Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Playing in the Park

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

[C] Playing in the Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Playing in the Park   [C] Playing in the Park - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 6:41 pm

Aeker laughed as he watched the two of them, at least he had given Aodh another half hour to doze before he had to wake up, it was the best he could do when the boy was so eager to see his father.

"Well Darragh and I did make you breakfast but if you'd rather eat our pup, I could always keep it for myself.

He replied with a chuckle, setting the plate and cup down on Aodh's bedside table before crawling back onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Playing in the Park   [C] Playing in the Park - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 6:44 pm

Aodh growled playfully again, nipping his sons neck gently.

He was awake enough to be playful now. He needed that extra half hour to wake himself up a little.

"Do you know what I'm hungry for, Darragh? Tickles."

As if that word were magic, Darragh began screeching and laughing, wriggling under Aodh's body as the man began tickling his sides and neck.

"Are you hungry for tickles, too, mommy?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Playing in the Park   [C] Playing in the Park - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 6:50 pm

"Oh definitely."

The Vampire replied with a grin as he went for the boy's feet, running his fingers along them softly to tickle him.

Having a child together had definitely made the two of them change their lifestyles a fair bit but he couldn't regret it at all.

Having Darragh in their lives made everyday so much more lively.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Playing in the Park   [C] Playing in the Park - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 6:53 pm

Darragh screamed. "No mommy!"

He kicked his feet, trying to escape the wrath of both his parents tickling and failing miserably.

Aodh tickled the boy until he was panting heavily.

The Lycan chuckled as he sat up, pulling Darragh into his lap. He rubbed the boy's back gently as his breathing began to even out.

"So, what did you and mommy make me for breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Playing in the Park   [C] Playing in the Park - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 6:56 pm

"Darragh wanted tubby toast for breakfast and we decided that you should have some too."

He replied with a chuckle as he stopped attacking the boy and sat up in bed, smiling brightly.

"He was a big help in the kitchen, he helped with the toast, helped make my breakfast and he even fed Mac all by himself."

The Vampire announced proudly, there had been a little spill but Maccon didn't care and cleaned it up for the boy.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Playing in the Park   [C] Playing in the Park - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:00 pm

"Tubby toast... You really still like tellytubbies?"

Aodh looked down at his son with an arched brow. In a few years the boy would probably find it as horrifying as the rest of the world did.

"All right, creepy smiley face toast for breakfast," he murmured with a soft chuckle, shaking his head. Only his family would feed him toast with smiley faces on it.

"Well done, Darragh. If you keep this up, you can make all the meals for us all by yourself."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Playing in the Park   [C] Playing in the Park - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:04 pm

Aeker shrugged with a soft laugh, he though the toast was cute, even if Aodh found it creepy.

"I have no idea what it's from, Darragh had to explain to me how to make it."

He replied, he didn't watch much television and when he did he wasn't watching children's shows.

"That was my plan."
The Vampire added with a little grin, perhaps when Darragh was a little older he would be allowed in the kitchen by himself.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Playing in the Park   [C] Playing in the Park - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:08 pm

"And then we can have mommy and daddy time while you do all the house chores and cook all the food."

He lifted the boy up and grinned, nuzzling their noses together.

"You'll be just like Cinderella."

The boy pouted. "Do I get magical mice?"

Aodh snorted a laugh. He was being compared to Cinderella and all he was concerned about was magical mice?
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Playing in the Park   [C] Playing in the Park - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:16 pm

Aeker laughed softly as he watched the two of them together, shaking his head.

"Put Cinderella down and eat your breakfast before it goes cold."

He muttered with a smile, stealing the boy away from his father and hugging him tightly, pressing a kiss to the boy's cheek.

"You would make Maccon jealous if you got more pets."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Playing in the Park   [C] Playing in the Park - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:18 pm

"Maccon still hasn't forgiven me for Fluffy."

Aodh reached for his plate of ...tubby toast when his son was stolen away from him.

He devoured the toast quickly, purring as he licked a little jam off the tip of a finger. Sometimes he could be just as messy as Darragh when eating.

"Have you, Mac?"

Thedog gave a soft growl in reply.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Playing in the Park   [C] Playing in the Park - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:23 pm

"I'm with you Mac."
He called over to the dog, he had accepted fluffy as an inevitability and just put up with it.

Aeker much prefered the company of the dog than even being in the same room as fluffy.

"What are we doing today Darragh?"

He asked the boy, nuzzling into his hair affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Playing in the Park   [C] Playing in the Park - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:25 pm

"Out to the park."

The boy's green eyes lit up. "I want to play music for everyone with Athair." His eyes turned to Aodh pleadingly and the man pursed his lips.

He didn't particularly like the sound of that.

But when the boy's eyes began to tear up, he sighed and relented. "All right, all right."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Playing in the Park   [C] Playing in the Park - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:27 pm

Aeker smiled as Aodh gave into Darragh's watering eyes, seems he wasn't the only one to crack under puppy tears.

Thankfully there was no way they were getting a piano or cello down to the park so he was safe from having to play along.

"That sounds like fun."

He replied, bouncing the boy in his lap as he smiled at Aodh.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Playing in the Park   [C] Playing in the Park - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:31 pm

Aodh rolled his eyes.

"It's only fun 'cause you're not being victimised in this. All right, kidder, go get the guitar and the lele while mommy and I get dressed."

The Lycan stood and stretched. He'd taken to wearing boxers to bed since Darragh had moved in with them. Wearing clothes in bed was uncomfortable but he didnt really want to risk the boy seeing him completely naked. Especially in the mornings when he woke up with little... problems.

Aodh picked up whatever pieces of clothing were the closest and turned his gaze to Aeker. "Bathroom. Now."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Playing in the Park   [C] Playing in the Park - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:36 pm

Aeker chuckled and gave Aodh a little grin.
"Exactly."

It would be far less amusing if he had to join in, instead he could sit back and enjoy the show.

His grin turned into a little smirk as Darragh scampered off and he was ordered into the bathroom.

"Ja, meine Liebe."

He muttered as he got off the bed, stretched and walked into the bathroom.

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Playing in the Park   [C] Playing in the Park - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:40 pm

When Aeker joined him in the bathroom, he locked the door and leant back against it.

"I miss being able to touch you whenever I want," he admitted in a soft voice.

He loved Darragh and he could never regret taking the boy in, but he missed being able to wake up to Aeker demanding sex and tying him to the bed to keep him in place.

He crooked a finger to beckon Aeker closer, leaning up to kiss the man deeply.

"In the morning I'm going to take him down to Moe. We can have a day or two to ourselves. Now, get dressed. Darragh's not going to wait for us for long."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Playing in the Park   [C] Playing in the Park - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:44 pm

Aeker moved forward eagerly, pressing his body up against Aodh's and kissing him deeply, his arms wrapping around the man's neck.

"I do too."

He admitted, even now when he had barely touched the man his fangs had extended in lust for him.

They had gone from having sex multiple times a day to barely being able to steal touches every so often.

"Just a little bit more."

He pleaded, kissing the man again, his tongue lapping at the man's lips, demanding entrance.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Playing in the Park   [C] Playing in the Park - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:48 pm

Aodh relented without a fight.

He returned the kiss eagerly, lips parting for his lover.

God how he missed being able to do this whenever he wanted. The two could barely share a sweet kiss without having to deal with worrying whether Darragh would see it.

"Starting tonight, we'll have a few days just for ourselves." He pressed another soft kiss to his Vampire's lips. "If you don't tie me to that bed as soon as we're free of Darragh, I'm going to be severely disappointed in you."

With another little kiss, he nudged Aeker back. "Dress. Darragh's not a patient boy."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Playing in the Park   [C] Playing in the Park - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:54 pm

He could stand there kissing Aodh all night and still not get enough to satisfy his need to be close to the man.

"If your still unrestrained when he leaves the room, beat some sense into me."

Aeker would barely be able to wait that long. He gave a soft huff as he was nudged back and grudgingly started to dress, he wanted to bed Aodh over the sink and fuck him mercilessly but Darragh would hear them.

They tried their best not to be too intimate around him, they didn't want to influence him at such a young age.

"Aodh..."

He muttered with a little bit of worry in his voice, glancing over at the man as he started to get dressed.

"November is in a months time."

They had four weeks until mating season started, he had no idea what they were going to do.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Playing in the Park   [C] Playing in the Park - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:57 pm

The Lycan sighed.

"I know."

He had a few plans but nothing solid as of yet. "I was thinking about going back to Eire for a few weeks. Anya can look after Darragh and we can christen our holiday home."

They'd bought the large house for visits and still hadn't used it.

November was a good a time as any to start using it.

Aodh did up the last button of his green shirt and ran his fingers through his hair. "Off we go."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Playing in the Park   [C] Playing in the Park - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:01 pm

"You'll have to go ahead of me and light proof the house."

He replied, christening their new home sounded like a good idea, but there was no way he would be able to borrow any silver so soon, he would just have to make it over to Ireland during the night.

If Aodh didn't go with him he could fly there easy enough in one night.

"Ready."

Aeker confirmed as he tied back is hair in a pony tail, darting forward to steal one last kiss before they exited the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Playing in the Park   [C] Playing in the Park - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:05 pm

Darragh was sat on their bed, waiting surprisingly patiently with a guitar sat beside him and a little ukelele in his lap.

He, too, was full dressed and ready for the evening.

"Park time, Athair?"

The Lycan nodded with a grin, slinging the strap of his guitar over his shoulder. "Aye, park time. Let's get going before it gets too dark."

There'd probably be a few people at the park at this time. Not many Darragh's age, though. It was pretty dark.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Playing in the Park   [C] Playing in the Park - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:08 pm

Aeker smiled fondly as he looked at the boy sitting on the bed, waiting quietly.

He loved Darragh too much to be overly upset about the drop in his and Aodh's love life.

As soon as he got this own silver they would be living during normal times again, he missed being able to take Darragh to the park and seeing him play with other children.

Italy was so much warmer than Ireland, he wanted to be able to take the boy down the beach during the day and into town so he could play and live like a normal little boy his age.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Playing in the Park   [C] Playing in the Park - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:11 pm

It didn't take long to herd everyone down into his car and drive them out to the park he knew Darragh liked the best.

He'd taken the boy out to the parks a few times sine they had arrived back in Italy.

There were a few kids there. Surprisingly, one or two Darragh's age.

"Go play for a bit."

The boy nodded and disappeared into the crowd of kids.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Playing in the Park   [C] Playing in the Park - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:15 pm

Aeker smiled fondly as Darragh ran off to play, he was glad there were at least a few children his age down here.

"I feel guilty having him living nocturnally."

He muttered softly when Darragh was out of ear shot, knowing only the Lycan would be able to hear his softly mumbled words.

It was times like these he loved Aodh's hearing ability they could have an entire conversation right next to someone and they wouldn't be able to hear them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Playing in the Park   [C] Playing in the Park - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Playing in the Park
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next