Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Puppy's Note

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

The Puppy's Note Empty
PostSubject: The Puppy's Note   The Puppy's Note EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:52 am

Coilean woke up with a low purr, still nuzzled against Belial.

He stretched and slid off the bed, padding towards his bowl to take a long drink, purring as he moved onto the breakfast Asher had already set out for him. That girl was godsent. She kept everything perfect.

When he had finished his breakfast, he crawled over to the beside table, slipping the note Belial had written the previous night into his collar.

Now he got to go see Alek. Like this. He was dreading it.

But he had no choice.

It didn't take him long to crawl to Alek's bedroom. He pawed and yapped at the door until he hard the footsteps moving from inside the room.

Let the embarrassment begin.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

The Puppy's Note Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Puppy's Note   The Puppy's Note EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 4:15 am

As usual, Alek had been reading nude in his library when he hard the scraping and whining.

Immediately he knew it was Belial's pet. Unlucky creature; the pet had had to take his load rather than either of the Slaves.

That could settle his curiosity. He'd been wondering who Belial had taken as his pet since Belial had mentioned him.

He was shocked when he opened the door to see Coilean knelt in front of him with a note in his hand.

Coilean...

Belial had thought it was Aodh that Belial was fond of. The two of them were somewhat similar. But no, it was Coilean.

Alek smirked. "Well well, what a surprise." The man crouched and stroked Coilean's head like he would a dog. Just because he was his son, didn't mean he was going to treat him like one of he was a collared Pet.

He chuckled as he read the note written for him.

"You've been anticipating this, Belial. Well, I hope I don't disappoint your expectations." He scratched behind Coilean's ear, watching as the Irishman's eyes slid shut.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

The Puppy's Note Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Puppy's Note   The Puppy's Note EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 4:28 am

Well, there were no over reactions and threats to kill Belial for enslaving one of his sons.

That was half of his worry dealt with.

What else could the older Lycan do now, though? He didn't know. That's what worried him.

His eyes slid shut and he began purring softly when Alek started stroking him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

The Puppy's Note Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Puppy's Note   The Puppy's Note EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:47 am

Alek's lips curled upwards again.

He'd made a promise to Belial and he was going to keep it.

He'd send Coilean back to him well used with evidence of that use and Belial could do whatever he wanted with the Irishman afterwards. Alek wouldn't challenge Belial's ownership of his son. He trusted the man to take care of his previous Slave, he could trust him to take care of his son, too.

"Come, I promised Belial I'd take care of you."

He stepped back into the room and Coilean followed on his hands and knees.

"Stand up. I'm going to remove your tail."

The door closed with a resolute thud. It wouldn't open again for a couple hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Puppy's Note Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Puppy's Note   The Puppy's Note Empty

Back to top Go down

The Puppy's Note
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Aria Wing :: Aleksandr and Chester's Room-
Jump to: