Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Incredible Vanishing Man

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smiles

Smiles

The Incredible Vanishing Man Empty
PostSubject: The Incredible Vanishing Man   The Incredible Vanishing Man EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 5:50 am

"I have brought you here to discuss these recent events," Smiley speaks to the long mirror before him, reflecting a room full of lethal weaponry. He isn't smiling for he isn't amused. He is annoyed.

"It has come to my attention that you think you can just surface whenever you please. You think you can feel for someone when you and I both know you are not capable of returning any sort of passion. It is at my expense that this circus of fucking continues and I am not... Pleased." he hisses out the last word, his reflection holding a twisted look of disgust on his milk-white face.

"I have things to do to save your sorry hide and you want to waste my precious time on some soft slab of meat? I cannot risk another second. I can feel you rotting this body from the inside out. You filth fills my blood, turns it black like tar in our veins," he scowls and turns away from the mirror, pacing a moment before resting his hands on a table, his posture hunched as if deep in thought.

But then slowly, the corners of his mouth turn up into a sickeningly devilish smile.

"If you can't learn to control yourself rotting man... Then I'll make you lose control," he drums his fingers against the table, "The next time you crave flesh I will fill that woman with our seed and create another little monster who will feed on the innocent in our absence."

Smiley pauses... There is silence.

"...No..."

Smiley throws his head up, grinning and lifts his arms into the air triumphantly, "Now you protest!" he laughs out loudly in giddy delight and continues until there are little tears in his eyes, like little beads of glass. Once he calms down from his laughing fit Smiley leans against the mirror and looks at his reflection, still grinning evilly.

"That is your punishment. Until you learn to control your cravings for flesh the threat of fatherhood will loom over you," he looks down leisurely at his nails, still grinning, "And the last I remember it's hard for a corpse to raise a child~"
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Vanishing Man   The Incredible Vanishing Man EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:27 am

Even though Tyler had disappeared and Moe was taking care of her twin pups, Jenevieve had not stopped her training. She had taken a keen liking to blades.

She had just about entered the artillery room to fetch a sword when she heard a familiar voice.

Even though it was unladylike like to eavesdrop, Jenevieve knew it would also be rude to interrupt a conversation. Further more he sounded upset. Very upset. The man's voice was loud and he did not sound pleased in the least bit.

Knowing it was none of her business, Jenevieve was about to turn and walk away when she heard something that made her stop dead in her tracks.

"and you want to waste my precious time on some soft slab of meat? I cannot risk another second. I can feel you rotting this body from the inside out. You filth fills my blood, turns it black like tar in our veins"

She paused, waiting to hear the other respond to that.

But there wasn't a response.

"The next time you crave flesh I will fill that woman with our seed and create another little monster who will feed on the innocent in our absence."

Jenevieve's eyes widened and she felt like her breath had been taken away. He was talking about her... and he was talking to himself.

The young vampire swallowed, feeling like her chest was tightening up and making it harder for her to breath.

As his insane laughter filled the air, there was a pain, like a stabbing sort of stinging that struck her heart. It made her ache, but only for a moment.

Red eyes flashed anger, and the pain numbed over to reveal an enraged woman in it's place.

She burst open the door to the artillery room, and just as she had suspected there was no one there save for Smiley.

Words didn't come to her, not yet. But it was clear from the look on her face, the sheer anger and betrayal that was there, that she had heard him.
Back to top Go down
Smiles

Smiles

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Vanishing Man   The Incredible Vanishing Man EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:45 am

He didn't have to look up to know who it was, he had smelled that familiar scent as she stood outside those doors to the room. His head still pressed to the mirror a small, agonized moan escaped his lips, but it didn't come from him. Smiley grinned at this expression of dismay and dragged his hand down against the glass-coated wall before him.

"You see that? She heard the deal as well~" Smiley turns to look back at the small, infuriated woman in the doorway and for a split second there is a look of excruciating sorrow on his face... No, not his face. With that expression there it doesn't look like Smiley, it looks like another man, a dying man. But the greedy smile curls up once more, restoring with it the man who controlled this slab of flesh.

"I really must applaud you Angel," he says casually, stepping away from the mirror, closer to her, "I'm impressed you could captivate him so easily. It's been many years since I've felt this kind of torment from him. Do you think it was your cunt? Do you think it encased not only his genitals, but his heart as well?"

"No..." he wails, pain in his tone, his face growing that expression of hurt again, his skin looking paler, cheeks slightly sunken.

With a quick twitch of his head it's gone, "Look at how you're killing him!" he laughs out and turns his back to her, "Look at what you're causing you vile little angel! Go run off and play with that toy I bought you. Let him die at my pace~"
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Vanishing Man   The Incredible Vanishing Man EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:04 am

Jenevieve's heart thudded in her chest, loud enough that it resounded in her ears. She couldn't remember the last time she had felt so upset, so betrayed. Her hands clenched together, eyes brimming with an intense emotion.

She held her ground as he moved closer to her.

She saw the mix of emotions that Smiley displayed. It was clear to her that he was more insane then she ever could have imagined. There were two people inside of that body, one far more dominant than the other.

Who was the man she had thought she knew?

And why did she care so much?

"How dare you speak to me like that?" She hissed, his vulgarity towards her just making her even more infuriated.

If it weren't for the obvious side to him that didn't want to hurt her... that actually maybe cared for her... she would have attacked him all ready.

Especially with his back turned to her like that.
Back to top Go down
Smiles

Smiles

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Vanishing Man   The Incredible Vanishing Man EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:17 am

"It doesn't matter what I say to you," he hisses out, turning around swiftly to sear his eyes against her's, "He doesn't need your distraction any longer! I left you with that refillable bloodsack so go to it and stop moving him away from our goal!" He remembers how his original plan was to stay in her good graces, but with her overhearing his conversation he wouldn't be able to carry out that plan any longer. He would have to bare his fiery tongue.

"Don't find us any longer! Go crawl away like you did before and bury some other bastard between your legs!" He lets out a pained grunt and clutches his head, backing up against one of the tables, the knives rattling behind him.

"Don't listen! Don't do it! Don't leav-"

"ENOUGH!" He yells out, smacking his hand against the table so it makes an audible clap. In a split second he pulls a long knife off the table and pierces it through his hand and into the wood on the other side. Blood oozes out, blood darker then red, blood turning black.

"...Blood worsening everyday," he mumbles under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Vanishing Man   The Incredible Vanishing Man EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:26 am

Jenevieve bit her bottom lip, her brow twitching. It took everything she had to not lash out at him and claw his throat out. She had killed men who had never treated her this coldly before. She could see it though, the internal struggle he was going through.

She didn't know what to do, and her face twisted into a shocked frown when she saw the thick black liquid where blood should be. She had partook of that tainted blood.

"You were the only one." She finally said, her voice much softer then the anger she had brewing inside. There was pain laced in her tone, a lot of it. More then she liked to acknowledge.

And suddenly she had to look down. Her eyes were burning, and she didn't want him to see that. Quickly she turned, leaving the artillery room like he had demanded her to do.
Back to top Go down
Smiles

Smiles

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Vanishing Man   The Incredible Vanishing Man EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:38 am

"Don't leave me!" He yells out, sinking to his knees, his hand still pinned to the table.

Smiley pulls his free hand over and twists the knife to shut him up, to silence him. This is his punishment. He should have known better than to falter over flesh like this. He grimaces in pain, but stays silent. He would have to avoid her, keep her away from him... Until he could get to the werewolf.

"...Don't..."
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Vanishing Man   The Incredible Vanishing Man EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:44 am

Jenevieve stopped as she heard him cry out desperately. She'd heard that kind of cry before, but it had been a long long time.

With her back turned to him her face was contorted into one of pain, sheer pain. Her lips quivered a little and her eyes continued to burn.

Part of her wanted to question if there were truly two people inside of him, or if this was just some sort of sick game to string her out.

But there was something real about both of them, very real. Jenevieve could sense it.

She didn't move, only waited, her back still turned.
Back to top Go down
Smiles

Smiles

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Vanishing Man   The Incredible Vanishing Man EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:51 am

Smiley twists the knife again and he grunts in pain, but he won't back down. Even in all his weakness, in all his pain, he just won't back down.

"I... I c-can't lose..." his face twists in pain, the bickering sides within him tearing at each other's skin, bruising each other's minds,
"...You..." The man's voice is tiny, weak, suffering greatly. This is the most he's spoken in decades.

"Leave!" Smiley commands as he twists the knife again. Another hole, another scar. More women leaving him like a sponge and in bath of black blood. Drowning.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Vanishing Man   The Incredible Vanishing Man EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:24 pm

Jenevieve didn't look back. She couldn't look back. She had trusted him too much, allowed herself to open up to him too carelessly. He had enticed her, made her feel something she hadn't in ages. And now she was suffering for it. She deserved it really. It was foolish of her to think she could have what she wanted, what she thought he had to offer.

She picked up her pace again, heading straight for her room. The further she walked from him, the heavier she felt.

Tears burned into her eyes. She could remember the last time she cried, because it was a rare thing for her. She hated showing emotion, but the tears were coming anyway.

No one who ever made love to her lived to see the next day, but he had.

And no one ever betrayed her and treated her like that without suffering torture.

But he had.
Back to top Go down
Smiles

Smiles

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Vanishing Man   The Incredible Vanishing Man EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:36 pm

The vampire slouched over, and would probably fall forward completely if his hand weren't pinned to the table by the long knife. Half his heart wanted to cry, to chase after her, but the stronger have kept him back.

"It's over," Smiley sneered, "She's gone. Now get back in your fucking place so I can get this knife out of my hand."

On shaky legs, Smiley pulls himself to his feet and rips the knife out... It was time to find the werewolf... It was time to heal and to present death. There was nothing stopping him now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Vanishing Man   The Incredible Vanishing Man Empty

Back to top Go down

The Incredible Vanishing Man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Artillery Room-
Jump to: