza at Don's. How does that sound?"

Liq growled softly, snapping at the woman in a harsh language. She retorted in the same language, voice hard and cold.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Accidents   [C] Accidents - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:28 am

"You been in a pack where pups are turning Fawzi? This is how it is done. There is no room for gentle coaxing, they need to know pack mentality and the pecking order."

She replied as Fawzi snapped at her, her tone becoming eerily calm as she glared at the woman.

This was her area, this was her pup, she knew what she was doing.

Her attention turned back to Tom as he howled out in pain.

"It's alright, this is normal, don't fight it or it will only take more time, you're body is changing shape. Keep you're eyes on my Tom, I'm your alpha now, I'm going to protect you with my own life, I promise that to you.

Make it through the pain and I will make everything alright."
Back to top Go down
Tomaso Llovera

Tomaso Llovera

PostSubject: Re: [C] Accidents   [C] Accidents - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:37 am

"Normal!?" He finally growled out. It was the first word he was able to utter since the transformation began.

"How in God's name is any of this nor-!" With another loud crack, he coiled up on the floor as more of his bones snapped and reshaped themselves, taking his voice away again.

The first sob escaped him then. He wasn't dying. He was changing. And the more that sunk in, the more terrified he became.

Everything conflicted inside of him. Naturally he wanted to fight this, but he was told that if he did he wouldn't make it, they would kill him. He had to accept it without understanding it, and that's what frightened him so much. A hesitant, well organized, cautious man by nature, was changing into something the opposite, and he had no choice.

He felt his mind was breaking just as his bones were, and that's what caused him to cry. Combined with the pain it was all too much.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Accidents   [C] Accidents - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:42 am

Fawzi covered her mouth as the man began crying.

Seeing people she was close to cry always made her feel terrible. Like she wanted to cry with them.

She hated this.

"Please be okay," she almost whispered.

"Please."

She didn't want to have to watch Tomaso die in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Accidents   [C] Accidents - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:51 am

The woman's lip quirked up slightly, he was getting mad, good, he was giving into the anger, that would make it easier for him to shift.

Lycans fed on anger, it made them stronger when they needed it.

"Every werewolf goes through this Tom, deep breaths, your ribs are adjusting and it might knock the wind out of you."

She warned, pulling open his shirt as her hands ran over his torso, feeling each of his ribs snap into place perfectly, at least she wouldn't have to break any of his bone and readjust them so they didn't puncture his lungs.

"You're doing really well, scream out and cry if you have it, I know how much this hurts, I can give you my arm if you need something the bite into."
Back to top Go down
Tomaso Llovera

Tomaso Llovera

PostSubject: Re: [C] Accidents   [C] Accidents - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:01 am

Tom wasn't the type that liked to hurt people. In fact, he hated it more than anything. He didn't like to see anything suffer.

But as soon as Raisa offered, the turning lycan gripped her arm and sunk his teeth into her flesh.

It felt amazing, feeling her skin break beneath his teeth and the blood fill his mouth. It was sick, of course, but amazing all at once. It oddly helped him tremendously.

If he made it out of this alive, he'd feel horrible for this later on and would apologize to his alpha often.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Accidents   [C] Accidents - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:07 am

Fawzi turned away.

She couldnt watch it.

She didn't want to see her friend turn into a Lycan. She didnt want to watch Tom go through all this pain.

Khaliq sighed softly, drawing Fawi into his arms.

He rubbed her back gently as she clung to him, burying her face in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Accidents   [C] Accidents - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:20 am

Raisa hissed as her skin was torn into, cringing slightly, he had torn the skin before his lycan fangs had grown in, having flesh torn by such dull teeth hurt immensely.

She reached over and stroked the back of his head encouragingly.

"Drink it Tom, Werewolf blood has healing properties, it will make you feel better while this is happening."

She looked over his body, inspecting what was left, his skull was the still human, and his arms and legs, once those were done the worst would be over, then his fur would grow out and his tail.

"You're half way there Tom, just give into what you're feeling and it will be over soon I promise."
Back to top Go down
Tomaso Llovera

Tomaso Llovera

PostSubject: Re: [C] Accidents   [C] Accidents - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:46 am

Drinking blood was never something that Tom thought he'd do willingly, but here he was doing it. Yes, she was right. The blood soothed him.

The pain was still immense, but his crying faded away.

Halfway there... that was both a comfort and worrisome. He was grateful to know a general idea of when this would end... but going through it all over again... he wasn't sure if he could.

"Fawzi." He groaned out just before his shoulder bones started breaking.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Accidents   [C] Accidents - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:48 am

The woman's head snapped up when Tomaso groaned out her name.

"I'm here, Tom," she called out.

But she didnt leave the protective cage of her brother's arms. She didnt want to see him in so much pain.

When he had calmed down and was looking human again, they could spend all the time in the world together.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Accidents   [C] Accidents - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:55 am

"She'll be there for you once you've transformed, once you calm down I'll let her be with you okay Tom?

All you have to do is let this happen, give in to it."

Rai pulled her arm away from him, she had already lost a lot of blood and she was beginning to feel light headed and faint.

"You're transformation will only hurt this much once, you'll be a wolf and I can help you back into your human form, then it's all done."
Back to top Go down
Tomaso Llovera

Tomaso Llovera

PostSubject: Re: [C] Accidents   [C] Accidents - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:04 am

Raisa's bribes were working.

In all honesty Tom didn't have many people that he cared about. But Fawzi had shown kindness to him, and she was his only friend here.

He wanted everything to be normal again, for him and Fawzi to be together.

He nodded his head in understanding and did his best to let his body change, to not fight it anymore.

He couldn't help but still yell out from the pain though as his legs and fingers popped and broke.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Accidents   [C] Accidents - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:10 am

"Friends with him?" Liq asked his sister, trying to distract her from the nasty sounds coming from the two on the floor.

"Yeah. We met at the pond," she replied. "He was feeding them tomatoes. His name is Tomaso. Maybe we should start calling him Tomato?"

Both gave soft chuckles.

Liq's fingers stroked over the woman's tied up dreads.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Accidents   [C] Accidents - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:14 am

"Good boy Tom, you're doing good, it's nearly over, you're body is already the right shape, all your bones set perfectly.

Your skull is the only thing left then the painful part is over, listen to me though, when you're a wolf don't try to move, just lay there okay?"

His bones would be newly set, the last thing he needed was to try and get up only to hurt himself.

Her hand stroked through his hair.

Back to top Go down
Tomaso Llovera

Tomaso Llovera

PostSubject: Re: [C] Accidents   [C] Accidents - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:21 am

Tom growled in agony as the bones in his face shattered and reformed into that of a wolfs. The hair grew on his skin, and the transformation was complete.

It had lasted for hours, but now that it was done, Tom did what Raisa told him. He laid there, not moving except for the heavy breathing that caused his body to heave.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Accidents   [C] Accidents - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:23 am

Fawzi stayed still for hours, just listening to his terrible torture.

It wasn't until he stopped crying out and was juat laying panting heavily that she pulled away from her brother.

She padded forwards slowly. Nervously.

"Tomaso?" she asked softly.

Her eyes turned to Rai. "Is he okay?"
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Accidents   [C] Accidents - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:29 am

"He's alright."

Raisa muttered wearily as her hand stroked through the man's thick fur.

"He pulled through, I'll just let him rest, more often than not they shift back when they fall asleep."

She knew that Tom would be too worn down to try and fight anyone, his energy levels would be non-existent, he wasn't a threat to anyone like this, even if he tried to bite, a human would be able to get out of the way in time.

The hybrid moved away from the man, laying up against the wall, she too was exhausted, her injuries left her bloodied and just about ready to pass out.

"You should be able to pet him if you want, he's too tired to try and attack."
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Accidents   [C] Accidents - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:35 am

Fawzi dropped to her knees next to the Wolf laid out on the kitchen floor.

He hand reached out, stroking through his fur gently.

"Oh, Tomaso, I didn't want you to know about this side of life." She didn't want him to get mixed up in Supernatural shit. It was too dangerous.

"I'm so sorry," she muttered softly.
Back to top Go down
Tomaso Llovera

Tomaso Llovera

PostSubject: Re: [C] Accidents   [C] Accidents - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:47 am

Tom opened his eyes to look up at Fawzi. A soft whine sounded from the wolf, and he closed his eyes again.

It wasn't long until sleep overtook him. He was so exhausted that it claimed him in seconds.

His body shifted back into that of a man's, but he remained asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Accidents   [C] Accidents - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:52 am

Fawzi stroked the Wolf gently and, when he shifted back in his sleep, she continued to stroke her hand gently over his skin.

"Liq, carry him to his bedroom. Poor kid should sleep comfortably."

The Necromancer nodded and leant down to pick up Tomaso gently.

"Be careful with him."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Accidents   [C] Accidents - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:56 am

Raisa sat quietly for a long moment, she could feel the tension around Fawzi and she didn't have the energy for an argument at the moment.

Instead she pushed herself to her feet slowly and back into the kitchen, leaning over the sink as she splashed water on her face then trying to scrub the blood off of her skin.

At the very least when they left here should could look like she hadn't come out of a horror film.

Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Accidents   [C] Accidents - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:02 am

Fawzi was tired.

Khaliq was tired.

Both just wanted to sleep for the rest of forever.

Fawzi slumped towards the couch, laying out on it for a moment before curling up.

"Someone wake me up when Tom wakes up," she murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Accidents   [C] Accidents - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Accidents
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: Outskirts-
Jump to: