Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Lilims depresion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilim

Lilim

Lilims depresion Empty
PostSubject: Lilims depresion   Lilims depresion EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:19 am

Lilims depresion Lilims10

Lilim wandered the dark hall. It was night, two in the morning to be specific. She hadn't had much interaction with anyone except for a few days ago. Helping Valora out and having an interesting spree with Alex in her room the day before that. With Lilim no human interaction could affect her badly. She knew they weren't avoiding her and she knew she could easily reach out, but she kept to herself and her books. Her books were probably the thing that drove her to her current depression. Reading the same books over and over. She never got a chance to get more, libraries and book stores didn't open after the swung set.

With all her sleeping and reading she started thinking and pondering on small thoughts. Loneliness.... That was the thought that fogged her mind. All her husbands died. Granted they were human but... they were still gone. And she never once had the thought of harming herself to be with them in the after life... "Maybe... Im just a cruel bitch? Maybe that's why I didn't want to be with them..." She never was suicidal. But the fact love ones kept dying around her, all the friends she lost were gone, it hurt. She shunned herself fro ever interacting with human. She hated her father for LETTING her be near humans. He had to have know it would hurt her... right?

"Stop sulking Lilim.. It wont do any good. Just deal with the fact you'll always be alone..." She skimmed her hand across the wall as she walked.
Back to top Go down
http://desolateroxy.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4hylvl
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Lilims depresion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims depresion   Lilims depresion EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:31 am

Valora had felt some strong depressive energies coming from around the corridors, and had decided to investigate, the scent she smelt being familiar as well.

quickly leaving her room, she kept her throwing knives and a bandoleer on her side, and walked with easy confidence and grace towards the source of the energy, green eyes flitting around to single out anything out of place

she soon found out that it was lilim, and she had her hair in front of her eyes, and had a sad smile on her face....something was very wrong with her

lilim......is everything alright?

she raised and eyebrow, prepared for a lie....lilim wouldn't do anything to intentionally worry others
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

Lilims depresion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims depresion   Lilims depresion EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:50 am

Lilim tilted her head up to great the voice that approached her. She quickly threw on her signature smile seeing her dear friend Valora. "Yes everythings fine of course" She said through her redining eyes . She shook her bangs back up to her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Lilims depresion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims depresion   Lilims depresion EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:55 am

she snorted a scoff

pfft, don't insult me by trying to spoon feed me bullshit. *tone softened* what's wrong Lil?

in the moment she saw her eyes, Valora saw a great and deep loneliness

it was something she could sympathise greatly with.

sighing quietly, she pushed Lillim's hair out of her eyes and looked straight at them with her own piercing gaze and looked deep into them to pick apart every flickering movement and every emotion flitting across them as they began to get redder
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

Lilims depresion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims depresion   Lilims depresion EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:59 am

"Nothing" Lilim turned her head to stick her nose in the air. Lilim herself was very ware that eyes were a key to the soul and also very aware that her eyes were red with grief. She didn't feel like talking about it it. The whole situation made her feel sickeningly pathetic. There wasn't anything to be depressed about..
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Lilims depresion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims depresion   Lilims depresion EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:03 am

please delete this post

Last edited by Alexander Drago on Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mis post due to mobile mess up -ps sorry roxy)
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Lilims depresion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims depresion   Lilims depresion EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:12 am

valora growled slightly, her face going into a small scowl

she wanted to help, and she wanted to know more about lilim....the girl already knew about her hard past.

scowl deepening and growling slightly lower and louder, she made Lilim look at her again

look, something's obviously wrong. i can feel the damn negative energies coming from you, the fact you're averting your eyes doesn't help your case either. what's the matter? i'm you're friend and you can talk to me. i'm not someone who judges people. whatever's troubling you is obviously getting to you. what may seem small to me can be damn big for others, and i'm aware of that. so why not tell me what's wrong?

she was a tiny bit hurt and insulted that Lilim wouldn't tell her what's wrong
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

Lilims depresion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims depresion   Lilims depresion EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:25 am

She shook her head and looked down at the ground. "I dont wanna talk about it..." Lilims voice filled with her emotion and her smile quickly faded back into its frown. She knew she was upset over something so silly.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Lilims depresion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims depresion   Lilims depresion EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:32 am

she sighed quietly before gently shaking the girl in front of her

damnit lil! don't be me and bottle it up until you nearly drive yourself mad! i'm a fucking coward when it comes to emotions...and very weak when it comes to them as well. however, you're not. you obviously understand a lot about them, so why don't you just tell me. i can maybe give some advice or even distract you from some things.....sometimes it's better to just speak about it to someone else, as i'm finding out rapidly, than keep it in. you're not weak or a coward like me. so yeah......please speak so i can help
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

Lilims depresion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims depresion   Lilims depresion EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:00 am

Vashka came to see the surroundings again and found her friends, Valora and Lilim was depressed over something. She looked that Lilim is a sit sad and Valora is trying her best to comfort her. Of course, Vashka wants to help too but the only thing she could think to cheer Lilim was... A GREAT BIG JUMPING GLOMP!

Nope! will not work.

So then she thought to just come there and see the situation calmly and "normally".

"Hello my soul friend~ " She smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

Lilims depresion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims depresion   Lilims depresion EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:22 am

"I dont need help though..." Lilim looked up when she had seen her friend Vashka appear. "Hello Vashka" She forced her smile back on.
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

Lilims depresion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims depresion   Lilims depresion EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:48 pm

Vashka pouted a bit. " Miss, you're no good! If you're sad.. just let out the tears! Vashka cried too! " She smiled.

Wait, it isn't the tme to smile! Vashka tried to pout but it was useless. She can't put a straight face as Noir couldn't smile.Something is wrong with dearest Lilim. She must help her.

But she couldn't help if she didn't know...

"Something wrong ? Vashka no good takler but Vashka ish good listener~ Vashka will stay here until dear Lilim ish happy..." She decided to sit down. Hoping by even the slightest of her happy mood will reach her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lilims depresion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilims depresion   Lilims depresion Empty

Back to top Go down

Lilims depresion
Page 1 of 1