Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Akonito Estate

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:07 pm

Chester muttered a soft thank you and sat down, taking the lamb kofta eagerly, dipping it in the sauce and placing it in his mouth with a purr, he too was hungry and the food looked too good to pass up.

"They will cause a scene, I have no doubt about that, but ultimately they are cowards, I doubt it will get physical and if it does I have no qualms about attacking them myself."

Once they were no longer his wives he had no duty by them, if they chose to disrespect him by going after his new lover he would show them no mercy.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:19 pm

"It's times like these that I realise how warped my sense of morality is," he mused softly, chewing on a bite of pork.

"We speak of attacking women as if we were going against a sparring partner. Others would think us disgusting for such a thing."

Alek shook his head. He felt no remorse for his warped morality. He felt no sadness or disgust for himself.

"Tomorrow I wish to spend the day with Mother and Chester. The day after I want to reminisce in solitude. I assume we'll be staying here for more than a few days?"

He assumed they'd be staying for at least a week.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:25 pm

"Women or not if someone have the audacity to attack my lover or slave under my own roof I will strike them down, I owe these women nothing, they have forgotten that."

They were entitled now, they felt as though everything that belonged to Lycus belonged to them, which was so far beyond wrong that it was humorous.

"We can stay for as long as you want, I have my own business to attend to so if you want time alone you are welcome to it and I'll keep Chester company."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:30 pm

Alek gave a nod of thanks and offered a smile as he inhaled another piece of pork.

He had almost finished the entire platter so far during their little chat. Alek didn't realise how much he ate so quickly. 

"And so approaches our entertainment for the night," he hummed, eyes flickering up to the large entrance. He could hear women walking down the long hall towards them.

"Make a good show of it, Lycus."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:44 pm

"Prepare yourselves."

He muttered in a final word of warning to the men on their side of him, his wives were something he avoided if he could.

The Elf sat back in his chair and had another large sip of red wine, silently wishing he had something stronger as a flock of women all burst into the room, chatting away but falling silent as their eyes landed on the two Lycan.

"Good Evening Eyllisa, Emilia, Nikola, Maisie, Cersei, Margaery, Lysa and Talisa."

He replied, nodding his head as they all moved in hesitantly, taking their seats, each of them keeping a chairs distance between themselves and the two Lycan men.

Each one of them was as beautiful as the last, gorgeous Elven women each of them high Elves with pointed ears, shorter than Lycus.

"Dearest husband, we were expecting a more...intimate dinner."

A dark haired woman spoke, her posture stiff, and her nose turned down to the men at their table.

"Is this not intimate Lysa? These are my guests Aleksandr and Chester."

He replied, gesturing to them both.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:47 pm

They were each beautiful women. Alek expected no less from Lycus. If they were not beautiful, he doubted that no matter what other good qualities they had, Lycus would marry them.

Alek gave a pleasant nod when he was introduced.

"It is a pleasure, my ladies, to meet the wives of Lycustheos. I am Aleksandr Trabukos."

He could be polite when he wanted to, granted that wasn't all that often.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:56 pm

"The pleasure is all ours."

Replied another woman, Cersei, with long blond hair and a sweet looking face, through her words held a bitter edge, it was easy to tell that she was lying.

Lycus' eldest wife Eyllisa stood up from behind her chair, her arms held over her chest.

"I remember him, that's the Aleksandr that escaped, your favourite little pet if memory serves, why is he at our table instead of clapped in irons?"

The male Elf raised and eyebrow as he looked over at her.

"I wasn't aware that is was 'our' table, I distinctly remember this being my table."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:00 pm

Alek's eyes slid shut as a little smile curved his lips.

Of course she would remember him. She had been jealous of him when he had been Lycus' bedslave.

He leaned back in his chair, a soft breathy chuckle sounding, barely loud enough for Lycus to hear if he strained.

The Lycan wanted to give a retort. Perhaps 'I'll be clapped in irons in a few short hours, being fucked like I used to. You remember that, don't you?' It would be rather amusing to see her reactions to that.

But he stayed silent, letting Lycus take control of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:13 pm

"I've been married to you for over three thousand years."

She replied sourly, they had been married for so long and yet the man still acted so distant toward her.

"So you like reminding me, constantly. That will no longer be an issue."

The women raised and eyebrow at him, giving the man a confused look.
"What do you mean by that?"

She asked, not grasping what he had just said.
"The last few months away in Italy has shown me what I truly want, and it isn't you."

Eyllisa's mouth dropped open as she looked at him, falling down onto her seat as she stared at Lycus is disbelief.

"You're leaving me? after all this time..."

"No." Lycus replied, shaking his head softly as his gaze turned over to all eight of them.

"I am leaving all of you."

No sooner had he finished speaking had they all gone silent for a moment, staring at him before the uproar began, a few of them broke down into loud sobs, others knocked over their chairs and screamed curses at the man.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:17 pm

"Now, Lycus, that is not entirely truthful," Alek scolded, leaning forwards as his eyes flickered open, gleaming in amusement.

He rested his chin on his hand, a wide grin curling his lips.

"You are leaving no-one. They are leaving you."

They were the ones leaving the Estate.

"I do so hate it when you give lovely ladies like this false information."

He was just rubbing salt into their wounds with his false niceties. Alek loved it and the sadistic gleam in his eyes proved that.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:22 pm

"That's right, I do apologize.

I'm not leaving you, all of you are leaving me, I want all of your belongings packed and out of my house within the next two days, I don't care where you go but you can not leave here and if you decide to damage or take any of my belongings when you leave I will set my wolves on you."

Lycus had a handful of hand picked Lycan who were loyal to him and would hunt these women down if he told them to.

"He has something to do with this!"

Eyllisa shouted, pointing an accusing at Aleksandr.

"Of course he does, daft woman. Aleksandr is my Lover, and Chester here is our Slave."

"How dare you! You have fallen so low Lycus, bedding such filth I could over look but leaving your wives for them? You've gone insane."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:28 pm

Alek raised his free hand in a mocking little wave when Ellyisa pointed at him.

A soft laugh sounded from the Lycan at being called filth. "You hear that, Chester? We are nothing but filth. Though, I suppose what we do with their husband could be considered very filthy indeed. Don't you agree?"

He spoke purposefully loud. Loud enough for them to hear him and fall deeper into their rage, but not loud enough for it to be considered an obvious attempt to piss them off. Alek knew the game of pissing people off without making it obvious rather well.

"If we are just filth, I suppose we should carry on being filth and doing our filthy things. Was it irons you suggested, Ellyisa? We could do a lot tonight with iron restraints. How does that sound to you, Lycus? Shall we bring irons into the bedroom tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:38 pm

Lycus only chuckled as the woman yelled at him and Aleksandr riled her up further, this really was amusing.

"You disgusting creature, I should have had you killed the first time I caught you in bed with Lycus!"

She screeched, picking up her wine glass and tossing it at the Lycan's head.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:41 pm

"Ellyisa, dearest, I was in his bed before you married him."

Granted Lycus married her only a few short months after Lycus took him to bed for the first time, it stands that Alek was there first.

He caught the glass before it collided with his face and set it down next to his own, the easy grin still on his face.

"I'm sorry, Lycus, I didn't hear you over her screams. What was your answer to the use of irons tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:54 pm

"I'm all for it, I'd like to see you and Chester both chained up beautifully for me in my bed, I don't think we will get much sleeping done tonight."

He replied with a chuckle as two of his now ex-wives ran from the room in tears.

"My father will hear about this Lycus and you'll regret this."

She promised, her hands trembling in rage.

"And what will he do? Hmm? It is unwise to threaten me Eyllisa."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:58 pm

"It'll be like old times."

His lips quirked upwards. "What are you planning for us, Lycus? Chaining the two of us up like offerings for you... Do you plan to ravage us well into the morning hours?"

Oh, this was fun. Two down. How many more could he send from the room.

"Oh, dinner has arrived."

The Lycan perked up. How awkward could he make sitting eating dinner with him for Lycus' ex-wives? well, the remaining ex-wives.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:06 pm

"I think I'll turn you into offerings, in poses that make me want to devour you both until none of us can move. Perhaps I'll have you pleasuring Chester while I help myself to your body, or switch your roles, I haven't decided as of yet."

He replied with a gentle shrug, he had time to figure all of this out.

Chester was slightly unnerved by all the yelling and throwing that he gently scooted closer to Lycus until their chairs were touching one another.

The Elf smile softly.
"Come Chester, on my lap."

He patted his legs as the food was served and started to feed the boy from his plate, cutting it up and placing it in his mouth as his lips pressed against his neck.

"Don't ignore me Lycus!"
The woman shouted at which point he rolled his eyes slightly and looked up at her.

"Frankly I wish I could but I find your voice taxing."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:12 pm

Alek's amused smile curled into a full-blown grin.

He liked the sound of that. "Don't tire me out too much, Lycus. I do have a meeting with Mother tomorrow. I'd hate to fall asleep on her in the middle of conversation."

The Lycan smiled when Chester seated himself on his lover's lap and was fed little morsels of food between being lavished with affection.

"If I had been treated like that as your Slave, perhaps I would have been better behaved."

The Lycna's gaze turned to Ellyisa as she yelled at Lycus. What a loud voice she had.

"I find it good manners to only scream at the dinner table when you're bent over it. As you aren't bent over it, I'd ask you to calm yourself and enjoy your meal."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:36 pm

"Perhaps if you had behaved better I would've treated you like this."

He replied with a chuckle as he nipped Chester's neck gently, the boy in his lap purred as he lay back against the man's chest, chewing what he was offered eagerly. 

Eyllisa looked appalled as Aleksandr spoke to her, her gaze flicking to Lycus, expecting him to defend her, which he of course didn't.

"You have no right to ask me anything mutt, you're nothing but filthy home-wrecking whore who belongs back in the cells not at this table."

Lycus' sharp eyes turned up at the woman, staring her down.
"The way I see it, since he is my lover and you are nothing, he has a higher standing than you do, even in Elven society so if you speak to him like that again, I will remove your tongue."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:41 pm

"I guess I missed my chance to be treated like that."

He gave an easy half shrug. He didn't mind. Being treated like that would have been nice but he was content living without it.

"I have every right to ask anyone I want anything I want. Your foul behaviour stems from the wish to believe that I spurred Lycus' decision rather than your less than appealing attitude to anyone you deem below you. You are embarrassed and, instead of sitting down quietly and accepting that you are no longer his, are making a scene and taking your anger, frustration and embarrassment out on me."

He gave a pleasant smile.

"Please sit down and enjoy your meal."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:45 pm

"Missed your chance? Hardly, if you wanted to sit in my lap and be hand fed I would not be opposed to it."

He replied with a chuckle, he'd prefer that happened in bed, he'd have the man laying up against him as he fed him small morsels of food whilst enjoying other certain activities.

"I wouldn't want to sit and eat at a table with the likes of you."

She replied with a sneer, before turning around and leaving the dining room, slamming the door shut behind her.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm

Alek laughed at the notion.

"Perhaps another time. We can indulge in the future."

The Lycan watched the Elven woman storm from the room. "That's three."

His gaze turned to the women that had chosen to stay. He bowed his head in apology. "I'm sorry for the ruckus that scene caused. I hope it didn't disrupt your dinner any."

Alek cut a piece of pork from his plate and held it out for Chester. Lycus had been feeding the boy what was on his plate. He was sure Chester would appreciate something a little more meaty.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:56 pm

Chester took the pork eagerly, chewing on it with a purr as he licked his lips, as much as he had been enjoying being fed by Lycus he wished his Elven Master ate meat.

"Go on, hop on his lap."

Lycus instructed, letting Chester down and giving him a gentle pat on the backside.

The boy made his way over, leaning in to give Aleksandr a peck on the cheek.

"I know none of you hold no true feelings for me, you were forced into these marriages as I was and I refuse to live like that any longer."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:01 am

Alek turned his head and gave the boy a chaste kiss before patting his thigh, gesturing for the boy to take a seat.

The Lycan gave a soft hum of amusement.

Falling in love had made the Elf soft.

A little smile curved his lips as he cut off another piece of pork for the boy. "Ah," he scolded, pulling the morsel back as Chester leaned forwards for it.

He leaned forwards to take Chester in a deep kiss, his hand stroking down the boy's back before pulling back gently and offering the pork again.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:05 am

Lycus wouldn't deny that but neither would he admit it, falling in love had changed him, he didn't want to spend his days wandering through these halls alone.

Chester jumped up onto Aleksandr lap, opening his mouth as he was offered more food but instead purred against the man's lips, kissing him back eagerly.

When the pork was offered a second time he leaned forward and caught it between his teeth before Aleksandr pulled it away again.

Chester looked up at him and laughed softly as he chewed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Akonito Estate
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next