Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Plea For Help

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] Plea For Help - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:44 pm

Alek pulled away from the man's arousal, silver eyes meeting with the Elf's.

A little smirk curled his lips as he bowed his head again, not breaking eye contact at all as his tongue lapped over his balls slowly before his lips enclosed around them.

His tongue caressed the hot skin in his mouth as he began a gentle suckling motion, hands skimming down over his stomach and to his thighs again, stroking up and down his muscular skin.

The Lycan gave a low purr; eyes never leaving the Elf's.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:55 pm

His reasons for fighting against what he felt were quickly diminishing, Aleksandr knew how he felt, he had already submitted to the man, the pain remained but even that was fading with time, his pride seemed to hold him back more than anything else.

If he had no other reason to fight against these changes then why bother?

His own eyes locked onto Aleksandr's, it was the first time he had looked at the man since he had been told to pleasure Giacinto, though the anger he felt remained it had been calmed slightly, buried under arousal.

Lycus' mouth fell open with a moan as his balls were suckled as the hands stroked over his body, his own hands reaching down to weave through the Lycan's hair.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:59 pm

Alek's eyes slid shut when Lycus' hands curled in his hair.

He half expected the man to force him away and stand up in a huff.

But that never came. His fingers just weaved into his hair and stayed in place. It was a pleasant surprise to not be forced away from him.

One of the Lycan's hands moved to skim over the Elf's member before wrapping around it, pumping him slowly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:07 pm

He didn't push Aleksandr away, he didn't even know if he wanted to right now, yes he was mad but the Lycan's kindness out weighed anything negative he had ever done to him and he had been nothing but stubborn and selfish.

He owed the man this much, if Aleksandr wanted him to submit to him, let the man claim him then he would without complaint, he had made a promise and owed a debt so until both of those were fulfilled he would behave.

His hips pressed up, moving in the man's grasp with a moan as he thrust into his hand slightly, his hands stroking through the Lycan's hair gently.

Anything bad that happened to him he would simply repay the man back for next time he got the man to submit to him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:42 pm

Alek gave a low purr as Lycus's fingers stroked through his hair.

He pulled back again, tongue lapping eagerly over the Elf's wet skin.

His teeth scraped over hot, hard flesh gently as the movement of his hand increased, thumb rubbing against the Elf's sensitive head insistently.

The Lycan's tongue laved upwards, flicking over the skin that his thumb wasn't touching.

His eyes flickered open once more to watch the Elf as his hand and tongue worked him slowly towards release.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:10 pm

Lycus couldn't hold back the pleased whine that passed his lips, this felt so good, the mixture of Aleksandr's tongue and hands was blissful.

He moaned softly and pushed his body up against the man, he wanted more, so much more, he wanted the Lycan more than he had ever wanted anyone.

His hands tightened in the man's slightly, he wanted to feel Aleksandr's skin against his, hear him moan in against his ear as their skin slowly became slick with sweat, how could he deny that he wanted this.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:15 pm

The Lycan's teeth scraped over Lycus' sensitive skin.

He wanted to see him moan and writhe and whimper.

He wanted to see him give himself up to the pleasure that he was being put through at the moment.

Alek's nails bit into the Elf's thigh, drawing blood that pooled in the indentations of the wounds before streaking over his pale skin.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:23 pm

Writhe and whimper he did, as the man's teeth grazed over his skin he couldn't help but writhe and squirm beneath him, not in order to get away but just because his body was reacting naturally to the pleasure given to it.

He hissed as nails bit into his skin and pressed his body more demandingly up towards Aleksandr.

Lycus tugged the Lycan's hair, trying to coax his head up, he wanted the man, he wanted their lips pressed together so he could return all the previously rejected kisses.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:26 pm

Alek's lips curled upwards a little when Lycus tugged at his hair insistently.

He pushed himself up so he was hovering over the Elf, lips a hairsbreadth from Lycus' as his silver eyes bored down into his ice blue ones.

"You want me," he breathed, hot breath fanning out over Lycus' face. "Tell me how much you want me."

His hand continued to pump the man slowly as he stayed hovering over him, his free hand gripping the Elf's hair to keep him in place so he couldn't try to lean up and kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:33 pm

He panted softly and whined as his hair was gripped, he tried to push up to kiss him anyway but to no avail.

You've already given yourself to him, you might as well tell him, you belong to him regardless.

"So much."

He muttered between panted breaths, his body pushing up against him, his hardened member thrusting into his hand.

"I'd never give myself willingly to anyone but you."

He replied, he knew he would come to regret those words but right now he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:35 pm

Alek let a low purring moan sound in response to the confession.

"Again," he ordered softly.

He wanted him to say it again. He wanted Lycus to admit that he'd let no one else touch him so willingly as this besides himself.

Alek was the only one that could have him like this.

His tongue traced the outline of Lycus' lips slowly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:40 pm

He whined softly as the tongue traced his lips, he was so close, he could feel the man's breath caressing his face, he pushed up again to try and claim his lips but still couldn't move his head.

"I'd never give myself willingly to anyone but you, I'm yours."

He muttered again, Aleksandr was his and he was Aleksandr's, he could deny it until he was blue in the face but it was still a fact that he couldn't change, the two mean needed each other as much as they needed air.

As much as Lycus tried to run away from this he knew he was futile, the thought of the Lycan would always draw him back.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:43 pm

He gave another moan.

Yes. He loved the sound of that. I'm yours. Two very simple words. But they held so much meaning.

Lycus belonged to him just as he belonged to Lycus.

The two together were so deeply obsessed over each other that he doubted either of them would be able to focus much without the other around.

Alek leaned down a little, lips skimming over Lycus' for a moment before pulling back with a dark smirk; his lips had touched the Elf's long enough for him to feel it but not long enough for it to be considered a kiss.

"Mine," he growled in a soft possessive purr as he bowed his head to kiss him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:52 pm

He leaned up eagerly as the Lycan's lips brushed against his, only to whimper softly as he pulled away, he wanted a proper kiss.

Though he wasn't disappointed for long, the Elf moaned happily against the man's lips as he kissed him deeply, pouring in all the passion that he had withheld from the rejected kisses, his arms wrapping around the man tightly.

In this moment he really didn't care about his pride or being claimed, his mind was focused on Aleksandr and how much he yearned for the man, everything else could wait.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:59 pm

Alek groaned softly against the Elf's lips as he pressed down against the Elf.

His own arousal pressed up against the Elf's stomach as he continued to pump Lycus' member.

His free hand slid from Lycus' hair to return to toying with a nipple, stroking, pinching and twisting it leisurely as the kiss continued.

The two of them were eager; hot and horny and oh so eager to receive pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:04 pm

He couldn't help himself when he felt the Lycan's arousal hard against his stomach, his hand slipped from the man's hair and between their bodies, grasping onto Alek's member and stroked it firmly but slowly.

Knowing that the man wanted him just as much as he did got him hotter than anything else, Aleksandr yearned for him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:14 pm

The Lycan moaned against Lycus's lips when he felt his fingers brush against him before wrapping around him.

He turned his head, nipping sharply at the Elf's ear as his hips thrust eagerly into his hand.

Being touched and stroked by the man below him was a feeling he doubted could be replicated by anyone but Lycus. He loved it. He loved the feeling of the Elf touching him so intimately.

Alek gave a shaky breath in the Elf's ear.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:06 pm

He winced slightly as his sensitive ears were bitten down on, the Elven ears twitching between his teeth.

Hearing the shaky breath in against his ear made a purring sound in his chest as a small smile appeared on his lips, Aleksandr responded to his touch so eagerly and so powerfully, he adored it.

His hand moved faster with the man's thrusts, the fear of punishment for acting so boldly vanishing as his thumb rubbed up against the Lycan's sensitive head.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:14 pm

Alek's back arched a little and he gave a soft moan.

His cheek nuzzled against the Elf's as the speed of his own hand picked up pace until it was on par with the speed of Lycus'.

He lapped at the Elf's cheek and neck, teeth scraping over pale skin gently, pinching small amounts between his teeth before moving onto another patch of skin until faint marks littered his neck and jawline.

"Mine," he purred in a soft whisper.

Lycus was all his. Only his.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:27 pm

Earlier he had recoiled and gotten upset when the Lycan tried to claim him and call him his, his pride couldn't handle it and it had been untrue at the time, but now, now he really did belong to Aleksandr.

"Yes..."

He muttered in amongst moans as his neck was marked and nipped, his member tended to by the man.

They belonged to one another, nothing was going to change that anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:31 pm

"Say it," he purred softly.

Alek nipped a patch of skin hard; it tore under his teeth and blood seeped from the small wound. He lapped at it eagerly.

"Say that you're mine. Scream it."

His legs shifted so they were holding him up rather than his arm resting above Lycus' shoulder. His now free hand moved to caress the Elf's balls as his other hand continued to pump him.

"Who do you belong to?" he purred lowly, silver eyes smouldering as he gazed down at the man.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:38 pm

He groaned as his skin was tore open, Aleksandr was devouring him once more, drinking the very blood that kept him alive.

He would've refused to say it out loud before let alone scream in, but it was only them in here, the room was sound proofed and he didn't care if Giacinto heard this, he wanted her to hear it because it was the truth.

"You, I belong to you Aleksandr, only you!"

He replied, looking up at the man, his eyes a twisted mixture of desperation, drowned out anger and immense lust, moaning as the man touched him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:53 pm

"Good boy," he purred softly.

The man leaned down to kiss the Elf deeply as his hands continued to move over his aroused member.

"You belong to me and only me. Only I can touch you like this. If I catch anyone else with you like this I'll kill them and punish you."

He bit sharply at a nipple, tugging at it harshly.

"You'll be covered in my marks by the time I'm done. And you'll never let anyone come near you again. You are mine and only mine."

He licked up the Elf's neck again to take him in another bruising kiss.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:01 pm

He moaned softly in against the man's lips, his hips thrusting up into his hand eagerly.

He nodded nervously at Aleksandr's warning, if he lay with anyone else they would die and he would suffer for it, he was glad that no one else here had caught his eye, there was no temptation and with Aleksandr's claim on him no one would dare try and take him.

The Elf cried out as his nipple was tugged harshly and bitten, his chest arching up against him.

"I don't want anyone else."

He panted his words before kissing the man back with equal fervor, one hand pumping him hard and fast and the other weaving through the Lycan's hair, pulling him closer.

Earlier this would've disgusted him, and on some level it did, he didn't like being claim and owned, but this was Alek, the man he pined for and with his pride laying on the floor in pieces for the time being it was far less painful.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:07 pm

The Lycan gave a soft breathless moan as he felt head spreading through him.

He was coming close. And he knew exactly how he wanted to come. It wasn't like this. No, he had something else planned.

Alek pulled away from the Elf and stood, dragging him up by his collar.

He pressed forwards to kiss the man deeply before dragging him across the room.

The Lycan perched on the edge of a bench and pushed Lycus down to kneel between his legs, face mere inches form his arousal.

"Pleasure the both of us," he ordered in a soft, husky growl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Plea For Help
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Basement :: Dungeon-
Jump to: