Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Looking to RP: Ask here~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyssum

Lyssum

Looking to RP: Ask here~ Empty
PostSubject: Looking to RP: Ask here~   Looking to RP: Ask here~ EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 7:27 am

Heya guys, it has been brought to our attention that some people don't get to roleplay as much as they would like due to having no one to roleplay with, not good! This is why this thread was created~

Asking

To ask of people to rp in your thread you need to do the following:

-Click on Reply

-In the reply you simply need to ask for someone to join the thread with you.
This means you need to include the link to your thread, and maybe some other details if needed such as how many people you would like to join or if any important information is needed to be known before hand.

-Post reply.

Joining
How to tell someone you are joining their thread.

-Read those available and look at the linked thread beforehand

-Click the Quote button of the one you want to rp with
This will reply directly to that post so everyone knows you are replying to them.

-Simply say something along the lines of 'I'll join you!'

-Post the reply

-Go to the linked thread and roleplay~

Once you have found someone

Once you have found someone please edit your original asking post and place a strike line through all of the text. This will show it is no longer needed without deleting it. If we delete it then we may have replied and quotes in the thread that may not make sense.

To place a strike through the text you should highlight the everything written and click the strike though button next to the Bold, Italic and Underline button.

It should look like this:

Code:
[strike]Looking for someone to roleplay with me here: (link to thread). Please note that it is before the last live event meaning.... (more information). Would love at least 2 people to join <3[/strike]

and will turn out like:

Looking for someone to roleplay with me here: (link to thread). Please note that it is before the last live event meaning.... (more information). Would love at least 2 people to join <3

We hope this will help you all~
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Xanti

Bonnie Xanti

PostSubject: Re: Looking to RP: Ask here~   Looking to RP: Ask here~ EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:00 am

Well I'm down to be someone's RP partner c:
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: Looking to RP: Ask here~   Looking to RP: Ask here~ EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:26 am

I have a bunch of characters that I'd like to RP with Bonnie. Specifically I would like to RP Bonnie with my OC Tayce, since they're both necromancers.

If you could start I thread I will reply to it. ^u^
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Looking to RP: Ask here~   Looking to RP: Ask here~ EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 8:59 am

always happy to RP, just drop me a message with a starting point Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to RP: Ask here~   Looking to RP: Ask here~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking to RP: Ask here~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: General-
Jump to: