Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

I Can't Forget (anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Achinoam

I Can't Forget (anyone) Empty
PostSubject: I Can't Forget (anyone)   I Can't Forget (anyone) EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:34 pm

She couldn't forget.

He couldn't forget.

Neither Achi or Noam could forget that damned man.

Every time she closed her eyes she could see him there; his bright eyes, that gentle smile. She could feel his lips against her skin and hear the soft caress of his deep voice.

But she couldn't have him. Not now. Now he had someone else. His Mate. The one person that could complete him. And she had been left behind - the good friend that had helped him and his Mate get together.

The two of them had each other and now that Belial had someone, she had no one. The man that she loved, loved another. No, it went far beyond that. The man that she loved had a Soul Mate. How could she ever compete with that?

She had trained as much as she could to try and escape what she was feeling even if for a short while. It had worked for the first few hours before it crept back into her thoughts. The thoughts and emotions had overcome her. She had dropped her sword and curled up on spot, tears welling in her eyes.

Her curled up body shook with a violent sob, pulsing with a golden glow. The tears that streaked down her pale cheeks also had a golden hue. An angelic glow.

Sat there, even in her intense sadness, she had an ethereal beauty about her.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Forget (anyone)   I Can't Forget (anyone) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 1:04 am

Noah was tired of being useless, he wanted to be able to look after himself, defend himself when he need to.

With his track record it was evident that he would need some form of defense.

He wandered aimlessly into the room, hoping to find some answer or technique just by being around the equipment.

He froze when the dull gold glowing caught his eye, looking over the woman on the floor, her back was to him but she looked highly distressed and by the way her shoulders shook he could guess that she was crying.

"Are...are you alright?"

He asked timidly as he took a tentative step towards her.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Forget (anyone)   I Can't Forget (anyone) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 2:44 am

Achi went rigid when she heard someone speak.

She had been so distracted that she hadn't noticed anyone in the room. If she were in Heaven she would have been scolded until her ears bled.

Or attacked by Jegudiel.

"I'm fine," she muttered pathetically, rubbing at her tear stained cheeks to try and remove all evidence of her crying.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Forget (anyone)   I Can't Forget (anyone) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 2:51 am

Noah looked away from her respectfully as she rubbed her eyes, staring down at his feet as he scuffed them against the floor. It was rather obvious just how upset she was.

"You're not a very good liar."

He muttered in reply as he hesitantly walked over to her.
The Lycan knelt down in front of her and pulled out a small packet of tissues from his pocket and handed it to her so that she could wipe her eyes and nose.

Like most people, this woman was much taller than him, he couldn't recognize what sort of creature she was but she seemed to radiate warmth and give off a golden glow.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Forget (anyone)   I Can't Forget (anyone) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 3:03 am

She gave a soft forced giggle, tears still streaking down her cheeks as she reached for the tissues the Lycan offered her.

"You're not the first person to tell me that."

How many times had people told her she's a terrible liar? Every time she lied. And that was why she usually told the truth.

She wiped her cheeks with the tissue then blew her nose gently.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Forget (anyone)   I Can't Forget (anyone) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 9:29 pm

A gentle smile spread across his lips as he shook his head at her.

"I probably wont be the last either.
I know it isn't my place to say, but, I'm sure what ever if wrong, it will be alright."

He didn't want to see this woman upset, nothing was worth her tears and he wanted to make her feel better but he didn't know her, he didn't know what could be done to make her feel better.

"Is there anything I can do to help?"
He asked, his head tilting slightly.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Forget (anyone)   I Can't Forget (anyone) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 9:44 pm

"I am sure."

She just knew her Brothers were watching this and laughing to each other about how terribly she lied to people.

Of all the things she was talented with, lying was definitely not one of them.

"Yes..." The soft smile that had curled her lips when she thought of the other Angels in her life faded. The situation was fine. Belial and Zakhar were happy in love with each other. She just needed to cry for a little while before she calmed down.

She shook her head gently, giving the boy a half smile. "It is fine. I'm just being pathetic."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Forget (anyone)   I Can't Forget (anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Can't Forget (anyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Artillery Room-
Jump to: