Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Akonito Estate

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:27 am

Chester gave a gentle whine and a nod as he lay his head on Lycus' bare chest, gazing up adoringly at both of his Masters.

His second release had made up for being locked up like that, he didn't feel so pent up now.

"We don't, but I like seeing blood smeared over your skin, especially my own."

Lycus replied with a soft chuckle as he leaned up and pressed a kiss to his Lover's lips.

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:32 am

"I live having blood smeared over my skin, too, so I have no complaints."

The idea of his lovers blood on his skin staining it a dark red colour was a turn on. His lover was hurt and he had been the cause of it. He'd done it with his own teeth.

He groaned softly again as he relaxed a little.

He was comfortable and sated.

"Goodnight, both of you."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:34 am

"Goodnight Master."
The boy muttered softly before curling up, he was going to enjoy his rest tonight knowing that he didn't have to go through the pain of being locked up.

"Goodnight."

Lycus replied, resting his head against Aleksandr's shoulder while Chester lay against his side.

Today had done a complete turn around, at least they had ended up better for it.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:39 am

Sleep took hold of the Lycan quickly.

His dreams that night centred around one person and many different activities that left his body sweaty and hard.

It was rare that Alek had wet dreams. Tonight, though, he was having a wet dream that trumped all others.

Dreams of a Lycan Lycus doing just what the Elf had teased him about.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:46 am

Elven sleep was a mysterious thing, they could go into a restful slumber or enter into a meditative trance during which they could lucid dream, reflect, or even communicate.

Though his body looked as though he was peacefully asleep Lycus' consciousness had abandoned his body for the time being, seeking out another who could provide the answers he needed.

As the hours passed the Elf found himself communicating to another who's wisdom far outweighed his own.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:48 am

Alek groaned and shifted in his sleep, rolling onto his back.

The thin sheets covering his hips did nothing to hide the obvious arousal his body was feeling as his dreams continued.

"Ly," he mumbled softly, eyes flickering under their lids as his body writhed a little.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:53 am

The Elf's eyes flickered open at the soft mumble of his name, pulled back from where he had been moments before.

It didn't matter any more, he knew what he needed to do next in order to make his goals a reality, it would take a little bit of time and a few items which would be hard to come by, luckily, the man which he had been speaking too offered it to him.

Tomorrow he could start his work in making what he needed to compete with any Lycan, even Aleksandr.

A small smile pulled at his lips as he looked over at his lover, the man was dreaming about him, a rather pleasant dream from the looks of it.

The man reached over and grasped the Lycan's arousal, stroking him slowly so he didn't wake.

"What am I doing to you?"
The Elf whispered softly in the man's ear, he wanted to know what Alek was seeing right now.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:57 am

Alek's lips parted in a gasp when the Elf began stroking him.

His body writhed a little more, hips rocking instinctively into the hand stroking him.

He whined out the Elf's name again in desperate breathless noise.

His dream felt so realistic. He was suspended, bound so he couldn't move at all as Lycus took him hard, teasing his body as he fucked him.

He grunted and his body writhed again.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:02 am

That noise, Aleksandr sounded so desperate, he loved it, it was a testament to how much the man wanted him.

Knowing that made him purr softly as his hand moved slightly faster, pumping him as his thumb ground against his swollen tip.

The Lycan was so beautiful like this, he wished he could delve into the man's dream and see it for himself, learn what it was that had him so worked up.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:06 am

The writing of his limbs slowly increased the closer and closer he got to his release in his dream.

So much stimulation in the dream was forcing him closer and closer to the edge as his lover teased him mercilessly.

He whimpered out pleads and curses between crying out the Elf's name.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:10 am

In all the time they had been together and shared a bed he had never seen anything like this from the Lycan during the night, normally it was just obscenely loud snoring and grunting as he lay flat on his back, unmovable.

Silently he wished this happened more often, it was far more entertaining than a bit of snoring.

His hand sped up as the Wolf writhed more beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:16 am

With a violent shudder and a loud cry, the Lycan came.

His eyes flickered as he looked up at the ceiling in a blurry daze.

"Holy fuck," he grunted softly, eyes slipping shut again. He felt good but damn he hated wet dreams. He'd have to clean up now.

What time was it? he wondered idly. Had he woken up a ridiculous time in the morning?
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:21 am

Lycus' hand slipped from the man's arousal as he came spectacularly, like he had never seen before.

"That was quite entertaining."

The Elf murmured, leaning over to press a kiss to the Lycan's sweat slicked forehead, wiping his hands clean on an unused part of the blanket.

Once he was done Lycus lay back down against his pillow, he knew he wouldn't be getting back to sleep after that, thankfully he had managed to get a decent rest even if he was in trance for the most of it.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:23 am

Alek groaned loudly when Lycus spoke.

Great, he had been awake to see that. He wouldn't be living this down, would he?

"Morning, Ly," he muttered softly.

"Don't suppose you have the time on you?"

Dont mention it and hopefully Lycus wouldn't bring it up again.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:28 am

"Quite a good morning by the looks of it."

The Elf replied with a chuckle as he glanced over at Aleksandr with a smirk.

There was no way he was going to escape this.

"You were having a dream about me, I'm flattered by the way, hence the hand I gave you with your...little issue."

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:30 am

"As good as any other morning."

Lycus was trying to back him into a corner. Joy.

"Thank you kindly for giving me a hand." The Lycan pushed himself up into a sitting position and reached out for his phone on the bedside table.

Six in the morning. Not too bad. It wasn't overly early.

"It's always good to know you're willing to help me if I have little issues."

He pushed himself to the edge of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:34 am

"Well when you're crying out my name like that in your sleep, it's hard to resist touching you, quite the ego boost actually.

Care to tell me what you were dreaming of? Obviously I know the basic outline of it but some details would be fun."

He replied, watching the man as he moved away, his smirk widening slightly.

"Oh by the way, something came up, and no I am not talking about you. Anyway I have something to take care of this afternoon so I want to take Chester into town earlier rather than later."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:38 am

"It's all a little blurry really. All I remember is the sex," he lied, sending the Elf a dry look.

Lycus wasn't going to be dropping this unless Alek put an end to it.

"All right. We can spend the afternoon with Mitera. Wake him up. I'm going for a shower."

He stood, eyes flickering down to the slumbering hybrid before he padded into the bathroom.

He was hot and sweaty and smeared with blood and semen. He wanted to clean himself off thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:43 am

"We all have to clean off."

He replied with a chuckle as he looked over the three of them, blood, sweat and semen, a lovely combination.

"Chester, time to get up."

He muttered softly, giving the boy a gentle shake, the hybrid could sleep through anything, even his Master crying out as he came.

"Go shower in the next room over then come back when you're dress okay?"

The boy got up and padded off groggily while Lycus waited for the water to turn on in his bathroom.

The Elf padded in slowly, his long chestnut hair filled with blood during his sleep as the wound continued to drip down his neck and chest.

"Enough space for me in there?"

He asked, looking over at his lover, dried blood clinging to his chest and stomach.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:47 am

Alek's eyes flickered back to Lycus.

"I don't know, can your ego fit in here?" he asked with a grin as he stepped under the hot spray of water.

"Get your ass in here. I wasn't conscious for the fun you had this morning so I'll get even by having my own fun."

He smirked as he beckoned the Elf closer.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:50 am

"I doubt it."

The Elf replied with a chuckle, his ego went under a rather large inflation this morning, it wouldn't be fitting in the mansion let alone the bathroom.

"Not conscious but enjoying yourself immensely."

Lycus smirked again and stepped into the shower, hissing softly as the hot water ran over the deep bite mark on his neck, he tilted his head slightly, showing off the mark to Aleksandr.

"Good job."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:52 am

"That'll be there for quite a while."

The Lycan grinned, hands planing on his hips. "I'm rather proud of that." Now if only he could find a way to make it scar, he'd be pleased.

"Now, down to business."

Alek stepped forwards, pressing his body against his lover's. He captured the man's lips in a bruising kiss before he dropped to his knees in front of him.

He lapped and kissed at his hip before running his tongue along the length of the Elf's member.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:56 am

Lycus wrapped his arms around his Lover's neck when he moved forward, kissing him back with equal passion, after last night he wanted to be as close to the Lycan as possible, even if they only had the morning together alone.

As soon as Alek was on his knee's the Elf had his hands in his hair, stroking his fingers through the short curls.

A soft groan sounded as his hip was kissed and licked before the man's attentions turned to his arousal.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:59 am

"Just a quickie, I'm afraid," he murmured before taking the man into his mouth, swallowing around him as he bobbed his head.

They needed to get cleaned up and head down to town.

They'd get more time to be together later in the evening.

Until then, though, a quickie in the shower would have to do.

His hand caressed the Elf's thigh and backside as his head bobbed, stroking against his entrance when his hand ventured close enough.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 3:02 am

"A quickie works just fine."

He replied with a moan as he felt Aleksandr swallow around him, this was more than he had expected when he came in the bathroom so he was more than happy.

Besides, they would more than make up for it tomorrow if everything went ahead as planned, he was rather looking forward to it.

The Elf moved his hips eagerly with Alek's touches, groaning as his backside was caressed and stroked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Akonito Estate
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next