Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Cleaning is not fun.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

Cleaning is not fun. Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning is not fun.   Cleaning is not fun. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:29 pm

I shall just wait here, in silence :> Also, swearing warning (but it is just one little word).

---

Richard growled and scrubbed harder, trying to get... What ever it was, off the floor. He cursed once again and dipped the cloth into the soapy water, before ringing it out. He once again tried to remove it, on his hands and knees, attempting to put more elbow grease into it. He watched in glee as the substance stared to become lose - and then come off completely.

With a sigh, the sat up, and rubbed his wrist to get the dull ache out of them - from rubbing so rigorously at the, now removed, thing on his precious marble floor. With another sigh of relief, he closed his eye - pretending the rest of the mess was not there... A least he got the worst of it off, and there was not much else too do. Though, there could be better things he could of done with his time, he thought bitterly.

He got up, straightened out his cloths, and dumped the cloth in the bucket and picked up the abandoned mop. He removed the rest of the thing, which he instantly blamed on Ignicio - the bastard.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning is not fun.   Cleaning is not fun. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:36 pm

Avira had no quite been intending to make his way to the ballroom. Actually, he hadn't been intending to do much of anything at all.

Yet here he was, pushing open the doors quietly and entering, only to recoil at the chemical smell of 'cleaning fluids'. Cleaning indeed. Less horrid things did the job just as well without smelling like acid or destroying the world's environment thank you.

He glanced inside again anyway, Caterva perched on his shoulders and thoroughly irritated with the smell. There seemed to be a person, vampire (obviously), and he cocked his head to the side, observing him idly.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning is not fun.   Cleaning is not fun. EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:38 am

Richard wiped away the last of substance. He smiled to himself, leaning on the mop in a sigh of relief. He felt that he needed a well earned rest, or at least a pat on the back, after all that work.

Next time he see's Ignicio, he was going to ring his neck out.

He straightened up, snapping out of his fantasy, as the entrance creaked behind him. Turning, he noticed it was someone he has yet to met. He was fairly tall, taller then himself, with long white hair tied back, and a one-eyed black cat on his shoulder. He was also pretty, he thought - looking away slightly, and tucked his hair behind his ear, embarrassed that the thought even crossed his mind.

He quickly stomped out any other thoughts, before greeting the white-haired man "Hello, I am Richard. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning is not fun.   Cleaning is not fun. EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:10 am

Straight to the point, Avira was somehow glad about that. No avoiding it now though, he supposed.

He stepped into the room fully, letting the door slide shut behind him quietly. Caterva did not appreciate the chemical smell, but didn't complain much more than to dig his claws into Avira's shoulder.

The white haired vampire inclined his head.

"Avira Revenwyte." he answered, his voice soft and musical as ever. "I apologize for intruding sir. I did not realize you were in here working."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning is not fun.   Cleaning is not fun. EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:47 am

Richard felt himself go a little red as Avira called him sir, not being called that in a long time. It almost felt foreign to his ears. He liked the man, politeness was always welcomed.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Avira."

Richard stood awkwardly, unsure of what to say next... Small talk. Yes small talk, his mind answered to his unspoken question of 'what should I do now?'.

"So, what brings you here, then?" He questioned, rinsing the mop out - ready to put it away.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning is not fun.   Cleaning is not fun. EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:19 am

Caterva flicked his tail and Avira looked at him, then back to Richard.

"His whims." he said, indicating the cat on his shoulders.

Caterva eyed Richard, but didn't seem particularly interested. Just very careful. He didn't like new people.

"I apologize for interrupting, shall I leave?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning is not fun.   Cleaning is not fun. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:38 am

"I.. See..." He looked at the cat that was, as always with cats, judging him - or at least it looked like it. He eyed the cat back, before picking up the bucket and moving to a small cupboard room - where he poured the water down the sink.

He walked back into the centre of the ballroom to study it - having a feeling that there was still something off.

"No, it is fine." He looked back in Avira's direction. "It is nice to have company, especially company that does not have the main goal of annoying me to death."
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning is not fun.   Cleaning is not fun. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:30 am

Avira watched the other move about, curiously awaiting his answer. Caterva wasn't a good call on 'judgement' to be honest. He judged everyone. He was a grouch unless Avira was alone with Ignis.

When given his response, Avira quietly inclined his head.

"Why would I want to annoy you sir?" he murmured. "I don't even know you."

Besides he had other things to do with his time rather than just sit around and annoying someone else.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning is not fun.   Cleaning is not fun. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:03 am

Richard blushed slightly at the use of 'sir' again.

"I seem you be the amusement for certain people in this mansion." He answered dryly. "And it is the reason why I am cleaning up in here in the first place" He rubbed his temples, his headache from annoyance coming back. "And I just cleaned up here the other day." He muttered under his breath, mentally stabbing Ignicio - the main suspect.

He looked up again at Avira. "Would you like a chair or something? And you can drop the sir, no one has called me that in a long time."
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning is not fun.   Cleaning is not fun. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:49 pm

Avira turned his eyes to Caterva, and when the cat gave no sign of wanting to slink away, he simply leaned back against the wall. Caterva grumbled and shifted himself with a small hiss, but otherwise remained quiet.

"If not sir then what shall I call you?" he asked softly.

He'd had politeness written into his being from a young age, it seemed only proper to call this man 'sir'. He was older than him, and he guessed of some status. (He swore he'd heard someone mention the man's name.)

Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning is not fun.   Cleaning is not fun. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:20 am

Ignicio didnt usually return to the scene of the crime so quickly. But this time he had forgotten the pièce de résistance and needed to go back and finish the job.

He tossed a crudely made bomb made up of various liquids he had found in the kitchen - sauces that he didnt care to remember the name of Giacinto had been making all day. He didnt know why she had such an infatuation with human foods.

He froze when he entered the ballroom. "Shit." Dick was already there.

Shit shit shit.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning is not fun.   Cleaning is not fun. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:26 am

after hearing voices and smelling several people in the ballroom, Sharifa and Altair decided to go look around there.

she saw that Ignico was standing outside the door, looking shocked and as if he'd been caught red handed doing something, and she looked past him to see Avira and another person she hadn't met yet.

she couldn't stop her grin

Sharifa gently nudged past Ignico and went to flop on a couch, settling the bird on the back of it before speaking

Hello my fruity darlings. well, this is quite a gathering isn't it? what's the purpose? i'm seeing a blank as ever Avira, a stunned Ignico and a person i have yet to meet. the scents coming from here are rather potent and i simply couldn't resist coming to investigate

she she spoke, a huge grin spread across her face and her golden eyes glittered with interest of this. the atmosphere was interestingly different from the indifferent calm that's usually lingering in this place.

Altair watched everyone, his gaze mildly irritated when his eyes settled on Ignico, but simply looked away again, and would have sighed at the expression his mistress gave....she was playing again
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning is not fun.   Cleaning is not fun. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:31 am

Avira didn't even move. He'd smelled Ignicio and Sharifa approaching, and was altogether uninterested in their arrival.

In fact, the growth from one person to three in the room made him inwardly tense, though on the outside he didn't change at all. He didn't like groups, even small ones like this.

Wordlessly, he looked for a way out, without even moving his gaze. Caterva seemed none the happier than he, and lowered himself into a crouch on Avira's shoulders.

Avira pretended Ignicio wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning is not fun.   Cleaning is not fun. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:00 am

"Richard will do-" His eyes shot towards the entrance, where the Vampire he blamed on why he was here in the first place stood, mouthing the word 'shit'. It instantly conformed his suspicions. All the rage that had died down came back full force. He hissed:"Ignicio"

He gritted his teeth and clenched his fists, seeing red.

"Do you know how long it took to clean this room, or fix the kitchen, or redecorate the sitting rooms, and every other little thing I had to put up with, for the last few hundred years, just for your amusement?" He twitched. "DO YOU?"

He composed himself for a second to look at the woman he he has not seen before. "The names Richard." He said stiffly.

He turned his attention back to Ignicio, zoning in on him.

"Now give me one good reason why I should not Hung, Draw, and Quarter you, Coven leader or not. Because I am at my fucking wits end with you, and if I don't see you screaming in agony, why god help you." He stood, waiting for his answer, shaking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning is not fun.   Cleaning is not fun. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:10 am

He spared a glance to Sharifa and bobbed his head to her before Dick exploded in his face.

He couldn't help the grin that pulled at his lips. "It's advisable you don't go into the study until you calm yourself a little, Dick."

Forget the grin, he was outright laughing now, his body shaking and the bomb slipping from his fingers. It hit the ground then settled for a few seconds before...

BOOM

He, along with a good few metres of the floor and walls around him, were covered.

That was it. He stumbled to the side, catching himself against the wall and sliding down it, body spasming. "C-cant breathe..."
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning is not fun.   Cleaning is not fun. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:15 am

Avira had the sense to step away from the laughing coven leader. Who he was pretending didn't exist, remember.

At any rate, by the time the bomb exploded, he was far enough away that the soupy...whatever, landed just inches from his shoe and no closer. Distance gauged perfectly as usual.

Caterva hissed, crouching even lower on his master's shoulders and clearly stating that he HATED the smell.

Avira sent the coven leader a withering gaze, then looked away again.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning is not fun.   Cleaning is not fun. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:19 am

Sharifa was clutching her middle and trying to not fall over, despite being on her knees and leaning over the back of the couch from behind it. she was laughing so hard

the guy called Richard reminded her of the wives back in the Bazaars that would screech at their husbands for eyeing other woman and making mess and generally being lazy. give him an apron and he was complete!

Avira looked Ignico with a 'really?' stare, the kind that showed how he thought the elder was acting very immature

Ignico was curled up on the floor laughing

and Altair was not looking impressed, having gotten covered in the strange goop from the bomb, litterally head to toe. the only thing left uncovered was his back and eyes. he looked like he was scowling hard at all that looked at him, and seemed murderous towards Sharifa and Ignico, even though he'd never truely hurt either of them for everyone's sake

m-my stomach hahahaha! h-hurts!!!!!!!

she made sure, also, that before the bomb went off, she hid behind the couch before any of the stuff could hit her
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning is not fun.   Cleaning is not fun. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:47 am

"What was that about the study." He hissed once again. Getting more angry by the second as Ignicio laughed at him. Yet, before his question could be answered, a bomb of some of the most disgusting scents and hideous colours was set behind Ignicio.

The room erupted into laughter from that oldest members in the room. Rarther then going ballistic, Richard closed his eyes, inhaled deeply, then exhaled, before opening his eyes again. He turned on the spot, and marched towards the cupboard - where he know bottles of strong red wine was stored. Yes, he will go to his happy place before planning on murdering Ignicio.

He entered the cupboard room and slammed the door - making it shake and obviously crack.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning is not fun.   Cleaning is not fun. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:48 am

He looked up when he heard a cats hiss and frowned slightly. Damn, he didn't like upsetting cats. Ever.

"Hi, Avi." He ignored the withering glance. "Beautiful cat. He yours?"

His eyes soon found Sharifa and he shook his head, grin slowly sliding back onto his face.

His wine eyes widened innocent as his gaze settled on the only Chosen Regent in the room. "Nothing at all, Dick."

When the Chosen Regent stalked to the wine cupboard his grins widened and turned devilish. He had left another little surprise in there for his favourite created vampire~

The room was painted floor to ceiling in yellow paint. Definitely still wet. It hadn't been too long since he had left.

"One..."

"Two..."

Three.
"
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning is not fun.   Cleaning is not fun. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:05 pm

Richard stood in the pitch black room. Breath in, breath out. He look around himself and spotted where wine bottle were. He took a step and frowned, feeling a stickiness on the floor. He frowned, but grabbed a wine bottle, still noticing the stickiness on the floor wherever he went. He grumbled about spilt wine, opening and taking a large gulp of wine, leaning against the wall. He frowned, feeling his waistcoat also stick against the the wall.

He tuned on the light to see more clearly.

Yellow.

All he could see was yellow paint. Wet yellow paint.

He took another swig then smashed the bottle against the wall. He turned and kicked the doors off its hinges. And ran towards Ignicio, in his white Lion form that he swiftly shifted into. He had one intent in mind, no matter how utterly stupid it was, and how irrationally it was; break all of Ignicio's bones.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning is not fun.   Cleaning is not fun. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:11 pm

Avira wondered blandly if perhaps the other vampires in existence were not as adept at smelling, or perhaps enhanced senses were a trait of his family alone? Who knew.

It was impossible not to smell the paint though, just stepping into the room he could smell it. Why was Richard so shocked?

The white lion went diving at Ignicio and Avira sighed lightly.

In under a millisecond, purple energy (spirit as it were), had caught Richard mid-leap, and set him gently back on the ground, then disappeared. Shocked eyes turned to Avira, and the vampire shifted, secretly uncomfortable.

"...To attack the coven leader would result only in bad things, yes?" he murmured. "Control your temper."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning is not fun.   Cleaning is not fun. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:27 pm

Sharifa had calmed down some. helping Altair clean up again, but when she saw the while lion come racing out of the room that the man that acted like a wife had just gone into, everything slowed down for her as her instincts kicked in.

she could easily smell that the lion was the vampire, and that it was really really pissed off with an intent to harm the coven leader.

now, as funny as that would be, Sharifa didn't think it was a good idea, and had leapt from behind the couch ad ran across the room in complete silence, in a way only a thief could, and was standing in front of Ignico, braced and ready to stop the lion from attacking, when it was suddenly stopped with a huge surge of spirit energy and had caught the leaping lion, only to set him back down on the ground again.

turned out it was Avira was the one to stop the advancing vampire, and told him to calm down, but Sharifa didn't drop her guard just as a now immaculate Altair settled on a perch above Ignico.

she could still pretty much taste the rage in the air

she couldn't understand though......wouldn't he be able to smell the paint? not exactly hard to miss...perhaps he was so pissed off that he just pinpoints his focused and probably was only looking for the wine

she saw the yellow splotch on the lion, and raised an eyebrow

it was a little funny.....but if the result was this, it wasn't really worth it in her books.

Richard could have very well gotten himself killed...his life would have been forfeit to the coven. and something tells her they'd take Ignico's side.

possibly out of fear of what would happen should others go against the man

she kept her protective and ready stance in front of Ignico, and Altair kept his sharp eyes on the temperamental lion
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning is not fun.   Cleaning is not fun. EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:36 am

"Ha ha!" He laughed when he heard the smash of a bottle, jumping back, shape blurring, bones cracking and muscles shifting.

He landed on the wooden floor, paws slipping slightly in the goop from his make shift bomb.

His red eyes twinkled as he reared back on his hind legs, forepaws batting the air playfully.

The Incubus dropped onto his haunches, though, when the other two vampire in the room burst into action.

A pout formed as his tail flicked behind him with slightly agitation. Why had they stopped him?

"Aw, come on, it's not like he could have hurt me much."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning is not fun.   Cleaning is not fun. EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:02 am

Richard felt his body stop moving mid-leap, then slowly move back towards the ground. He felt momentarily confused at what just happened, before looking for the culprit.

His eyes landed on Avira as he told him to control his temper. He snarled and snapped his jaw, too furious to care if it was considered rude.

He snarled once again at both Sharifa and the Vampire that he wants to murder. He prowled to the side, eyeing the now cheetah. He searched for an opening, too enraged to remember his other powers.

"You bet." He growled at Ignicio
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning is not fun.   Cleaning is not fun. EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:20 am

Avira watched them all, and then quietly rolled his eyes. Honestly. Caterva seemed no more impressed than him, mind you.

"I was unaware I'd joined a coven of children." he muttered under his breath, and Caterva growled his agreement.

Avira decided he was no longer going to even bother trying to interfere, instead standing where he was, leaning back against the wall. His calm eyes slid half shut, and he wondered why he was even bothering to stay. Boredom, he supposed. Nothing else to do.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning is not fun.   Cleaning is not fun. Empty

Back to top Go down

Cleaning is not fun.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next