Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Were not dead we just have bad timing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilim

Lilim

Were not dead we just have bad timing Empty
PostSubject: Were not dead we just have bad timing   Were not dead we just have bad timing EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:33 am

Ive noticed a decrease in activity lately but not to fret. You see its not that we all died its simply we all have bad timing. I cant tell you have many times Ive logged on and to the right of me that chat box was filled with text or greetings.

Now I dont know about you guys but I myself, I really am dead. My brain decides when it wants to work. Lately Ive had "The Block" and in RP tips ill show you some ways to cope with the block, one way in particular.

And then there are times you just dont feel like it and have no motivation. On these times you can only sit back and wait for the feeling to past. Try to grab your interest back up, ect. And if drawing your characters repeatedly, thinking of pairings and just plain fawning doesn't work, wait. While you wait be sure to check in everyday and at the least tell the people you're RPing with that your not in your groove.

Thank you guys ~Roxy
Back to top Go down
http://desolateroxy.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4hylvl
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Were not dead we just have bad timing   Were not dead we just have bad timing EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:53 am

Yes it is true we have died down again. But do not worry, if anyone would like to RP anytime over the week just pm me. Work is slow so im on HoB most of the time lol.

Roxy we love you and yes having mental blocks suck. Tehehhee.

Also there are a few people i have yet to meet.

Orion
Sable
Ignacio
Ravenwhyte

So anyone wana meet alexander?

(Ps. Lilim has lovely lips xx)
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

PostSubject: Re: Were not dead we just have bad timing   Were not dead we just have bad timing EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:44 am

I have those kinds of feelings too~

Well, my time to open the computer is limited to weekends and my time if I secretly open it will be around... afternoon or evening at my place.
( And my place is faaaaarrr from the US AND the UK )

If I got the chance to meet it was just pure luck~ XD

But I'm still trying to be active~ =u=/

sometimes, I just lack courage to barge in and RP Very Happy

I haven't meet lots of person as well~
I hope to see them around! XP
Back to top Go down
Lyssum

Lyssum

PostSubject: Re: Were not dead we just have bad timing   Were not dead we just have bad timing EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:30 am

I normally pop into CdS at random time on random days though you would never find me here on early mornings Razz (4am-11am) I would most likely be asleep hehe, unless it is a live event.

Anyone can feel free to RP with Lyssum or Oreo Smile If you wanna make a new thread so we can rp you can PM any time Very Happy Though I would PM Orion as he has turned into my main character now. So Ly needs love! <3

I have a small issue on internet at the moment as if you read by Da journal I am currently moving from one place to another but have actually found a hotel that we can stay in and not move any more so that's good, the bad thing is it has no internet and we only have one dogel thingy so only one of us can be on at a time... and my mum hogs the computer Razz

But feel free to Rp and I will update and post when I can.

(Did anyone notice that I have posten on ALL my RP today <3 Well all that I can as I need to wait for others to post on some hehe.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Were not dead we just have bad timing   Were not dead we just have bad timing Empty

Back to top Go down

Were not dead we just have bad timing
Page 1 of 1