Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The new pet.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

The new pet. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new pet.   The new pet. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:08 am

"Seriously Achi what is wrong? Don't lie to me, that's my game not yours."

He could always tell when she was lying to him and he knew something was wrong, something that was seriously weighing on her.

"You've always been able to talk to me before now, you know me, no matter what you say I can't judge you."

She knew almost everything that he had done, both in Heaven and Hell, the havoc he caused, the lives he took to quell his own misery, he couldn't judge her because he had more faults that decent traits.

He reached a hand up and stroked it gently over her face, caressing a cheek.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: The new pet.   The new pet. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:11 am

Her eyes slid shut as his fingers stroked over her cheek.

Fingers so rough and firm and covered in bloodshed. Yet they were so gentle as they stroked over her skin.

"It's nothing that you need concern yourself with, Belial."

Just the silly feelings of a woman in a hopeless one-sided love.

He didn't need to concern himself with her troubles and feelings.

With a soft sigh the woman began stroking her fingers through his dark hair.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The new pet.   The new pet. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:19 am

His dark purple eyes flashed as he looked up at her.

"You're lying to me."

He replied as her hand stroked through his dark hair, in an instant he was laying on top of her, gently pushing her back against the grass as his body pushed against her.

"Tell me."

He muttered as he leaned down his nose brushing against hers, his appearance changing, slowly beginning to look like his old past self, the one she had grown to know intimately when they had first learned how to take on human form.

His dark locks lengthened veiling the two of them in a sea of black, swirling among her snow white strands, it's length rivaling her own, his purple gaze changing to a brilliant platinum.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: The new pet.   The new pet. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:34 am

"I'm not-" A soft grunt sounded when she was knocked to the ground under the Fallen.

The grunt was one of surprise rather than having the wind knocked out of her. She hadn't been expecting him to pin her down like that.

The differences between him now and the appearance he had often taken when they were younger were slight. His eyes, his hair, his skin. He had been paler, is eyes were a stark contrast to her golden ones; a beautiful dark silver. Not grey but sparkling silver.

She had seen a glimpse of this Belial when she had first found him. He had been scared and had threatened to lash out at the sight of an Angel before he had realised it was her.

But this was the first time she had been able to look at him closely. Look over details she had memorised time and time again in the past.

The sudden appearance of this Belial - her Belial - almost drew tears from the woman. She had missed him. She had missed him so much.

But instead of breaking down in tears or hugging him like she truly wanted to, she firmly reminded herself of Zakhar and turned her head to the side, staring off at the mansion through the curtain of black hair surrounding her.

"You don't have to worry about it, Belial."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The new pet.   The new pet. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:21 pm

His face was more masculine in this form, he had a strong jawline, broad shoulders and lips that could melt hearts, there was a reason so many had followed him into rebellion, it was hard for anyone to resist his charms, everything about him was so tempting.

"Of course I do, I love you and that is reason enough for me to worry when you're being so withdrawn."

He stroked a porcelain hand down her neck, moving her head so that she was facing him before leaning down and kissing her softly.

Belial wasn't about to let her slip away from him without an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: The new pet.   The new pet. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:19 pm

The expression - an odd mixture of pain and happiness - returned then.

That was cruel. Telling her he loved her when he was mated with someone else. Earth worked differently from Heaven. She had seen that and the results of it time and time again.

His warm lips pressed against hers and she jarred, hand flying up to his chest.

She was caught in a battle then. To push him away or pull him closer.

She reminded herself of Zakhar again. But then again... How terrible would it be for her to be selfish for once in her life?

Achi couldn't believe she even thought that.

She pushed Belial away, looking away from him, completely ashamed of what she had just thought. She had wanted to be selfish at the cost of somebody else's happiness. That... How could she ever think of that?

Perhaps she was more affected by Belial and his temptations than she had believed she was.

"What about Zakhar?" she hissed softly. He couldn't do this. Not while he had Zakhar. Life down here was different than in Heaven. People just couldnt go around fucking whoever they wanted down here like they could in Heaven. Earth lived by monogamous relationships.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The new pet.   The new pet. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:34 pm

Belial was almost stunned speechless when she pushed him away, he looked over at the woman, never in all their years had she ever rejected him like that, never, a substantial thing considering how long the two of them had been around.

His lips pursed when she spoke, his brows growing closer together.
"Is this what this is about, Zakhar? Is he why you have been avoiding me recently?
Achi..."

His voice contained a mixture of confusion and slight scolding tone to it.

"You of all people should know better than this, I love you Achi, I have always loved you ALWAYS, since the very beginning of this world."

He replied, moving closer to her.
"I love Zakhar too, but then, there are others you love besides me isn't there."
He added, she knew who he was referring to.

"I don't see why anything has to change between us because of Zakhar, he is the one that encouraged me to come find you after all."

The Fallen sat down, his black locks flowing freely over his torso.
"Jealousy is a sin you know."
Belial added as a small tease, Achi wasn't as virtuous as most people believed.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: The new pet.   The new pet. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:42 pm

Her eyes flickered away.

Why did he have to make her argument seem so pathetic?

It was a strong argument but he had shot it down like it was nothing. It was everything she believed in.

"Things are different here on Earth, Belial," she retorted when he commented on her love life. Gabriel, Jegudiel and Uriel were the three she had a really close bond of love with. But they had never approached the amount of love she had for Belial. She doubted they ever could.

"You can't just go around proclaiming your love to every one. Earth is ruled by monogamy." At least... it had been when she had last seen it. Things had changed but she only knew of the past world.

She sat up, turning her back on him and pulling her knees up to her chest.

"I'm not a perfect Angel. This just serves to prove that point."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The new pet.   The new pet. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:49 pm

"You know me better than that, I don't just proclaim my love to anyone, you know that."

He replied, she made it sound like he was in love with everyone in sight, that wasn't the case at all.

A loud snort came from the Fallen as he looked at her, utterly amused.
"Do you want to know what Zakhar is probably doing right now?"

He asked, looking over at her, a small smile curling at the corner of his mouth.
"He is probably fucking Coilean into oblivion.
The world is different now Achi, sexuality is a much more fluid thing and Zakhar knows that we are not monogamous, far from it actually.

There are some things neither of us can fulfill in each other, hence why we have others.

That doesn't devalue or sully our love at all, it means it is going to last because there is no room for distrust.
Did you think just because I took him as my mate that I no longer cared for you as I have... forever?

Silly girl."

He teased, laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: The new pet.   The new pet. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:59 pm

Zakhar. Asher. Coilean. Herself. That was four. Four people he said he loved.

She bit her lip. No... No she didn't. She didn't want to know what Zakhar was doing right now. She liked him, but she was jealous of him.

This was a stupid human emotion. She hated feeling it.

Her eyes widened dramatically and a hot flush spread over her cheeks. Zakhar was... he was laying with someone else? How...? Belial was just accepting that?

"Sex does not equate to love, Belial. You can have sex with a hundred people and not love any of them."

She buried her face in her knees, shoulders tensing up a little.

So what if that is what she had thought? What did it matter?
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The new pet.   The new pet. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:07 pm

"I know it doesn't, I also know that there are others in this world that Zakhar loves and I can accept that because it doesn't matter to me.

How could anyone ask me to stop loving you, we've been together for so long and being apart has been difficult."

He muttered, they would be separated again sooner or later, it was a hard truth to bare.

"If you want me to say that I'll leave Zakhar and we can be together monogamously then you are going to be disappointed Achi.
I don't want to hurt you, ever, and I do love you, utterly and completely but my heart is not a monopoly given to only one..."
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: The new pet.   The new pet. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:17 pm

She sighed softly, shoulders slumping.

Why was it that when he spoke, she believed him?

It was okay to love more than one person. More than okay. It was... it was widely accepted here. Monogamy wasn't what ruled all. It was okay.

Belial had a tongue of the sharpest silver.

Her body tensed up again, a dark aura swathing her. "You are putting words in my mouth, Belial." Words exactly the opposite of what her intentions had been.

Did she want him to let go of Zakhar and come to her? No! Of course not. She had been trying to slide out of their lives so he let go of her and stayed with Zakhar monogamously.

"We have never been monogamous, Brother. Even when we were trying for a child we had never been monogamous. Monogamy is not ingrained in Angels." It never had been. She had been with any number of Angels while with Belial and he had done the same.

Monogamy was very much a human idea, useless to her. She was only making a deal of the notion because she was on Earth and she had been trying to respect Earthen ideals; like monogamy.

"I don't want to hoard you to myself. That had never been my intention, Brother. For you to accuse me of it..." She could feel the tears welling. Did Belial think so little of her that she would want to tear him away from the man he loved?

She felt insulted.

"I love you, Brother and I want for you to be happy." Her voice was softer than it had been; trying to hide the tears filling her eyes and clogging her throat.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The new pet.   The new pet. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:52 pm

"Why do you think that I am so confused by your actions, Achi we've always been together and with other people without any issue and now you're suddenly acting strange towards me because we are on Earth?"

Belial shook his head soft and sighed, this was all just one big misunderstanding.

"I have never been monogamous, even living on Earth I have always been as we were back home.

You can still love me and I can still love you, nothing has to change between us, not a single thing."

A cheeky little grin appeared on his lips as he gazed at the woman.

"Perhaps you, Zakhar and myself can get intimate together once the pests leave."

He suggested with a chuckle, he would have a lot of fun with that.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: The new pet.   The new pet. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:22 pm

"There's a phrase I learnt before I came to Earth," she muttered softly, raising a hand to rub at her cheek. Her tears hadn't fallen but they were still brimming. She was trying her hardest to not cry. It had been... It had been a very long time since she had cried in front of Belial. She didn't want to start again now.

"When in Rome do as the Roman's do and when elsewhere do there as you see done," she quoted softly.

"We're on Earth, trying to fit in with Earthen species. On Earth, monogamy is what rules relationships. Earthen species get angry with each other for sleeping with more than their one partner; loving more than one person. I want to fit in here, Brother. I don't want to be ostracised for acting differently. I've been trying my hardest to learn what I can of Earth customs. I've been reading what I can, watching people. I've been doing so much to try and fit in and from what I have seen, fitting in and being like other Earthen people includes monogamous relationships." What she had seen had been very biased against polyamorous relationships. She had seen a very biased world and was trying to fit in with the 'main crowd' rather than the small groups that she would fit in with better.

The more she talked the more calm she got. The tears filling her eyes filtered away. her soft voice slowly got more confident.

Her body tensed up a little and red filled her cheeks with a vengeance.

"I haven't been with more than one person since Uriel..." Not to say that she was entire opposed to the idea, but it had been thousands and thousands of years since she last laid with two people at the same time.

Belial and Uriel together a few years before Belial's Fall. Before that it had been a fairly common occurrence; generally with Belial and one or two more Angels.

It had been a long time and she felt she would be somewhat awkward in that situation again.

She gave a little sigh and turned a little so she could gaze at the Fallen's bright silver eyes. "I just want to fit in," she uttered in a lost little voice. She wanted to be able to walk down the streets and have people think she had lived on Earth her entire life. She wanted to make friends and be able to go out with them and have fun. She was so worried that if she wasnt the perfect person that people wanted in a woman that she wouldn't be able to do that.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The new pet.   The new pet. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:47 pm

"I know how that feels, wanting to fit in with them, believe me I have tried and I am a much better liar than you are.

Trying to fit in with human society is a fruitless battle, they are flawed primitive animals ."

He replied with a sigh, he sympathized with wanting to be normal but being like them went against his own morals, the very few he had.

"If you want to be like them then you know I will support you, I support anything you want to do but they are so divided, which majorities will you be like?

They go against what you stand for, what we've done together, homosexuals can't be married to one another, religions fight each others, genders are not equal and violence against the innocent is astonishingly high.

I'd rather be hated and feared for who I am and what I believe in then be loved and accepted for something I'm not."
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: The new pet.   The new pet. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:54 pm

Who would she be like?

She didn't know. She hadn't seen much of the world. her knowledge was that of an infants. She knew nothing of the world but had to do something to get friends. She couldn't be alone now she had the chance to have friends. She'd been alone far too much while she was guarding Eden.

"I-I don't know, Belial," she muttered softly and slowly, hesitantly, scooted towards him. She curled against his side, looking down at the ground.

"I want to fit in," she repeated softly.

She wanted a good group of friends that would accept her and spend time with her. She didn't have that know. All she had had was Belial and in her attempts to be like humans she had drifted away from him.

She cuddled closed to him and sighed. "I didn't think being on Earth would be so difficult."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The new pet.   The new pet. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:01 pm

"You think being on Earth is difficult, try living in Hell."
He joked with a chuckle, wrapping his arms around her shoulders and holding her tight in against his chest as his hand stroked through her hair.

"I know you do, and I want you to know what it is like to have friends down here, to truly belong.

However perhaps I am not the best person to help you with that."

Belial had some friends, but they were few, he personally preferred it that way, a few close friends he could rely on opposed to many who would stab him in the back at a moments notice.

"How about I introduce you to a few people, people who would be more than willing to be a companion to you and accept you no matter how you want to act?"

He asked, leaning down and kissing her on the forehead.

"Don't try to be like a human, you're not one, you're something far better and you shouldn't have to change for anybody, those who wouldn't accept you as you are, aren't worth knowing."

The Fallen muttered with a gentle smile.

Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: The new pet.   The new pet. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:10 pm

"I did," she countered with a little grin.

She had spent well over a century living in Hell for her Power training. It had been a long century for both of them. They had missed each other a lot in that time while they were doing their own training for their ranks and wings.

"Hell was easier than here. Everyone in Hell... I didn't have to try and make friends because friends weren't an option. It was easier than this."

Her hands gripped his shirt. "You are better than anyone to help me, Brother." Belial had been through exactly the same situation as she was going through. "You've already showed me so much and you said you would show me more."

Perhaps she had been wrong to try and fit in with humans like she had been doing. Belial knew what she was going through and he had done the same. He had experience and he was doing well for himself. He could guide her better than anyone.

"I'd like that," she muttered softly, eyes sliding shut as his lips pressed to her skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new pet.   The new pet. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The new pet.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Garden :: Back Garden-
Jump to: