Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] The history of flags

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luca Romano

Luca Romano

[O] The history of flags  Empty
PostSubject: [O] The history of flags    [O] The history of flags  EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:35 am

Eventually growing bored of the room of which Luca had found himself apparently situated for his stay, the Vampire had decided to go for a wander around the coven. Finding himself drawn to what appeared to be the library… He’d always had a fondness for language and words, though preferably the written word. Written words (of any language) were easier to read and understand than the spoken, and books were generally more trustworthy than people of any species. He often took solace in the comfort of a good book, they kept him sane.

Browsing idly through books, he happened upon what must have been either a history or geography section of some sort. He flipped through a few boring books before finding one on the history of flags, about what they had stood for and how that had changed over time. It was always interesting to read about humans and their wars, and how much such frivolous things meant to them. It intrigued him how people would die for such short-lived countries, politics and regimes. If his time living had thought him anything, it was that peace (of both the mind and of nations) was fleeting while change and war (both internal and external) were ever present…
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: [O] The history of flags    [O] The history of flags  EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:30 am

Alexander Was trying to find a quiet place to centre himself. even with some of the coven gone the silent echos in the halls was painful for him.
he had finally tried the library for solitude and came across a new scent, and then the new body of a vampire.
sighing to himself at still not being able to find a quiet place he decided to greet the obvious newcomer.

"hello there".
Back to top Go down
Luca Romano

Luca Romano

PostSubject: Re: [O] The history of flags    [O] The history of flags  EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:10 am

Looking up from the book in mild interest, Luca sniffed cautiously at the man in front of him to make sure that he wasn’t a mutt. While he didn’t smell strongly of mutts, he did a little. Though the younger Vampire guessed that had something to do with living under the same roof as mongrels for an extended amount of time… Deeming the other okay to talk to, he decided to reply.

“Ciao.”
He replied in a seemingly bored manner, trying not to let emotion color his words in the slightest.
He’d learned from gaining Aeker’s dislike that it probably wasn’t a smart idea to do so.
There were other things in the man’s scent though as well, tiny hints of something else that Luca didn’t recognize. He did however, figure it the cause for the other’s odd eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: [O] The history of flags    [O] The history of flags  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:34 pm

Alexander smirked slightly, the younger vampire looked as if he was just trying to keep out of the way.
"hmm, new here im guessing, and by the smell" he took a deep breath through his nose
"the Wolfs got to you first"

Alexanders tollerance for lycans had grown alot since they began stayin there, a few he even considered friends.
He walked over to the chair nearest the small fire and sat down, waiting for a responce.
Back to top Go down
Luca Romano

Luca Romano

PostSubject: Re: [O] The history of flags    [O] The history of flags  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:54 pm

Luca scoffed unable to help himself.
“Tsch! I wouldn’t so much as refrain from glaring at a fleabag if it came within ten feet of me… He snarled.
“And si, I am new here. Though the pureblood that greeted me did smell like he’d… been in recent contact with one…”
Mutts were vile creatures, and Luca would sooner burn than associate with them.

Folding the page that he’d been on and closing the book, he held it to him as he gave the other his full attention.
“I apologize if you’re a fan of them, though I myself am not.”

At least in this instance he was much more composed, trying consciously to pick up on and correct his social pho pas. It was near painful to fake any amount of sincerity on the subject, but the Italian guessed that he’d just have to grin and bear it. Metaphorically speaking of course…
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: [O] The history of flags    [O] The history of flags  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:10 pm

Alexander Laughed at the young vampire and his little outburst of disgust.
"I hold no real love for the wolves, they take the women, take the men. but one must remember that not all chose to be what they are today. and some aren't...as bad as others."

that last statement was followed by a mental scolding.

Alexander took a quick glance at the book then went deeper into the library and returned with a larger book and handed it too him.
"if that interests you try this one, it has that and also more....direct detail"
Alexander had been in the Coven here for over a year and had read about 89% of the vast library.
Back to top Go down
Luca Romano

Luca Romano

PostSubject: Re: [O] The history of flags    [O] The history of flags  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:35 pm

Gracing the other with a small and rare, genuine smile as he took the book from the other, it disappeared just as quickly as it had come into being.
"Mutts take more than just people, they take those that we have come to care for." The younger stated dully.
"But grazie for the book, I take it that you enjoy reading as well...?" He asked.

Luca could very well get used to the library, and perhaps the man in front of him as well. For some reason the Italian did not find him suspicious, nor did remain tense around the man... Which was really a wonder in itself. It'd been a fair while since he'd dropped his wall of ice and distrust even a little, given that the last time he had it had resulted in an angry Spanish priest chasing him out of Madrid.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: [O] The history of flags    [O] The history of flags  EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:46 pm

(sorry i havent posted, GF went back into hospital so im running round like a headless chicken atm)
Back to top Go down
Luca Romano

Luca Romano

PostSubject: Re: [O] The history of flags    [O] The history of flags  EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:45 pm

((It's fine, that's understandable.))
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: [O] The history of flags    [O] The history of flags  EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:31 pm

Alexander smiled back at the young vampire before nodding somberly at his statement.
"indeed they do. but in due rights i believe even wolves should have the right to be happy" he resigned. thoughts flitting back to the now pregnant vampire who slipped through his grasp because he was too slow.

he snapped back to reality as he was asked the question and his face lit up once more.
"enjoy is an understatement" he chuckled "i have read most of this ibrary and many other books, mysteries,history, fiction, fact you name it." Alexander did enjoy reading but lately he had been more focussed on research to a problem that he was very close to solving.
Back to top Go down
Luca Romano

Luca Romano

PostSubject: Re: [O] The history of flags    [O] The history of flags  EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 7:47 pm

Perhaps, just as long as it’s not anywhere near me.” Replied the younger.
The words that the older Vampire had spoken seemed all too familiar, and not just in the condemning of his hatred. But the politeness with which they were phrased reminded him of someone that he’d once known…
Sounds like fun, nothing like a good book after all…

((Ugh, sorry for the super late reply! Things have bat-shit crazy insane lately…!))
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: [O] The history of flags    [O] The history of flags  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:55 pm

Alexander nodded again, his arms now crossed in contimplation. "everyone is entitled to their view" he stated. views can change but he saw alot of what he used to be in this young vampire and hoped to help him away from the darkness that he had endured.

"indeed, unless writing one counts as more fun...or is it just egotistical?" he joked.
a few of his published book under the alias of DR.K.Akiko about anicent histories and lore.

(NP ive been helping my GF and friend move house so i know what you mean xD)
Back to top Go down
Luca Romano

Luca Romano

PostSubject: Re: [O] The history of flags    [O] The history of flags  EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:27 pm

Luca smirked.
"Not egotistical at all..." He replied.
"I used to do a bit of it myself during my years in Spain, before-....... Well... Let's just say, before certain things became too hard to write down."
His smirk faded, his eyes displaying a certain hollowness that was left behind as he recalled the memory of his maker burning and the unpleasant events that had followed.
"You know, you're a lot like someone I knew a long time ago..."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: [O] The history of flags    [O] The history of flags  EmptyThu May 02, 2013 7:18 pm

Alexander smiled and went to sit in a large chair before continuing the conversartion.
"really? anything published?" he asked genuinely. it was always nice to meet another author.
certain things... a reason he only eer wrote about the past and about things NOT attached to him.
" I understand completely, but who do i remind you of? ive been around a while. i may have past you on my travels." he replied.
he was old and had traveled well.

(oh god Alexander is old!!)
Back to top Go down
Luca Romano

Luca Romano

PostSubject: Re: [O] The history of flags    [O] The history of flags  EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:23 pm

“Not since I stopped using my birth name, which would’ve been around the time I was turned. Unlike my brother I never believed in leaving ‘The legacy of a great immortal’, as he put it. Arrogant beast… The younger said, the last part mumbled.
It was unlikely that Alexander would’ve passed Adrianus in his travels, the Roman having been a solitary being who seemed to shun contact with other Vampires.
“He went by the name of Adrianus when I met him, he burned in 1903. I never asked for his real name…”
A half-truth really, while Luca had never asked, Adrianus had told him once.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: [O] The history of flags    [O] The history of flags  EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:23 pm

Alexander Pondered the name for a moment and the year.
"......nope never heard of him im sorry to say" he finally answered.

Alexander didnt spend much time in one place when he was younger, force of habit really.
"you had a brother?" he asked intregued. "why was he arrogant?"

he had heard many a person be called things and most were just through personal opinion.

(ugh sorry bout losing this, been job hunting etc)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] The history of flags    [O] The history of flags  Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] The history of flags
Page 1 of 1