Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Condiment Evasion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

Condiment Evasion Empty
PostSubject: Condiment Evasion   Condiment Evasion EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:26 pm

The boy had wandered freely down the hallway and after getting fairly lost amongst all the rooms and corridors be managed to wind up in the kitchen.

Aleksandr had let him free to have some time on his own, as such he saw no harm in staying here for a little while and making himself something to eat.

Chester stood precariously on a chair which he had dragged over to the pantry.

Some cruel person had put the peanut butter on the very top shelf and he was unable to reach it.

The Hybrid got up on his tippy toes and just barely managed to grasp onto it, yelping as he fell back and landed on his backside with a thud.

Back to top Go down
Tayce Gatinet

Tayce Gatinet

Condiment Evasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Condiment Evasion   Condiment Evasion EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:44 pm

Tayce was still getting used to the mansion, browsing the hallways to get acquainted with her new home.

She was passing the kitchen just as she hard a large bang come from inside. Her eyes widen and she entered the room to see what had happened.

On the floor was a blond, small looking boy with stunning blue eyes. He must have fallen over. There was a chair next to him and the cupboards were open.

Tayce was too shy to say anything to him, but she didn't leave because she wanted to make sure that he was okay and didn't need any help before she went.

Her cheeks flushed red. She hated interacting with people, and this poor guy was probably really embarrassed, which made everything awkward.

But when it came to social interaction, awkward was practically Tayce's middle name.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

Condiment Evasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Condiment Evasion   Condiment Evasion EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:50 pm

"Ow.."

The boy muttered as he pushed himself back onto his feet, his hand reaching back to rub his backside softly, that had hurt almost as much as one of Aleksandr's spankings.

When he turned around and saw the woman staring at him his cheeks went bright red as he clutched the jar of peanut butter to his chest.

"I.. uh..."

He looked down at the ground, his feet shuffling nervously.

"I couldn't reach and...I fell.."
He explained, trying to make the whole situation less embarrassing and failing.
Back to top Go down
Tayce Gatinet

Tayce Gatinet

Condiment Evasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Condiment Evasion   Condiment Evasion EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:57 pm

The boy was really meek and timid, and Tayce felt a lot less threatened because of that. In fact he looked like the kind of guy that would get picked on a lot.

He didn't appear to be very strong or confident.

Without being able to control it a large grin spread across Tayce's face. She quickly moved her hand try and cover her mouth as she started giggling at his response.

His explanation was just about as obvious as she could have imagined, and for some reason the whole situation struck her as funny now that she knew the boy wasn't actually hurt.

"E'm s-sorry" She chortled as she tried to contain her fit of giggles, her hand still covering her mouth.

Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

Condiment Evasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Condiment Evasion   Condiment Evasion EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:10 pm

Chester's eyes cast to the ground as she started to laugh, the blush on his cheeks darkening considerably as he turned the jar over in his hands.

He didn't know what to do, it was a rarity that he ever spoke to a woman and he didn't know what to he was meant to do with himself.

"I'm not normally so clumsy."

He muttered meekly, his large bright eyes looking up at her through the veil of blond locks.
Back to top Go down
Tayce Gatinet

Tayce Gatinet

Condiment Evasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Condiment Evasion   Condiment Evasion EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:15 pm

Tayce desperately tried to get a hold of herself, literally swallowing back the laughs that tried to escape her. She didn't know why this situation struck her as so funny.

She took a few deep breaths.

"No, no sorry. E'm sorry." She said again after regaining some composure.

"You are okay, oui?" She asked, trying to show some sympathy. She realized she was probably coming off as a real bitch and she didn't like that at all.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

Condiment Evasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Condiment Evasion   Condiment Evasion EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:38 pm

"I'm fine, really, I've had worse."

He replied, a small smile gracing his lips, he could handle a little bump on his backside, as long as he didn't leave a bruise, Lycus and Aleksandr might get annoyed if he constantly injured himself.

The boy brushed the hair out of his face as the blushing on his cheeks calmed slightly.

He moved timidly toward the bench to make his food, after wandering around he really was hungry.

The collar around his neck jingled as he moved, the two small locks that kept the leather firmly against his neck clinking together.
Back to top Go down
Tayce Gatinet

Tayce Gatinet

Condiment Evasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Condiment Evasion   Condiment Evasion EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:32 pm

Tayce noticed the collar around Chester's neck, but only thought of it as a simple fashion decision. She was very innocent when it came to anything to do with sex or sexuality.

The girl knew about animating the dead and summoning creatures from hell, but when it came to the art of pleasure she was clueless. She knew how babies were made and that was it.

Without knowing it, moving into this coven she'd entered a whole new world of sex and pleasure. Though it was happening all around her she had no idea.

Just like she'd have never guessed that this cute little boy in front of her was into the BDSM scene.

"Well I jus' wanted to make sure you were not hurt." She said. She knew it was probably rude to not introduce herself, but she wasn't one for making friends and social interaction.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

Condiment Evasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Condiment Evasion   Condiment Evasion EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:26 pm

"Oh..no, I'm not hurt."

He replied with a small smile, he wasn't use to people actually wondering if he was hurt or not, it was rather strange hearing it from someone.

"Thanks for being concerned though..."

He replied with a bright blush over his cheeks he felt so awkward talking to a woman, standing there hugging a jar of peanut butter while he shuffled his feet.
Back to top Go down
Tayce Gatinet

Tayce Gatinet

Condiment Evasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Condiment Evasion   Condiment Evasion EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:33 pm

Tayce raised her brow. Even though Chester wasn't hurt physically, he was acting odd. It was as if he'd never spoken to a girl before.

In fact Chester looked more uncomfortable with social interaction then Tayce was. This was something she was not used to at all.

"étrange garçon." She muttered, assuming that Chester didn't know how to speak French. She had a bad habit of mumbling things in her mother language that she didn't want others to understand. She liked saying things about people right in front of them and they not know what she was talking about.

"Odd boy."
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

Condiment Evasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Condiment Evasion   Condiment Evasion EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:39 pm

His brows furrowed as she spoke, but they quickly smoothed out, he knew Aleksandr didn't like him making such expressions.

Chester didn't think he was odd, he was normal enough wasn't he? Plus this lady didn't even know him.

"Bien...Je pense que vous êtes bizarre."

He muttered back, the boy was fluent in French and knew exactly what she was saying about him.

His bright gaze flicked up to her before he moved back to the pantry to get the bread he had forgotten, placing them both out on the counter.

Tayce Gatinet

Condiment Evasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Condiment Evasion   Condiment Evasion EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:56 pm

It took Tayce a moment to comprehend what was just said. She tried to process it as English and it didn't make sense. When she played it back in her mind and realized that, yes, he had just spoken French, she just about thought she could die.

Her eyes widened and her face got beat red. That with her blue hair made her look like a Mataró flag.

"oh putain." She squeaked, balling up her fists.

"Désolé I. .. Je ne savais pas que vous pouviez parler français et ... Je ne voulais pas une infraction. Je suis bizarre tu as raison .... merde ..." She tried to back track.

"C'est juste vous continuez à me regarder comme si j'étais bizarre ... mais je suis bizarre, donc je suis désolé ..." The girl had began to word vomit and now it wasn't stopping. When she got nervous she was either totally silent or would talk herself right into another corner.

As much as she tried to tell herself she didn't care about the way other people felt, she never wanted to be a bully or hurt someone's feelings. That would make her just as bad as all those kids at the group home, and she wanted to be as different from them as possible.

"Je devrais arrêter de parler et juste ... aller maintenant ..." She said, her voice getting softer with every word. Her eyes shifted down the hallway, ready to make a quick escape.

"oh damn"

"Sorry I... I didn't realize you could speak french and... I didn't mean any offence. I am odd you're right....shit..."

"It's just you keep looking at me as if I'm weird... but I am weird so I'm sorry..."

"I should probably stop talking and just... go now..."
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

Condiment Evasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Condiment Evasion   Condiment Evasion EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:05 am

Chester bit the inside of his lip as she spoke, the only reason she didn't mean it was because he knew what she was saying so now she felt bad.

"Ça ne fait rien."

He was use to people saying all sorts of things about him, he was use to getting strange looks from people.

No doubt if someone saw him being affectionate with either Lycus or Aleksandr they would thing something perverted, he didn't look physically 19 and no one seemed to notice he was more than two hundred years old.

"Vous n'avez pas à aller si vous ne voulez pas, je ne suis pas offensé."

It would take more than being called 'odd' to upset him, those he was closest to called him a slut so words really couldn't hurt him.

You don't have to go if you don't want to, I'm not offended.
Back to top Go down
Tayce Gatinet

Tayce Gatinet

Condiment Evasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Condiment Evasion   Condiment Evasion EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:12 am

Tayce ran her hand down the front of her face, bumping her glasses and smudging them a little. She took them off and let out a breath onto the lens, using her shirt to get rid of the smudge.

She felt no better then the people who would harass her back at the group home. She may not have said anything too bad, and he could say he wasn't offended, but Tayce wasn't sure if she could trust that.

She put her glasses back on, but didn't look directly at Chester anymore.

"Pourtant je devrais ... Je devrais probablement aller ...." She muttered, inching back towards the exit.

"Still I should... I should probably go...."
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

Condiment Evasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Condiment Evasion   Condiment Evasion EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:18 am

"Oh bien alors ... bye."

He muttered, glancing back over to her before he went about making his sandwich, making friends here was going to be harder than he first thought.

Perhaps he should have played dumb and let her say things about him in French, pretending he didn't speak the language.

No..that wasn't going to work, he'd just have to keep looking around in his free time to find someone who would hang out with him, if that didn't work he would just go back to his room and curl up with Aleksandr or Lycus, who ever was still there.

Tayce Gatinet

Condiment Evasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Condiment Evasion   Condiment Evasion EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:30 am

"Adieu" The girl mumbled before quickly exiting the room and making her way briskly down the hall.

Once she got about 30 feet away she let out a breath of relief.

She hated social interaction. She was terrible at it and awkward and just wasn't the type of person to ever go anywhere in social relationships.

What left her feeling icky was that she was the one that was a jerk in that situation. First she'd laughed at the blond boy and then she called him weird.

"Ouah Tayce, vraiment mature de vous." She grumbled under her breath.

She wanted to find Pandora again. That girl was the only creature that could cheer her up when she was feeling low.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

Condiment Evasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Condiment Evasion   Condiment Evasion EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:26 pm

The boy sighed softly as the woman left the room, his quest for friends here wasn't going to well at the moment.

Still, he wasn't one to give up so easily, someone around here would be able to look through his awkward nature, surely.

Chester finished making his sandwich and heading out into the garden, sitting amongst the flowers picking at his meal contently, his bright eyes looking over the grounds that were now his home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Condiment Evasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Condiment Evasion   Condiment Evasion Empty

Back to top Go down

Condiment Evasion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Kitchen-
Jump to: