Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

!! - A Letter - !!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

!! - A Letter - !! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: !! - A Letter - !!   !! - A Letter - !! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:19 pm

"I am a hybrid, Belial. Trust me, I know."

Fae loathed hybrids. The only reason she had been allowed to live was because they had sent a Faerie instead of a Fae on her one thousandth celebration. She had been damned lucky that day.

"We're sending pups and their mothers to Greece. They'll have to stay there until the Fae leave. The children are all part of mine. They won't be killed." She wouldn't let any of her family be killed. Not by Fae.

The woman sighed softly again.

"I've seen them less than amused. That's more than enough for me."

She didn't want to see them like that again.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: !! - A Letter - !!   !! - A Letter - !! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:27 pm

"This little facade could work but if they find out that people are hiding relationships or that you've shipped pups away, they are going to be furious.

There is no room for error with the Fae, keep everyone in line but it has to look natural.

Tony I am telling you now that I will act out, it's what they expect of me and those two will be more than happy to use me to sate their sadistic natures."

If the Fallen started behaving they would know automatically that something wasn't right and that they were hiding something.

"All mixed couples need to seperate for now, that means removing all signs of affection from themselves and their rooms.

No jewellery, no photos, scents will have to be removed from clothes and beds, it's not enough to just stay away from each other, we have to remove all evidence.

The dungen has to close down and the cottage will need to be repurposed for now, if they go in there seeing an empty cot and Zeke by himself they will know."

If there was one thing Belial knew it was how to lie, and tricking the Fae had to be flawless.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: !! - A Letter - !!   !! - A Letter - !! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:42 pm

"If you even think about starting a relationship with anyone but Achinoam while they're here, I will gather every fucking exorcist I know and tear you to shreds." There was no joking in her tone. "There'll be no going back to Hell; we will annihilate you."

Belial could act out - even she would be scared if he didn't - but he wouldn't dare put any of her coven in harms way. If he did, he'd have the fury of one very pissed off Vampire raging at him. A very pissed off Vampire with a lot of friends in high places that she wasn't afraid to call.

The woman nodded. "We had already decided that. The next few days will be dedicated to saying goodbye. We'll be moving mixed race couples into different rooms so they separate completely."

She sighed softly.

"I'll tell Zeke to take his bed in the mansion again; move Aodh out so he isn't tempted by Aeker. Poor bastards just got engaged..."

This was going to be difficult for all of them.

"I'm going to move Coilean and Zakhar into the same room. If nothing else, they can help each other through it."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: !! - A Letter - !!   !! - A Letter - !! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:50 pm

"You really think I'd do something so stupid whent he Fae are involved?
I want to be able to have Zakhar, Asher and Coilean back, I'm going to act out but nothing serious enough to get anyone killed."

He replied sternly, his eyes narrowing, there was no way he would do anything foolish when so many people's happiness was on the line.

"All these changes will have to begin at daybreak tomorrow, that letter doesn't say when they are coming, first thing we do is get anyone who can move around during the day moving belongings and beds, I will personally take Moe, Alexis and the pups to Greece, we can't risk putting them on planes, I can get them there instantly.

Then as soon as night falls we get the Vampires organised and put into their new rooms, there is no time for prolonged good byes."
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: !! - A Letter - !!   !! - A Letter - !! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:57 pm

"We will give them their goodbyes," she replied with narrowed eyes.

"We'll be taking our goodbyes with our own. It would be unfair for them to not have their goodbyes."

She could be heartless at times, but to tell lovers to separate and not allow them time to say goodbye was something even she wouldn't be able to do. It'd be a painful process without them being forced apart without that chance.

"Take them as soon as Alexis is packed tomorrow evening. Lycus, it would be appreciated if you tell your villa ahead of time of the circumstances of the women's arrival."

The woman slumped in her chair and ran her hands through her hair. "I hope they don't stay long; for everyone's sake."

She stood. "Lycus, you'll have to move Alek's belongings from your room immediately. I'll intercept him when he returns and explain the situation if the Fae have already arrived. If they haven't, we'll allow you your goodbyes. Belial, go release your Slaves. I have a human to release."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: !! - A Letter - !!   !! - A Letter - !! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:05 pm

"Of course they can say good bye, I wasn't implying that we just tear them apart, we just can't give them days to do it, by tomorrow evening everything has to be ready, the Fae don't usually allow much time after their letters before arriving, at best we might have two days."

He replied, this was going to be a very testing situation, no one wanted this to happen and so many of them were going to be effected.

Lycus nodded solemnly at the woman's words, there was a strong chance he wouldn't be able to have his goodbye, after relying on the Lycan so much the last week all affection would be cut off completely.

Both men rose to their feet, both facing the difficult task of seperating from the ones they loved.

Lycus truly would be alone throughout this, he had no family or friends in the Coven to turn too.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: !! - A Letter - !!   !! - A Letter - !! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:10 pm

Her lips pressed together and she gave a soft sigh.

She picked up the letter, fingers stroking over the vampire skin before she tossed it, envelope and all, into the blazing fireplace.

"I hate them more than I hate you," she sighed softly, eyes flickering to Belial. Her tone didn't have the usual acidic hatred. It was soft; dull.

"Meeting adjourned. When all is done tomorrow, we'll meet here once more."

She wasn't looking forwards to the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !! - A Letter - !!   !! - A Letter - !! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

!! - A Letter - !!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Chosen Regent Meeting Room-
Jump to: