Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Clash of Foes [I]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jegudiel

Jegudiel

Clash of Foes [I] Empty
PostSubject: Clash of Foes [I]   Clash of Foes [I] EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:28 pm

Haughtily, for no other word best describes the disposition of the intimidatingly tall angel man, Jegudiel stands, right in the center of the lavish ballroom. A large room for a large man of god as he thought it, finding this room to be one of the few that is bearable, though he would never admit it aloud. This tiny mansion is a fleck of dust compared to the grand architecture Jeg has admired in his time.

The angels broad arms, thick tree trunks, cross over his nearly barrel-like chest. He appreciates this time to think, ponder over what his next move may be... With Achinoam... With their future.

Jeg's face is like a stone, unmoving, expressionless, very hard. The angel could be compared to a mountain, ancient, unchanging, powerful. But his weakness is there, oh how it is there, mocking his power, twisting his heart like the pink, sore skin of an indian burn. He loathes it completely, but he can find no other way around it than to continue what he is doing now.

Trying to convince the woman he loves to return with him and save herself.

Jeg can't help but let out a soft sigh into the large empty space of the ballroom, hearing it echo around him and then return to his ears. He can sense something in the back of his mind, though he can't quite put his finger on it. It is familiar... But distant. Jeg tenses his body to prepare for what is to come, his expression turning stoney and serious.

Ready to tear something apart.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

Clash of Foes [I] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash of Foes [I]   Clash of Foes [I] EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 3:33 pm

Belial was not unaware of Jegudiel's presence, this place has been his home now for quite some time, he had take certain...precautions in order to ensure he would never be caught off guard.

He was here for Achinoam, and so far the two Angles had not be apart for long enough for him to grace either of them with his company one on one.

There was no doubt in his mind that Achi didn't want either of them getting too close to one another, they didn't try to hide their hatred.

The lights in the ballroom flickered, growing brighter before flicking off completely, casting the room with shadows.

"My my, it has been a long time, hasn't it Jegudiel?"

His voice echoed through the room, the source of it untraceable, as if he was constantly moving, and even for an Angel, who could see in the darkness perfectly, Belial's form did not appear in the room.

He knew that as soon as the Angel's gaze landed on him that he would be attacked, as such, he did not give the man a body to aim for.
Back to top Go down
Jegudiel

Jegudiel

Clash of Foes [I] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash of Foes [I]   Clash of Foes [I] EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 3:14 pm

The moment the lights in the grand ballroom flicker quickly and burn out Jegudiel can feel the familiarity of his rival on him like the shadows engulfing the room, pulling it into cold darkness. That stoney disposition of his seems to freeze up with air of sheer frigid loathing even though his expression never falters from its unreadable default.

"I could live another eternity without even hearing the mention of your name," the large angel's tone is oddly calm juxtaposed against the vengeful fire that blazes in his heart.

Jeg amethyst eyes, blazing with hatred stare straight ahead, unfazed by the bodiless entity trying to pick at his fuming brain.

"Wise of you not to show yourself damned creature, I see you have not quite yet reached the state of wanting to kill yourself," his tones grows closer to a hiss the more he speaks, his wings pressed tightly to his bare back, quivering just slightly with anger.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

Clash of Foes [I] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash of Foes [I]   Clash of Foes [I] EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:34 pm

Belial chuckled as he watched Jegudiel from his unknown location, seeming the man so enraged by his mere presence was highly amusing.

"My kind don't continue to exist if we are foolish.
Though you and I both know that you could never kill me, though I know with out a doubt that you would try."

He replied with a smugness in his tone, he had hated Jegudiel long before he fell, that kind of hatred didn't fade away easily.

"I'd ask why you've stepped foot in my domain but it is rather obvious, does it make you mad that after all this time, despite everything that I have done that she still comes running after me.

And you, the perfect little solider, never stepping a foot out of line, now that must sting."
Back to top Go down
Jegudiel

Jegudiel

Clash of Foes [I] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash of Foes [I]   Clash of Foes [I] EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:30 am

An enraged shudder wants to work its way up through Jeg's body, almost desperately, but the angel man will not let it. He will stand firm against this torment, his faith in the father will keep him level-headed... He prays.

"You have no right to speak such words demon, if any at all. Your lips should be sealed with the force of rigamortis, and yet you choose to torment the creatures of earth with your unholy presence," he sneers out, his arms flexing tightly against his broad chest in anger,

"And pollute the minds of the faithful. It sickens me that you would take an angel, an angel of the father and drag her down to try and seal her fate. You truly are a sick fallen monster."

Not a purer form of unbridled hatred could be detected in the voice of any other creature as it is now in Jegudiel's tone. Belial knows exactly what to say to get under the angel's skin like a parasite, and Jeg knows it.

He also knows that the only weapon in his defense that he can speak is that of Belial's fallen state, but the fallen most likely wouldn't be bothered by such a thing. The creature seems to harbor no remorse.

Tied between his powerlessness against both Achi and Belial, Jeg's ego is the only thing keeping him from tucking his tail between his legs in defeat and returning back to heaven.

Nothing could make this man admit his fault.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

Clash of Foes [I] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash of Foes [I]   Clash of Foes [I] EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:15 pm

"Save your preaching for Sunday mass, we both know it is falling on deaf ears."

He had no interest in being told about how much of a damned creature he was, how his influence would destroy this world.

Been there, done that.

"I didn't take her, I never sought out Achinoam, you give me far too much credit, her fate was never mine to seal.

No Jegudiel, she found me, she came looking for me."

He had mourned the loss of his Angel but he hadn't tried to get her back from heaven, if she had wished to fall with him then she would have, they both knew her place was in the heavens.

"Achinoam and I were together long before you ever had affections for her. We spent an eternity together."

They had, the two of them were inseparable when they were first created, always by each others side.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clash of Foes [I] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash of Foes [I]   Clash of Foes [I] Empty

Back to top Go down

Clash of Foes [I]
Page 1 of 1