Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Unlikely Collision [I]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James B. Luckett

James B. Luckett

The Unlikely Collision [I] Empty
PostSubject: The Unlikely Collision [I]   The Unlikely Collision [I] EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:56 pm

Striding, for this seems to be the only way James walks when he isn't lost in a fantasy, the formally-dressed Vampire makes his way toward the kitchen, his body famished from his long journey from Mumbai. His current method of travel had been... A bit unorthodox to say the least, but by traveling by any other mode of transportation other than flying as a raven, Jim would have increased his risk of being spotted by someone who was looking for him.

Italy of course was the most logical place to travel to after the scandal, people were more preoccupied here with their fashion and their art than to be concerned with petty controversy in the world of the oil monopoly. That and Jim had made sure to find a location where perhaps he could network with more of... His kind.

For now though, James can only think about consuming a portion of the supply of blood promised in all members of the Coven, it is virtually all he can think about in this moment. Replenishing himself after such travels was the most important thing, not even checking to see if his shipped luggage was stalled at all as the phone call he received implied.

The youthful-looking man holds his hand to his stomach while he walks to try and subside the growls, a small strand of hair untucking itself from behind his ear to fall limply beside his face. He is a man with a mission and nothing is going to get in the way of that!

Last edited by James B. Luckett on Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: The Unlikely Collision [I]   The Unlikely Collision [I] EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:03 pm

Doc had brought a special treat for the woman of the house, he wanted to keep his best client happy and show his merit as a blood supplier.

If not, after the incident in the city prison he was worried he might lose her business and his comfortable lifestyle, large lofts like his own didn't come cheap.

As per usual he wore his hooded cloak, the dark material covering most of his form as he knelt down in the refrigerated room, stashing a small box away behind the usual blood bags, making sure no one else would spot it before he had a chance to call Tony and tell here where her present had been stashed.
Back to top Go down
James B. Luckett

James B. Luckett

PostSubject: Re: The Unlikely Collision [I]   The Unlikely Collision [I] EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:16 pm

Without much hesitation at all, brain overpowered by hunger, James strides into the large kitchen and toward the refrigerated room, his eyes flickering with relief that he was able to track down the room without incident.

Swiftly Jim pulls open the heavy door to the chilled room and hurries over to the packages of thick, chilled blood. His mind is so clouded with desire the vampire doesn't even notice the presence of the crouching Warlock, his dark coat making him blend into the surroundings.

A large, subconscious grin stretches itself over Jim's lips as he starts to jog over to the blood, not paying any attention to his surroundings. This of course, leads to his first interaction at the Coven.

Like clockwork, Jim tumbles hard over Doc, letting out a shocked gasp before clutching onto some of the shelves before him, holding up his upper body as his legs entangle around Doc. Jim holds on tightly to the shelf for as long as possible, his eyes huge and blue before his arms struggle to hold on and he drops with a thud atop of Doc, his face pressed to the floor.

After a moment Jim quickly tries to back away from Doc, his expression that of sheer mortification.

"Are you alright!? Are you hurt!? Oh heavens I am so sorry sir!" he speaks quickly, his youthful face reflecting worry and embarrassment. Thankfully for Doc, Jim isn't a heavy vampire, his body is that of a slender 16-18 year old.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: The Unlikely Collision [I]   The Unlikely Collision [I] EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:23 pm

One moment he was minding his own business, restocking the blood supply and the next he was kicked in the ribs, a small vampire dropping on top of him roughly.

"The fuck!"

He groaned, clutching his ribs, rolling over onto his back as the man got off of him.

Deacon stopped his cursing and paused as he was apologized to, his face was still masked by his hood but laughter rung out from it's depths.

The Warlock relaxed back against the ground and chuckled to himself in amusement.

"Sir? I dunno when I was last called 'sir', hell you make me feel like and old man." He replied, in a mild Scottish accent.
Back to top Go down
James B. Luckett

James B. Luckett

PostSubject: Re: The Unlikely Collision [I]   The Unlikely Collision [I] EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:31 pm

Jim backs up slightly as Deacon curses, his eyes big and startled, like a deer in the headlights. The young man looks down at his lap bashfully once the warlock starts to relax, laugh even, his hand coming up to scratch the back of his own neck.

"My apologies," he says quickly under his breath, "Are you alright?" Jim questions this a second time although the man before him acts relatively unharmed, he wonders if he hit his head hard when they collided.

Jim's cheeks are bright pink in embarrassment, a very rosy color against his nearly transparent complexion. His eyes glance up just slightly to see if he can catch a glimpse of the man's face, curious after hearing such a youthful voice come out of the hooded creature.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: The Unlikely Collision [I]   The Unlikely Collision [I] EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:37 pm

"Of course I am alright, gonna take more than a clumsy Vamp to keep me down."

He replied as he pushed himself onto his feet, standing quite a bit taller than James as he stretched his arms above his head with a contented groan.

"Shit it's cold in here."

He grumbled as he picked up some of the dropped blood bags and threw them back onto the pile before walking out of the blood fridge and heading toward the one with actual food, his hood falling back onto his shoulders, giving the man only a glance of his bright hair before he disappear around the corner, rustling through the fridge to find something decent to eat.

Back to top Go down
James B. Luckett

James B. Luckett

PostSubject: Re: The Unlikely Collision [I]   The Unlikely Collision [I] EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:42 pm

Jim's big eyes follow the man as he speaks and walks, sensing that he is human. Human? But how? And why here? Perhaps he donated blood to the Coven?

The vampire is quick to get to his feet, brushing the dirt off his nice suit, his cheeks dusted red from Deacon's... Insult? Perhaps. Clumsy was not normally a term of endearment.

James reaches down and snatches up a bag of blood to take with him as he walks out of the ice box, wondering if perhaps he can get a better look at this man and his vibrant hair.

"Perhaps moving to another fridge would not be the wisest of decisions then?" he questions, his tone light and curious, though there is just a hint of condescending to it, but not meant in a malicious way.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: The Unlikely Collision [I]   The Unlikely Collision [I] EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:49 pm

Deacon chuckled at his reply, seemed he had a little bit of wit about him.

"Aye, probably not, but a man's gotta eat. Not finishing work for a while, I take opportunity when I can find it."

He replied as he grabbed a bottle of juice and packet of potato chips.

The man made himself at home sprawling out on one of the chairs behind the table, giving the Vampire one of his charming smiles, half of his face mostly covered by the unshaven part of his hair.

"Enjoy that, I just got that delivery today."

He added, nodding toward the blood bag.
Back to top Go down
James B. Luckett

James B. Luckett

PostSubject: Re: The Unlikely Collision [I]   The Unlikely Collision [I] EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:57 pm

James nods his head in understanding to Deacon's comment, knowing what it's like to have so much work that one cannot even find the time for nourishment.

The vampire makes his way over to the table, holding the blood packet with both hands, clutching it leisurely though his body pines for the relief of blood... But Jim feels, distracted. This strange man who seemed to have just appeared from out of the blue was... Decently attractive.

Normally Jim would find such a strange stylization of hair to be tacky or rustles... But the human could pull it off. It gives him a sort of rough, dangerous look. James like that.

After a few moments of silent observation, Deacon's words catch up to Jim's ears and he blinks up to make eye contact with him, blushing around his cheekbones and nods, the bag still in his hands. He looks down quickly and then off to the side.

"Ah, yes... Thank you. It is much appreciated. Long travels can leave one famished," he speaks casually, putting the bag to his lips to pierce it and start drinking, trying to keep a steady pace, but that boy sucks down that nourishment as quickly as possible once it hits his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: The Unlikely Collision [I]   The Unlikely Collision [I] EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:01 pm

He smirked softly as he watched how quickly his new companion devoured the contents of the bag, seemed he really was hungry.

"It must suck being a Vampire, pun intended."

He said with a chuckle as he popped open his own drink and took a deep gulp before opening the chip packet and placing one on his tongue, chewing happily.

Doc really was glad that his own species wasn't restricted in any way, he could happily go outside in the sun, eat what ever he pleased and do what he wished without risking his immortality.
Back to top Go down
James B. Luckett

James B. Luckett

PostSubject: Re: The Unlikely Collision [I]   The Unlikely Collision [I] EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:08 pm

Jim brings the pouch down from his lips, feeling pretty embarrassed and he pulls a handkerchief out of his suit pocket, dabbing the small drops of blood off his lips. The vampire actually smirks at the joke, it reminds him of something though he can't put his finger on it.

"It has its advantages and disadvantages I suppose," he states calmly, touching the back of a chair lightly with the tips of his fingers, "Would you mind if I joined you?" Jim's face is innocent enough, but there is a certain age about him... As though he has seen a lot for someone who appears so young.

"My name is James," he says casually, wanting to introduce himself to the first person he meets as to make a good impression.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: The Unlikely Collision [I]   The Unlikely Collision [I] EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:59 am

"Sure why not, have a seat, not like I know anyone around here."

He replied with a smile, he didn't come up to the mansion at all, he had seen it a few times, walked past it but he preferred to keep his distance a lot of the time.

"Everyone calls me Doc."

The Warlock replied with a crooked grin before taking another swing of juice and devouring a few more chips.

"Nice to meet you Jimmy."

James sounded so formal, he quite liked Jimmy, though given the man's proper nature, he probably wouldn't appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
James B. Luckett

James B. Luckett

PostSubject: Re: The Unlikely Collision [I]   The Unlikely Collision [I] EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:09 am

Jim's face falls somewhat as a flood of memories wash over his mind; this conversation is nearly identical to one he had partaken in many, many years ago. So long ago in fact that Jim had still been human when he had it, but the memory is still there, clear as day. This scares him.

"I would appreciate it greatly if you would not address me by that nickname... Doc," he speaks quietly, his eyes looking down at to the side. In such personal situations like this Jim is much more bashful than he'd ever like to admit. He is a powerhouse in the world of money and oil, but in his downtime he is nothing but a shy dreamer.

After a moment though his eyes flicker back up to meet Doc's, a hint of a smile gracing his pink lips,

"But if you really insist on a nickname I will gladly accept Jim or Jamie." The vampire nods his head once as to give Doc the go ahead. He would in fact prefer Jamie from Doc for a certain... Personal fulfillment.

He does find Doc rather handsome, especially with that edgy haircut.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: The Unlikely Collision [I]   The Unlikely Collision [I] EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:56 pm

"What ever."

He replied absently as his hand delved into the foil packet for more chips, munching on them happily.

"Jamie it is then, has a cute little ring to it."

Doc's lips turned up, smirking at the man as he gave him a small wink.

This little Vampire was interesting, in the supernatural world he was still young, his body was even younger still, but in that business attire he looked like a teenager playing dress up, even more amusing was the sense of authority that lingered around him.
Back to top Go down
James B. Luckett

James B. Luckett

PostSubject: Re: The Unlikely Collision [I]   The Unlikely Collision [I] EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:19 am

Jim bows his head down slightly in a bashful manner, his cheeks tinted pink as Doc compliments his name and offers him a wink. He pushes his hand back through his slick raven hair and pushes his glasses back up the bridge of his nose.

"Thank you Doc," he replies to the compliment, "Your nickname has quiet the appealing ring to it as well... Is it in relation to your profession perhaps?" Jim's eyes are big and curious, full of interest toward this strange man.

Perhaps he could be his first friend in this new place.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: The Unlikely Collision [I]   The Unlikely Collision [I] EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 2:54 pm

"I use to be a doctor, but that was hundreds of years ago, the nickname was something I picked up on the street.

Given my current...business ventures I picked it up from a bunch of kids that I helped out."

He replied with a shrug, it wasn't a big deal, he was a street doctor, dealing out the substances people needed whilst dealing with those stupid enough to over dose.
Back to top Go down
James B. Luckett

James B. Luckett

PostSubject: Re: The Unlikely Collision [I]   The Unlikely Collision [I] EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 3:20 pm

Jim leans one arm down on the counter before him and places his opposite hand in his pocket, keeping his posture dignified though his body seems to relax quite a bit as he himself relaxes into the conversation.

"May I inquire what your current occupation then?" he questions, knowing the answer will most likely be something cryptic. Jim's former... Acquaintance exposed him to many types of people while they spent time together, a good amount resembling Doc in fashion taste. Their interests delved into the world of illegal activity, so it wouldn't surprise Jim if Doc came from more... Questionable stock.

Jim's eyes are light up with dignified fascination and curiosity. It is clear Doc tickles some kind of fancy within him.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: The Unlikely Collision [I]   The Unlikely Collision [I] EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 5:49 pm

"You may."

He replied with a cheeky grin as his hand delved back into his chip packet and placed it on his tongue.

"I acquire goods which are difficult to find for others, I supply the entire coven with blood bags, as well as the rest of the Vampire's in Italy.

I also deal in illegal substances for the humans of Catania."

It wasn't a moral living but it was a decent one, it kept a roof over his head, food in his belly and a whore in his bed.
Back to top Go down
James B. Luckett

James B. Luckett

PostSubject: Re: The Unlikely Collision [I]   The Unlikely Collision [I] EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 10:53 am

"Fascinating..." Jim mutters out with soft interest, his blue eyes seeming to flicker as he listens to Doc speak. He's always been curious about the more seedy dealings of the business world, attracted to its gruff, dark appearance. It excites him.

"I hope I'm not intruding on your affairs... But I would greatly appreciate to hear of some of your experiences in the underworld of business so to speak sometime. That career path has always interested me though I've never been able to partake myself." He smiles at Doc and gives him a slight nod after speaking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unlikely Collision [I]   The Unlikely Collision [I] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unlikely Collision [I]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Halls :: Hall 2-
Jump to: