Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] The Return

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyneric

[C][M] The Return Empty
PostSubject: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:04 am

Cy had been gone for six days.

He'd spent them having fun with the little girl that had bumped into him weeks ago in the next town over.

Little Sonia.

He was sure he reeked of her now. Her very scent clung to his skin. They'd definitely been pressed together enough to achieve that.

Cy strolled through the door of the apartment, grinning widely to himself.

Now to check on his little monster.

"Honey, I'm home," he called, padding into the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

[C][M] The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:10 am

Hunger, I need it, a single drop of it on my tongue, sliding down my throat, quenching the fierce burning that is blazing through my body.

It's too painful to go without it, like I am about to die, but death never comes, I'm starving, an undying thirst that can only be satisfied by him, that thought no longer repulses me, it had in the beginning, but now that I've been denied all I feel is lust, I need him, I need him to take the pain away.

Rayner’s fangs hadn't retracted for days, his hunger was too great from them to disappear for even the shortest amount of time, the first time they had appeared he had howled in agony, his human teeth that had once taken their place now discarded on the floor after being forced out of his mouth.

He hadn't slept much, but the strength of his new body didn't waver. The daylight hours sedated him slightly, draining his energy but as soon as his sire walked through that door he made the most inhuman of noises, hissing like a feral cat, his lips curling over his sharp fangs.

He pulled on his bindings, trying to close the distance between them and claim what he so desperately needed from the man.

I smell it now, under his skin, just asking me to take it.

Marks marred the fledgling's skin where he had fought against his bindings violently and blood stained the sheets beneath him from his struggle, it was obvious to see that he had tried biting himself to quell to thirst, though it had not worked.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

[C][M] The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:15 am

"Oh, that's a pretty sight to come home to."

Cy grinned as he shrugged his jacket over his shoulders, letting it drop to the floor.

"Did you miss me, honey?" he chuckled softly.

The poor boy looked like he had been through Hell. He was sure he had. His fangs were fully extended. Having fangs fully extended for so long without feeding got irritating. Irritation led to frustration which then led to anger and that anger led to beautiful, beautiful desperation.

He was sure his little fledgeling was seething right about now. So desperate for the blood that only Cy would give him.

"Give me a welcome home kiss," he purred softly as he crawled up onto the bed, hovering over the boy as he leaned down so their lips were barely separated by a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

[C][M] The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:22 am

Rayner's breath came in harder and harder pants the closer that Cyneric got to him, his body straining against the bindings which cut into his wrists further as he tried to get to his sire desperately.

He looked up at the man, his wild emerald eyes were flecked with red, the colour slowly taking over his irises as the bloodlust consumed him completely.

He had been turned and at the crucial point that a fledgling needed to feed, he had been denied, if he were weaker he would be dead, many other fledglings in his place would have died by now.

The creature hissed loudly before whining as he leaned forward, his teeth bared but unable to reach his sire, the mere scent of his blood under the skin had Rayner hard and wanting, he was so far gone.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

[C][M] The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:25 am

"Will you be a good boy if I let you go?"

He stroked Ray's hair from his forehead and leaned down to rub his nose against the Fledgelings.

"I can't let you go if you're not a god boy."

A dark smirk curled his lips as his familiar haunting giggle filled the air.

"And if you're not free, you can't drink," he whispered teasingly.

He could do this all night and day if he felt like it. Teasing Ray into a frenzy sounded fun.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

[C][M] The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:30 am

His eyes slid closed for a second as he inhaled deeply, taking in the scent of his sire with a deep rumbling purr, when his eyes opened the red had taken over further.

The fledgling's eyes widened...drink...if he was good, he could drink.

Rayner looked up at Cyneric through the haze of bloodlust, and inhuman groan passing the creature's parched throat before he nodded slowly.

At this moment, if he could feed, he would do anything.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

[C][M] The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:32 am

Cy pressed a soft, lingering kiss to his boy's lips.

"Remember you nodded," he purred softly as his hands slid up the boy's arms, caressing them gently.

"And remember to be a good boy."

The ties fell loose with a flick of the Vampire's wrists.

And the Fledgeling was free.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

[C][M] The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:36 am

For the first time he kissed the man back, through his kiss quickly became more bruising than soft.

He wasted no time and within a heart beat his fangs tore through Cyneric's flesh without hesitation, ripping into his throat, Rayner's bite was perfectly placed, piercing an artery, instinct was dictating his actions now, the blood lust had completely taken over.

He drank deeply, loud gulping filled the room, the sounds only rival was the heavy beating of Rayner's heart, which pounded frantically in his chest, adrenaline rushing through his starving body.

The heat of fresh blood poured into him, giving him life as he took it greedily, his hands wrapped around the man's back, nails ripping as his skin through his shirt as he held him close, pressing their bodies together until they couldn't possibly get any closer to one another.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

[C][M] The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:41 am

The Vampire gave a breathy moan when he felt his skin tear beneath the boy's fangs.

That was much more painless than the biting he'd had to endure a few days ago. Fangs made drinking blood so much easier.

"Drink your fill, honey," he murmured softly, his voice vibrating against the Fledgeling's lips as his hand raised to stroke through his hair.

He pressed his body closer to the boy's, eyes sliding shut.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

[C][M] The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:47 am

Rayner's body shivered with the purest form of delight as he took that first quenching mouthful, his aching throat quickly smothered in life giving blood which he swallowed eagerly as he held the man close.

A low keening whine sounded from the fledgling as he feed, his body pressing down against his sire, the material of his track pant the only fabric masking his body.

He ground against the man, blood lust and physical lust walked hand in hand and as he rubbed himself again Cyneric it was rather obvious that his body was lusting for more than just blood.

One of his hands slid up to the back of his Sire's neck, pulling it closer as he bit down more roughly, eagerly gulping harder.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

[C][M] The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:51 am

"Someone's getting friendly," he giggled.

One hand slid around one of the Fledgeling's thigh, hoisting it up around his hip so he could press himself down against the boy, rocking his hips firmly.

He groaned softly as Ray's fangs pushed further into his throat.

That hurt so good.

His hand curled in the hem of his boy's shirt, tugging it upwards until it reached a snag. Mainly, the boy's arms.

He pulled away from the boy, sitting up. He dragged the shirt upwards, over the boy's arms and head, then tossed it aside.

His blood dribbled from the wound, staining the collar of his white shirt red as he just stared down at his Fledgeling for a moment. He looked so good with his mouth stained with blood and that look of lust in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

[C][M] The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:55 am

Rayner hissed loudly as Cyneric pulled away from him, his eyes locked onto the wound on his neck as blood dribbled out of it, staining his clothes.

He licked him lips slowly, blood collecting on his tongue before he devoured it.

In a blink of and eye he was one his sire's neck again, biting into it sharply as he ground back against the man, his arousal grinding against the man's hips as he whimpered in against his neck.

He wouldn't stop, not until he was sated.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

[C][M] The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:00 am

He inhaled sharply when Ray lunged at him and bit him again.

"Greedy boy," he grunted softly. The boy wanted so much blood. He'd have to go out and feed again at some point that evening.

"You want more than blood, don't you?"

Cy purred softly as his hips rocked firmly against his Fledgeling's.

His Fledgeling was suffering the effects of two different lusts entwining with each other.

Cy loved seeing the boy lose control of himself.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

[C][M] The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:06 am

He would drain Cyneric dry if the man allowed it, he was just so hungry, he couldn't help himself, plus his sire's blooded pulled him in, it flowed through his body now.

His question was meant with the insistent grinding and rocking of Rayner's hips, pressing his hardened length up against the man, purring loudly in against the man's throat at the friction that he created between them from doing do.

Lust was powerful thing, he couldn't control it and more than that, it made him want to give in to it.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

[C][M] The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:11 am

His hands ran over the boy's bare torso, nails scraping over his skin, breaking it.

Blood seeped form the small tears, rolling down over the Fledgeling's pale skin.

He pulled the boy's head away from him gently. "Enough of that for now." If the boy kept up, he'd start feeling light-headed. He didn't want that. Not when there was so much fun to be had right now.

"Let's get these off," he purred softly, hands sliding down under the Fledgeling's pants.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

[C][M] The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:15 am

Rayner groaned in against Cy's neck as his torso was cut open, a shiver running through his body, the nails on his skin was absolute bliss.

He hissed again as he was pulled away from his meal, he had been without food for so long.

The red in his eyes had faded and he too calmed down slightly, he had to behave otherwise he might be left without food yet again.

For once Rayner was actually helpful in stripping himself, pushing his pants down as he wiggled free of them.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

[C][M] The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:18 am

The Fledgelings pants found their way to the ground alongside his shirt; leaving him completely naked under Cyneric's every whim.

The Vampire's tongue laved over his lower lip slowly as he gazed over the boy's body.

His hands curled under the hem of his own shirt, pulling it up over his head.

That, also, fell to the floor.

"Let's have our fun, honey," he purred, hips rocking against his Fledgelings.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

[C][M] The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:23 am

Rayner arched up against his sire, his body pressing up against the man desperately.

If he was in his right stage of mind the man would be horrified by this point but other instincts that demanded more attention than his pride.

"Please..."

He whimpered, his voice was different, it was low and raspy, the consequence of days without feeding, it would fade.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

[C][M] The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:30 am

The Vampire grinned widely.

Ray's voice sounded amazing. Low and raspy. It was sexy. Very sexy. He wanted to hear it cry out in an addictive mix of pleasure and pain.

Cyneric dropped down onto his elbows, his hips rubbing against the Fledgeling's.

"Please what?" he crooned softly.

His tongue caressed his boy's throat slowly before his fangs pierced the boy's skin. He drank deeply with a soft purr.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

[C][M] The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:34 am

His head tilted back as his sire's fangs pierced his skin, allowing the man to feed from him as much as he pleased.

A loud whine sounded as the man spoke, he knew what he wanted do desperately, surely Cyneric could sense his arousal.

The fledgling's legs spread apart as they hooked over the man's hips tightly, pulling them closer until his hips were grinding against his backside.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

[C][M] The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:38 am

The Vampire's tongue laved over the four small pricks gently until the blood stopped flowing.

He knew Ray was more in need for blood than he was. He'd let the younger Vampire drink his fill tonight. Cy could drink as much as he pleased from the boy another night.

Cy smirked when he was dragged down by his boy's legs around his hips.

"Is this desperate for me, honey?" he crooned, fingers pressing to the boy's entrance, rubbing in slow circles.

"How much does it want me?"
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

[C][M] The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:45 pm

Rayner's mind was a flurry of desires, ravenous needs which he had been without for nearly a week.

A week which may have well been an eternity for the young fledgling, being without blood had been absolute hell, he had nearly torn himself apart trying to get free from his bindings and had he done so he would have hunted and killed the closest person to him at the time.

Cyneric commanded some attention in the man, his blood flowed so powerfully through his veins now that he could feel the man's will pressing down upon him.

Rayner gasped as his entrance was stroked, his body arching as a soft moan passed his lips. He was a man possessed by the lust that threatened to consume him and in this moment of starvation he was no longer himself, his body no longer held his own thoughts, he had lost those after the second day of being alone and hungry.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

[C][M] The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 4:55 pm

"Come on, honey, tell me how much you want me."

His grin was feral as he gazed down at the boy. He wanted to hear it from him. He wanted Rayner's own voice telling him just now much he wanted him.

His fingers pulled away from the boy and he just hovered above him.

Ray would snap. Soon.

He was being taunted in the cruellest ways right now. There was only so much the boy could take of this before his feelings drove him wild.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

[C][M] The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:02 pm

Rayner was barely coherent, he was so far gone that his voice had been lost to hisses and screams.

Cyneric had been right, as a human he couldn't understand the true depth of emotion, what he was feeling right now was so much most intense, his mind and body couldn't fully process it as he was bombarded by so many feelings all at once.

Yearning, desire, frustration, anger, hatred and above all else, attraction.

He was drawn to his Sire, it couldn't be helped or stopped no matter how hard he tried to fight it.

"I....need you."

He muttered, the words struggled and rasped as he looked up at the man, his body was frantic and panting but his eyes had a calmness to them as they looked up at the man, they knew what they wanted and for the first time he truly looked at Cyneric, in awe of what he saw there.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

[C][M] The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:07 pm

A grin full of childish excitement pulled at his now-pierced lips. He'd decided to get his lower lip pierced on a whim the night before. He liked the little rings gracing his skin.

That childish glee quickly turned into the feral smirk of a hunter.

How quickly he had changed his tune. A few days of solitude and starvation and he was admitting that he needed the Vampire.

Cy wanted to laugh.

"Then tell me how much you need me," he purred in a soft, husky voice.

He smirked again as he held himself up. Close enough for Ray to feel the warmth of his body, but not close enough to touch.

He wanted to drive the boy wild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[C][M] The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] The Return
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next