Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Pristine

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Edward Plantagenet

Pristine     - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pristine    Pristine     - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:58 am

"I did some work for gangs."

It had been his best option. There had been people after him, and working for gangs was the easiest way to get protection. And he heard information through the grapevine as well.

"And they told me about the Coven here. Gave me a few names. It seemed like a safe place so I came along, and I heard..."

He stopped, moving a fraction of an inch closer.

"I heard you were here."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Pristine    Pristine     - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:03 pm

They were almost chest to chest now, that he had to tilt his head a little more to look up at his brothers face.

He was a tiny bit shorter then Ignicio, so it did not bother him. Besides, he was used to his own height.

Upon further inspection, now carefully looking over the details of the other vampire's face, he took note of each line that graced the skin. He looked worn and tired, and most defiantly older. It was probably his experiences that added the extra ages? How old was he, physically?

He gave the hand another small squeeze, the corners of his lips quirking.

"So you came here on the off chance knowing someone was called Richard, who may of been me?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Pristine    Pristine     - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:36 am

He chuckled, the noise a little hollow. "The list had the surnames and ages on, too. And it just kind of... fit."

He squeezed the hand back, eyes flickering over the boy's face in return. Richard had aged since he knew him, but not much had changed in is face. His jaw was a little squarer, eyes a little smaller, but all in all, much the same boyish face as before he had been taken away.

He knew that he himself had changed a lot. Sometimes he didn't even recognise himself.

Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Pristine    Pristine     - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:46 am

Richard's brows furrowed.

Not only their first names, but surnames and ages of the whole coven?

Did Giacinto knew of this?

"Do they still have all that information?"

He wanted to relax, enjoy the feeling of his brother hand around his. While it was not the same as all those years ago, them being more calloused and firm in grip, it was still familiar. But he could not enjoy it, knowing gangs had information. And maybe more? He had heard from overhearing conversations that some members were from gangs, so maybe it was them leaking information?

Or maybe Giacinto knew, or one of the other elders, and he was fretting over nothing. He knew he was the type to fret over the smallest thing.
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Pristine    Pristine     - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:39 pm

"No." he replied simply, a small smile creasing his face.

He had killed all of them before he had left. He hadn't wanted traces of him getting back to rival gangs who might have chased after him, and he certainly wasn't about to lead dangerous people like that to his brother.

Everything was destroyed, and he wasn't about to let his brother know just how many people he had killed.

Richard could work that out for himself.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Pristine    Pristine     - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:27 am

"That's good." Richard sighed in relief, relaxing a little.

It was nice seeing his brother smile, no matter how small it was. It reminded them of when they were younger, when he was naive and innocent to the world. although, a voice in the back of his mind told him that smile is not as warm as he perceives it. But he ignored it - good or not, it was his brother and he should just appreciate him being a live right now.

Christ, his brother was standing here. Alive and well... Depending as whether you saw vampire as living creature or not.

He returned a brighter smile, one that rarely graced his face.

And then a little guilt filled him, as he remembered how he first treated him.

"I'm sorry I was not all that.... welcoming, when you first got here."
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Pristine    Pristine     - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:21 am

"It's fine. I would probably have reacted the same way."

Perhaps that was a slight lie. He had been obsessed with finding his brother. It had been the only thing that had kept him going. Even if he hadn't known Richard was alive, he probably would have convinced himself that a complete stranger was his brother. Or pretended someone was, at least.

He had idolised Richard so much in his head that he would have believed Richard was capable of escaping anything.

Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Pristine    Pristine     - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:51 am

Richard looked down at their joined hands, a little unsure on what to say.

They had so much to catch up on. He wanted to learn all the experiences his brother has gone through - good or bad. But at the same time, he did not want to pry. He already had the basic information. Besides, maybe he would learn over time?

But curiosity still bit at him.

He chewed at his lip, looking up at his brother through his eyelashes. He mulled over a little over the next thing he was going to say for a moment before reminding himself that this was his brother.

"Do you know where you are sleeping?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Pristine    Pristine     - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:06 am

His tongue darted out over his lips as he studied his brother's face carefully. He had obsessed over his brother, found out everything he could about him, he had fantasised over and over about meeting him but never in his life had he imagined that he would be this...

Hypnotic.

His breath caught in his throat at the question, mind immediately drifting somewhere that a brother's mind should not be... But he snapped out of it, giving a shaky smile.

"No, I don't, actually."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Pristine    Pristine     - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:10 am

Richard looked up at his brother curiously, head tilting to the side slightly. That was not quiet the answer he was expecting.

"Then where have you been sleeping?"

Had he been going back to the city, or just finding random spots in the mansion? Again, he felt a little guilty. He could at least of helped him find one, brother or not, and even if it was not his 'job'.

again, he returned the smile - genuine but small.
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Pristine    Pristine     - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:24 am

"I set up here for a few nights."

He gestured towards the windowseat where there was a blanket and a small bag of food.

It had seemed like the perfect place. It reminded him of his childhood in the palace. He was happy there. It brought back memories, and just gave him that little push knowing that he would find his brother soon.

Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Pristine    Pristine     - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:40 am

"Ah, I see."

Blue eyes glanced around the room. As nice as it was, it was not exactly comfortable.

He voiced this opinion, looking back up at his brother with slight concern.

Hesitating again, his mind went back to the offer he was going to give to the older male. He had to reassure himself; it was his brother, just a bit older and worn from life, no matter his previous doubt.

He squeezed his brother's hand's again.

"Well, if you want, I can offer my room? I mean, we did use to share every now and then when we were younger... I can get another bed, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pristine    Pristine     - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pristine
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Ballroom-
Jump to: