Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] The Overdose

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[C] The Overdose - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Overdose   [C] The Overdose - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:00 pm

His nails clawed against the man's back as he pushed up against him, his backside grinding down against Dario's arousal.

"You promised that you would fuck me this morning."

He growled, leaning down and biting the man's neck sharply as he got more frustrated, he was told he would be getting fucked, now he wanted Dario to make good on that promise.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Overdose   [C] The Overdose - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:03 pm

"I will do. Eventually."

There was still a lot of morning left. He could do a lot in this time before he fucked the man.

His hand reared back to slap him firmly again.

Doc's teeth were getting very friendly with his neck. He wasn't happy about this new development.

"Don't make me find your underwear again."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Overdose   [C] The Overdose - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:07 pm

His teeth pulled themselves away from the man's neck as Deacon's backside received another sharp slap to matched the first, causing him to yelp loudly.

The Warlock's eyes narrowed into a glare as he looked up at Dario, he knew that if he kept acting out he was just going to end up bound and punished, then he would never get his release so he settled slightly, a grumpy look on his face as he forced himself away from Dario's neck.

"Fine."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Overdose   [C] The Overdose - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:18 pm

"Good boy," he chuckled softly as Doc pulled away from his neck with a grumpy expression.

Teasing the man proved more and more amusing every time he did it.

Dario knew he'd never get tired of teasing Doc before he fucked him.

He leaned forwards to nip the man's lower lip gently as his hand slid between his cheeks to rub at his entrance again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Overdose   [C] The Overdose - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] The Overdose
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: