Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] The Request

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

[C] The Request - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Request   [C] The Request - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 2:22 am

The human grinned as he messed up Cain's hair, dancing away from him as he lashed out to jab him in his stomach.

"My dumb ass may be stupid, but it's hella fine."

His attention turned to the Lycan pressed against Cain's side.

"Wolfie, you could do much better than Cain. That fucker's violent."

The boy pouted when he was called Wolfie. He was blaming Cain for this. People were already calling him Wolfie.

"I can handle his violence." He nuzzled closer to Cain, grinning up at his human.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Request   [C] The Request - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 2:27 am

"Not as fine as mine."
He chuckled, smacking the man on the ass as he danced away.

This sort of behavior was common practice among them. A smirk curled at his lips as Wolfgang cuddled in closer to him and grinned at him.

"He's tougher than he looks."
Cain admitted with a chuckle as he looked down at the boy, their bags being taken away by their driver.

"Come on you."
He purred, picking the boy up, hoisting him onto his back as he gripped the boy's thighs to hold him up, carrying him to the van.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Request   [C] The Request - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 2:33 am

Wolfgang yelped softly when he was pulled up onto the human's back, his legs wrapping around the man's hips.

"Much tougher," he murmured softly in the human's ear, nipping at his lobe sharply.

They'd had their rough fun over the past few days. He was sure the human's body still had a few bruises on it.

The group gave a collective laugh. The boy was adorable.

"So, little twink, how's our stud in bed?" another man form the group asked. "We're curious and this idiot won't kiss and tell." He punched the arm of another man - the man that Cain had pointed out on that first day.

Wolfgang flushed brightly. There was that phrase again. Twink.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Request   [C] The Request - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 2:40 am

Cain smirked, he had seen the boy's toughness, he had plenty of it when he chose to use it, he was more than capable of taking care of himself.

"Shut up you guys."

He called over his shoulder to the group, a smile gracing his lips as he shook his head, they were hopeless.

Cain slid into the van, grasping Wolfie and pulling him into his lap to sit.

"I've always wondered how big his cock is."

Another chimed in, grinning as he slipped into the seat in from of them, looking back at Wolfgang curiously, waiting for the boy to answer their questions.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Request   [C] The Request - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 2:46 am

The boy pressed his red face against Cain's neck when he was pulled into his lap.

He didn't want to answer these embarrassing questions. They were... well... embarrassing. Being called a twink, asking such personal questions... He didn't like it.

Wolfgang wasn't really all that embarrassed about sex. He'd had it enough to not even bat an eyelid at it. But these questions were asked in front of so many people. So many people were staring at him, waiting for his answer.

"I bet he won't answer 'cause he's embarrassed about the size of Cain's cock," the 'dumb ass' sniggered as he sat next to Cain.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Request   [C] The Request - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 2:48 am

"Careful or I might just stick it up your ass and you can tell anyone what you think of the size."

He threatened halfheartedly as he stroked the boy's back softly, he would have to apologize for all of them once they were alone again.

His friends could be assholes as the best of times.

"Guys leave him be, he doesn't want to talk to your ugly mugs."
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Request   [C] The Request - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 2:54 am

The other human snorted with a grin. "Uh-huh, sure." The threat went right over his head.

Wolfgang listened to the banter before grinning a little.

Fuck it, he could have some fun and embarrass Cain a little in the process. He didn't want to be constantly scared of talking in front of all these people.

"He's big enough." The boy's hand moved to grip Cain's through his jeans. "But he doesn't get to use it." Wolfgang tilted his head, kissing Cain's throat.

Now they all knew that Cain was the one that took it in the ass.

Silence fell upon the van before the guys erupted into loud laughter.

Wolfgang grinned, looking more than a little smug as he listened to the humans laugh at Cain.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Request   [C] The Request - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 2:58 am

Cain's mouth gaped at little as Wolfgang perked up, he had been trying to help the boy and he had just been thrown under the bus.

A soft groan of exasperation sounded as his head flopped forward and rested on the boy's shoulder, a soft blush dusting over his cheeks.

Wonderful, he wouldn't be able to live this down ever, a stud who takes it up the ass from a twink.

He was going to be constantly mocked for this.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Request   [C] The Request - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:00 am

Wolfgang giggled softly as Cain's head slumped against his shoulder. He could feel the heat of his blush.

The boy hugged Cain closer, nuzzling against him with a little smirk.

"Tell us how good it feels, Cain! Is he bigger than you?"

The sniggers continued all around them.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Request   [C] The Request - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:04 am

Cain didn't reply, he simply lifted his hand and flipped them all off.

"Kill me now."

He grumbled softly as he nestled into Wolfgang's neck, his eyes narrowing as he bit the boy sharply.

A little revenge for doing this to him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Request   [C] The Request - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:14 am

The finger just made them laugh louder.

"You're not denying it, Cain. He is bigger than you, isn't he?"

Wolfgang gave a little moan when he was bitten harshly, his hips pressing down and grinding against the human's crotch in return. Wolfgang could be mean and arouse Cain then just crawl out of his lap and sit somewhere else.

"I like you too much to kill you," the boy chuckled softy.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Request   [C] The Request - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:18 am

Cain's eyes narrowed further as his friend's continued to poke fun at him.

Fuck this.

The thought to himself, he wasn't about to let them question his manhood like that.

So what if he liked bending over for Wolfgang?

He slid the boy off of his lap and stood up in the rather large van now that they were moving down the freeway.

"How's this for small?"

He asked, pulling down the front of his pants and underwear, exposing his rather generous member, Cain was far from small.

"You lot can all go fuck yourself, and while you're doing it you can sit there and imagine Wolfie fucking me."

He said with a smirk, if they all knew, he was just going to wear it with pride.

The man put himself away and sat back down, pulling Wolfgang back into his lap and kissing him fiercely.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Request   [C] The Request - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:29 am

Wolfgang pouted when he was slid off the human's lap, crossing his arms and sulking.

His displeasure was soon turned on its head when his human pulled down his jeans and underwear.

A little smile curled his lips.

"I don't know," one of the guys in the back chuckled, leaning over the chair. "I'll be able to get a better idea if you bury it in my ass."

The boy smiled brightly when he was pulled back into Cain's lap, kissing him back eagerly.

A whistle sounded from the same man in the back. "Gonna give us a show?"
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Request   [C] The Request - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:32 am

"I wouldn't stick it in your ass if you paid me."

He shot back with a laugh as he cuddled up to his boy again, he was quite content just sleeping with Wolfgang at the moment.

His hands slid down the boy's sides, stroking is hips softly as he kissed him again, his mouth trailing down his neck and nipping at the skin softly.

"You wish."
He called back.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Request   [C] The Request - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:43 am

"You stuck it in Jay's ass happily enough."

Wolfgang tilted his head a little to offer up his throat.

He felt a more comfortable around all these people now. The sexual stuff that they were spewing was making him a little more comfortable around them; he felt that a usual taboo for conversation was just ordinary conversation here.

He didn't have to worry about insulting anyone here.

"His body is mine," the boy declared, nuzzling closer to Cain.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Request   [C] The Request - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:46 am

"That's saying a lot about your ass then isn't it?"
He replied with a smirk before returning his attention to Wolfgang.

"You heard the boy."
Cain smirked, pressing closer to the Lycan, his lips trailing over his throat, lapping and kissing him slowly.

"My body has been claimed, seems you will just have to beg Wolfie for permission."

Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Klein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Request   [C] The Request - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:49 am

"Don't suppose we could bribe you to offer up Cain's ass, could we?"

Wolfgang giggled softly as he cuddled closer still to the human.

"Maybe. You've gotta make a good offer, though. I like his ass." Wolfgang grinned widely as he pulled Cain closer. His human. "Get creative with your offers."

That earned a few chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Cain Judd

Cain Judd

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Request   [C] The Request - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:52 am

The power balance in their relationship was quite different to most, he suspected that this would be the reaction they got most times when people found out their roles.

He smiled as the boy nuzzled against him, cuddling up to him closely, content in staying here for a very long time.

That however wouldn't be the case as the van pulled up to the airport, still, they could cuddle on the plane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Request   [C] The Request - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] The Request
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: