Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Akonito Estate

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:14 am

He groaned softly as her teeth nipped his abused flesh sharply.

"Óchi."

He shook his head, brown hair splaying out around him with the little movement.

"Sas léo óti eíste paráxeni," he chuckled.

Ana was strange. There was no denying it.

I'm telling you that you're strange
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:19 am

"Éna tétoio méso agóri , légontas óti mia tétoia sklirí prágmata ."

Ana pouted softly down at him, crossing her arms over her chest trying to fain being hurt by his words.

"Mípos i schési sas simaínei óti tha prépei na érchontai na episkefthoún perissótera ?"

She asked, hoping desperately the answer was yet, she wanted to spend as much time with Theo as she could.

Does your relationship with Lycus mean you'll be coming to visit more?
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:23 am

"Tha mou émathe na po tin alítheia, Mitéra. Eímai móno metá apó tis didaskalíes sas."

He writhed a little in her lap, drawing her attention back to his body. He liked the feeling of her fingers dancing across his skin.

"Nai , sígoura."

He'd definitely be coming around here more now.

"Tin epómeni forá thélo na féro tin oikogéneiá mou. Oi gioi mou. Ta engónia. Diséngona. Thélo óla aftá na sas gnorísoume ."

Yes, definitely

Next time I want to bring my family. My sons. Grand children. Great grandchildren. I want them all to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:27 am

Ana looked down at him dully, of course he would use something like that against her.

The woman'e eye lit up when he said he would be visiting more, she looked forward to it, she wanted to see him more than once every three thousand years.

"Échete diséngona ?"

She beamed happily, her fingers dancing over his back and shoulders, at least one of her sons had lived a full life, he had gone out into the world, raised children of his own and started his own family, she couldn't be happier.

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:32 am

He nodded with a smile.

"I kóri neóteros gios mou eíche dýo mikrá agória. Cinaed kai Loúka. Eínai arketá tous charaktíres. Émeinan edó gia éna sýntomo chronikó diástima," he murmured softly, his words fading into low purrs as her fingers stroked over his skin again.

"Állos gios mou ascholeítai me éna polý kalá - na-kánoume Malkavian. I adelfí tou eíche móno to dikó tis koutávi. Ta koutávia eínai kalliérgeia méchri ólo to oikogeneiakó déntro mou aftí ti stigmí."

My youngest son's daughter had two little boys. Cinaed and Luka. They're quite the characters. They stayed here for a short time.

My other son is engaged to a very well-to-do Malkavian. His sister has just had her own pup. Pups are cropping up all over my family tree at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:38 am

She listened intently as her hands stroked over his back, caressing the muscular skin under her finger tips, this was just like old times.

"Tha íthela polý na gnoríso mia méra , den eícha poté megáli diséngona . Eínai tóso o̱aío na vlépeis óti eíchate mia oikogéneia apó ti dikí sas, enó í̱sastan ekeí éxo.

Prosefchíthika tóso polý, pou tha vrei tin eftychía."

I'd love to meet them one day, I've never had great great grandchildren . It's so nice to see that you had a family of your own while you were out there.

I prayed so much that you would find happiness.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:42 am

He smiled, nuzzling into the blankets beneath him.

"Vríka tin eftychía, mitéra. Stis pio apíthano anthrópous," he chuckled softly. In two loud mouth red head kids. In his old Master. In a little Canadian boy.

His body was slowly relaxing as he inhaled the scent of her that clung to the blankets and revelled in the feeling of her gentle fingers stroking against his back.

He was so happy that he could finally come back here and see her again.

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:46 am

"Den échete idéa póso charoúmenos eímai pou sas akoúo na léte óti ."

Her hands stroked through his hair as he sprawled out over her bed, nestling into it.

The Gods had been good to them and had bless Aleksandr, knowing he had this life quelled any worry and doubt she had inside of her.

Instead replace with the joy that he had known happiness for a long while and now his children and their children were married and happy with families of their own.

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:52 am

Loud purrs sounded from deep in his chest.

He was content to lie here like this for the rest of the day doing nothing but revelling in her gentle touches and soft words.

Alek really had missed his mother. She was the one person that could keep him calm and contented with just a few murmured words and gentle strokes of her fingers.

But soon Chester would arrive and as much as he would love to lie here doing nothing, he had to do something today.

"S 'agapó."

He had never said that enough to her. He didn't tell her how much he loved her often enough when he had been living here. Now he wanted to make sure she knew that he loved her.

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:04 pm

"S 'agapo."

She replied, leaning down and kissing him on the neck gently as her hands stroked through his hair, twirling the loose ringlets around her fingers.

Knowing he was out in the world, the only pup she had that she couldn't care for had always upset her, having him close now was the biggest gift she could possibly ask for.

She hoped, if she asked Lycus she could have some way to communicate to him when he left again, to be able to send him letters or call him would be amazing.

When there was a knocking on her door her arms tightened around the man a little more as she embraced him, as she did every time she thought they had come to drag him off again, old habits die hard.

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:04 pm

It felt so good to hear those words again.

A little grin curled his lips when the knock on the door came and Mother held him tighter.

It was natural for her to think that he was being dragged away. Perhaps to Lycus' bedroom. That was the usual reason he had been dragged away in the past.

"Come in," he called out.

He didn't know whether Mother spoke English or not. He spoke Greek with her because it was like old times. He knew for a fact that any servants in the Estate spoke English so he could call out in this language and be understood.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:12 pm

Lycus himself pushed open the door, smiling softly as he looked over at the two of them, Aleksandr thrown over her lap, his ass bright red.

Chester was by his side, his eyes downcast and cheeks blazing the same colour as Alek's backside as he was ushered in.

"Signed, sealed and delivered."

The Elf said with a chuckle, pushing the boy forward with a firm smack on the backside.

"Have fun, I'll see you at dinner."

He replied, glancing over at his Lover before closing the door behind him, he had no intention of intruding on their time together.

"Who is dis cutie?"
The woman spoke, her words holding a thick Grecian accent making somewhat difficult for someone who was not familiar with it to understand her words.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:18 pm

"Thank you, Lycus." He grinned at the Elf, silver eyes almost glowing. "I do hope you didn't give him too much food in return for a few kisses and gropes. I denied him breakfast for a reason. If you're playing good Master, he'll get lax and I'll have to train him all over again."

He knew Ly would have given him something. He just didn't know what or how much.

"We plan to have lots of fun." His silver eyes flashed as a wide grin curled his lips. "See you at dinner."

Alek smiled at his mother. So she did know English. "He is... He is to us what I used to be to Lycustheos, Mother. He is our bedroom Slave."

His eyes cut to Chester. "Why are you standing? Do you think you have the right to stand in our presence? On your knees, legs spread."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:26 pm

"When do I ever play good Master?"
The Elf replied with a chuckle.

"He got from my no more than he got from you, less even, but I made him work for it."

The added with a contented groan as he stretched his arms over his head and headed off, Chester had been pleasuring Lycus ever since Aleksandr left and in return was only allow the smallest sliver of ham.

Chester sunk to his knees immediately, spreading his legs apart as he kept his eyes on the floor, remaining seen but not heard.

"From being a Slave to owning them, that's amusing."
She replied with a soft laugh as she watched the boy, she could smell him from here, the lingering scents of Aleksandr and Lycus coating his body like a heavy veil.

"Is small for a boy his age."
She mused, the boy was in his late teens or early twenties but he looked much younger.

"Is the runt of the litter."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:31 pm

"I have owned many Slaves, Mother."

His eyes trailed over Chester. "That position doesn't do you justice, Chester. Back to us, show us your pretty little ass."

Alek nodded in response to the woman's observations. "I suspect so, too. Though he can take an impressive amount for a runt."

He wriggled in the woman's lap again. He wanted to feel her fingers stroking him again. It was relaxing. "He impressed both me and Lycus when he auditioned for us."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:36 pm

"Greedy boy."

She cooed affectionately as Aleksandr wiggled in her lap, her hands returning to stroking over his back and shoulder, tracing muscles and drawing idle patterns.

Chester turned around, displaying his stuffed backside as he bent over, his small rosy ass peeking out behind bright pink lace.

"For him to impress both of you in such a way, he much have some talent."

She mused, her eyes trailing over the boy.

"He auditioned for you?"
She asked, slightly perplexed by that notion.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:41 pm

He chuckled softly. "I'll always ask for your attention, Mother."

After so long without it, he wanted as much of it as he could get, even if that meant whimpering and whining for it until he got it.

The Lycan began purring softly when she began tracing patterns on his back again.

"His talent is phenomenal. He took Lycus' favourite whip without shedding tears." Alek struggled with that on occasion. Lycus was far too friendly with that whip.

"Many people auditioned to become our Slave, Mother. Thousands."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:44 pm

"I remember that whip well, I've cleaned your back up more times then I can count."

She replied, it was a nasty piece of Elven handy work, she was not fond of it.

"Stronger than he looks."

Her eyes moved away from Chester and back to her son.
"How funny, that people should choose servitude when given a choice."
She really couldn't talk in that respect, she had chosen this life for herself as well.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:49 pm

"Much stronger."

His eyes flickered to Chester. "Stronger than me in some aspects."

Despite his occasional bad mood and desire to set Chester up to fail, he did admire the boy for his strengths.

"We give him food, shelter and protection and in return he services us with his body. He is quite talented with that. If you wish to play with him or see what he can do, you may."

It was a (apparently not very well) hidden desire to see his Mother in a sexual way - whether at his hands or someone else's. Seeing her use his Slave would definitely suffice for his desire to see her sexually.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:59 pm

"It is a fair enough trade I suppose and there are worst people out there to serve than you, my pup."

She replied, her hands smoothing over his back tenderly before running through his hair.

Ana laughed softly when he suggested using the boy, Aleksandr wanted to see her in a certain light, one she had known about for quite some time yet never acted upon.

"Chester, come here Arnâki."

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:02 pm

"I am kind with my sadism."

He could very easily leave the boy after Sessions. Not take him through after care when he needed it.

There was so much that he could do that he didn't.

Alek smirked. "Kai étsi o Lýkos antleí to mikró arní sti sfagí," he crooned, moving off the woman's lap to sit next to her, eyes turning down to Chester.

He was interested in what exactly she wanted Chester to do to her.

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:11 pm

"You know what it is like to serve, I know you would be a good Master."

She replied, stroking a hand throw the front of his hair, despite any cruelty she knew he would balance that with tenderness.

Ana laughed softly as Aleksandr spoke, true words, but she would not be slaughtering this lamb, she simply wanted a small taste.

The boy got up and padded over, kneeling down in front of her, his cheek darkening as her soft hands stroked over them.

"He is not my type, but still, very cute all dressed up in pink."

Her gaze fell to the cage, he seemed firmly locked in place.

"Have you been with many women Chester?"
She asked as his cheeks grew darker.

"No Mistress, never."
He replied in a small voice.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:14 pm

"The pink is a nice touch, yes? I picked it out myself." Specifically to go with the lovely cage currently trapping the boy.

He was pleased with how the cage and underwear looked together.

Alek cocked his head to the side with a soft hum.

"Learn something new every day." He hadn't know that he hadn't been with a woman before.

"Then you are in for a treat, Chester. Mother is the finest Grecian woman you could ask for."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:26 pm

"A lovely touch, I can see him all dressed up in lace."

She replied, her hand stroking down his neck then over his small pale chest before gripping his chin and gently coaxing his mouth open.

"Tongue out."
She instructed, at which point he complied, poking his tongue out.

"Small tongue, small hands, the most useful part of him to me is locked up."

It had been quite a while since she had any warming her bed and with Aleksandr's suggestions now she was considering it.

"Still, if he is talented..."

The woman uncrossed her legs, lifting her long skirt slightly, not enough to expose herself but enough to give Chester room to crawl under, which he did, nestling between her thighs and lapping at her, pulling a small gasped moan from the woman.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:32 pm

"That is for his disobedience this morning. I do not hold his key."

Not that he would unlock the boy anyway. He was quite content keeping the boy caged until Lycus decided it was time to let him out.

"Though I do not suggest it, Mother. He is large and you are old. I fear he may be too much for you." A cheeky grin lit up the younger Lycan's face.

His eyes flit from her skirts up to her face as she gave a gasp. He was less than pleased with her not exposing herself but he could deal with just hearing her gasps and watching her expression twist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Akonito Estate
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next