Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Two Eagles

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Two Eagles - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Eagles   Two Eagles - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:21 am

moving swiftly, she was in front of Avira again, having found it easy to move swiftly and easily through the gardens without barely disturbing the plants, and stopped him from running any more.

her face screamed apologies at the younger one.

ah! forgiveness.......i keep messing up *chuckles nervously* i won't touch your hair again......i forget others tend to be more sensitive than others. *ran a hand through her hair as Altair settled on her shoulder again* i really should think before i act some times.....

she sighed heavily, mind racing at what to do to apologize.

she'll probably step over another boundary, but already knew that she's so far gone, she can't make it too much worse, and took his hand in hers, turning it palm up before placing the silver comb into his hand and folding his fingers over it before dropping his hand again and stepped back

she grinned nervously

a gift....as compensation for my stupidity. the comb is pure silver with encrusted jet and diamonds. was destined for the Syrian Prince...but, he's got more than enough and wouldn't appreciate it much...i think someone else who can appreciate it should have it.

Altair nodded in agreement, both with her comment and actions. Sharifa seriously needed to consider not everyone was as confident as her
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Two Eagles   Two Eagles - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:54 am

Avira hadn't been going his full speed, admittedly, but still, he jumped whenever Sharifa stopped suddenly in front of him.

When she closed the comb in his hand, he blinked, then blushed slightly. He wasn't used to getting gifts, and he certainly wasn't used to being apologized to. Just for a moment, Avira floundered helplessly. Then he ducked his head to hide his embarrassment and shame.

"N-no need to apologize.....I am the one at fault..." he mumbled.

His hand shakily rose to touch his hair, where the ribbon wrapped around the white locks. His thumb rubbed over his silk hair, closing his eyes for a moment.

"This....someone very important to me once cared very much about this hair." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Two Eagles   Two Eagles - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:03 am

Sharifa smiled and nodded her head

then the comb is needed *grins* it'll keep the hair in good condition if it's brushed through regularly *chuckles* and it's good quality, so won't do anything to your hair, and won't break like that weird plastic stuff does...never liked that stuff....unnatural. metal is natural *shakes head to stop rambling* but yes. that hair of yours is beautiful. but it's length kinda means it's hard to maintain. if ya ever want help, like i said before, i'm here to help

she grinned brightly at Avira, and made him look up

also, no shame in showing emotion my love

sh wanted to see the boy look alive instead of cold and stoic, and was happy with each emotion he displayed

we'll get you confident with you emotions soon enough she laughed and petted Altair who had settled back onto her shoulder

she didn't know why, but she felt protective of the boy, and wanted to help him...at least here he could open up safely, and she wanted to help him do that
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Two Eagles   Two Eagles - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:16 am

Avira bit his tongue to stop himself answering her. He wanted to tell her that he didn't care, or more accurately, that he didn't WANT to remember how to use his emotions properly.

It was all so much easier to handle when he was numb.

Caterva came back, leaping onto his opposite shoulder so he and Ignis were both balanced on either one. He felt the cats' tails curl together behind his head, and he closed his eyes again to calm down. Opening them once more, his walls were back and the memories gone.

"I thank you then." he murmured. "The gift is appreciated."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Two Eagles   Two Eagles - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:24 am

Sharifa's eyes focused on the cats, noting how his walls went straight back up as soon as they were on his shoulders....like they made him able to block memories...but she couldn't be sure.

Altair noticed this as well, however, and was eying the cats and their master, but was only curious

she hummed quietly as thoughts raced through her head, but shook them away and smiled, though her suspicion about teh cats spiked a little

but of course little one...um...a question though....how long have you had those cats of yours?

she was simply curious about them
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Two Eagles   Two Eagles - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:41 am

Avira blinked at the question, actually thinking about it. Caterva and Ignis both looked at him, eyes relatively amused. They knew he didn't have an answer.

"I...am not sure." he answered honestly at last. "Time tends to blend together for me. Unless I am on a hunt, I rarely pay much attention. Not very long, in vampire terms."

Ignis purred and rubbed against his temple, making him raise a hand to rub her ears gently. Just like she liked him to do.

He wondered why Sharifa had asked such a thing. It was not like they were much more than normal cats. Perhaps with a bit of a longer lifespan, but normal cats nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Two Eagles   Two Eagles - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:49 am

she tilted her head to the side slightly, raising an eyebrow, but then went back to normal and grinned

hmm, okay then ^^ was just curious. i've had Altair since i was born, and i think he's a very old bird before that

at that comment, she ahd earnt herself a sharp nip to the ear

ow!!! hey! how many times!! i don't need a new piercing on my ear!

ALtair gave her a meaningful look

well i was only stating the truth man.....*the bird's eyes looked as if he wanted to peck her again* alright alright! i won't be so 'rude' as you put it, again! jeeze.......old geezer he bit her again agh! okay! i'm sorry!! jeeze! gimme a break will ya? *the bird looked at her* sorry mom

Altair then decided to screech down her ear and scowl at Sharifa for her rudeness and sharifa winced, covering her ears, apologizing quickly before Altair was settled again....he refused to be referred to as 'mom'
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Two Eagles   Two Eagles - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:53 am

Avira quirked an eyebrow at the odd pair. He didn't like thinking about how old Caterva and Ignis were, because it meant one day he'd have to consciously think about whether or not they should be allowed to pass on, or if he would be selfish with them.

He was almost sure he'd be selfish.

He shook his head to clear away the thoughts and went back to quietly watching Sharifa and Altair. It must be nice, he thought, to be so easygoing and carefree.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Two Eagles   Two Eagles - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:58 am

after waving Altair back a bit so her ear wasn't abused any more, she turned back to Avira

what's it like having a couple of cats anyway? i don't think i'd ever be able to look after one, let alone two...Altair here is enough.....also, it's okay to relax around me *Grins* i'm not gonna attack ya, especially with your brave warriors on your shoulders *chuckles lightly*

she noticed the slight look of wistfulness in his eyes when she and Altair began arguing, and wondered why he had that look
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Two Eagles   Two Eagles - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:21 am

Avira shrugged lightly, which made Ignis dig her claws into his shoulder, then release them a moment later to relax.

"They mostly take care of themselves." he murmured. "They hunt their food and usually stick close to me, and that's about it."

Caterva knocked his shoulder against Avira's cheek, making the vampire cock his head to the side slightly. Caterva didn't show affection in front of people, usually, so this was the best he was getting.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Two Eagles   Two Eagles - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:06 pm

ah. so they're not the typical domesticated cats......those ones are annoying i find

he nose wrinkled as she remembered the yowling and crying of the domesticated cats back home, remembering how they acted like royalty when they were just pampered pets

Altair, on the other had, was a proud majestic bird that wasn't domestic in the slightest, and could leave Sharifa whenever he please for however long, even permanently. but the pair had formed a strong bond when Sharifa first laid eyes on the bird.

all they do is crap and piss everywhere and expect food like royalty..... looked at the cats on Avira's shoudlers not saying you two are....i seriously doubt you two are like that m'dears

she smiled a little and stroked Altair out of habit of comfort that he was there with her
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Two Eagles   Two Eagles - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:27 am

Caterva coiled his tail around Avira's throat, and Ignis did the same on the other side. They weren't really domestic, but they weren't quite feral either. Somewhere in between.

"They do what they like." he responded.

Ignis meowed softly and nudged her head against Avira's temple, demanding attention. She was given it, Avira slowly stroking and petting her gently. At the same time he glanced up at the sky, the moon dropping lower and lower. He needed rest.

"I must truly bid you goodbye this time." he murmured. "I have not slept in a matter of days. And Ignis and Caterva need rest as well."

He inclined his head, the best he could do towards a bow, and disappeared with a slight flicker.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Two Eagles   Two Eagles - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:33 am

she chuckled lightly ad leaned back against the tree, letting Altair fly off again to spread his wings some more

life here should be interesing

she chuckled and eyes glittered with anticipation for her life here at Cacciatori di Sangue...even if she couldn't pronounce the name right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Eagles   Two Eagles - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Eagles
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Garden :: Back Garden-
Jump to: