Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Prepare the Calf for the Slaughter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Prepare the Calf for the Slaughter - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare the Calf for the Slaughter   Prepare the Calf for the Slaughter - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:24 am

A soft purr thrummed in the woman's chest as she pressed her backside back against his wandering hands.

Her lips continued to move against his own in a passionate dance that would steal both of their breaths away. She wanted to steal his breath away. Take it and claim it as her own.

The only part of him she could claim at the current time.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

Prepare the Calf for the Slaughter - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare the Calf for the Slaughter   Prepare the Calf for the Slaughter - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 2:29 pm

Razzle gives the woman's soft flesh a deep squeeze as they share caresses of the lips and then rubs deeply once again to sooth the tender area. His heart throbs deeply, yet calmly in his chest as they share this moment, absorb one another in some of the most intimate of ways.

Once again he pulls his lips reluctantly away from her's and looks up at the vampire with large, somewhat trusting eyes.

"...I wish you could free me so my restrictions wouldn't get in the way of moments like this... If these moments are something you desire as much as I do," he speaks in a whisper.
Back to top Go down

Prepare the Calf for the Slaughter
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4