Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Chance Encounter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

[C] Chance Encounter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Chance Encounter   [C] Chance Encounter - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:57 am

Hayden jumped a little as the door flew open but relaxed as Dario's arms wrapped around him.

"Of course I'm safe."

He muttered softly, wiping his eyes as the last of his tears fell, a soft sniffle sounding as he cleared his nose.

"I wasn't going to go anywhere."

He added softly as he got to his knees and turned around in Dario's grasp, wrapping his arms around the man's neck and holding him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Chance Encounter   [C] Chance Encounter - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:59 am

Dario pulled back a little when he heard the sniffle.

His hazel eyes bored into the boy's as he stroked his cheeks. They were still tracked with tearstains.

"Are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

"They didn't do or say anything to you, did they?" His brows drew together, the worry and panic he felt before blossoming in his chest again.

He was always scared that Pina and Desi would do something unforgivable to the people he bought home. That was one of the main reasons he rarely bought people back home now.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Chance Encounter   [C] Chance Encounter - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:03 am

Hayden smiled softly despite his tear stained cheek and shook his head.

"These tears aren't for me."

He muttered softly as the man worried about him, how could such cruelty dwell with such selflessness?

"I was crying because I'm mad about what they were saying about you. How can you live with them, they are horrible to you.

You deserve so much better than that Dario."

He added, pressing a kiss to the man's cheek as he hugged him tighter.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Chance Encounter   [C] Chance Encounter - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:06 am

The tears were for him.

"Silly, stupid boy," he muttered softly as he hugged the boy close, running his fingers through the boy's hair.

"I can take care of myself. You don't need to cry for me."

His fingers ran down the boy's back gently in a comforting gesture as they hugged.

He didn't want the boy to cry for him.

"Do I need to find the ice-cream out again, huh?" he asked with a half smile as he pulled back again.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Chance Encounter   [C] Chance Encounter - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:12 am

"I know you can."
He replied, Dario was still alive after all, and he had been long before Hayden ever showed up.

"But you shouldn't have to, when was the last time anyone ever did anything nice for you, just because they wanted to?"

He asked curiously, inside this apartment, that wasn't family, there was no love there at all.

That's what made Hayden upset, did Dario have someone who loved him?

The boy shook his head softly, he didn't need ice-cream tonight, honestly, he just wanted to be close to the man.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Chance Encounter   [C] Chance Encounter - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:16 am

"About an hour ago. A nice boy decided to cook me dinner."

Before that... who knows? He couldn't remember anything. He couldn't remember anyone being nice to him just to be nice since his mother died.

"Shall we go back inside and watch the movie, then? Or do you want me to walk you back to somewhere safe?"

He didn't want the boy to feel obligated to stay with him. Definitely now.

Hayden had the choice to leave and never talk to him again.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Chance Encounter   [C] Chance Encounter - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:21 am

"I didn't mean me, I meant other people."
He muttered, a soft brush staining his tear streaked cheeks as he looked up at Dario

"I'm already safe."
The boy replied, his arms tightening around the man's neck before pulling back slowly, grasping onto Dario's hand as he stood up.

"Lets go watch the movie."
He hoped the movie went slightly better than dinner had, perhaps if he cooked for Dario again, he would make sure the other two weren't home for it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Chance Encounter   [C] Chance Encounter - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:25 am

Dario shrugged.

He couldn't answer that. He didn't know.

"We can just veg out and ignore the world for a couple hours." Dario stood and ducked under the doorway as Hayden pushed himself to his feet.

He led the boy back into the livingroom, moving the plates to the floor so the boy could take a seat before dropping to his knees in front of the DVD player to put the disc in.

Moments later the movie was playing and Dario made himself comfortable sitting on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Chance Encounter   [C] Chance Encounter - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:30 am

"That sounds good to me."

Ignoring the world for a little while sounded like a good idea, he wanted to just forget about what happened moments before and go back to enjoying their night.

As Dario put the DVD on he quickly grabbed the plates and put them in the sink before making his way back with a packet tucked under his arm.

He had left this in the kitchen during dinner, he was glad he did too because now they didn't have to share with the other two.

He plopped down on the couch comfortably and nestled in close to Dario, pulling out a bag of popcorn, you couldn't have a movie night without it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Chance Encounter   [C] Chance Encounter - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:37 am

Dario stretched out comfortably, one arm resting over the back of the couch as the other laid sprawled out in his lap.

Good movie. Good company.

He hoped the rest of the night would be good, too.

Lord knows it hadn't started out that great.

A pick me up like a good movie with someone he liked would be nice.

"Watched this movie before?"
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Chance Encounter   [C] Chance Encounter - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:42 am

"Nope."

He replied with a small smile, he had never had a chance to go out and see it but he was excited to be able to do so now.

He had seen news articles about this movie, it was supposed to be brilliant.

"It's good though, right?"

Hayden asked, looking up at the man quizzically before turning back to the screen, eagerly settling down to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Chance Encounter   [C] Chance Encounter - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:13 pm

"Very good."

Dario reached over to steal a handful of popcorn as the movie began, chewing on each piece slowly and thoroughly. He'd had troubles with evil popcorn choking him in the past.

"Have you seen any of the other Avengers-related movies?"

His eyes flickered down to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Chance Encounter   [C] Chance Encounter - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 4:04 pm

He gave a soft nod as he took his own small handful of popcorn, munching on it eagerly.

"I've seen Ironman, the first one and I saw Captain America, oh and the old Hulk movies."

He replied with a gentle chuckle, he knew he had missed a bunch of them but it didn't matter, he was going to enjoy this film regardless.

"Do I need any back story?"
The boy asked, he hoped he could follow along easily enough with the plot.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Chance Encounter   [C] Chance Encounter - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 4:14 pm

"It would have been helpful if you had watched Thor."

Thor played a big part in the Avengers movies. Dario gestured to the TV with a hand full of popcorn. "The antagonist of the film is Loki, Thor's adopted brother. Basically what happened was Loki found out that he was adopted and wasn't actually Asgardian. He got pissed off at Odin for not telling him that he was this evil Frost Giant thing. Could you imagine? I'd be pissed off, too, if my mom had kept it secret that I wasn't human."

The man dumped another few pieces of popcorn into his mouth, chewing as he spoke. "Long story short, though, Loki fell off the rainbow bridge and ended up lost and angry in space. That's really all you need to know to watch this. And maybe that Loki set of a giant killer robot thing in New Mexico."

The human smiled as his vivid hand gestures calmed. It was very obvious that the man was Italian; he spoke with his hands.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Chance Encounter   [C] Chance Encounter - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 4:25 pm

Hayden chuckled softly as he watched Dario, the man's hands going wild as he spoke about the movie.

"That's an interesting plot, I think I'll have to watch Thor too soon."

The boy replied as he nestled in against the cushions of the couch.

"Hopefully it wont be too hard to understand."

If he didn't get any part of it he could always ask Dario, the man seemed well versed in the Avengers franchise, more so than him.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Chance Encounter   [C] Chance Encounter - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 4:31 pm

"You do. It's a good movie."

Dario rested his arm on the back of the couch again. With just a little shift, he'd have his arm curled comfortably around Hayden's shoulders.

"You should be able to keep up. It's a good movie, even if you haven't watched the others."

Another few pieces of popcorn found their way into his mouth, crunching between his teeth as his attention turned back to the TV.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Chance Encounter   [C] Chance Encounter - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:20 pm

Hayden smiled softly as the arm draped over the back of the couch, he had seen this in films all to often.

Though the two of them weren't dating he couldn't resist the little urge.

The boy's head moved, leaning over to rest against Dario's chest as a dainty hand reached up to softly grasp the man's arm and drape it over him.

Forever the hopeless romantic but Hayden couldn't help but smile as he nestled in against the man.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Chance Encounter   [C] Chance Encounter - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:27 pm

Dario's eyes flickered down when he felt the boy's fingers touch his arm.

He smiled as he moved his arm around Hayden's shoulder, pulling him closer as he nestled against him.

His fingers began running through the boy's light hair idly as his attention turned back to the movie. Dario was happy that Hayden felt comfortable enough to cuddle against him even after their experience not so long ago with his less than pleasant family.

The man pressed a piece of popcorn to Hayden's lips, little smile curling his own lips.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Chance Encounter   [C] Chance Encounter - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:32 pm

He nestled in close, more than happy to leach Dario's body heat and cuddle up to him.

His gaze turned to the movie as he followed along with the plot fairly well.

The boy's eyes flicked down as the popcorn was pressed to his lips, smiling as he took it into his mouth and hew contently, his pale pink tongue darting out to slowly lick the left over salt from Dario's fingers, sucking on the finger tip softly before nestling back in against his chest with a soft purr.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Chance Encounter   [C] Chance Encounter - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:36 pm

Dario's mouth ran dry when he felt the slick heat of the boy's tongue against his fingers.

His eyes flickered down to watch Hayden'slips part around the tip of his finger and suck on it gently. A soft groan sounded from the man before he could even consider trying to muffle it.

His teeth sank into his lip as he shifted a little, forcing his gaze back to the TV screen.

Fuck.

That wasn't an innocent action.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Chance Encounter   [C] Chance Encounter - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:40 pm

Hayden knew what he was doing and simply couldn't resist, he was curled up against one of the most gorgeous men he had ever seen who seemed all to comfortable with feeling him up and trying to distract him while he was trying to cook.

It was about time for a little bit of revenge.

A soft dusting of pink littered his cheeks as he leaned his head up, nuzzling in against Dario's neck, his tongue lapping out again, swiping across the man's jaw.

A cheeky smile appeared on the boy's lips as he lay back down, acting as though he hadn't done anything.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Chance Encounter   [C] Chance Encounter - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:45 pm

Dario's eyes slid shut when he felt the boy's tongue against his jaw.

How cruel this boy was, teasing him with little touches of his tongue like this.

Dario's arm slid under the collar of the boy's shirt idly as his eyes stayed locked on the film. His fingers stroked over the boy's chest, moving lower slowly until the tips of his fingers brushed against a nipple.

He teased the boy's nipple, stroking and pinching it idly as the movie continued.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Chance Encounter   [C] Chance Encounter - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 8:01 pm

Hayden smiled to himself, savoring his small victory for a moment. Dario had made him uncomfortable far too often and hopefully now he could start to even the score.

His attention turned back to the movie for a brief moment before the brush of skin swept over his chest.

The boy tense softly as his nipple was touched, that wasn't something he was accustomed to, as such when Dario began to tease it with strokes and pinches he found himself trying to squirm free, though his chest arched into the touch.

A small mewling moan passed his lips, his cheeks instantly glowing brightly in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Chance Encounter   [C] Chance Encounter - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:48 pm

A little smirk curled the man's lips when Hayden squirmed against his side.

Other than the little curl of his lips, he acted like he didn't notice the boy's reactions and continued teasing his nipples mercilessly.

If Hayden wanted to play the game of teasing him and trying to make him uncomfortable, then he, too, would play that game.

Hayden had no chance of winning this particular game and Dario was going to have fun becoming the victor.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Chance Encounter   [C] Chance Encounter - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:00 am

Another mewled moan sounded as his nipples were continuously toyed with, that one of his weak spots, having his chest played with like that was effecting him more than he cared to admit.

"Dario...stop it."

He murmured breathily as he squirmed up against the man, his thighs pressing together firmly as he writhed.

Hayden could feel his body hardening against his will, the blush on his cheeks darkening as his underwear got progressively tighter.

His hands covered his crotch with his over-sized sweater, pulling it down to hide the small bulge in his jeans.

He buried his face in the man's neck, trying to hide his embarrassment as he bit the man's throat sharply in reprimand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Chance Encounter   [C] Chance Encounter - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Chance Encounter
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: