Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Canary Plight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Razzle

Razzle

The Canary Plight Empty
PostSubject: The Canary Plight   The Canary Plight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:43 am

It's been a few hours since Razzle has wandered away from Jenevieve's room in search of some solitude. And this he found in one of the more secluded hallways of the coven. He sits with his back against the wall, staring ahead at the gloomy wallpaper, wondering how on earth he has gotten himself into this situation. His brain was numb from thought, how to escape, how to not get hurt... How alone he felt. Even with Alexis' offer of friendship he felt intimidated by her choice in companions.

Slowly the world around him began to fade into a light slumber. Visions of grassy cliffs came into focus, familiar hands touching skin, black hair in the breeze. Voices from centuries ago were still clear in his mind, one of the bitter-sweet parts of his immortality is that specific memories never seem to fade... Yet on the other hand he can't even remember his own name.

The man's eyes flicker behind his eyelids as he dreams from his position in the hallway. His breathing grows softer as his body relaxes. Eventually he looks still enough to appear dead.
Back to top Go down
Cappy Gallo

Cappy Gallo

The Canary Plight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Canary Plight   The Canary Plight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:05 pm

Cappy strides through the halls, both hands in his pockets. After setting his things down in his room it seemed like a good idea to go explore the seemingly never ending place. His small bird is nibbling lightly at his ear, and he can't help but smile a little. He looks at the ugly wallpaper that seems to be everywhere, and starts to wonder who made the decisions on decorating.

He sighs and looks back forward, spotting a figure on the ground. He furrows his brow and wonders if people just sort of lay down anywhere here.

What kind of place is this?

"Hey" He calls once he gets a little closer to the man. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

The Canary Plight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Canary Plight   The Canary Plight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:13 pm

Just a little closer... Just a little further... Find your courage and... Say you love-

Razzle's eye flicker open quickly as he's jutted out of his dream, one he's experienced many times before so that it's almost tangible... But it never is. His tired eyes focus on the blonde man before him and he blushes slightly, mainly out of embarrassment for being caught sleeping on the floor in the hallway.

"Yeah I'm fine," he reassures as he gets to his feet, brushing off the seat of his jeans, "I got a little tired from exploring this place." He smiles and chuckles slightly before reaching out his hand to offer a handshake.

"My name's Razzle," he says in a friendly tone, his mouth stretching out in a smile that makes the freckles littered on his face stretch. The back of his hair is a tangled, curly mess from leaning back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Cappy Gallo

Cappy Gallo

The Canary Plight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Canary Plight   The Canary Plight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:24 pm

Cappy can't help but notice how goofy the man looks, how young even. With his curly, untamed hair, and the freckles on his cheek he looks childish. He shrugs it off thinking that everyone has their own style and its not his place to judge on how people look.. Everyone comes from different places here, different lives.

"My names Cappy," He shakes Razzles hand firmly, then laughs softly. "Yeah, I was just out to explore myself, actually."

He smiles at him, wondering again how old the short man is. He doesn't see the point in asking right now though. He sticks his hands back in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

The Canary Plight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Canary Plight   The Canary Plight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:38 pm

"Pleasure to meet you Cappy. Are you new here as well?" he questions, though he knows it's pretty much a dumb question... Why would someone who has been living here say they were exploring? Then again the place was pretty big.

He takes in the presence of the other man, his light blonde hair, sliver eyes, how he's not too much taller than Razzle. This last aspect makes the shorter man feel less intimidated than he normally does around people who are over six foot. In a way he feels rather refreshed to see a average looking guy like Cappy, everyone else just seems so dark a mysterious. Razzle wonders what kind of supernatural being his new acquaintance is.
Back to top Go down
Cappy Gallo

Cappy Gallo

The Canary Plight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Canary Plight   The Canary Plight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:11 pm

Cappy nods his head at the question. Its nice to not feel like a midget when standing next to people, as hes been ever since hes moved here. He hasn't seen many women yet except for a few glances but they all seem fairly attractive as well, though he figures with everyones gothic tendencies here they'll probably beat him in hight with their heels. God dammit he hates being short.

"Yeah, I moved here a bit ago with my bird." He tilts his head to the side, his hair touching the bird perched on his shoulder. "And pleasure to meet you too, man."
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

The Canary Plight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Canary Plight   The Canary Plight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:17 pm

Razzle's attention turns to the bird perched on the taller man's shoulder and his smile grows a little wider. He has always felt a sort of connection to the winged creatures, perhaps it was because of the creature who brought him into his immortal state.

"Does he have a name?" Razzle questions, gesturing to the bird. The Phoenix who enchanted him was named Valkyrie, a name he would never forget. He hadn't seen the creature since nor had he returned to the mountain the day he found out he couldn't die.
Back to top Go down
Cappy Gallo

Cappy Gallo

The Canary Plight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Canary Plight   The Canary Plight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:29 pm

He smiles when the man asks about his bird. God, does he love that thing. Hes had her for so long.. The bird took the place of dogs when it came to mans best friend for him. He doesn't know what he'll do when the bird reaches the end of its time.

"Yeah, her names Mango.." His former self had chosen the name for his bird, he feels a pain in his chest when he thinks of his past.. His late lover loved the bird just as much as he did, as well. "I've had her for a long time."

Last edited by Cappy Gallo on Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

The Canary Plight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Canary Plight   The Canary Plight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:39 pm

He chuckles softly and gives the bird a toothy grin,

"Mango... I like it! Very fitting for a bird like that. Do you know where she's from originally?" His entire disposition becomes warmer the more he speaks with Cappy and it is very apparent. He's reverting back to his natural state of being cheery, which contrasts with his current situation. It helps him though, helps him forget that he's here against his will. Sometimes being happy is all he has left, and even if it's not entirely true a smile can carry his far.
Back to top Go down
Cappy Gallo

Cappy Gallo

The Canary Plight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Canary Plight   The Canary Plight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:43 pm

He shakes his head and reaches his finger up to the bird, letting it crawl on it. He glides his hand down so that its about to his stomach/chest area, with the bird on his finger.

"I'm not sure, I had him while I was still at home.. My parents must have gotten him somewhere." He looks lovingly at the bird.. The only piece from his past life. His glance shifts back to Razzle. "Wanna hold her?"
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

The Canary Plight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Canary Plight   The Canary Plight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:48 pm

His eyes widen slightly, surprised that this man was letting him hold a creature that is obviously dear to him. He must have giving Cappy a trustworthy impression and that honestly makes Razzle's confidence soar.

"Why I'd be honored to!" he says brightly holding out his own gloved finger so the bird can be free to perch on him as she pleases. He really hopes he won't frighten the bird, small creatures make him feel comfortable... As if he's not the only thing in the world that small in comparison to everything else.
Back to top Go down
Cappy Gallo

Cappy Gallo

The Canary Plight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Canary Plight   The Canary Plight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:51 pm

He smiles and laughs softly at the mans enthusiasm. The bird was indeed very dear to him.. But hey, he seemed harmless enough. Much more warm and kind than the others hes met before. They're practically big, gothic, giants.. Though, he hasn't met a lot of people yet. But this man, short and happy enough, seemed safer than them. Seems like one to be trusted.

He hands the bird off to the shorter man, a smile still holding on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

The Canary Plight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Canary Plight   The Canary Plight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:55 pm

Very gently he takes the bird in his hand and lets her settle and calm down before he attempts to pet her. Once she is calm he strokes her feathers with his opposite index fingers, adoring how soft he feels against his fingers. He smiles wider and lets out a little laugh when her head cocks to the side. He looks up at Cappy with bright eyes and a toothy grin,

"She looks like a robot when she moves!" He mimics the head cock, crossing his eyes and then laughs again, giving her a few more pets before passing her back to Cappy.

"Thanks for that, she's pretty cute," he says warmly, some of his curly ginger hair falling down in front of his left eye.
Back to top Go down
Cappy Gallo

Cappy Gallo

The Canary Plight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Canary Plight   The Canary Plight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:12 pm

Cappy smiles as he watches Razzle stroke the small bird. He catches himself holding his breath, that leading to him realizing exactly how long its been since hes let anyone actually hold his bird. He doesn't let a lot of people hold the precious thing.. He gets nervous when people even touch it. But Razzle seems different, he seems kinder than most.

"Hah.. Yeah, you could say that." He takes the bird, putting her back on his shoulder. She nibbles at his ear slightly. "I think so to.. You can hold her anytime you wanna man."

He can't believe he just said that. It just sort of came out... He can't help it, the shorter man seems so kind and almost.. Untouchable? He can't put his finger on just what this man is.

"How old are you?" He raises his eyebrows while asking.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

The Canary Plight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Canary Plight   The Canary Plight EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:28 pm

He tucks his thumbs into his belt loops and smiles wider, stifling a chuckle when Mango nibbles on Cappy's ear, imagining how that would feel. He lights up a little more when Cappy tells him he can hold the bird whenever he wants to... Is he making a friend in this place? He didn't imagine that was even possible in his current position.

"Well thanks Cappy, I really like her," he says in his continuous warm tone that seems to match his appearance. His brow raises slightly when Cappy asks for Razzle's age.

"I'm actually not too sure... I think I'm over a thousand last I checked," he says this calmly, looking down at his feet when he thinks about it, but he makes eye contact with Cappy once more when he finishes speaking.
Back to top Go down
Cappy Gallo

Cappy Gallo

The Canary Plight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Canary Plight   The Canary Plight EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:32 am

He smiles and waves his finger up at his bird to tell her to stop nibbling at his ear, though hes become used to it over the years. He gives Razzle a lop sided smile, then sticks his hands back in his pockets again. His eyes grow slightly wider when Razzle speaks of his age, he didn't know people that old were going to be living around here. Hell, hes practically a baby compared to him.

"Whoa, really? Well damn.. I think I'm a little behind in the aging department" He laughs out the last couple of words. He was expecting just about everything when he stepped through the doors of this place.

"I'm only 24.. Though I stopped aging at 21." He says with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

The Canary Plight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Canary Plight   The Canary Plight EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:53 am

Razzle blushes slightly, he actually isn't used to disclosing his actually age with others. Not because he hides it, but because people don't normally ask. In his previous profession it was just like a business transaction: greet, kill, pay, and get out. He's made conversation before, but it has mainly been about the opposite party. He could tell a thousand different stories of different individuals, but when it comes to his own his recollection is spotty. Some memories of his are stronger than others.

"No you're on the right track," he chuckles and leans against the wall, "I'm just a little hard to beat when it comes to age because I am an immortal." He smiles warmly, not at all prideful because immortality isn't something to be prideful in. There is more time to take in the beauties of life yes, but there is also much more time to suffer.
Back to top Go down
Cappy Gallo

Cappy Gallo

The Canary Plight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Canary Plight   The Canary Plight EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:54 pm

He raises his brows. Immortal? He wondered if other people around here were like that as well.. Well, he certainly wasn't expecting that. He didn't even think that being immortal was real, though, his beliefs seem to have been getting proven wrong a lot lately. He can't say he really knew the aging cycle with vampires and lycans.

He nods his head, pursing his lip a little, processing what Razzles saying.

"Damn. Are you a vampire or something..? Sorry, I don't know how the whole aging thing works here." He questions.

Last edited by Cappy Gallo on Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

The Canary Plight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Canary Plight   The Canary Plight EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:03 pm

"No... Not a vampire. Just immortal, no real 'power' other than the fact that people can kill me over and over again and I'll never die," a weak smile stays on his lips as he says this though his disposition is a little bashful. He runs his hand back through his hair so his eyes are exposed entirely.

"Yeah I'm not exactly sure about the entire set up here either... Not too much fun being the new guy in a place like this," he laughs nervously and tucks his hands into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Cappy Gallo

Cappy Gallo

The Canary Plight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Canary Plight   The Canary Plight EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:16 pm

He nods his head, also putting his hands in his pockets.

"Not sure how much I'd like not being able to die.. After a while don't things just get kind of repetitive? Well man, I applaud you for still being interested in life, if you still are, which I'm assuming you are." He says with a short laugh, smiling at Razzle.

"And yeah, I haven't been here too long. Seems like everyone has a little clique, you know? But hey, I can't blame them in a world like this, the people you're close to is all you've really got." He nods his head again, looking down a little. His eyes wash with sadness as he realizes the only person he had been really close to was Vicky. And where was she now? The only thing he has now was something that couldn't even talk.

He swallows and looks back up to Razzle, trying his best to hide the sorrow.

Last edited by Cappy Gallo on Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

The Canary Plight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Canary Plight   The Canary Plight EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:40 pm

"Well, that's the thing. They kinda do and they kinda don't. People change a lot, but at the same time they stay the same because the world starts over after every generation. You have the people looking to change and the people who want the same thing. Everyone wishes they lived in a different time, but in reality it's all the same with it's own special flavor mixed in," he says this all honestly trying to make sense out of it not only for Cappy, but himself as well.

Razzle half smiles at Cappy's comment. Razzle honestly didn't have anyone, the only people he did have had died nearly a thousand years ago. The sadness in his eyes is similar to Cappy's, and he does notice a hint of melancholy in his friends demeanor.

"They say everyone needs someone... But you know... Sometimes you have to go it alone. So it doesn't hurt later on."
Back to top Go down
Cappy Gallo

Cappy Gallo

The Canary Plight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Canary Plight   The Canary Plight EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 4:07 am

He reaches his hand out to Razzle for a handshake, thinking something like that deserved some recognition.

"Not everyone can be that deep man, you're cool. I like you." He says with a grin, his eyes starting to push the sadness back as it has grown accustomed to doing over the years. He was starting to like this place more than he had, maybe there were more people like Razzle? Maybe things were starting to look up?

Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

The Canary Plight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Canary Plight   The Canary Plight EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 4:11 pm

With a small smile stretching itself across Razzle's lips he reaches out to return the handshake firmly. Cappy's words were kind and meant a lot to him, especially after he had been reduced to a belonging of one of the residents of the coven.

"Thank you... I think I've seen enough to allow me to do that though. If you had known me about a thousand years ago I probably wouldn't be able to reply so deeply," he laughs softly, remembering his once meek self, scared of the world, scared of himself.

"What are you by the way? ...Not meaning to impose or anything."
Back to top Go down
Cappy Gallo

Cappy Gallo

The Canary Plight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Canary Plight   The Canary Plight EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:25 pm

Cappy waves his hand and makes a little 'psh' sound, letting Razzle know it was fine for was asking what species he was. He could never tell what others were himself, other than lycans. He always seemed to smell it on them, maybe it was some sort of alpha male dog thing, though he knew he would never be the top in a place like this, nor does he wish to be.

"I'm a turned Lycan." He says flatly, sticking his hands in his pockets. "Been this way a couple of years and I still can't say I'm used to it."
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

The Canary Plight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Canary Plight   The Canary Plight EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:40 pm

The once warm gaze that rested calmly in Razzle's eyes seemed to disappear all at once in one swift motion, replacing itself with a flash of fear. A lycan? He had been talking to a savage monster this entire time!? How could he not see it?

Razzle takes a few steps back away from Cappy, the look of fear never leaving his eyes. The monster was probably just warming up to him so he could strike when the immortal least expected it. If there was one thing Razzle feared, it was becoming an even greater monster than now.

The ginger-haired man's eyes dart around to try and find the quickest escape from the beast, praying in his head it won't strike while he's so vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Canary Plight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Canary Plight   The Canary Plight Empty

Back to top Go down

The Canary Plight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Halls :: Hall 2-
Jump to: